Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12108 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ poster

good question! cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Useless by gerald2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na your papa and your entire village dey useless, U move your ass up and down hoping your husband to do what you suppose to do huh? Useless girl!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

POSTER, YES YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION BESIDES THIS IS JUST SOME FACELESS BOARD HENCE NO ONE KNOWS YOUR ID BUT FOR THE SAKE OF YOU MANAGING A TEAM OR ADDRESSING AN AUDIENCE, LEARN TO USE LESS EXTREME WORDS AND AVOID GENERALISING.

MANY WOMEN HAVE DONE UNIMAGINABLE THINGS. GO TO A SHOCK SITE AND SEE WOMEN EATING FECES, INSERTING OCTUPUS IN THEIR VAGIANA AND BASICALLY, DOING THINGS SO TRASHY AS TO LEAVE YOU TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND DISORIENTATED.

YET IT WILL BE SILLY OF ME TO SAY ALL WOMEN ARE TRASH.

LOOK AT THE NITWITS OF GIRLS THAT WENT ON TWITTER TO TWEET ABOUT THEIR DIRTY LINEN. SHOULD I THEN GENERALIZE AND SAY (ALL) UNILAG GIRLS ARE WHORES? NO I CAN'T. ELSE I'LL SEEM TO BE A MAN LACKING IN JUDGEMENT.

SO MY DEAR POSTER IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS DONE YOU WRONG WHY NOT TAKE TIME AND LOOK AT YOU TO FIND OUT WHY.

A MAN COMPLETES A WOMAN OR CAN YOU WRITE 'W O M A N' WITHOUT M A N?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Men are still worthless.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 19, 2011
i wouldnt say all women are useless but for naija women they are more than useless.they have nothing upstairs and u cant have any intelligent conversation with them.they are only interested in your money and when it comes to sex they are like dead woods and very naive in the bedroom.abeg if it were possible we naija men would have sold off all the naija women to men of other countries and import foreign women into naija grin
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On Aug 19, 2011
You leave us foreign women right where we are at.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men are still worthless.

I guess the MRS preceeding your name implies that you are married to another woman or better still a dog. I won't be suprised if that is the case
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2011
Mr Martin

I chose my words right, i would have used some if i meant some.

But all men dont work once they are married I dont meant a job I mean helping out in the house or with the kids

Only if it is a grand gesture read my earlier posts
Re: Why Are Men Useless by kpolli(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2011
Why r u blaming us for ur marriage to a useless guy . . . . We did not pick husband for u naaaaa
Re: Why Are Men Useless by dubliu: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2011
@Da doctor, are you sure you are a pastor? cos all what you posted are worthless, why not use your time to study your bible.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Mr Martin

But all men dont work once they are married I dont meant a job I mean helping out in the house or with the kids

Simply because we spend more time working to get things that keep the family happy.

Those tasks done around the house are not challenging enough. That's why.

Observe a lion in its pride. The lioness does basically all d hunting but if its a really big kill then the Male lion springs into action.
If there's an invasion into the pride's territory its the male that fights.

Get my point, we do the difficult and risky things(just that such barely occur) around the house and leave the less life threatening tasks to you.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2011
that is a typical misogynistic point of view to keep men in their USELENESS ways.

I work and most women I jnow work as much as their husband does; hence you have no point.

Less I forget I have no sympaty for women that do nothing and rely on their men for everything. Many of those women dont love the man they just NEED him.

And that is why most African women tolerate rubbish in the olden day and till now. Which is why if the men cease to have the money many many women will work as they would realise how USELESS the man really is.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2011
You know what's in a husband mind? Junior's school fees, Olu's health, How to complete that house in the village, seal this business, my family's security, my wife's welfare and business. Yet you want him to bother about washing dishes and cooking meals? Okay I think you are ruined beyond repair so have a great life hating on your husband, brother,son,father,
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2011
ebonyvibe <<<<<< Did her husband dump her for the baby sitter? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
martin2699:

I guess the MRS preceeding your name implies that you are married to another woman or better still a dog. I won't be suprised if that is the case

Womp! Thanks for proving my point! WORTHLESS!
Re: Why Are Men Useless by 190smh: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
gerald2:

[size=28pt]Na your papa and your entire village dey useless, U move your Bottom up and down hoping your husband to do what you suppose to do huh? Useless girl![/size]
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr Martin: I guess all those things you mentioned are not on your wife's mind as they are certainly on mine and am not waiting on my husband to get those things done for me.

Still I share them and he doesnt want to share the chores , mscheww. and you complain when you end up with gold diggers as wives
Re: Why Are Men Useless by kpolli(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
gerald2:

[size=108pt]Na your papa and your entire village dey useless, U move your Bottom up and down hoping your husband to do what you suppose to do huh? Useless girl![/size]
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
so whos nyansh is bigger? Ebonyvibe or Mrs Chima? tongue
Re: Why Are Men Useless by martin2699: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Mr Martin: I guess all those things you mentioned are not on your wife's mind as they are certainly on mine and am not waiting on my husband to get those things done for me.

Still I share them and he doesnt want to share the chores , mscheww. and you complain when you end up with gold diggers as wives

Well it is you who chose to put them in your head and its a good thing but when you choose to go the extra mile you don't look back complaining that you are all alone on it.

Well if fig out she's a gold digger, I'll give her some gold and say bye bye to her.

But seriously, y not get a maid to help around the house if there's so much to be done. Maybe with cleaning and scrubbing.

