Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12124 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Try harder. You fight like a "girl" and girls fight harder than that, lipsrsealed

[b]NOPE! I AM HERE TO STOP ANY STUPID MENTALITY AND TREND.(LIKE THAT WHICH YOU ARE PUTTING FORTH)

I KNOW U HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED BUT I AM TRYING TO ENSURE YOU DONT SPREAD YOUR VIRUS TO THE YOUNGER ONES.!!! THIS IS A W.W.W SITE FOR CHRIST SAKE

IF A MARRIED DIVORCED WOMAN LIKE YOU HAVE THIS MENTALITY, THEN YOU ARE REALLY A BIGGGGGG EWU HAUSA cool cool[/b]
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Poster we need them for these main reasons:
1- Sharing love
2- Giving birth
3- Giving family names for these children

2. Virgin Mary were pregnant with Jesus through the Holy Spirit
1. The best love of all is with and from the MOST HIGH and co.
3. Men are not needed to name children given by the MOST HIGH.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b]NOPE! I AM HERE TO STOP ANY silly MENTALITY AND TREND.(LIKE THAT WHICH YOU ARE PUTTING FORTH)

I KNOW U HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED BUT I AM TRYING TO ENSURE YOU DONT SPREAD YOUR VIRUS TO THE YOUNGER ONES.!!! THIS IS A W.W.W SITE FOR CHRIST SAKE

IF A MARRIED DIVORCED WOMAN LIKE YOU HAVE THIS MENTALITY, THEN YOU ARE REALLY A BIGGGGGG EWU HAUSA cool cool[/b]

You stealing other people's insults? That's pathetic. Be original!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Roland17(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
Just because you have met the wrong situation does not mean every woman thinks like u have just done.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by WhyAWhy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP why ask us? Go ask your husband why he's so useless

I am not married I bake at home and help during cooking, infact I taught my sisters how to make cake and chinchin

not that I intend to take over the kitchen when I am married anyway.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

lol Da Doctor I think they don't need to be "educated" just have their point of view STUPIDITY[/b]we need to respect even if you disagree

[b]SURE I DONT THINK SO! A MARRIED DIVORCED WOMAN? WAS SHE FORCED INTO MARRIAGE?

WE HAVE TO RESIST THEM VEHEMENTLY BEFORE THEY SPREAD IT LIKE LEZ -BIANISM IS SPREADING LIKE IT IS THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
LMAO@misspelling of lesbianism. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You have 'MININGITIS OF THE BRAIN'! kaiiiii!!!!!

PLS ENJOY UR SOURED MARRIAGE DONT SPREAD THE VIRUS
cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@misspelling of lesbianism. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO @ YOUR CROOKED THINKING.

Do you know why we have MODERATORS IN HERE? U ARE REALLY DULL
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!! Who GOT you pregnant then?
Why are you not WAITING for the MOST HIGH to show you love? Why GET MARRIED?
Men are not needed to name Children? But they are sure needed to put them THERE!!!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs Chima I'm also a christian but to conceive you need a man
Besides, I'm not going to judge your opinion because this is your way of thinking but I just try to give you examples of why we can need a men, no offense but what about you my sister? what family name are you bearing? how you came to this World?

As for me I can tell men might not be perfect, but I'd love cook for the one I love, I' d love carring the baby we made together, I'd love thinking "couple" more than " lonely" but again that's my opinion this is not universal
Re: Why Are Men Useless by harakiri(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
The poster and all women supporting her are totally useless. These same irredeemably useless hopeless women would have been opening "sob threads" up and down and running from pillar to post to ensure they hook an unsuspecting man into their trap called marriage. Look at the useless creatures now. Dem don get mouth. These same useless women can never dare show this thread and their posts to their husbands (unless he's a jazzed wimp). These useless $luts would start and end their fantasy feminazi movement here. The most stoopid ones among them are ones who follow the "kick him to curb" mantra and they end up having their useless ar$es kicked silly all over the curb. Useless bitchhes! ! !
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

Men are not needed to name Children? But they are sure needed to put them THERE!!!

PLS TELL HER TO GO AND ENJOY HER SOURED MARRIAGE. AFTERALL IT WAS HER WRONG ATTITUDE THAT MADE HER HUBBY DRIVE HER TO THE 'GATE MANS LOUNGE' AND BROT IN A WELL BEHAVED LADY cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Harakiri, this is an exchange, there's no need to be that mad my brother wink
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Besides, I'm not going to judge your opinion because this is your way of thinking but I just try to give you examples of why we can need a men, no offense but what about you my sister? what family name are you bearing? how you came to this World?

As for me I can tell men might not be perfect,BUT I WUD MARRY THE ONE I LOVE, I'd love cook for the one I love, I' d love carring the baby we made together, I'd love thinking "couple" more than " lonely" but again that's my opinion this is not universal

PLS LOVE CAN I MARRY YOU? MY NAME IS DA DOCTOR!!!

PLS DONT SAY NO COS U HAVE SAID IT ALL (THE BOLDED AND MY ADDITION)
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
harakiri:

The poster and all women supporting her are totally useless. These same irredeemably useless hopeless women would have been opening "sob threads" up and down and running from pillar to post to ensure they hook an unsuspecting man into their trap called marriage. Look at the useless creatures now. Dem don get mouth. These same useless women can never dare show this thread and their posts to their husbands (unless he's a jazzed wimp). These useless $luts would start and end their fantasy feminazi movement here. The most stoopid ones among them are ones who follow the "kick him to curb" mantra and they end up having their useless ar$es kicked silly all over the curb. Useless bitchhes! ! !

