Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6416 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
killmodz:

Lol.. if u know who ur exchanging words with.. I see u shouting island upandan. I know gay lounges and clubs due to business. Na ur own people go remove ur head just to prove for me. I don't have time for jobless fools. Cos it's so obvious ur stupid and empty from ur posts and ur trying too hard not making any point in the end. I will not entertain u any further
you are a walking bag of emptiness...you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish!!
your level of thinking is still trying to riseup to the seabed of the deepest ocean...another hypnotized dimwit trying to exalt himself above murky waters of raw idiocy after a filthy bath in impoverished realm of bandwagons grin grin....you are nothing but being food for worms grin....poverty stricken hopeless vagabond!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
And you talk say straight woman wey dey spread legs for man no be brain cancer grin

No, e no be brain cancer. Na the natural order of things be that.

Incase your forgot, the leg wey dem dey spread na to give Men access to their Vagina. That is, again, the natural order of things. That is how you came to be. Your mother didn't have brain cancer. (Right?)
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Can you go at the entrance of your street and scream I am gay. I am gay
People will look at U with disdain.
You know it. We Africans can't accept this evil. It's not who we are.
This is illuminati ideology.
I pity u
Which we africans? grin....it seems you are suffering from chronic schizophrenia as you are hallucinating and making unrealistic generalization
For your information dumbo....we have 15 african countries were homosexuality is legalized and very soon nigeria will see the light through enlightenment and legalize it as well grin

Your reasoning is so poor and believe you me if you continue with your stupidity you will choke and die untimely and you won't live a happy and fulfilled life...you will die in a miserable state
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

No, e no be brain cancer. Na the natural order of things be that.

Incase your forgot, the leg wey dem dey spread na to give Men access to their Vagina. That is, again, the natural order of things. That is how you came to be. Your mother didn't have brain cancer. (Right?)
and those gays that have sex in the anus did they suffer from brain damage? cheesy
You heterosexuals live life like local dogs and know nothing about love...sex and love are two different things..although sex is one out of the so many ways of making love to your partner and still doesnt equate to love
So in your degenerated rotten mindset because one have a penis one is obligated to be attracted to another that has a vagina and vice versa...it doesnt work like that...when you love someone you love the person not the gender because love knows no gender or sex
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Idiot...his transformation his business your interferance your untenable joblessness
you are such a stupid shi*t. useless idiot. same minds reason alike. no wonder a psycho like you is in support of that ape changing his sex. god punish your papa for there
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
and those gays that have sex in the anus did they suffer from brain damage? cheesy
You heterosexuals live life like local dogs and know nothing about love...sex and love are two different things..although sex is one out of the so many ways of making love to your partner and still doesnt equate to love
So in your degenerated rotten mindset because one have a penis one is obligated to be attracted to another that has a vagina and vice versa...it doesnt work like that...when you love someone you love the person not the gender because love knows no gender or sex

It's funny you're now talking about love since you've been going on and on about gay people have "sweet sex" and people taking dick up their asshole where it wasn't intended. Even threatening to kidnap someone and have people rape the guy.

See, there's nature and then there's you guys in your lgbtqjpa+?%#(*) community turning things upside down and then trying to forcefully shove down people's throats.

Human beings walk on 2 legs while standing upright. That's natural, how it's supposed to be. If you're walking on the street and see someone crawling along on all fours, you'll know there have to be something wrong with that person's brain.

What you're talking about is not love, it's rubbish, filth, a sickness. Even if we accept it, we know more rubbish will be invented like we're seeing in the "west" and that leads us to the question: When or where do we draw the line? Till you guys wake up one day and start sleeping with animals, telling us to accept it because it's a much truer version of love?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

you are such a stupid shi*t. useless idiot. same minds reason alike. no wonder a psycho like you is in support of that ape changing his sex. god punish your papa for there
You just typed a truckload of Unintelligible hogwash,your brains must be discombobulated from all that “ struggle reasoning “ a bland piece of incoherence.rationality and logical reasoning isn’t your thing,so don’t force it!

