Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12127 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ ebonyvibe we only need them for sexxx and to bring home the bacon.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
looooool Da Doctor, I'm not that submissive grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ ebonyvibe we only need them for sexxx and to bring home the bacon.

UR CASE IS DIFFERENT. U ARE BLIND! cool cool SO U MUST HAVE BEEN MISLED.

SO WHY THE HELL ARE U FLAUNTING A RING ON UR FINGER?

IF U WANTED MEN FOR SXXX U CAN GET THEM SO EASILY NA! some yonga dude are on ground to pump ur AZZ for you till they hit ur womb with their stick.

SOME MEN ARE REALLY SUFFERING. JUST A QUESTION. AS PER THE TRASH U WROTE, HAVE U EVER TOLD UR GUY OR HUBBY SAME? cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
lol calm down gotdammit. grin

im not married nor engaged. that ring is for fashion. but if i were one or the other it wont change the fact that the modern day man has for the most part lost his use. esp here in the west where u have men who literally sit on their azz and wait for college graduate women to scoop them up and be their femme knight in shiney pink armour. the roles have reversed.

but since we r on the subject or rings, how many of u married men with the ring and all or those who claim to love mama defend us when mumu threads are created about we women? u get a taste of ur own medicine and cry bloody murder? interesting.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Tosinville(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ebonyville weds Tosinville

^^Assuming we've being together as one in the first place, there wouldn't a word of man being useless in your diary just because i aint a useless a man.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
mr.cork id rather live on the peak of mt. everest. angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol calm down gotdammit. grin

im not married nor engaged. that ring is for fashion. but if i were one or the other it wont change the fact that the modern day man has for the most part lost his use. esp here in the west where u have men who literally sit on their azz and wait for college graduate women to scoop them up and be their femme knight in shiney pink armour. the roles have reversed.

but since we r on the subject or rings, how many of u married men with the ring and all or those who claim to love mama defend us when mumu threads are created about we women? u get a taste of your own medicine and cry bloody murder? interesting.

SO BOTTOM LINE! U WONT GET MARRIED RIGHT? U WUD DEAL THE GUYS OUT AFTERA LL THEY CAN HELP U ATTAIN YOUR PREFFFERED STATUS OF SINGLE PARENT RIGHT?

GOD HELP YOUR LIFE. MISLEAD THE FEW U CAN MISLEAD MY DEAR! BUT DONT LEAVE UR SIBBLING OUT TOO.

ARE U SURE UR MUM IS STILL ALIVE? AND SURE SHE TALKS TO YOU? SMH AND WALK AWAY HEADING FOR THE CLASSROOM
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
Da Doctor lol you've changes you message from profile? "In Nayah's heart" lol nice then, but funny too grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
it is not my place to mislead anyone if people are weak enough and cant make their minds up dont blame the adviser.

i stand by my opinon and you dont even address the fact that men can be useless also are you saying i should die in slience and not address issues cos i want to be a good wife.

i am a wife (support) not a slave. as the saying goess if you want me to help u with a tray on your head you would have lifted it to your should first.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
da doctor seems u need a real qualified doctor to help with ur high blood pressure. log off for a few minutes before u have a heart attack. cunumunu.

what makes u think i am single? lol

and pls believe if a man is worth me giving him my all and treating him like a king, he will get that treatment. believe it. i would cook his meals and do as he pleases so long as my efforts are recognized and i am respected. but a lazy scrub or a cheauvanist pig shouldnt be upset if i 'oink' back at his azz. bottom line. he will be treated the way he treats me.

so just like ebony said we are living in a chauvinistic world despite the fact that we are the ones putting in all of the work. still we get no respect so why should we dish it out? the golden rule remember?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkskin: my sister from a different mother .Tell them sis
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

da doctor seems u need a real qualified doctor to help with your high blood pressure. log off for a few minutes before u have a heart attack. cunumunu.

what makes u think i am single? lol

and pls believe if a man is worth me giving him my all and treating him like a king, he will get that treatment. believe it. i would cook his meals and do as he pleases so long as my efforts are recognized and i am respected. but a lazy scrub or a cheauvanist pig shouldnt be upset if i 'oink' back at his azz. bottom line. he will be treated the way he treats me.

so just like ebony said we are living in a chauvinistic world despite the fact that we are the ones putting in all of the work. still we get no respect so why should we dish it out? the golden rule remember?

