Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60030 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving to Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

He invested heavily on you. You used him and dumped him. His heart was broken and shattered. And he never recovered!
Now, your conscience is disturbing you. Help the damn woman and may be, you will have your peace.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by franchasofficia: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lesson of the day: be kind to your sugar babies and girlfriends and make sure you help them relocate abroad shocked

May Amadioha bless you abundantly op for remembering the good old times wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Charx122: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
Good gesture.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Divay22(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Father4all:
If helping you move to Europe you then block him. Just imagine! Nigerian girls nawa oo. INGRATE
She wants to pay back his family na, what's the Ingrate for again undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by backnbeta(f): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Help the needy. Btw, the man must have "jaye jaye" for him to have died broke undecided
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Makowonda: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please,don't let her know you're the one helping her.Normally in this part of the world accusing fingers do point at a person or people when someone dies no matter how natural the cause of death may be.She might be remotely accusing you as being one of the causes of her husband's death.If you truly really want to help her please do it anonymously;my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FireUpNow(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please OP help her without her knowing that you are the one. Think of the help your sugar gave to you and his kids.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by smithbidy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
Pls do it anonymously, just for human sake. You are the angel they needed at this time. Thank you
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by swaly: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
No this story no clear sugar daddy family living in poverty that’s not a sugar daddy any more or do you use voodoo on him tell us the truth..

The family is now living in poverty

I call it living in bondage
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by franchasofficia: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Klass99:

Did she know about you as the side chic back then? If yes, help her anonymously. If no, help her without concealing your identity.

Las las please help her in whichever format you prefer to, only a foolish person will decline help in such a situation.

How do we (women) allow ourselves get into certain situations? 5 children, now living in a church with 2 and sending off the other 3 to relatives, because the patriach has passed on! We seriously need to do better for ourselves and offspring.
Because once a Nigerian lady sees that her husband is rich or financially comfortable, she automatically becomes lazy and a terrorist terrorizing her domestic staffs and those below her economically in life.

Where they ought to put in 5hrs work, they put in 5 minutes and use the remaining hours to do madam.

Most Nigerian ladies only become ambitious and hardworking when they marry a broke or struggling man, or when their husband dies or when they are single mothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by TyyT22(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
You have a kind heart, it shows that you dated a married man then because of the benefits,not because you wanted to, help his wife, if she knows you and refuse, explain things to her, I'm sure she will understand and accept your help.
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by bammo: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

You must have f*cked her up in many ways for you to want to be anonymous.

My humble advice is that you send her a warm apology letter attached with a decent amount of money . Bare your heart out in the letter. I believe that's the only way you can both truly have peace.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by fmonigent(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.

You be evil
Leaving the topic and talking trash
OP left the man since 2015 and face her life, and the man died last year and you are here talking trash. Make op kuku give you the money nah
Yeye foul
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by zrocky: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Help but don't let her know you where dating her husband or your a gunner you will cause her more pain than you can imagine. By the way by helping them you would be removing some curses on your head and your children head. By the way make sure you help one come abroad

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BabaCommander: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Nothing we no go see
Very soon people go begin get Ashawo in-law
Such as side chick in-law grin grin

Anyway, assist them
You were the wife that was never upgraded to second wife position. That's how I see it.
She may know and still appreciate you.
Women have 6 senses and not 5. You may think she wouldn't know, but she stands a chance of knowing as a woman.

MEMORY VERSE
Always ensure you make people you see everyday happy including your side chicks. Help doesn't usually come from siblings or relatives.
People should treasure every moment they share with you, be it an Ashawo.
Add value to people's lives. It pays
I pray you will make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by b5ive(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
grin grin grin angry grin angryVawulence grin grin grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pls pass thru another person, to avoid opening healed wounds
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
dettolgel:
Men you should gather here and learn from this. If the deceased has invested all the money he spent on his side chick (that later left him heart broken) his family wouldn't have been homeless upon his demise.
And do you know the reason for their homelessness undecided
It could even be that the man's family are the ones that chased the woman and her kids out of her husband's house or claimed everything he owned...

