Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12122 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And you call yourself a man?  That's aint poo!  There are thousands of women married and single coming home from work, making sure the kids are good, cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, and still give her punk arse man some arse?  

Man gone with that bullshit.  

Bullshit, no woman is working over a 100 hrs/week with a man in the house and still coming home to do all that. If that's the case what the hell is the man there for?

Now if they're single, they're working some minimum wage bullshit job @ Micky D's and they have no man because they're old & bitter.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

Bullshit, no woman is working over a 100 hrs/week with a man in the house and still coming home to do all that. If that's the case what the hell is the man there for?

They probably doing that but they working some minimum wage bullshit job @ Micky D's and they have no man because they're old & bitter.

Mickey D's? Negro there are women who are working CORPORATE JOBS not service jobs and still come home and take care the house. These women are married with husbands that are also working as well and they still taking care the house with children.

You a damn lie!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs Chima those case scenarios are few & far between. It's the man's place to provide for his family and it's the wife's place to be the rock by his side & assist him. I commend any single woman who has to play both roles in the household as that's not an easy task but no real man will suffer his wife to work 100 hrs a week and still expect her to take care of house & home, At least no men that I know of including myself. Now if she has a part time gig and still taking care of the house, that's a different thing.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

Mrs Chima those case scenarios are few & far between. It's the man's place to provide for his family and it's the wife's place to be the rock by his side & assist him. I commend any single woman who has to play both roles in the household as that's not an easy task but no real man will suffer his wife to work 100 hrs a week and still expect her to take care of house & home, At least no men that I know of including myself. Now if she has a part time gig and still taking care of the house, that's a different thing.

Although I commend the single mothers and fathers for doing what they have to do but I am talking about MARRIED WOMEN having to go to work and still come home as housewives. You said that if you can work 100 hours and your wife can sit at home all day she could at least do housekeeping which to me is not a problem HOWEVER just because you worked 100 hours a week doesn't negate the fact you should also help at home.

You said that a man's job is to provide which is YOUR OPINION however if a man don't work he don't eat that includes women as well. So my point is this if a woman can go to work and still come home and take care of the house. You can come home and take out the trash is all I am saying regardless if the wife ain't working or not.

My husband doesn't want me working pregnant and all I think he just like any other African man don't want their women making money potentially more than them. That's a fact!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by 9jafetish(f): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
ebony i agree with you men are useless that's why i want a divorce after 5 years.

my parents wouldn't care since they are divorced.

anyways get your man to do outside jobs , like cut the grass, clean the gutter,fix the car, organize the garage, shovle the snow. the more dangerous jobs, that is what my dad does.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Tosinville(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sincerely, women are really trying in married o! with alot of work.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
That sort of helping out I agree with. My duties are to take out the trash every morning, check the car in the morning to make sure the maintenance is good and if the car needs gas and wash the cars every other week. But don't expect me to come home to a house in tatters and start cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the living room and picking up behind the kids. That's the wifey's obligation. Plus I need a hot meal at least every other day and not those cheap azz microwave dinners. I have spoken.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

That sort of helping out I agree with. My duties are to take out the trash every morning, check the car in the morning to make sure the maintenance is good and if the car needs gas and wash the cars every other week. But don't expect me to come home to a house in tatters and start cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the living room and picking up behind the kids. That's the wifey's obligation. Plus I need a hot meal at least every other day and not those cheap azz microwave dinners. I have spoken.

Negro, I don't care about you have spoken. grin grin grin grin grin What's with yall men thinking yall have the FINAL SAY?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Because in society the man is the master of his house. end of discussion. grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Okay this is leading absolutely nowhere. I'll have to make my closing argument

xkillz:

Deducing from your comment's maam, Your Husband is DEFINITELY USEFUL, right? cheesy

I choose not to start something I can not finish. I noticed that with some women, you do something for them today, you do it tomorrow, the third day she will tell she expected or thought you would have done it.

Mrs Chima and Mrs Ebony if you are so pissed with your hubbies' uselessness, tell it to him better still throw him out like you would a worthless piece of rag. Of cos if u are in Nig remember to throw urself out.

Mr cork, I think both of them have equally XL sized butts so you can have them both. Mrs Chima will be the husband, Ebony her wife and you the houseboy. U get to do d dishes, go to d market,cook,sweep,gribd the pepper, wash their under pants,bath the baby,

No offence intented u guys but im out of here.
Peace!!!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
9jafetish:

ebony i agree with you men are useless that's why i want a divorce after 5 years.

my parents wouldn't care since they are divorced.

anyways get your man to do outside jobs , like cut the grass, clean the gutter,fix the car, organize the garage, shovle the snow. the more dangerous jobs, that is what my dad does.

