Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12121 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

MY LOVE! YOU ARE CORRECT AS PER THE BOLDED

Do you hear your ho calling you? She said where is her money biatch?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@xskillz: nobody NEEDS anybody we tolorate each other and when one runs out of favour you kick them out and move on.

Many married women have kicked their husband out not out of thier homes but of their minds long long time

Alone you came to earth alone you would go. so if you talk about needing God wont make you need anybody apart from him cos if the person dies that is it for you
THEN STAY AWAY FROM[b] ALL[/b] MEN!!! cheesy YOU DONT NEED THEM FE NOTHING! DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND AND MOVE ON!!! OH! ALTERNATIVELY, NIGERIA JUST LAUNCHED TWO SATELLITES! cheesy THE NEXT LAUNCHING NEXT WEEK WOULD BE A SPACESHIP TO A NEW PLANET [b]WO[/b]EARTH! THERE ARE NO MEN ON THAT PLANET! MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON IT! cheesy cheesy  U MAY ALSO NEED TO CHECK THESE OUT BEFORE YOU GO! MIGHT COME IN HANDY!!! wink wink wink wink  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738492.0.html cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yea sad mrs chima,but its sad for the men who cannot be classified as men.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yea sad mrs chima,but its sad for the men who cannot be classified as men.

Goldie! This looks like deja vu huh? Remember the good old days of roughing men up?

Awwhhh. (gliding on the clouds)
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
ladys pliss can we pliss talk about sumtin more serious? who gots the biggest Nyansh in this thread? gademmmit! undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Goldie! This looks like deja vu huh? Remember the good old days of roughing men up?

Awwhhh. (gliding on the clouds)

grin grin grin i remember,they almost shot us from their computer screen.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hell! I still got a bullet lodged in my computer screen. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin
those good old days when women were women,and men were babies.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by nsodo: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
That is a fallacy of generalization to categorize men in the same basket and your misfortune as an individual is not for other women because some look at them as a blessing from God. Why are you still with that man you call useless it seems your the one who is useless.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin
those good old days when women were women,and men were babies.

Goldie love. Hope that notty woman wont get u infected. pls apply your shield cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldie is well than capable of making her own decisions. She has a mind of her own and doesn't need anyone to tell her how to be Goldie.

Da Wanna be doctor go find some cheerleaders elsewhere.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Goldie is well than capable of making her own decisions. She has a mind of her own and doesn't need anyone to tell her how to be Goldie.

Da Wanna be doctor go find some cheerleaders elsewhere.

IF I WERE U DO U KNOW WAT I WUD DO?

GO UP THE THREAD AND CLEAN THOSE ST-UPID POST ABOUT YOUR HUSBANDS RECENT ATTITUDE AND WHY YOU CALL HIM USELESS .

IMAGINE A MARRIED WOMAN COMING ON NET TO SAY HER HUBBY IS USELESS? KAI. U DON REACH HELL GO SEE LUCIFAH cool cool

YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO MARRIED WOMEN.

HENCEFORTH U ARE AN OUTCAST TO ME. DONT COMMENT ON ANY THREAD U SEE ME. EXCEPT YOU CHANGE cool AND WITH PROVES

KAI!!! THANK GOD I AM HAPPILY MARRIED OH!!!! SO SOME LOVE LUST RUN DRY?

Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

IF I WERE U DO U KNOW WAT I WUD DO?

GO UP THE THREAD AND CLEAN THOSE ST-UPID POST ABOUT YOUR HUSBANDS RECENT ATTITUDE AND WHY YOU CALL HIM USELESS .

IMAGINE A MARRIED WOMAN COMING ON NET TO SAY HER HUBBY IS USELESS? KAI. U DON REACH HELL GO SEE LUCIFAH cool cool

YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO MARRIED WOMEN.

HENCEFORTH U ARE AN OUTCAST TO ME. DONT COMMENT ON ANY THREAD U SEE ME. EXCEPT YOU CHANGE cool AND WITH PROVES

KAI!!! THANK GOD I AM HAPPILY MARRIED OH!!!! SO SOME LOVE LUST RUN DRY?

You are HAPPILY MARRIED worrying about other people's marriages and dictating what should be done in THEIR MARRIAGE? Hmm. If that what happily married means I don't want it. lipsrsealed

Lying right isn't your strongest suit eh?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are HAPPILY MARRIED [s]worrying about other people's marriages[/s] and
ADVISING A RANDY WIFE TO BE A GOOD WIFE DESPITE BEING CHASED OUT COS OF HER ATTITUDE Hmm. If that what happily married means I don't want it. lipsrsealed

Lying right isn't your strongest suit eh?

