Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60079 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
ictplotter:

Madness and stupidity everywhere, which good you talking about? The stupid man invested on kpekus on top of adultery by forsaken his own family welfare while on earth, u are calling it good. For the op that want to help now because she was sleeping with another person husband and he was spending on u lavishly instead of his wife n kids, Karma is real.
What is wrong with this generation?
Nobody can stop regae bro cos regae is life.

Married men having concubines and mistresses is as old as mankind itself.

In the Holy Bible King Solomon had over 100 concubines aside his hundreds of wives.

When it comes to issue of sex and women, man is an insatiable being, such that it takes only the special grace of God for a man to remain sexually faithful to one partner till death.

The op is a very good lady, I commend her kind heart.

Learn not to condemn people you think are sinners because you will be surprised to see them first at the gate of heaven.

The person you quoted is right, in this life, try all you can to be kind to anybody you come across such that when they remember you, they smile and feel the inpulse to return your good deeds.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.

What positive contribution has your statement made? Absolutely nothing.

Why not contribute your money instead?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pls do it for the forsake of his children , it seems your heart is troubled , the man could of died of hypertension .. you outsmarted the man , I do say it , cheating causes a whole lot of mess , na who get money to spend around na him dey cheat , invest for your family , you say no , na side chick matter you wan die put.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
/

Offer to help and let her be the one to reject it.

Simple.

/
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jessylaurel(f): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Yes she was aware of the affair and she was a good friend of my aunty

Wow!!! Clap for yourself a good friend to your aunty and you have the guts to date him knowing fully well that he's married. Obviously he spent all the money he was supposed to use for trust fund for his wife and kids on you, and now he's late leaving his family with absolutely nothing. And you're married I hope some 16 years old somewhere will/is doing same to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jessylaurel(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

Absolutely truthful. And she wants us to clap for her because she wants to assist undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Faposky95: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
If this is real......
Wat a heart.....
A lady in such circumstance, willing to pay back....
That's the sacrifice we're calling about.
The good thing
God will make it the right thing.

Take that leap of faith
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
jessylaurel:

Wow!!! Clap for yourself a good friend to your aunty and you have the guts to date him knowing fully well that he's married. Obviously he spent all the money he was supposed to use for trust fund for his wife and kids on you, and now he's late leaving his family with absolutely nothing. And you're married I hope some 16 years old somewhere will/is doing same to you.
The only reasonable lady on this thread with a brilliant comment.

Weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
jessylaurel:

Absolutely truthful. And she wants us to clap for her because she wants to assist undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

I think you should do it for her andet her know who you are

Its too late for her to reject it

She is stranded now and needs help from any quarter

Let her know that, because her husband was a nice man, that's why you want to pay his family back with good things

She may not know that you dated him

So it an open statement

Even if she knows, she doesn't care anymore all she wants is help
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
After helping you move abroad
You blocked him.no doubt you contributed to his death.

You are so wicked and heartless and watch out cos karma is coming for u

Devilish being
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A kind hearted person will not knowingly sleep with another person's husband.

I do not understand you.... A 19 years old at then is quite immature. In fact, the dead man should be rolling in his grave for cheating on the Op childishness.

We don't know what happened then, it's very shallow if you go about defaming her character.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Pwettylinda(f): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Do it anonymously oo e get why, make them no carry you enter Benin go do JuJu them depot you for no reason to you start having problems

Just help her without showing up
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
She moved on since 2011..

How did she contribute?
That is,, if the man didn't die immediately,, why (and how) would the lady be the cause of his later death??

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
BabaCommander:

I pray you will make heaven grin
Heavenly Man,
What will you say of the case of a prostitute assisting the Israelites in spying JERICHO?

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sarahs(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

You are doing the help out of the good heart you actually have, nobody is a saint neither is anyone free of mistakes, taking caution by doing anonymously isn't bad, humans been helped can turn to a for all of a sudden.
If you wish to help the family anonymously, you may pass it through me to them, in that way it cannot be traced, however, let God's Spirit lead you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by dettolgel: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Divay22:

And do you know the reason for their homelessness undecided
It could even be that the man's family are the ones that chased the woman and her kids out of her husband's house or claimed everything he owned...

