Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6413 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hotspotbro(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
you know Nigerians are always odd with stuff like this.every thing they don't understand is "satanic"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It / Help My friend Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.