Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (59976 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by flokii: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
@OP You're a good woman with kind heart obviously.. probably why your late sugar daddy was so mad over you.

Please go ahead and help his family.. grace will find you and yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by advanceDNA: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
deavicky:
did she just start sleeping with man?. The man must have talk her into doing by proposing fake love ti her also may had taken advantage her age too. You realise that if the man had given birth at 19 the child would almost be her mate.

Hahahhaha...When a man married with kids proposes love to an adult woman who knows he's married?? thats what deception means to you??

So greed isnt the reason she decided to fvck a married man for gains...the money she was collecting out of greed ..was it fake too??

Anyway....wateva narrative rocks your boat
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by bodmas11(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

please help her
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by nnamdi65(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please assist her as soon as possible, her condition is in a terrible one, being in Nigeria alone could be very frustrating, please assist her and she may know later. God bless u as you have humanity in you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Hahahhaha...When a man married with kids proposes love to an adult woman who knows he's married?? thats what deception means to you??

So greed isnt the reason she decided to fvck a married man for gains...the money she was collecting out of greed ..was it fake too??

Anyway....wateva narrative rocks your boat
You've said it all. grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by mandate12: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

Ask your husband, not internet strangers.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jimotochukwuobi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Madampauline post=118150955]

She knows me well

The most important thing is the assistance you want to render to her.
Do it anonymously, so that she won’t say no.
You may reveal your identity later when she stabilises financially, after all the man is now late.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by VirileNelly2420: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Nothing we no go see
Very soon people go begin get Ashawo in-law
Such as side chick in-law grin grin

Anyway, assist them
You were the wife that was never upgraded to second wife position. That's how I see it.
She may know and still appreciate you.
Women have 6 senses and not 5. You may think she wouldn't know, but she stands a chance of knowing as a woman.

MEMORY VERSE
Always ensure you make people you see everyday happy including your side chicks. Help doesn't usually come from siblings or relatives.
People should treasure every moment they share with you, be it an Ashawo.
Add value to people's lives. It pays

Even the BIBLE referenced how a prostitute assisted the children of Israelites spy Jericho.
Not to talk of an ordinary sidechick
Dats it...
Even an ashawo can give u a treat da would make u see her as an angel. And consequently fall in love.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by rollandben(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Yes she was aware of the affair and she was a good friend of my aunty
It doesn't matter, do it as lord leadeth but with a free mind. Render the help and see what God almighty will turn it into. God bless
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ETIIKO: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please help her anonymously, don't look at her present situation but look at it as an reciprocal obligation. For you to be aware of their preswnt predicaments there must be a reason. Thank you
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jessylaurel(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
The only reasonable lady on this thread with a brilliant comment.

Weldone.

I don't understand the kind of help she wants to give. Build a house? Scholarships till PhD level for the kids? Monthly upkeep?.... bunch of wic.ked aunty and sidechick
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by James91: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Heathrow44:

women are women, ur wife is not ur mother, no matter how much u think she loves u, she's not ur mom, is only ur mom dats going t be ur ride or die, when shit hits d fan, just imagine urslf having a stage 2 cancer and ur losing ur hair uve sold everything for chemotherapy, let's see how long she's going t stay, let's see hw long she's going to be cleaning up after him, loving a woman is like a fading candle, u should expect everything and anything
mother love is first and only geinu love, others comes with thing attach to it, that why I drop my statement before.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by motionarena: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

I blame d man for wasting his funds in sponsoring a cheap hooe like you

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Das1mama: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Everyone has a past, the most important is have you being redeemed? if yes. do as you are lead by the spirit of CHRIST
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rhassidy360:
Do first she go know later plssss
Rashidi , wa gbayi .. best advice so far ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by milann: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, you together with her late husband caused her so much pain, and now you're looking to clear your conscience eekwa?
you women are evil
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BabaCommander: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Heavenly Man,
What will you say of the case of a prostitute assisting the Israelites in spying JERICHO?
God can use anyone and anything to bring about His plan and purposes.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Coolgent(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

May his soul rest in peace.
Pls assist them unanimously if you are sure that she will reject your nice gesture.
Whatever ensure you help them pls.

May God bless you
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by tunnex190: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
This life eh! It is still not clear. This pass my imagination.

The man literally failed to secure the future of his family. Now, his former side chick wants to come to rescue after his demise. This is the type of man I will always curse for abandoning his personal project to complete another irrelevant project because of kpekus. It is well.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by GorillaApp(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well

If truly you really want to help them, then do it anonymously. Who know if you were raised for a time such as these.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
jessylaurel:

I don't understand the kind of help she wants to give. Build a house? Scholarships till PhD level for the kids? Monthly upkeep?.... bunch of wic.ked aunty and sidechick
Maybe she wants to help erect a magnificent structure just like the way she was erecting someone's husband's dick way back.

When karma pays her an unscheduled visit, she should take it with her full chest.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Promise47(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
You made a mistake you shouldn't have blocked the man as you reached Europe you try to send him some money I believe the man die because of the heart break anyway try and help them
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by LastProphet: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
All I know is that you are a good girl and is why you have a good life. Help them in whatever way you can. Be careful how you link up with her otherwise the money will get lost in transmission since the middlemen know you want to be anonymous. And be very very careful once again, help can easily become a nightmare. Just look for something decisive in one transaction that can help them for a long time to come. Cheers
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by brutustech: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
[s]
Madampauline:

Advice me please
[/s]
You were 19 when you met him, he was married with kids... Let's say his first child was 3 years old when you met him.

You moved to Europe few years later in 2011 - let's say you moved to Europe 5 years after meeting him... that means his first child will be 8 years old.

2022 is 11 years later, it means the first child will be 23 years old. A 23 year old male is already a man and there is high possibility that he is done with schooling.

Also a man that sponsored you abroad in 2011 cannot be extremely poor that he can't afford good education for his kid.

See your story is fabricated, e no make sense
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by VawulenceProMax: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
u gave the innocent guy HIV that finally killed him
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by VawulenceProMax: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
98% caused by the whoore
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Road2Success: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please Help her and set her up in business.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by mrdino(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

1. Do it. In Christianity it's called restitution..

2. After restitution, also pray for God's forgiveness and mercy, since you are "happily married" now, so that the long sexy hands of Karma doesn't catch up with you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by drealcivilceno(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

Yes, he is a dummy, Bastard and Hades shouldn't spare him, that is of he is in Hell, but we Christ is merciful, but should be given broom to sweep the whole heaven everyday!

See if it wasn't her, it will be someone else.

Use that redpill well in the circumstance coz you want to call the both of them but Na the man look for the OP!
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Sholayeaminebir(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
So Sad for the woman and children what crime did dis woman commit... She only married a man who was foolish ..
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by onome2013: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Go ahead and assist her anonymously and when you see her progress you can let her know later. The purpose you met the husband maybe just for this reason in the next future like this days

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.