Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (59962 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why Block him after doing her so much good?

but remember he was married, it was better that way, she moved away to start a new life.
Already she had caused damage while she there, it was going to hurt more on the wife finding out that from a great distance she still talk to him
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by 43Ronin: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
Naso

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by brucelee29: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
For your effort first, God will bless you.
Reach out to her and tell her who you are and that you learnt of her predicament and that you'll help her. Those were times past and she should move on. But if she refuses, you can still help her anonymously
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
BabaCommander:

God can use anyone and anything to bring about His plan and purposes.
Now your senses are back grin grin grin
GOD is not a man.
God works in mysterious ways.
Every documented facts on planet earth are products of men and still remain mere creation of men. No one has ever seen GOD and no one will.
God is infinite and indescribable

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
So Sad for the woman and children what crime did dis woman commit... She only married a man who was foolish ..
What made him Foolish?
Sometimes the way you Guys type without allowing yourself to think cognitively baffles me.
Why are most Nigerians still stereotyped?
Do and Travel out. It Helps a lot.
Embracing other cultures of the world broadens your horizon and how you reason.
When you return to Nigeria after your trip around the world, you will weep at the damage Foreign impregnated RELIGION has caused us.

NAIRALAND is doing all it can to liberate too many stereotyped Nigerians and get them delivered.
Yet many still wallow in pestilential absurdities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
do4luv14:

Go through her Church pastor, explain your reason to him,

But First provide the Accommodation, it can be rented, or build, Then get in touch with her pastor, and let her relocate there,

Since you wanted to assist her with business, If you are going to build the Accommodation for her, or rented, let there be a shop there, where She can be selling Goods,

God bless you for your kindheart

why the pastor? you dont need the all the time all she needs someone close to her, who get infor like bank details, with that she can directly deposit into the woman's account.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by do4luv14(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

why the pastor? you dont need the all the time all she needs someone close to her, who get infor like bank details, with that she can directly deposit into the woman's account.

That why I said the pastor, Furthermore She said, the Wife knew her, reasons She was thinking of going Annoym, And there is a chance the WIFE might reject, if she goes directly,

Remember the WIFE is a close Friend of her Aunt
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
maasoap:

He invested heavily on you. You used him and dumped him. His heart was broken and shattered. And he never recovered!
Now, your conscience is disturbing you. Help the damn woman and may be, you will have your peace.

Is cheating on wife or hubby an investment! what thinking is this? The guy a had little cash to spend on little girls white hurting on his wife period
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by baur(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Send me to her
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
do4luv14:

That why I said the pastor, Furthermore She said, the Wife knew her, reasons She was thinking of going Annoym, And there is a chance the WIFE might reject, if she goes directly,

Remember the WIFE is a close Friend of her Aunt

pastors will manipulate her situation, the pastor will dip in whatever is sent
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Original4u(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
JustStupidity:
Why are people wic_ked like this?

So after her husband helped you, send you abroad and sponsor your education over there.

Now it's your turn to pay him back with good, you're now asking us whether to help his wife or not angry

You got it wrong
Her question is not whether to help or not
Her question is whether to with her identity or anonymous.

You guys need to be reading with understanding.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mrhonesty: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:

Why will she reject your assistance if she knows it's coming from you?

Why will she not reject an offer from a lady who dried out her family's finance which led to her husband's early grave.
This is a good lesson to married men.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by do4luv14(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

pastors will manipulate her situation, the pastor will dip in whatever is sent

That's why I said, She should get the accommodation first before contacting the pastor,
And not all pastors, are the way you painted ir
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Abimbola198212: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Please do...And God bless you
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Lungdick: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2022
May someone do this to your children too
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Das1mama: 12:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
Evening madam, just like my early quote! LEADERSHIP. But incase you can also extend to me. Everyday praises o.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by confun: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

Its good to help...
But my concern is the bolded, I pray it won't be a temporary statement, by the time karma catch you, that statement will be changed...