BP? LOL!! I AM ONLY TRYING TO GET UR SICK BRAIN AND REASONING HEALED FOR I KNOW UR SUBCONCIOUS WOULD PICK SOME OF THE GOOD WORDS DISHED U BY THE FORUM MEMEBERS AS THE THE ISSUE IN QUESTION.

Why contradict urself? the ring is for fashion. whwo told u i am not married bla bla bla.

U are really in a big mess, and i guess you got urself into it.

most of u ladies that are complaining know truly the root of ur issues.

wrong choices as aided by the quest to have ready made.

if mercy johnson had got in and faces same issue u gals are facing i guess she would come here shouting 'men are useless' whereas the fault emanated from her lustful quest

ebonyvibe:

MzDarkskin: my sister from a different mother .Tell them sis

wao! are u still there! moro u wud come again shouting and derailing the weaminds like chima. I WONDER WAT ADVISE U BOTH WOULD DISH UR CHILDREN. WRONG PARTNERS!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
da doctor you are now becoming a bore and you've lost your glow. that spark just aint their anymore.

dont really care what u say now

dont fall for him Nayah he is one of the men am talking about
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
ebonyvibe:

da doctor you are now becoming a bore and you've lost your glow. that spark just aint their anymore.

dont really care what u say now

SO LONG AS THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE BEFORE U GOT A BRAIN WEAR HAS SUNK IN. THE TRUTH ITCHES U KNOW. BUT ITS OPTIONAL THOUGH AND THE FUTURE TELLS HOW WELL U WUD SUCCEED BASED ON WAT U HAVE KNOWN/LEARNT.

BE WISE. GO TRU THE NUMEROUS RESPONSES AND GET THE HIDDEN MESSAGES THEN DRAW UR CONCLUSIONS.

THAT WILL BE ALL FOR YOU AND MZDARKSEN cool cool cool

IF U KNOW ME, U WOULD READ MY PROFILE MESSAGE AND GET STUCK
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ebony lol smiley I'll considerate your advise
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nayah:

Ebony lol smiley I'll considerate your advise

TOO LATE, EBONY VILLE U WUD GET OUR INVITE SOON!!!

MY DARLING CAN NEVER EVER GET CLOSE TO A FOUL MINDED INVIDIDUAL LIKE EBONNY VILLE.

D DAY I CATCH EBONY VILLE NEAR MY SWEETY, THEN I WUD ASSUME SHE HAS SIGNED HER DEATH WARRANT. cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
That means you are not sure of your manly skills that is why someone can persuade your sweery.

You see my husband i might hate him at times but am not leaving, now that is skills
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Seriously Da Doctor don't understand why you overreact to what Ebony has said, this is HER POINT OF VIEW I disagree but we have to respect that, or bringing  relevant arguments not by "force"

Ebony, I prefer having different versions of point of view, even though I got already mine well fixed
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
You women are loco lol
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
hmmm

**looks at da uncertified doctors reaction. then takes note of thread title.**
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nayah:

Seriously Da Doctor don't understand why you overreact to what Ebony has said, this is HER POINT OF VIEW I disagree but we have to respect that, or bringing  relevant arguments not by "force"

Ebony, I prefer having different versions of point of view, even though I got already mine well fixed

MY MAIN AIM NOW IS TO PROTECT U WELL FROM THOSE EVIL ARROWS. I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE U BEHAVE LIKE THEM. LET THEM BE FOR NOW. LETS FOCUS ON OUR LOVE BABY! THEY CAN HEAD FOR THE TRANSFORMER FOR ELECTROCUTION SO LONG AS U ARE SAFE FOR DA DOCTOR cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
oloshi.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

oloshi.

IYALAYA E!!! OKPONU OSHI tongue tongue

LOLLLLL
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin <<<<<< 190 logged in again as a female angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
lol fck off @ da doctor! ogunfe!

mr.cork <<<<< rupaul out of drag. tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol fck off @ da doctor! ogunfe!

mr.cork <<<<< rupaul out of drag. tongue

MZDARKSKIN= KPEKPEYE FUNFUN cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin <<<<<< Deception: 190 logged in as MzDarkskin again & again angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Too many grown up kids on this thread starting from the OP to some of the contributors.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
da kolo doctor = warnaclat mumalashy.

mr.cork suck an apes bossom. :/

@ honerico tell me about it. ppl r so immature these days. tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Men are so worthless that they are resorting to an imaginary player book to get some toto.

How pathetic is that? What makes it so bad these NIGGERS PROUD to be called players.

That's bleeped up! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs Chima<<<< Ebonyville twin sister (Men haters) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pussy shaving / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.