She's coming to help because of the benevolent of the last man..

Don't be in a hurry to judge abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by zexy2030(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
The reason for the dispute is dead now she needs help, why will she reject it, do it and Pls your Conscience.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by kapelvej: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
The crucial thing is that she MUST know that the help came from her late husband's influence and goodness.
Why not tell her that you dated her husband briefly long before they married and the man was good to you. So you are just paying him back his good deed.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by IbrahimSola: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
OP Please ignore all the negative comments here. Indeed you have a good heart.

Help anonymously. Send someone to get the account number, even if through the pastor of the church where she is. Ensure you send the money directly to her account. If you send a middle man the money fit miss road, after they will know that you were supposed to send it secretly and will conclude that nothing will happen.

If she recognizes your name on the credit alert and she decides to withdraw the money and dump on the road or dash church as offering, no wahala. You've done your part.

All those condemning u, is it only you that the man dated? Or is it everyone that thinks of the man's family after many years? Yours is an act of kindness, so don't let sadists and self-righteous broke people stop u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by deavicky(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Deceive is when u lie that a 10th hand car with a ringed engine is one year second hand......

deceive is making me think i got u pregnant when the baby belongs to another man...

A lady is sleeping with a married adulterous for financial gain...How did deception enter this equation??
did she just start sleeping with the man?. The man must have talk her into doing it, by proposing fake love to her also may had taken advantage her age too. You realise that if the man had given birth at 19 the child would almost be her mate.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by AbleBouncer: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have carefully read everyone's comments concerning this thread but what baffles me is the number of unreasonable and unconstructive critism given to the op. My elders would say don't only blame the chicken predator but blame the chicken also. There's no one without a dirty secret. Yes the girl was wrong but who was more wrong was the man who enjoyed himself with tight kpekus and forgets to secure the future of the children and the family. Funny thing here is the odugwu is gone and the girl has become a woman and from my guess it's like she's blessed. @ the op you can decide to help them or not but however you feel see it as God using you to help someone else. Simply do it anonymously and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
TyyT22:
You have a kind heart, it shows that you dated a married man then because of the benefits,not because you wanted to, help his wife, if she knows you and refuse, explain things to her, I'm sure she will understand and accept your help.

So in a nutshell, it is right to sleep with someone's husband because of the benefits.

Daft thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ask4bk(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.

Brave of you to think death is punishment or condemnation from God. That's why you Nigerians have things like "untimely death" and all those ignorant shit.

The dead are the ones pitying us for still being under our flesh in this world.

Your God wey die at young age of fresh bobo was he condemned ? Even Jesus once asked people "do you think those who pillar fell on them and they died are condemned by God?".

My bro, death is a gate to a new life far better than this one here. You all want to go to heaven but yet see death as a curse. Na wa oh.

You even thought you could judge the man coz he had side chick. You use this one small event you know of him to judge him already.
Thank God man no he God
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
What a stupid thread, likely made up. These childish moderators have gotten quotas to fill once again. Mscheew. I’m out.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PlayMaker14: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
meobizy:
What a stupid thread, likely made up. These childish moderators have gotten quotas to fill once again. Mscheew. I’m out.
Let us pretend it's real and praise the Imaginary helper.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by OMOJOHN001: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yes, do it.

But have it at the back of your mind that, One 19 year old girl or one small girl will also date your current Husband as side chick.

So that your husband can at least help someone too. SINCE another person husband has helped you, You must allow yours to help another lady too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by grandstar(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline

Let these 2 verses guide you (Read Proverbs 19:17, Matthew 6:1-4)

May the true God be with you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Uniquekriss(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
So she even knew u as her hubby's sugar daughter. Same way your husband is f*cking another small girl and sponsoring her bills.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by drimzsmoke(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Give to her anonymously!!!
I pray you find the redemption that you seek,Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.