You seem really bitter,frustrated and rattled must be that “ lifestyle “ taking its toll on you,go listen to happy by Pharrell might save you! grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You just typed a truckload of Unintelligible hogwash,your brains must be discombobulated from all that “ struggle reasoning “ a bland piece of incoherence.rationality and logical reasoning isn’t your thing,so don’t force it!

You seem really bitter,frustrated and rattled must be that “ lifestyle “ taking its toll on you,go listen to happy by Pharrell might save you! grin grin grin
monkey, stop replying me. i am not in possession of your banana. stupid and senseless fa`ggot
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

It's funny you're now talking about love since you've been going on and on about gay people have "sweet sex" and people taking dick up their asshole where it wasn't intended. Even threatening to kidnap someone and have people rape the guy.

See, there's nature and then there's you guys in your lgbtqjpa+?%#(*) community turning things upside down and then trying to forcefully shove down people's throats.

Human beings walk on 2 legs while standing upright. That's natural, how it's supposed to be. If you're walking on the street and see someone crawling along on all fours, you'll know there have to be something wrong with that person's brain.

What you're talking about is not love, it's rubbish, filth, a sickness. Even if we accept it, we know more rubbish will be invented like we're seeing in the "west" and that leads us to the question: When or where do we draw the line? Till you guys wake up one day and start sleeping with animals, telling us to accept it because it's a much truer version of love?
it is obvious you are hurt by a homosexual grin
I know you are psychologically damaged by circumstances beyond your control, horrible circumstances that hurt you so much that partly defined your lamentations towards homosexuals that were a thorn in your flesh
Bahahahahaha. I am feeling the pain in your eyes. Hahahha. When you lose the argument your only recourse is to start throwing tantrums and cheap insults. Doesn’t change the fact you’re an intellectual lightweight who has no business debating issues way beyond your limited comprehension abilities. Don’t blow your tiny brain trying to wad into things you cannot mentally grasp.
you are intellectually too inferior and quite frankly retardedd for me. Find someone within your mental weight class to banter with before I make you damage your small brain.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

monkey, stop replying me. i am not in possession of your banana. stupid and senseless fa`ggot
You’re a low-bred and ill-educated bozo a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame your dysfunctional family that took you off the leash and are allowing you roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!....bush stinking ugly mole
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You’re a low-bred and ill-educated bozo a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame your dysfunctional family that took you off the leash and are allowing you roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!....bush stinking ugly mole
psycho, i will keep on telling you this, you are a miserable gay. take it or leave it. lgbtq are the most useless animals. i know it hurts you so much because yourself and your other shameless kind dont have a place amongst us. little monkey, keep on crying...
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

it is obvious you are hurt by a homosexual grin
I know you are psychologically damaged by circumstances beyond your control, horrible circumstances that hurt you so much that partly defined your lamentations towards homosexuals that were a thorn in your flesh
Bahahahahaha. I am feeling the pain in your eyes. Hahahha. When you lose the argument your only recourse is to start throwing tantrums and cheap insults. Doesn’t change the fact you’re an intellectual lightweight who has no business debating issues way beyond your limited comprehension abilities. Don’t blow your tiny brain trying to wad into things you cannot mentally grasp.
you are intellectually too inferior and quite frankly retardedd for me. Find someone within your mental weight class to banter with before I make you damage your small brain.

Here we go again. The fallacy perpetrated by morons in Hollywood, anyone that disagree with you must be intellectually inferior. This is actually funny because the majority of your "community" comprises of low lives degenerates who can't tell which way is up and which way is down.

How can I be hurt by a homosexual when I've never met one IRL? In this part of the world, you guys are nothing more than keyboard warriors "openly and boldly embracing their Identity" on the internet and that's where it ends. IRL you simply cannot stand outside saying all the nonsense you've been posting here. Best case scenario, you end up in a hospital. Worst case? they'll burn you to ashes within minutes.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

psycho, i will keep on telling you this, you are a miserable gay. take it or leave it. lgbtq are the most useless animals. i know it hurts you so much because yourself and your other shameless kind dont have a place amongst us. little monkey, keep on crying...
I love as you are shedding blood and wailing on my mention grin...it is giving me orgasm grin grin
your verbal war is still trekking grin
if they have to trace your family lineage you came from the family of lumbricidae
Your ancestors were lumbricidic imbeciles. They begot your grandfather who was a lumbricidic lunatic. He met your stinking mother in the trash zone and their copulation begot your father who was a complete lumbricidic nincompoop. His insanity unfortunately didn't stop him from fathering a lumbricidic demented oaf like you.
The last thing I expect is someone that can pass out as a maggot to come on NL to type absolute rubbish of what he knows absolutely nothing about to superior beings