My point excatly we do the more dangerous things. If he chooses to do other little things arouns, perfect. If he doesn't, don't kill urself over it.
Bye all for the last time. Nice talking with u all
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ MrsChima: I second every word you said

@SAFO: The typical man I am talking about

@ MR. Dickle: U make some good points am not angry just feed  up

@ Mr Cork: You can just crawl back to the cave you came from am married and if it were to turn out am not any more marriage will be the last thing on my mind. So go look for your wife else where and enough about my nyansh

Point taken from all ur post not all men are entirely useless but all men think the chores are for women and not 50-50
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ MrsChima: I second every word you said

@SAFO: The typical man I am talking about

@ MR. Dickle: U make some good points am not angry just feed  up

@ Mr Cork: You can just crawl back to the cave you came from am married and if it were to turn out am not any more marriage will be the last thing on my mind. So go look for your wife else where and enough about my nyansh

Point taken from all your post not all men are entirely useless but all men think the chores are for women and not 50-50

You say that like it's a bad thing. What women doesn't want their man to provide for them 

All I ask is that you take care of the household in return.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
martin2699:

Okay this is leading absolutely nowhere. I'll have to make my closing argument

I choose not to start something I can not finish. I noticed that with some women, you do something for them today, you do it tomorrow, the third day she will tell she expected or thought you would have done it.

Mrs Chima and Mrs Ebony if you are so pissed with your hubbies' uselessness, tell it to him better still throw him out like you would a worthless piece of rag. Of cos if u are in Nig remember to throw urself out.

Mr cork, I think both of them have equally XL sized butts so you can have them both. Mrs Chima will be the husband, Ebony her wife and you the houseboy. U get to do d dishes, go to d market,cook,sweep,gribd the pepper, wash their under pants,bath the baby,

No offence intented u guys but im out of here.
Peace!!!

I said I had issues with MY HUSBAND? He must be talking about the other Mrs. Chima because one thing for sure I do not bring personal business ONLINE.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

You say that like it's a bad thing. What women doesn't want their man to provide for them 

All I ask is that you take care of the household in return.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Just help every now and then is all we are asking.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

Because in society the man is the master of his house. end of discussion. grin

Who run the world? GIRLS! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who run the world? GIRLS! tongue tongue tongue
angry angry angry grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dream on dreamers grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by PresidKing(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs Ebonyivibe, I don't know where to start, I do read NAIRALAND and this topic caught my attention on the from page, I won't abuse or insult you, but people like you are the reason naughty men beat up their wife just to release their tension.
I understand from this thread that you are married to a mate like who is same age or probably you are elder to him, and you have married this fellow wise man with your wealth convincingly that you will be a good wife as it looks like you married very late.
Unfortunately we have so many ladies out there like you who men MUST BE AWARE OF
What you need is Jesus Christ because as you have come out publicly to say this, you are going to encounter more men's uselessness in your life history, you need Christ first then your husband, I bet you will encounter even worst from him henceforth if not by God's grace.
You need to change your attitude about life and think positive then you will start getting it, sorry to say that it did not start from now, it started when you were still very young and that led you into marrying late and probably marrying someone you did not love only cause of marriage.
Don't insult men, for we have men in men who are men of God even in the Bible and Koran who are not useless.
That your believe is killing you and your self chosen destiny is in your face does not mean there are no good male out there. There are your fellow females who will give u a big slap for this if they have the opportunity and legality.
Change your attitude and believe, be good first to yourself and believe in God or Allah, then you will get the best out of men.

Cheers and God bless.

Wise King
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mr King

I don't think I know you hence I have u down as a fortune teller, all your assumptions about me could not be far from the truth.

I didn't marry late, I married at 23 actually and my hubby was 25 then. I didn't not charm him with anything infact his family r much more richer than mine .

He just chooses to be a bum the next time u chose to predict someones life online u can aleast get it right

It has nothing to do with God you men try to fool us women that it is Gods will it is a womans job you didn't even admit u do house work in all your random rants
Re: Why Are Men Useless by coderXO(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2011
I'm guessing the notion arises based on your personal experiences.
How about starting a new thread OP: "Why are the men I attract useless?"
Re: Why Are Men Useless by kay2011(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
na waa for una o !
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2011
, ??
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2011
ebonyvibe <<<<<< now Single, available, full of hate & hates men angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ebonyvibe <<<<<< now Single, available, full of hate & hates men angry

WAOOO!!!!