Growing up and as a bachelor I did a lot of cooking and I always said to myself when I get married, I wont worry about that anymore
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ronkebp(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^^ MARTIN2699, Unless you are in Naija, oooo that you will say you will not cook again, my husband cooks at least once a week, infact the 'ata dindin', we had last note, he cooked it, so don't think when you are married, then it is bye-bye to kitchen, those are the teeny-tiny help we are talking about.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
Well ladies, you will have to fault the upbringings. Many of these boys were raised in a household where the mother did pretty much everything. The only thing the father did was bring home the goat and naira.

If you want a man that doesn't mind helping out in the household even if he is working then you need to properly screen the men whom you are entering a relationship with before GETTING DOWN GRIME AND DIRTY. It is imperative that people get to know each other before running into marriages and things.

I have noticed that many marriages today ALL OVER THE WORLD are not ordained or blessed by the MOST HIGH and people wondering why they are having problems.

Too many people rushing into marriage not knowing each other nor what responsibilities both will have. THOSE WHO ARE DATING take heed to this message and take time getting to know your partner WELLA WELLA!

You will reduce your heartache, headache, arseache, and mouthache if you proceed with caution.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^ MARTIN2699, Unless you are in Naija, oooo that you will say you will not cook again, my husband cooks at least once a week, infact the 'ata dindin', we had last note, he cooked it, so don't think when you are married, then it is bye-bye to kitchen, those are the teeny-tiny help we are talking about.
Deducing from your comment's maam, Your Husband is DEFINITELY USEFUL, right? cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well ladies, you will have to fault the upbringings. Many of these boys were raised in a household where the mother did pretty much everything. The only thing the father did was bring home the goat and naira.

If you want a man that doesn't mind helping out in the household even if he is working then you need to properly screen the men whom you are entering a relationship with before GETTING DOWN GRIME AND DIRTY. It is imperative that people get to know each other before running into marriages [/b]and things.

I have noticed that[b] many marriages
today ALL OVER THE WORLD are not ordained or blessed by the MOST HIGH and people wondering why they are having problems.

Too many people rushing into marriage not knowing each other nor what responsibilities both will have. THOSE WHO ARE DATING take heed to this message and take time getting to know your partner WELLA WELLA!

You will reduce your heartache, headache, arseache, and mouthache if you proceed with caution.
You made some really salient POINTS! And with your frequent use of MANY and less generalizing tone, i deduce you FINALLY agree that NOT all men are USELESS! cheesy Ose gan! cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by SAFO(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Mr Martin

If I'm working over 100 hours a week to make sure the rent is paid, the electricity is paid, that there is food on the table, that the truck note & insurance is paid, that medical bills are covered, that my son has clothes for school, that my baby girl has diapers, formula and everything else, that I can afford to take my family out on occasions for entertainment, etc etc etc. ------ that I should concern myself with simple housekeeping?

A beg make we go trade places, na u go work and I won't bother you with any household chores.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ronkebp(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

Deducing from your comment's maam, Your Husband is DEFINITELY USEFUL, right? cheesy

Oh YES.!!!! HE IS,, all i (most women) need sometimes, is that little help, once in a while, body no be firewood, if your wife goes to work, lets say 8am-4pm, or 7am-7pm, and she will come home too to take care of kids and the home, and also take care of the husband, some men are not appreciative, even after the woman serves him, he will still say, where is the drinking water ,'' don't you know you are supposed to serve with water, blablabla!!!!!, it is really not fair.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by humili: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
I think it is not a fair statement! Not all men are like that.

Adult issue has a lot to do with their background and how they handle their emotionals .
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

You made some really salient POINTS! And with your frequent use of MANY and less generalizing tone, i deduce you FINALLY agree that NOT all men are USELESS! cheesy Ose gan! cool

No, Men are still worthless.   tongue kiss
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrCork17: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ebobyvile. pls confarm if yo nyansh is bigger than Mrs Chima. Am lookin for a wife wink
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

If I'm working over 100 hours a week to make sure the rent is paid, the electricity is paid, that there is food on the table, that the truck note & insurance is paid, that medical bills are covered, that my son has clothes for school, that my baby girl has diapers, formula and everything else, that I can afford to take my family out on occasions for entertainment, etc etc etc. ------ that I should concern myself with simple housekeeping?

A beg make we go trade places, na u go work and I won't bother you with any household chores.

And you call yourself a man? That's aint shit! There are thousands of women married and single coming home from work, making sure the kids are good, cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, and still give her punk arse man some arse?

Man gone with that bullshit.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ebobyvile. pls confarm if yo nyansh is bigger than Mrs Chima. Am lookin for a wife wink

Please EBONY!! Tell him your nynash bigger!! Please!!!!!!!!!! I beg you oooo
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrDickle(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hello Mrs Ebony! smiley
I must say that classifying all men as Useless doesnt smack as fairness at all! i know you are Hurting, and i also know how hard it could be to have a LAZY MAN [/b]as a Husband! Not saying you do, but i'm trying my utmost to sound reasonable here! I'm married to Fickle and she can testify that i'm not [b]USELESS at least not in the ways you have described! Take it easy my dear friend! Your anger is not letting you see the Few GOOD & USEFUL men around! Yes i agree USEFUL men are in a minority. but for the sake of the minority, pls tone down a little! Anger makes you take unwise decisions most of the time and say things you dont mean! Just be cool my lady! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.