Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6408 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fahvvy:
By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I cast out every demonic spirit plaguing his life, in the name of Jesus!!!!

I declare him free from satanic manipulation and I bring him under the covering of the blood of Jesus, in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen!!

You're free OP undecided...
A tale of a madman grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mumu...we have lgbtq muslims go online and watch the muslim rainbow movement grin

Are u sayin u no Muslim faggggots LGTB people who dressssup has Muslim lesssbian?.. how can a faggggot be a lesbians??...bro...serrrioosly..I tink yor confuse sir!!(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Yes, my happiness should be cut short if it's at the deteriment of the whole world. You LGTBQ people are too selfish.

You think only about yourself and your happiness and how you'll conquer the world with your agenda. You don't have the rest of the world at heart. You guys are evil and heartless.

As long as anyone's happiness makes the world a terrible place, morally, it should be cut short.
your happiness is going to be cut short very soon because your anus is going to be ripped apart whether you like it or not...since you cant respect other peoples sexuality then another with a different sexual orientation wont respect yours either grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Are u sayin u no Muslim faggggots LGTB people who dressssup has Muslim lesssbian?.. how can a faggggot be a lesbians??...bro...serrrioosly..I tink yor confuse sir!!(no oofencsse) angry
Go and work on your english dumbo...your brain is seriously leaking grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
your happiness is going to be cut short very soon because your anus is going to be ripped apart whether you like it or not...since you cant respect other peoples sexuality then another with a different sexual orientation wont respect yours either grin
Gay bastard. Infection will kill you soon. Demon.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in America are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.

an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment
You plus the simps that like this your horseshit of a quote are idiots grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Gay bastard. Infection will kill you soon. Demon.
You are a big for nothing gullible simp...hypertension, heart attack, cancer, high blood pressure and convulsion will kill you very soon..zombie!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment
You plus the simps that like this your horseshit of a quote are idiots grin
You're a depressed gay. Thank God Islam still exists. They'll catch you and waste you soon. They're not Christians like us who tolerate rubbish LGBTQ.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u sopot gay fagggots men insted of lesssbian & u want gays gay men to have eqaulity...corrrrect?....why dont yor people start from Mecca. go n protest in Meccca? They will chop chop yor face wit cutlass. dyamm I hate fagggots..especily when they dress like women (no oofense) grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe you should ask the question what straight women see in men?...maybe it will help reset your brain grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You're a depressed gay. Thank God Islam still exists. They'll catch you and waste you soon. They're not Christians like us who tolerate rubbish LGBTQ.
You are a stupid ignoramus...you are typing like you dont know about the muslim rainbow movement? cheesy
They are lgbtqia in muslim communities but carry on with their sexuality on low key
if islam is that good why dont you convert to islam?..m.oron grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a stupid ignoramus...you are typing like you dont know about the muslim rainbow movement? cheesy
They are lgbtqia in muslim communities but carry on with their sexuality on low key
if islam is that good why dont you convert to islam?..m.oron grin
You'll be caught and you'll be wasted. Nothing will happen. Depressed demon. Just mark my word. I'm not they one to do it, but it will surely happen to you if you're gay. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro, we can recomend goood Local Juju Witch doctors who help people wit brain reset......juss in case u no any fagggggots or gay men who need help sir(no oofeinse) smiley
What has your local juju witch done to eradicate the poverty and bad government in this shithole called nigeria? grin
You really need that local juju witch to help reset your brain to be honest grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Maybe you should ask the question what straight women see in men?...maybe it will help reset your brain grin

Son ..faggggots & lesbian are not the same people. Not sure wot they teach u people in publick school but faggggots r gay men& lesbian r women...u hav gay friends..corrřrrect?( no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
What has your local juju witch done to eradicate the poverty and bad government in this shithole called nigeria? grin
You really need that local juju witch to help reset your brain to be honest grin