And there are some pp that should never be hurt, the way their head will fight back, you will wonder , i pray the widow is not in that category, otherwise, Pauline, you go suffer ooo...

You need help honestly, and only Jesus can help you to escape judgement. Pls run to him. My humble advice.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by abokimallam: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

I am happily married since 2015 with 2

beautiful children.

Advice me please

Please go ahead to help for the sake of the good the man did to you. But I sense that out of ego, she might decline your assistance.
I suggest that you look for a reputable registered NGO in Nigeria, probably from the locality where the woman resides, and engage them to handle it for you while you monitor them. You might give them some money for administration.
At the end of the exercise,you may now come forward to show yourself to her.
What happened in the past between you and her husband, belonged to the past. Do not allow yourself to carry any guilt.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by NILLYKINGS(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Help Her Anonymously.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by mchiave: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Another girl will date your husband soon, you are even proud to report that you broke his heart and blocked him.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by eyinjuege: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Do it anonymously since she knows about the affair. Her husband failed to secure his family's future but rather spent on his infidelity thus leaving his family penniless and homeless upon his demise.

You can go on and help with accommodation, so she can have all her 5 children with her and assist her with money for business.

The way some men behave...
See him securing the future of his side chick, but not bothering to secure the future of his own children.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by tunwumi: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Blessed are those whose sins are forgiven.

1. You dated him despite being close to your family. Hope you didn't add juju at this stage and remotely control him to do whatever you want.

2. You took something great away from him in the course of your travelling. His heart? My dear he has a big one at home with 5 kids pls.

3. You are married now and you realized the full impact of what you did then. Very good

4. You think about karma. Well they say is a bitch cos it can come back to romance the manufacturer.

5. You want to have restitution. It is proper to do that and seek the hard to give forgiveness of the senior wife.

First look for someone familiar with the story to safe you and send things to her. As time goes on you will reveal yourself and ask her to see you as prodigal son.

I only doubt of she will forgive you.

I have an Aunt whose friend snatched her husband. She's more than 70 now and God rewarded her effort on the children. She lives in affluent and the husband, friend and children not that good. But if you are looking for trouble just mention the name of the friend... You can connect the dots.

We all hope God forgive our sins. I pray you found yours.

Are you from Edo/igbo I think this seems familiar.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by eyinjuege: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Those saying she contributed to his death are jokers.
She did the right thing by blocking him and having nothing to do with him again.
What was a 35 year old married man doing with a 19 year old girl in the first place?
Why should she settle as a side chick or 2nd wife?
Of a man who would rather empower his side chick but not his wife and children for that matter.
A man spending a lot of money on his side chick, while not securing the future of his own flesh and blood is worse than an infidel.
Anyway, madam OP, you don't owe the wife anything, but it seems in your own way you actually liked/loved the man. If your heart wants to help, do so.
If she knew you as her husband's side chick, just send the money anonymously to her. If not for anything, to preserve her pride & ego..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by tiswell(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.
the 19yr old wen go finish the OP's husband is already in the pipeline.

Karma is a fvcking biatch!

@op,wait for it!
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by SaLongs1(m): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Helpout12345:

And she knew you had an affair with her husband back then? Any other reasons?
your questions suggests you might want to chip in from your resources as well
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by SaLongs1(m): 1:10am On Nov 06, 2022
confun:

Its good to help...
But my concern is the bolded, I pray it won't be a temporary statement, by the time karma catch you, that statement will be changed...

And there are some pp that should never be hurt, the way their head will fight back, you will wonder , i pray the widow is not in that category, otherwise, Pauline, you go suffer ooo...

You need help honestly, and only Jesus can help you to escape judgement. Pls run to him. My humble advice.
Mr preacher I hope you are spotless yourself.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by SaLongs1(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2022
tiswell:
the 19yr old wen go finish the OP's husband is already in the pipeline. So you mean she was more responsible than the older sugar daddy who should have known better...

Karma is a fvcking biatch!