She's coming to help because of the benevolent of the last man..

Don't be in a hurry to judge abeg.

It is possible but then this is modern if you plan your family well no body is chasing them out.

I am from the SE and I am certain if you get property for your family in the cities with the right documents and will in place nobody will chase anyone out. Na court na matter be that. I have seen it happen in several families.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
@Madampaulina

NL is littered with immature touts, don't take their senseless to heart.

I'll advise you help the woman anonymously,do it discreetly. Don't ever let her know. It's for the best.

What ever happened then was past tense, in fact you don't own the woman anything but for humanity sake, just do what you feel is right by nature.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
I do not understand you.... A 19 years old at then is quite immature. In fact, the dead man should be rolling in his grave for cheating on the Op childishness.

We don't know what happened then, it's very shallow if you go about defaming her character.
A 19yrs old then is quite immature? But matured enough not to reject the benefits that keeps coming? Lol

Now, that's a daft way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well
send the money through me so i can give to her
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by cobby14(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
At least be her helper
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A 19yrs old then is quite immature? But matured enough not to reject the benefits that keeps coming? Lol

Now, that's a daft way of thinking.
Call it whatever you want to .... I'm use to NL low standards of word.

The fact remains that an adolescent of 19 have a little or even no willpower against an adult of 35. Not to talk of a young girl who could easily be sweettalk. The man took advantage of her,used her and compensated her by sending her off.

Perhaps, he felt too wealthy to think about any other thing else. The Op does not own the man neither his wife or children any benefits.

The fact that she wants to help speaks of her character as a good person.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Highways: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Why don't you approach her and ask her for forgiveness... Then bless her after that
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by everythinggirly(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madam follow your heart.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Call it whatever you want to .... I'm use to NL low standards of word.

The fact remains that an adolescent of 19 have a little or even no willpower against an adult of 35. Not to talk of a young girl who could easily be sweettalk. The man took advantage of her,used her and compensated her by sending her off.

Perhaps, he felt too wealthy to think about any other thing else. The Op does not own the man neither his wife or children any benefits.

The fact that she wants to help speaks of her character as a good person.
It may seem as though you are not getting the message... The Op is not remorseful for sleeping with her aunty's friend husband... No remorse whatsoever. She feels fulfilled sleeping with her aunty's friend husband.

Coming here to look like an angel so you and your likes will give her a round of applause. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by milann: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kevinjap:
Do like that. I miss my marijuana
you sniff cocaine?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Painsoother(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
You are both evil and wicked to have waited for him to pass away before u realised u drained him financially under false pretence that u both were on the same page. I am very certain u proposed a reinbursement, businesses, connections, better life, etc to have made him broke the bank to sponsor your japa.
Your like are the reason why i don't find it easy enough to condemn men who lives off women.

Just get out of here because no amount of persuasions will make u do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kevinjap: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
milann:
you sniff cocaine?
I got no idea what you talking about, I don't do drugs
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Erickymania: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Op what I will say is that God will forgive you and bless you as you reach out to help the family. It is rare to see a lady that will reason like you. God will continue to bless you once again.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by VirileNelly2420: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
She knew u in person wen u were dating her husband?

Well, even if she did know, I don't think she would reject ur offer.

D husband isn't there again so she wouldn't think it's a strategy u're using to get back to her husband.

Plz help her if u can...
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Juniorangel(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
God works in mysterious ways... Maybe it was Gods intention for the man to help you because you will be the only one who would have the heart to help his family if he was not around. Just talk with his wife she would understand, it's been long and also this might be the beginning of new open doors for you and her.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by grandstar(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the โ€œmarriedโ€ manโ€™s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

My dad was a reckless womaniser who greatly maltreated my mother. Due to his chronic philandering, he had 2 more wives because the women had children for him.

I blame him and not the women. He had a responsibilty to my mum and God to be faithful but shirked that responsibility. A man who feels he is entitled to cheat with find another if refused by one.

I am close to my dad's wives and kids. We are all close. No yawa.

We must learn to forgive and move on and not cling to the past. It helps no one. God demands we do so (Read Matthew 6:12).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.