Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6402 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by 3nity7: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Mrscarter:

Na its unatural. However its just my opinion which shouldnt matter to you. Its ur life so ur choice. I just think ur confused or have a mental illness. Or perversions. Im not being mean as i do not know u personally its just my opinion on the matter. It goes agsinst nature against god. When i see scenes of men kissing men on the tv i look away cos it feels perverted n wrong
Nice to hear this coming from someone like you, because of the part of the world you are. How are you?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2022
3nity7:
Nice to hear this coming from someone like you, because of the part of the world you are. How are you?
Mugu...see another foolish gumbody grin cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
BigYash:
Aside being Christian or non Christian. Wetin u dey enjoy for man rock like ass? Go Bleep big ass ebony girl doggy first,make your brain reset. Clean babe o. Don't come here and be making noise,when you're afraid to woo ordinary girl to lay..
Maybe you should ask this question wetin women dey enjoy for man rock like ass? grin grin...or maybe you are afraid to get down with an ordinary man to fûck your anus..weakling grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by BigYash: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Maybe you should ask this question wetin women dey enjoy for man rock like ass? grin grin...or maybe you are afraid to get down with an ordinary man to fûck your anus..weakling grin
If you were not dump and stupid at the same time,you will understand that even in science,two like poles will repel each other but opposites attract. Nature made it that way.. Go look for solution to your insanity, cux its obvious you're sick upstairs..
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Steelshot02: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
If you wait for someone else to validate your existence it will mean your shortchanging yourself.
nature made a mistake which you are about to correct and i am happy for you

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Steelshot02: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Understand that sexuality is as wide as the sea. Understand that morality is not law. Understand that you are you. Understand that if you decide to have sex whether safe, safer, or unsafe, it is your decision and others have no rights in your lovemaking or sexuality.❤️
Best quote ever.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Steelshot02:
Best quote ever.
Awww thanks for the compliment it is my pleasure ❤️
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
BigYash:
If you were not dump and stupid at the same time,you will understand that even in science,two like poles will repel each other but opposites attract. Nature made it that way.. Go look for solution to your insanity, cux its obvious you're sick upstairs..
grammatical blunder as a result of a comatose dead brain cell.. it is "dumb" not "dump" grin grin
Idiot...this is not law of magnetism we are talking about human sexuality dumbo grin
If you claim that like poles repel and unlike poles attract..why dont the rich marry the poor?
Why dont a sane partner flock along with an insane partner whose brain has been damaged beyond repair?

Your emptyheaded decomposed brain didnt let you know before two can tangle there must be a form of solid likeness,love and bond between the two partners cheesy

Your dead brain cell didnt give you the idea that birds of the same feathers flock together...shit brain cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I can see that religion has scattered your brain....you can't think straight again with a clear mindset...go browse on muslim homosexuals grin

Since yesterday homo you no go rest.
I no dey go homo
Homo leave me alone
Homo leave me
Homo homo homo homo homo homo
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by 3nity7: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mugu...see another foolish gumbody grin cheesy
nairaLand is just too full of Children nowadays with cheap data.

Modified: oh sorry, you are d homo guy? Hope your flat yanch never dey leek sh*t grin grin

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
3nity7:
nairaLand is just too full of Children nowadays with cheap data.

Modified: oh sorry, you are d homo guy? Hope your flat yanch never dey leek sh*t grin grin
The fear of the dick is the reason you runaway and can't bear the thought of a man penetrating you...weakling grin grin

When you see straight girls and gaymen taking up huge dicks right into their anus without flinching..you bow down and worship them because it is not easy...it is a fit only achieved by the strong and valiant grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Since yesterday homo you no go rest.
I no dey go homo
Homo leave me alone
Homo leave me
Just as you have been restless on this thread grin cheesy
Idiot..you are not a homo...so what are you doing here? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by BigYash: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grammatical blunder as a result of a comatose dead brain cell.. it is "dumb" not "dump" grin grin
Idiot...this is not law of magnetism we are talking about human sexuality dumbo grin
If you claim that like poles repel and unlike poles attract..why dont the rich marry the poor?
Why dont a sane partner flock along with an insane partner whose brain has been damaged beyond repair?

