Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6414 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Maxwell775: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro, we can recomend goood Local Juju Witch doctors who help people wit brain reset......juss in case u no any fagggggots or gay men who need help sir(no oofeinse) smiley
wahala dey oo. See as the op resemble woman finish for E profile. Go check E previous thread, I swear you go pray never to have a son like op.
Them don drill the op anus kpatakpata. Nawo o. Very disgusting.
He need to be recommended to that juju witch doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.

are u one of those men that dress like women so u can be gay sir? angry
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

are u one of those men that dress like women so u can be gay sir? angry
please leave me alone.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sir, if you're gay, then you're wasting your time trying to push your LGBTQ agenda here.. Nigeria is still a conservative religious country and no matter what you say, they'll still see it as demonic.

Rather work hard, gather some money, and move to a country that accepts LGBTQ people, but always keep in touch with your family back at home.
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Meyorok: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

Ewu, mumu, nobody they drag u say make u no live ur life the way you want, thats ur fucking business LGBTQ, what a waste

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Juleeee: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hesssi:
did Joseph in the bible had sexual intercourse with mary before they born Jesus?
Christianity = insanity

Why don't some of you people make your point without attacking God?

What has God got to do with what some people think of some of you people?

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by idahsy: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
u re not ok, talking without sense

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by WereyBoi: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
What do we need this information for?
If you are gay and loved been drilled in the anus
Your choice and goodluck

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hesssi:
please leave me alone.

UK so u gay & u trying to promote gayness on nairaland wit yor gay citizens....corrřrrect??...do u relice there is a good local witch doctor that can help yor kind by casting spell on yor head to remove that faggggotness from yor body sir.....do u want his nomba?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Corridon: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in American are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.

You said everything on my mind.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

UK so u gay & u trying to promote gayness on nairaland wit yor gay citizens....corrřrrect??...do u relice there is a good local witch doctor that can help yor kind by casting spell on yor head to remove that faggggotness from yor body sir.....do u want his nomba?(no oofencse) angry
Drop that phone and return to the cage you crawled from. angry

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Acadia07:
Drop that phone and return to the cage you crawled from. angry

We juss trying to help gay people like u & other faggggot & gay men becuz there is a great local witch doctor who can cast juju to help reset yor brains so u can start chassing women like normal human being sir. Bring gays, gay & homosexuality in Nigeria is 14years in prison . Do u also need the witch doctor nomba so he can help u change?(no oofencse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
Dumb idiota u say they discriminate and label u yet ur doing the same and ended with "live and let live" aren't u a bloody hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Hesssi: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
killmodz:

Dumb idiota u say they discriminate and label u yet ur doing the same and ended with "live and let live" aren't u a bloody hypocrite?
Eres la persona más tonta que he visto
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hesssi:
Eres la persona más tonta que he visto

Y tú eres el idiota más estúpido que jamás haya caminado sobre la tierra.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Littlechild(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hessi
I have told you before and I will tell you again and again. Love and embrace yourself. Do not hate Almighty Jesus because of men who failed to understand you.

I am not in support of gayism, but I truly understand your situation on how you feel. Even Jesus Himself loves you as His own.

Hesssi:

Live and let live.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

bro they need to round u LPCTC people together in a hut , set kerosine, add petrol, spinkle olive ..add extra salt & palm oil and burn u people alive sir......this is juss a sugestion sir!!!(no ofeinse) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by DennisEche(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mumu, the jokes is on you, FYI Christians are the most liberal and friendly to the so called Gay fukking community.
Go to majority of Muslims countries and ask of the Punishment for Homosexuals. No worry , Keep allowing your fellow men to bang your asss, na when e start to de leak your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by DennisEche(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mumu, the jokes is on you, FYI Christians are the most liberal and friendly to the so called Gay fukking community.
Go to majority of Muslims countries and ask of the Punishment for Homosexuals. No worry , Keep allowing your fellow men to bang your asss, na when e start to de leak your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nanalucky: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol.... He is trying to justify foolishness.... Evil people... Weak man.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by DannyD12342(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Just incase you don’t know. The spirit that appeared to mary to tell her about the pregnancy also appeared to joseph to know the situation of things. Please give your life to christ. I may not be 100% religious and I also have my bad, bad sides but I believe in Jesus and the Bible 100%. It’s so true that everything written there is happening before my very own eyes.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by benqo01(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2022
OP is sick in the head get the Bleep out, practice your gay in pieces

3 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Angel55555(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Nelllson:
Please I need answer.

Should we identify you as a He or She or Shim??
Funny asf grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.

I didn't read Ur write up but since is pro suck pussy and Bleep yansh

We will kill u people one by one

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Samantha123:
Sir, if you're gay, then you're wasting your time trying to push your LGBTQ agenda here.. Nigeria is still a conservative religious country and no matter what you say, they'll still see it as demonic.

Rather work hard, gather some money, and move to a country that accepts LGBTQ people, but always keep in touch with your family back at home.

Now I read it.. Ur mom told you trash
Just wait make.i catch u.
Na die be that
Ur fellow man dey fuckc Ur yansh u dey happy.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
Understand that sexuality is as wide as the sea. Understand that morality is not law. Understand that you are you. Understand that if you decide to have sex whether safe, safer, or unsafe, it is your decision and others have no rights in your lovemaking or sexuality.❤️
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Driggs:

You claim to be alone and have no friends so you def masturbate..

So my question is, do you self-service your penis or you finger your anus??

There lies my answer!
Why should you ask the op that stupid irrelevant question?? cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Justbehave:
Stop disturbing us. We don't care if you are gay or not. Live and let live.
You cared that is why you typed...you are deceiving yourself grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
general111:

My brother, who are you to say u were supposed to be a girl??
What if rhe scans they did was wrong?
If you were born a boy, then you are a boy

Dont let demons play with your mind
You are myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Festus30:
OP receive your deliverance IJN
First deliver yourself from stupidity and foolishness then you can be on a clean slate and the right frame of mind to understand the op grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
MasterJayJay:
LGBTQ is either a mental disorder or demonic possession.
Homophobes are mentally incapacitated and needs to be dumped in a nuthouse with consistent bludgeoning and mental drugs
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

christians have notin against fagggots. fagggots have there human fokin right
so why dont this gay fagggots go to Mecca or middle east and marry?..like Mr Mohammed marrying Mr Yusuf abdul?..those muslims will skin the fagggots alive & feed them to camels raised in meccca!(no oofenise) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu...we have lgbtq muslims go online and watch the muslim rainbow movement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.