BUT HAS SHE TOLD HER HUBBY SAME ONE-ON-ONE THAT HE IS USELESS?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2011
actually i retract my statement last week ( and i know i am calling for abuse here - just go easy on me)

men are not all that useless but mainly useless. The issues i was going thru is all solved and there is now happiness in paradise.

Hence those of u that want to divorce that it asy BUT MEN CAN BE USELESS SHA
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2011
ebonyvibe:

actually i retract my statement last week ( and i know i am calling for abuse here - just go easy on me)

men are not all that useless but mainly useless. The issues i was going thru is all solved and there is now happiness in paradise.

Hence those of u that want to divorce that it asy BUT MEN CAN BE USELESS SHA

LOOK AT U AND SMH

YOU ARE A DISGRACE!
DO U THINK MARRIAGE IS A BED OF ROSES?
DIDNT U GO TRU COUNSELLING ? EVEN IF your PARENTS DIDNT GIVE U TUTORIALS BEFORE ACCEPTING your BRIDE PRICE

SO COS U HAD A HITCH, U TOOK TO HATE AND CAME HERE MISLEADING A FEW?

NOW U HAVE FOUND HAPPINESS SO TELL ME HOW U WOULD PUT THE RECORDS STRAIGHT?

your HUSBAND SHUD BE IN TROUBLE WALAHI, BECAUSE I CAN IMAGINE WAHT U MAY HAVE DONE DURING THE 'ODD' PERIODS.

KAIIII.

BOYS PLEASE SHINE your EYES BEFORE U AGREE TO THE LADIES PLEA FOR MARRIAGE OH! THERE ARE ONLY FEW GOOD LADIES OUT THERE
Re: Why Are Men Useless by PresidKing(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
It has gone out of you, married couples cannot divorce cause you are finding yours uneasy and defaulting. Retracting your statement means rewriting all that have been written.

God you have heard from people on your opinion. My prayer for you is that you meet the right person who will definitely treat you like a queen. One problem we will have in our society is too much ego and education to ladies, But I have read Mrs Okonjo Iweala saying that she leaves her ego in her hand bad despite her education, I guess she is still very much like the real Nigeria/African woman, who respect her husband.

Couples are meant to leave in peace, stay together, love each other and settle their differences themselves, We need mothers who will bring up children includig the female folks, not leaving the training in the hand of servants and housemaids.

Above all, I wish u the best in the future,
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
Da doctor --- you toooo talk

I came online didnt go to divorce court / a took cutlass - (a part on my back) i try naa. it is an equivalent of talking to your friends but this way i dont have to talk to no one just faceless people who i dont know

Womens plea rfor marriage (sorry sir i thot is it he who find a wive not he he who find a husband,)  a woman that pleas to a man to marry her deserves anything she gets
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Tosinville(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ebonyvibe
But why are you're trying to make all men guilty of this due to what your husband did to you, madam?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ Yes i talk too much cos i am a class room material and DONT TOLERATE ANY NON CHALANT ATTITUDE like that u have exhibitted^^

My case is this;

There is probability that you have misled alot of febble minded people here. MRS CHIMA FOR ONE
There is probability that u have told u close friends same thing and they may have advised you for good or bad
There is also probabilty that you may have even 'MESSED' up during same period.
There is probability also that u would have involved relatives and inlaws in the whole show forgetting everyone comes with an interest and they may later turn u both to laughing stocks TO MEBTION BUT A FEW

To all of the above how do u match the damages?

Listen up MRS 'I WANT MARRIAGE TO BE ALL ROSY'

Marriage is not clubbing and dating and is an institution that has its own rules and regulations. GO LEARN THEM.

Also, i cant criticise you and fail by not advising you; TRY AND APPLY PATIENCE IN ALL YOU DO. NOTING THAT TOLERANCE IS ALSO KEY!!!!!
In marriage, also learn that you just have to be calm and prayerful hoping any ill will be resolved(For me, its an ultimatum of a day, through dialogue). I have nothing more to tell u for now but imbibe these already dished you. BECAUSE U MAY FACE BIGGER CHALLENGES IN THE FUTURE.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Da doctor, Tosinville and the others, just try to repect her opinion, if you have another one just bring arguments, Da Doctor there's no need tobe so harsh hon!  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.