Your emptyheaded decomposed brain didnt let you know before two can tangle there must be a form of solid likeness,love and bond between the two partners cheesy

Your dead brain cell didnt give you the idea that birds of the same feathers flock together...shit brain cheesy
Brainless gay talking about grammatical blunder grin.. Stupid/smelling gay without brain.. I have been hearing that gays are dumb people, and that even a rat's brain functions better than theirs. I just got the confirmation from you today grin. It's "birds of a feather" and not birds of the same feathers. A goat or a dog is far more sensible than you... Go and study their sex lives,and you will see how foolish and stupid you are.. This will be my last reply to you.. Foolish gay grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Just as you have been restless on this thread grin cheesy
Idiot..you are not a homo...so what are you doing here? grin

Homo homo homo homo homo homo homo
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
BigYash:
Brainless gay talking about grammatical blunder grin.. Stupid/smelling gay without brain.. I have been hearing that gays are dumb people, and that even a rat's brain functions better than theirs. I just got the confirmation from you today grin. It's "birds of a feather" and not birds of the same feathers. A goat or a dog is far more sensible than you... Go and study their sex lives,and you will see how foolish and stupid you are.. This will be my last reply to you.. Foolish gay grin
You are lucky that i got to see this your hogwash now grin grin grin
I guess you took correction that it is "dumb" not "dump"...you brain dead autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper grin grin
You are a cheap brain damaged idiot whose brain has great difficulty functioning independently.
Mumu thinks he’s typing sense with idiomatic expression not knowing he’s sounding more and more like the mentally handicapped moronn he is hahaha...just the driveling, twaddling and rambling of a defeated numbskull dunderhead!!....you are nothing but a decayed excrement grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Homo homo homo homo homo homo homo
grin grin grin grin
This one you are typing homo like someone learning how to recite "ABCD" grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are the one pained and hurt and i can feel it in your useless quotes grin grin....i can feel your tears beneath that laughing emoji..you can cry and pretend to use laughing emoji to hide the tears beneath your sorrowful face..it is allowed grin grin
Dung, i own your soul and i am going to make you drop hogwash upon hogwash upon hogwash every thirty minutes for the next five years on this forum until you die from scurvy because i know a street urchin like you can barely afford to stay nourish

The more you keep typing the more your brain continues to depreciate and deteriorate...go and make research on the african countries were homosexuality is legalized dumbo grin grin

I say again, you are delusional and mentally deranged.

"Legal but not recognized is what you're celebrating" is what you're celebrating? On the african continent? Do you even fully understand the implications of the words in quote? The only country on the continent where degenerates like yourself have any kind of right is South Africa. Period.

And for someone who claim to be an "Intellectual heavyweight", you actually believe Nigeria will see the "light" soon? cheesy grin

Please tell me, what are the indicators that you're seeing currently that suggests Nigeria legalizing Homosexuality in the next 10-15 years. I'm curious. Let's see how intelligent you really are.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Crumbian:

I say again, you are delusional and mentally deranged.

"Legal but not recognized is what you're celebrating" is what you're celebrating? On the african continent? Do you even fully understand the implications of the words in quote? The only country on the continent where degenerates like yourself have any kind of right is South Africa. Period.