Now listen to me you Brainless dolt,you and your generation will forever be cursed.you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hands will turn to a loss. You will troll the earth and reap stones and nothing. Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle. grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

Here we go again. The fallacy perpetrated by morons in Hollywood, anyone that disagree with you must be intellectually inferior. This is actually funny because the majority of your "community" comprises of low lives degenerates who can't tell which way is up and which way is down.

How can I be hurt by a homosexual when I've never met one IRL? In this part of the world, you guys are nothing more than keyboard warriors "openly and boldly embracing their Identity" on the internet and that's where it ends. IRL you simply cannot stand outside saying all the nonsense you've been posting here. Best case scenario, you end up in a hospital. Worst case? they'll burn you to ashes within minutes.
at the bolded this is what is consoling your downtrodden soul grin grin..what is giving homophobic zombies like you the impetus to type rubbish is empty useless homophobic priviledge...i will rip apart your fragile wings and feed it to street dogs grin grin

You’re a monumental fool and a genetical dolt your level of idiocy deserves a public exhibition. grin

Typical simple.ton run out of intelligent things to say resorts to hogwash, incoherent and disjointed word salads...you ain’t fit to dwell among sane and sound humans you’re an abberation.

you’ve got more genetical deficient cells in that hard and big for nothing cranium of yours.Special kids would do a better job than the Mumbo jumbo you’ve been putting up all day!incoherent,one-dimensional brain dunce grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
your words are empty
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

Offpoint as usual!!! grin grin grin

If you like type rubbish, cry , wail and shedd blood from now till infinity on my mention you can't stop the tide grin

woe betide you if you try to encroach on the sexuality of the lgbtq folks..you will be ganged raped in the anus and after that you will have your body ripped apart and dismembered.... afterwards your multilated and dismembered body would be burnt to ashes grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:
your words are empty
Are you scared of quoting me you dullard? grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Are you scared of quoting me you dullard? grin grin
why should i be scared? it is obvious you are lonely and looking for who to keep you busy. the life of a gay is really boring. i spit on every homosexual. speaking to a gay is a downgrade on my side. never replying a miserable gay again. go work on your leaking anus
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Gab212(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
I see where the problem is.

Please Visit the Facebook Page: Truth Outreach Christian Centre - TOCC

Watch one/any of the videos on the page for say, 3 minutes (if you can).

I hope that helps?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

why should i be scared? it is obvious you are lonely and looking for who to keep you busy. the life of a gay is really boring. i spit on every homosexual. speaking to a gay is a downgrade on my side. never replying a miserable gay again. go work on your leaking anus
Dont try to project your boring life on me because your useless and senseless quote is overwhelmed with dejection, depression rejection, agony, misery and sadness grin...you dont need anyone to tell you that you are not happy and apparently fed up with life
I am very sure you are physically deformed and I know saliva must be consistently drooling from your rotten mouth...you are not only Suffering from parkinson disease but you are also suffering from epilepsy coupled with a large brain tumors chunked out at the back of your empty head...what a heavy burden of sickness placed on you grin

The life of an idiotic homophobic simpleton is actually boring...and it always lead to untimely death
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Offpoint as usual!!! grin grin grin

If you like type rubbish, cry , wail and shedd blood from now till infinity on my mention you can't stop the tide grin

woe betide you if you try to encroach on the sexuality of the lgbtq folks..you will be ganged raped in the anus and after that you will have your body ripped apart and dismembered.... afterwards your multilated and dismembered body would be burnt to ashes grin

You actually quote me twice. Are you that pained? grin And with every quote you keep proving that the Intellectual superiority you were on about, is imagined. You are dumb and delusional.

