Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12118 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
@DaDoctor: you are actually the one i refer to as giving random rants
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Somebody is hurting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awwwwh the good old days. cool Damn Mrs. Chima you are goooood! cool

NOPE.THE TEAM IS FIGHTING TO SAVE UR LIFE cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@DaDoctor: you are actually the one i refer to as giving random rants

NITWITS SEE GOOD ADVISE AS RANTS MY DEAR
WAKE UP!!!
cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol Da Doctor, we can just expose our opinions not impose them honey! wink
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Nanay: I respect your culture but it is not necessary for everyone but appericate those that want to stick with it

@Da Doctor: which part of your rants is good advice the one that expects a woman to roll over and be threded on by men only to say more please sir.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ebony, that's where you're wrong I think sister! in Africa most cultures ( the majority) are made around patrichal system, as a woman first I found that unfair, but see when you find a wonderful guy ( and there are some) the notion of sharing love and family come easily, then the usefulness of men
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@WhyAWhy : you are not married hence your opionion doesnt count. Bet whe you become married you will join the useless men's club at the moment there is no one to do it for you so u got no choice and you have a mum that is keeping you or has kept you in the straight and narrow

I repeat to the deaf ones MEN ARE USELESS

Most of you refuse you deal with the issues just giving up random rants.

men dont really do much and i repeat when they do its like a grant gesture or the demand an applause.

[size=15pt]Personally i think men are only good for sex cos i am heterosexual but you dont really need them to give birth. There are Fluid banks and before you say who donates them. I can do with ga.ys 's sp.erm. And IVF to implement the process.
[/size]

Give children names why do u need a man to do that?

WHAT!!! shocked shocked ONLY GOOD FOR SEX?? PREPOSTEROUS!  shocked shocked shocked!! U SHOULD HAVE EMPLOYED THE SERVICES OF A VIBRA[b]T[/b]OR DAMMIT!!! undecided  MA'AM SORRY! BUT ME CALLING YOU ST[b]U[/b]PID WOULD BE AN INSULT TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF ST[b]U[/b]PID PEOPLE!!! grin grin grin grin YOU ARE SOOOO SLOW!!! WHAT YEAR IS IT OVER THERE IN YOUR LONLELY PLANET? grin grin grin
SP[b]E[/b]RM BANK MY LEFT ARSE! ARE THE G[b]A[/b]Y MEN NOT MEN? ARENT THEY USEFUL FOR THAT PURPOSE AT LEAST? DAMN! NOW YOU'LL SAY YOU CAN DO WITH SP[b]E[/b]RM OF MALE APES AND MONKEYS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin I'LL UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR KIDS LOOK UGLY TOO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
@XKILLZ: I actually find you extremely funny
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

NOPE.THE TEAM IS FIGHTING TO SAVE your LIFE cool cool cool

No thanks.  You need to save yourself first before attempting to save someone else.  

Keep barking dogs.  I might throw in a treat.   cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
This was [size=66pt]EASY! cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
@nayah: i havent seen any like that only in the movies of cos are you talking reality or hollywood's next chick flick
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks. You need to save yourself first before attempting to save someone else.

Keep barking dogs. I might throw in a treat. cheesy
undecided undecided

Mrs.Chima:

This was [size=66pt]EASY! cheesy[/size]

NKITA ARA DI KA GI! AJO NWUNYE!!! cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ebony, I'm not a real fan or fiction you know I'm talkign about reality, Patriarchal system is the key in Africa!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
women!! angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Ebony, I'm not a real fan or fiction you know I'm talkign about reality, Patriarchal system is the key in Africa!

DONT WASTE UR TIME WITH AWKWARD FELLOWS MY DEAR cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ebonyvibe!

One thing I learned watching men or boys that they do not like being told they are USELESS OR WORTHLESS.  It will break down their psyche faster than an atomic bomb on Hiroshima.  

It is the ego thing and they live to feel appreciated by women.  If you want to hurt a man really bad, TO BE CONTINUED.   cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

DONT WASTE your TIME WITH AWKWARD FELLOWS MY DEAR cool cool

Go to show you how fake SOME men are. If Nayah decides to play devil advocate and agree with Ebonyvibe, the COMPLIMENTS would turn into venom.

Watch. Fake people are amazing.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
DID SOMEONE SAY EASY? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE MA'AM! YOU ARENT MAKING ANY SANE POINTS STILL! cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt]MEN NEED WOMEN! WOMEN NEED MEN!!! NO NEED FOR BASELESS ARGUMENTS JARE!!![/size]
cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

undecided undecided

NKITA ARA DI KA GI! AJO NWUNYE!!! cool cool

Caliente meirda una perra tonta.   cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima<<<<< Dracula is awake! undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima<<<<< Dracula is awake! undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bend your neck back. I sucker you!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ MrsChima: how can you apperciate a USELESS man if you keep it and keep it and keep it at some point you need to tell them they are USELESS.

You might try the friendly friendly approach but if they refuse to hear you gotta tell them
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol Mrd Chima, don't worry it happens sometimes! that I defend something completely different from the majority that's why I can't judge you this is your opinion and people should learn to respect everyone's opinions, it the least we can do
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ MrsChima: how can you apperciate a USELESS man if you keep it and keep it and keep it at some point you need to tell them they are USELESS.

You might try the friendly friendly approach but if they refuse to hear you gotta tell them

Oh I hear you suga!  Men do it all the time.  If the woman is useless they will kick her out the house so fast and damn if she see her children.  If the men can do it then the women should be able to fuss and kick the useless man out the house as well.  What's good for the gander is good for the goose.  

That's why I said SOME men are fake as hell.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by BABE3: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Useless thread + Useless argument = Evidence that More Crackheads have invaded the Romance section.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Useless thread + Useless argument = Evidence that More Crackheads MRS CHIMA'S have invaded the Romance section.

MY LOVE! YOU ARE CORRECT AS PER THE BOLDED
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP,that is men for you.
You just have to keep playing your role as a woman,and ignore the silly attitude of 'men'.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Candyness(f): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
Rubbish
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
@xskillz: nobody NEEDS anybody we tolorate each other and when one runs out of favour you kick them out and move on.

Many married women have kicked their husband out not out of thier homes but of their minds long long time

Alone you came to earth alone you would go. so if you talk about needing God wont make you need anybody apart from him cos if the person dies that is it for you
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
ok ladies. who has the bigggest nyansh in this room today. Lets talk serious! tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Pweety4me(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP Not ALL men are useless.

And not everything with muscles or ding-dong deserves or even needs to be called a MAN.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP Not ALL men are useless.

And not everything with muscles or ding-dong deserves or even needs to be called a MAN.

Hail to the Queen.

Goldieluks:

@OP,that is men for you.
You just have to keep playing your role as a woman,and ignore the silly attitude of 'men'.

Sad huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.