Son am a Londoner, south London, pekam.....Google it!! angry
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Son ..faggggots & lesbian are not the same people. Not sure wot they teach u people in publick school but faggggots r gay men& lesbian r women...u hav gay friends..corrřrrect?( no oofencse) angry
What is the colour of your problem?
i asked you a question and you started typing offpoint..i repeat...What actually makes women attracted to men? cheesy

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Son am a Londoner, south London, pekam.....Google it!! angry
you are the least person i expect to type about faggotry since your place of abode homosexuality is highly legalized in that region cheesy

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
What is the colour of your problem?
i asked you a question and you started typing offpoint i repeat...What actually makes women attracted to men? cheesy

STOP DERAILING THE GAY THREAD.....STOP...laters!!! angry

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

STOP DERAILING THE GAY THREAD.....STOP...laters!!! angry
It still corelates as you are currently not on the side of the op...i am using reverse psychology on you grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It still corelates as you are currently not on the side of the op...i am using reverse psychology on you grin

Reverse yor brain

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
general111:

I am not the one calling myself a woman, when i am a man.
Please homosexualism is not normal, it is demonic.
Even the whites know this, only that they are trying to hide under the guise of modernisation..
Please and please, homosexualism is not normal
What is abnormal here is homophobia.
The whites pushing up and embracing this agenda have reached a full enlightenment stage and have seen the bigger picture while you choose to remain in the dark and in the stone age grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Reverse yor brain
That is what i am trying to do to your faulty brain
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by yad2eidi: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
U
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by yad2eidi: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
your breath stinks like cum

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
general111:

My brother, who are you to say u were supposed to be a girl??
What if rhe scans they did was wrong?
If you were born a boy, then you are a boy

Dont let demons play with your mind
I love clowns like you who type rubbish with confidence grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
yad2eidi:
your breath stinks like cum
Just like how i find straight girls breath stinking like cum grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by yad2eidi: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Just like how i find straight girls breath stinking like cum grin
there is nothing wrong witb that

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
BobbieZion:
So what is this your senseless write-up all about....to criticize and insult Christianity or to promote LGBT's?
Even the Koran testifies the divine nature of the Birth of Jesus Christ and his miracle power.
Even the Muslims who always see something wrong with whatever others do cannot say such rubbish, because both Religions condemn homosexuality.

FYI-Christianity brought modern education, health and other institutions.
From schools, to hospitals to tertiary institutions. You can count them one by one.
What has your LGBT movement done for the world?
The lgbtq movement has done alot.
Elton john a gay man has inspired a lot of people through his music
Ellen degeneers a lesbian has paved way in the entertainment industry
Dolgie and gabbana two gay couples have invented gadgets and accessories...i can go on and on let me stop here grin

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
yad2eidi:
there is nothing wrong witb that
there is everything wrong with that grin....too much of cum reduces a straight girls iq and makes her reason like a zombie...to all the lesbian, feminist and independent women out there remain blessed
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joeev:

I understand what you're saying, I know you didn't choose to be born this way. If u know a very strong man of God, meet him. I know it sounds crazy, just do it
A very strong man of god for what? cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
theophorus:
Imagine All of Us choose the LGBTQ orientation, what do you think would become of Humanity is say year 2122?

You think the "Inventor" is stupid for giving you a manual (Rules/Laws) for Living? Do you know what happens when you choose not to follow the Manual?

Well people who have thoughts like you are described in Romans1:26ff
What manual rules and law are you typing about?
What proof do you have that it was the supreme inventor who gave out those rules and not some demi god posing as a supreme god for his own agenda?
I really want to know what happens when one choose not to follow the manual?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
okunwaye:
Iffa tear you hot slap eeh, you go swallow all this nonsense way you just vomit. angry
You need that slap multiple times...werey grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Did you come out through the anus of a man? Homosexuality = Insanity
your iq low gaaaan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In Love? / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. / Check Out The Meaning Of These God's Names - Jehovah Elohim, Elyon, Nissi Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.