Pot calling the kettle black.  Interesting.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

That post really got to you huh? It will surely pass.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
If you're cleaning house and going to work then your husband is useless. Tell his punk arse to get up and get a J-O-B. At the very least he should have a side hustle to provide for the family.

And the title of the thread should be "why is my man useless"
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

As for me I can tell men might not be perfect, but I'd love cook for the one I love, I' d love carring the baby we made together, I'd love thinking "couple" more than " lonely" but again that's my opinion this is not universal

I got you boo boo.  Men are still worthless.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
@WhyAWhy : you are not married hence your opionion doesnt count. Bet whe you become married you will join the useless men's club at the moment there is no one to do it for you so u got no choice and you have a mum that is keeping you or has kept you in the straight and narrow

I repeat to the deaf ones MEN ARE USELESS

Most of you refuse you deal with the issues just giving up random rants.

men dont really do much and i repeat when they do its like a grant gesture or the demand an applause.

Personally i think men are only good for sex cos i am heterosexual but you dont really need them to give birth. There are Fluid banks and before you say who donates them. I can do with ga.ys 's sp.erm. And IVF to implement the process.

Give children names why do u need a man to do that?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
harakiri:

FINISH MRS CHIMA AND THE POSTER JARE! NICE ONE.

Mrs.Chima:

Pot calling the kettle black.  Interesting.  

SHARAP! THEN GO AND BR--EAST FEED THE FRUIT FROM YOUR SOURED MARRIAGE. THAT MAY SUIT YOU SINCE THE FATHER DOESNT LIKE OLD CARGO PU-SSXZZY AGAIN!! cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor, only if you confess  this is me on the pic profile
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That post really got to you huh?  It will surely pass.  
No BOO! I'm being FACTUAL HERE!!! MAKE YOUR POINTS! cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

FINISH MRS CHIMA AND THE POSTER JARE! NICE ONE.

SHARAP! THEN GO AND BR--EAST FEED THE FRUIT FROM YOUR SOURED MARRIAGE. THAT MAY SUIT YOU SINCE THE FATHER DOESNT LIKE OLD CARGO PU-SSXZZY AGAIN!! cool cool

If calling me biatches is the most intelligent thing you can agree with then you are MORE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT.  

Go find your bastard children.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

No BOO! I'm being FACTUAL HERE!!! MAKE YOUR POINTS! cool cool

I made my point boo boo. You are the one MAD.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by islamrules(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
No, it should be,

Who runz Da bed ? Girls!

King of the Bed
Men are king of the world.

Na bush you come from ?

Are u on medication?

Yes, we are!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@WhyAWhy : you are not married hence your opionion doesnt count. Bet whe you 'll become married you will join the useless men's club at the moment there is no one to do it for uopu so u got no choice and you have a mum that is keeping you or has kept you in the straight and narrow

I repeat to the deaf ones MEN ARE USELESS

Most of you refuse you deal with the issues just giving up random rants.

He dont really do much and i repeat when they do its like a grant gesture or the demand an applause.

Personally i think men are only good for sex cos i am heterosexual but you dont really need them to give birth. There are Fluid banks and before you say who donates them. I can do with man-lover men 's Fluid. And IVF to implement the process.

Give children names why do u need a man to do that?

SO UR QUOTE IS ONE IN THE MARRIAGE CREED AND VOWS ABI?

GO AMMEND YOUR BLINKING MISTAKES.

YOU  MAY HAVE MARRIED A MAN U LUST. LET THOSE OF US WHO HAVE MARRIED THE ONE WE LOVE REST ABEG.

GO AND CARRY YOUR BURDEN AFTERALL AT SOME POINT IT WAS; HONEY I LOVE U, U ARE MY ALL IN ALL, I CAN DIE FOR U, BAL BLA BLA.

PLS PASS AWAYYYYY
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP you sound ignorant, stop generalizing. Maybe your man is worthless poop but there are a lot of good men out here who take care of family and home at whatever cost.

Blame yourself for choosing a loser.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
Somebody is hurting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awwwwh the good old days. cool Damn Mrs. Chima you are goooood! cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ebonyvibes, I respect your opinion but in my culture you have to give your child the name of his Father because this is where you and your kids will fight for your interest, having a land from a cheiftain from a name is really important for me because it testify your passage in this World, of course you can be rich and alone and put your name in this World but for me something will miss: sharing
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Da Doctor, only if you confess  this is me on the pic profile

SEE THE PIX DOESNT MATTER AGAIN. ITS THE TOTS AND SOUND REASONING THAT MADE ME PROPOSE TO YOU. cool cool
[b]
PLS DO THIS SO I CAN BEG YOU TO BE MRS CHIMAS TUTOR. SHE HAS A BRAIN FAILURE. PLS NA LETS VOLUNTEER TO HELP HER AND THE CHILDREN SHE HAS[/
b]
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I made my point boo boo.  You are the one MAD.  
NO! Your POINTS WERE POINTLESS! For a MOMENT there i tot you were actually DREAMING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Pussy shaving / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.