And I'm curious. You said 15 African countries have legalize homosexuality. Can you name those countries?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

You actually quote me twice. Are you that pained? grin And with every quote you keep proving that the Intellectual superiority you were on about, is imagined. You are dumb and delusional.

And I'm curious. You said 15 African countries have legalize homosexuality. Can you name those countries?
lmfao grin grin grin
Are you this stupid or did you take class for it?...it is obvious you are suffering from autism spectrum disorder grin

You are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool....your degenerated rotten mindset wont let you know that they are african countries were homosexuality is legalized grin...go and make research on it dumbo grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Mrscarter(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Fool...so your own sexuality is all about sex? cheesy
You straight folks live life like dogs...no wonder you know nothing about love
So what happens to heterosexual couples who opt for adoption as a result of their barreness and infertility? cheesy
Homosexuality is natural in every sense because it deals with genes and attraction for the same sex

Na its unatural. However its just my opinion which shouldnt matter to you. Its ur life so ur choice. I just think ur confused or have a mental illness. Or perversions. Im not being mean as i do not know u personally its just my opinion on the matter. It goes agsinst nature against god. When i see scenes of men kissing men on the tv i look away cos it feels perverted n wrong
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

You actually quote me twice. Are you that pained? grin
pained for what? grin grin..your disjointed incoherent crap you call english grin
Awwwwww our retardedd baby is trying so hard to sound smart grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by BigYash: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
Aside being Christian or non Christian. Wetin u dey enjoy for man rock like ass? Go Bleep big ass ebony girl doggy first,make your brain reset. Clean babe o. Don't come here and be making noise,when you're afraid to woo ordinary girl to lay..
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mrscarter:

Na its unatural. However its just my opinion which shouldnt matter to you. Its ur life so ur choice. I just think ur confused or have a mental illness. Or perversions. Im not being mean as i do not know u personally its just my opinion on the matter. It goes agsinst nature against god. When i see scenes of men kissing men on the tv i look away cos it feels perverted n wrong
You are a simp grin
Homophobes like you are psychologically maladjusted and damaged...you think is every person that is attracted to the opposite sex? grin...how dumb you are
Some of you straight girls are pure zombies as your male counterparts has reduced you to cumbuckets(lesser beings) grin grin

3 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Which we africans? grin....it seems you are suffering from chronic schizophrenia as you are hallucinating and making unrealistic generalization
For your information dumbo....we have 15 african countries were homosexuality is legalized and very soon nigeria will see the light through enlightenment and legalize it as well grin

Your reasoning is so poor and believe you me if you continue with your stupidity you will choke and die untimely and you won't live a happy and fulfilled life...you will die in a miserable state

Nigeria will see the light to dey Bleep anus
U r not serious .
U mean to dey Bleep anus
The Caliphate of Islam forbid this for us
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao grin grin grin
Are you this stupid or did you take class for it?...it is obvious you are suffering from autism spectrum disorder grin

You are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool....your degenerated rotten mindset wont let you know that they are african countries were homosexuality is legalized grin...go and make research on it dumbo grin

You said 15, You were being very exact. Mention those 15 African countries, mo.ron, let's fact check.

You quoted me twice again grin grin
Pained much?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Crumbian:

You said 15, You were being very exact. Mention those 15 African countries, mo.ron, let's fact check.

You quoted me twice again grin grin
Pained much?
you are the one pained and hurt and i can feel it in your useless quotes grin grin....i can feel your tears beneath that laughing emoji..you can cry and pretend to use laughing emoji to hide the tears beneath your sorrowful face..it is allowed grin grin
Dung, i own your soul and i am going to make you drop hogwash upon hogwash upon hogwash every thirty minutes for the next five years on this forum until you die from scurvy because i know a street urchin like you can barely afford to stay nourish

The more you keep typing the more your brain continues to depreciate and deteriorate...go and make research on the african countries were homosexuality is legalized dumbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Nigeria will see the light to dey Bleep anus
U r not serious .
U mean to dey Bleep anus
The Caliphate of Islam forbid this for us
I can see that religion has scattered your brain....you can't think straight again with a clear mindset...go browse on muslim homosexuals grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend / Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.