And for someone who claim to be an "Intellectual heavyweight", you actually believe Nigeria will see the "light" soon? cheesy grin

Please tell me, what are the indicators that you're seeing currently that suggests Nigeria legalizing Homosexuality in the next 10-15 years. I'm curious. Let's see how intelligent you really are.
LMFAO grin grin grin
you have totally lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash. cheesy
Its my pleasure for causing you sleepless night and i will make sure you follow this path of restlessness till you regain your sanity.
you are a typical example of a madman dancing naked in the market square chanting horseshit and laughing at your stupidity with confidence grin
How can an agenda be legalized but not recognized?....you dont need anyone to tell you that your brain is about to rot grin

Let me give you a list of african countries were homosexuality is legalized since you are incapacitated to make research on that grin
djibouti, dr congo, lesotho, guinea-bissua, rwanda, seychelles, mozambique, cape verde,equitoral guinea, botswana, and of course the popular southafrica etc...i can go on and on but let me stop here...go make your research and find out their manifestoes on gay rights grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin
you have totally lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash. cheesy
Its my pleasure for causing you sleepless night and i will make sure you follow this path of restlessness till you regain your sanity.
you are a typical example of a madman dancing naked in the market square chanting horseshit and laughing at your stupidity with confidence grin
How can an agenda be legalized but not recognized?....you dont need anyone to tell you that your brain is about to rot grin

Let me give you a list of african countries were homosexuality is legalized since you are incapacitated to make research on that grin
djibouti, dr congo, lesotho, guinea-bissua, rwanda, seychelles, mozambique, cape verde,equitoral guinea, botswana, and of course the popular southafrica etc...i can go on and on but let me stop here...go make your research and find out their manifestoes on gay rights grin grin

You have been fighting normal people since three days just because they refused to be homo like you
Homo homo homo leave normal people na..
They got a lot on there mind....not u thinking about anus all the time.
Homo homo homo
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Laturuturu:

You have been fighting normal people since three days just because they refused to be homo like you
Homo homo homo leave normal people na..
They got a lot on there mind....not u thinking about anus all the time.
Homo homo homo
grin grin grin...normal people my foot!! cheesy
You are an ineffectual coward!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin...normal people my foot!! cheesy
You are an ineffectual coward!!

I sent u a sexy pic....I know u love anus

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Laturuturu:

I sent u a sexy pic....I know u love anus
rotfl grin grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
rotfl grin grin grin grin

At least I don make u smile now
My homo paddy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Laturuturu:

At least I don make u smile now
My homo paddy
You should try a good anal sex with a very long thick penis from a man wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You should try a good anal sex with a very long thick penis from a man wink

Noooo I am normal human being ooooo
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin grin
This one you are typing homo like someone learning how to recite "ABCD" grin

Homo man ...jus thinking
May be U dey knack anus right now
And dem they knack ur anus Ni
Are you the knacker or the knackiie
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Geovanni412(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.

I can't judge you or anyone for the choices you make. That said, people that talk like you just did now, might have experienced something deeply traumatic when they were kids. If that is the case, try and seek help first. May God guide you on the best path to take but please, don't slice off your dick.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Laturuturu:

Noooo I am normal human being ooooo
You are very much abnormal for not trying out a body shaking porstrate orgasm through the anus from a penis..try it out and you will see you are missing out on a lot of anal bottom sex pleasures wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are very much abnormal for not trying out a body shaking porstrate orgasm through the anus from a penis..try it out and you will see you are missing out on a lot of anal bottom sex pleasures wink

I will rather die than do that shit.
See homo, Una dey try I tell you.
The act is very disgusting to me.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Laturuturu:

I will rather die than do that shit.
See homo, Una dey try I tell you.
The act is very disgusting to me.
LMFAO grin grin grin...i understand that is how lesbians find men disgusting and can't harbour the thought of a man penetrating them
i know receiving dick in the anus is not easy..it only takes a strong willded person to be able to receive dick right into their anus and enjoy it at the same time...straight girls and gaymen can attest to the sweetness of the dick during anal sex...one of this days you should try anal sex out wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin...i understand that is how lesbians find men disgusting and can't harbour the thought of a man penetrating them
i know receiving dick in the anus is not easy..it only takes a strong willded person to be able to receive dick right into their anus and enjoy it at the same time...straight girls and gaymen can attest to the sweetness of the dick during anal sex...one of this days you should try anal sex out wink

U parents are aware of this
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Mrscarter(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
3nity7:

Im gud thnx nd u?
N yep more ppl think the same as i do than those who agree with that shii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.