@op,wait for it!
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by eyinjuege: 1:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

He was 16 years older than her, definitely old enough to be her father if he had started really young.
She was only 19, and just over the voting age. He preyed on her.
At least she did the right thing by putting a stop to the relationship.
He was the married one who made vows to a wife and who was meant to protect his wife and children, but he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Eriokanmi: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

but remember he was married, it was better that way, she moved away to start a new life.
Already she had caused damage while she there, it was going to hurt more on the wife finding out that from a great distance she still talk to him
Being married shouldn't be an excuse for blocking him. For someone to have been so kind, she must have meant everything to him and that's if the story was true. The girl in question could have been his only source of happiness cos she never knew what the man was going through. She should have just told him the plain truth and moved on with her life. She couid drop the sim instead of blocking him. How would she have felt if the man had blocked her when she needed those help, which the man cheerfully rendered? That's why I even doubted the veracity of the story.

Let me share a true life story with you. There was someone close whose marriage was going through a lot. Then he had this girl who was very close to him. He gave her almost all she needed, including sponsoring her University project, accommodation when she was on her nysc, even giving her money monthly. This girl told her parents she's dating a married man when the mum asked her to bring her fiancé. The man actually travelled with her to see her patents , cos he truly liked her. They travelled by air together. He was lodged to a hotel. The following day, she began to act funny. Her character had changed completely. Her dad welcomed him with open arms while mum was totally against their relationship. The man even said he'd not mind marrying her as a second wife.

Long story cut short, this girl blocked his line. She also blocked him in Facebook. All these happened after his visit to her parents. Her mum must have talked her head up all through the night he visited. The man felt hurt and moved on. A year later, this girl unblocked him. She began to ask for his favour again...imagine grin. But as kind as he was, he still helped but nothing between them again. This man had a project in the country where this girl later relocated to. It was the girl who provided an interpreter for him cos its a French speaking country. Throughout his stay , he didn't see her... cos he said he'd not see her, despite her describing her place. Eventually, the man still sent her money for the assistance. End of story.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Being married shouldn't be an excuse for blocking him. For someone to have been so kind, she must have meant everything to him and that's if the story was true. The girl in question could have been his only source of happiness cos she never knew what the man was going through. She should have just told him the plain truth and moved on with her life. She couid drop the sim instead of blocking him. How would she have felt if the man had blocked her when she needed those help, which the man cheerfully rendered? That's why I even doubted the veracity of the story.

Let me share a true life story with you. There was someone close whose marriage was going through a lot. Then he had this girl who was very close to him. He gave her almost all she needed, including sponsoring her University project, accommodation when she was on her nysc, even giving her money monthly. This girl told her parents she's dating a married man when the mum asked her to bring her fiancé. The man actually travelled with her to see her patents , cos he truly liked her. They travelled by air together. He was lodged to a hotel. The following day, she began to act funny. Her character had changed completely. Her dad welcomed him with open arms while mum was totally against their relationship. The man even said he'd not mind marrying her as a second wife.

Long story cut short, this girl blocked his line. She also blocked him in Facebook. All these happened after his visit to her parents. Her mum must have talked her head up all through the night he visited. The man felt hurt and moved on. A year later, this girl unblocked him. She began to ask for his favour again...imagine grin. But as kind as he was, he still helped but nothing between them again. This man had a project in the country where this girl later relocated to. It was the girl who provided an interpreter for him cos its a French speaking country. Throughout his stay , he didn't see her... cos he said he'd not see her, despite her describing her place. Eventually, the man still sent her money for the assistance. End of story.

come on she was 19 and he was 35, who was fooling who here ?

The guy knew what he was doing and enjoyed it

He was going to find another younger girl the moment she turned 26-30
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Find a way to get her account number, then send her the money anonymously. That is the least you can do to repay her for whatever disruption you caused in her marriage [for her to 1. know you and 2. to want to refuse the money because she knows you means you did cause some for her/her marriage] when you were dating him AND for the help her husband rendered you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.