As to the bolded?? tongue tongue

YES!!!!! COS I CARE ABOUT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED. cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
YOU are happily married so you say is the victim happily married though? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

YOU are happily married so you say is the HAPPY LADY happily married though? lipsrsealed

YEP YEP AND YEP!!!!

U NEED MEET HER. NO!!! I WONT ALLOW HER MEET A BAD INFLUENCE.

AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW THAT MARRIAGES HAVE THEIR CHALLENGES RIGHT. BUT HAS IT TO COME TO EXPRESSION OF UR FRUSTRATION OVER THE INTERNET

YOU ARE A BADDDDTTT WIFE AND I BET YOU MUST BE SL-EEPPING AROUND WALAHI! I DID A LOT OF PHYCHOLOGY IN MY RESEARCH STAGE.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. BUT IN YOUR SUB CONCIOUS MIND, U SURE KNOW I AM COORECT.

BUT PROMISE TO CHANGE FOR GOOD?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
So whos gots the biggest Nyansh & more light skin: Mrs.Chima or Ebonyville. Pliss confirm! tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

So whos gots the biggest Nyansh & more light skin: Mrs.Chima or Ebonyville. Pliss confirm! tongue

The answer is still no. Keep trying though. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

THE WINNER IS IS IS IS IS IS MRSSSSS CHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT DONT TRY SU-CKING HER BELOW! IT HAS A CHOKING SMELL AND A VINEGAR TASTE!!!!
cool cool

SEE YAH LATER!!!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^ Mr Lecturer, is this what you pass to our kids in your school  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
U see this is how you freeking african men condescend women now a woman can not express her feelings even though she is in a forum unknown to no one one. With out you bombarding her with insults. And you say men are useful. mscheww

@dem dem: presciely my point.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

SIMPLE ANSWER;
YOU ARE AN UGLY WOMAN
GOT PAST YOU 'WANTED' YEARS
GOT A POOR GUY
TOASTED HIM
LURED HIM WITH MONEY HE ACCEPTS
YOU TIE HIM DOWN WITH A CAR
HE AGREES
YOU GIVE HIM PU555YY
HE RELAXES WITH YOU ALONE
YOU FORCE HIM TO MARRY U HE AGREES SINCE HE IS STILL JOBLESS AND
HAS NO CHOICE
NOW U HAVE your DREAMS REALISED
HE HAS ACUMMULATED YOUR WEALTH
HE LOOKS FOR FINE FACED AND SEXY YOUNG
LADIES ABANDONES YOU TO BE HOUSE MAID
NOW U ARE CRYING
WHO CAUSE YOUR PROBLEM? TELL ME

THAT'S WHAT U GET FOR TYING THE POOR MAN DOWN WITH PREGNANCY
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The answer is still no.  Keep trying though.   cheesy

Mrs Chima. But why wouldnt u help a brother wit punnny? do u hate black people? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by WhyAWhy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ebonyvibe: Please go jump off 3rd Mainland bridge angry angry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
WhyAWhy:

@ebonyvibe: Please go jump off 3rd Mainland bridge  angry angry

I suspect her husband dumped her wink
Re: Why Are Men Useless by BodyKiss(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yet another misuse of the internet.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Pweety4me(f): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^R u a men man? tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ronkebp(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Poster, those qualities goes for Nigerian men in Naija, useless!!!!! really useless!!!!, i have a friend whose husband, though has been out of work for some period, now,she goes to work, take care of the kids, wash his clothes and that of her kids, and to top it up (this is the annoying part ooo) when she is done with everything, has to run to the mini- market say 20 miutes from where they live, to get fresh fruits for him to eat, since he can't eat at all without eating fruits first, ( i wan choke on her behalf, )
Re: Why Are Men Useless by BodyKiss(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^R u a men man? tongue

Why don't you come find out yourself hon? grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

THE WINNER IS IS IS IS IS IS MRSSSSS CHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT DONT TRY SU-CKING HER BELOW! IT HAS A CHOKING SMELL AND A VINEGAR TASTE!!!!
cool cool

SEE YAH LATER!!!

You want to suck me don'tcha?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Advocator: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
OP So your father, brother, grandfather or other male relatives of yours are useless too? Damn women these days. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.