Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly (78171 Views)

Do You Ever Feel Guilty Spending Lavishly Knowing Many Are Poor / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by mbugame1994: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
True talk bro, nah dat invest be Koko ... I want to retired @ young age to enjoy my hard work �� invested in crypto 3 or 2 years, tenant house and a business am controlling

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Go ask them.
The ones that still went to native doctor and their poor become worst nko?

I am sure you are not independent. I am certain you live in someone's house or are fed.

This can only come from a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

I am sure you are not independent. I am certain you live in someone's house or are fed.
Sorry dear, I received my salary not long ago.. I feed and cater for myself...
Today I even bought myself clothes and head accessories from the market .. grin

please come again.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Afrok(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

No be so Bro, don't you think how our nowadays Guy they behave,they don't even think of Old Age at
Some don't even see themselves reaching "old age", so they can behave as they like... Still, this life no balance.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The old man you see there might have wasted his youthful age training his children and giving them better life. They might have chosen to abandon him or worst still be useless to themselves and to their families. This is why I have sworn to invest for my old age before saving shishi for my unborn children. The little modafokas we have in this millennium don't give a fucck about anyone else but themselves, if you like kill yourself for them as their parents. Fucck these kids. angry

No they think in such manner

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by T0BY(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's why one needs to work hard and smart while you're still strong and invest. Regret is a very deadly experience.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Thortp(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
I understand your plight, but also consider this my own story.

I worked for a company for some years and they deducts 5k from our salaries to keep for us with interest.
The pay was very small o, as in very small.

But when I resigned from the job, you should see how much the little 5k every month has turned to. Although it wasn't that much, but I knew within myself that I would have spent the money if it was paid along with the salaries over the years.

That means, if I'm disciplined with Finances, then I can save some amount in a separate bank account (High yield account with interest)

In a nut shell, all we need is determination and discipline to get to greater heights.

I hope someone learn something from this.

Peace
Allison012:
OP. we wake up everyday take our bath and bounce out to work. Working day and night for peanuts. How do you wants us to invest when all the peanuts we work for goes to feeding and other neccessities? Even savings we no fit do for this buhari and APC economy. Make baba GOD help us make we vote the right person for 2023.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by jelel6: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind the fool, grin. Very dumb being. I could remember when i told my ex, i just saved 2m, this was 2019. I thought this babe would plan with me, on how i can establish my self, come and see billing, from left, right and centre coming from her.

The discipline that made me, save that much. Wouldn't let me lavish the money. She broke up with me, when she noticed she couldn't eat from the savings..

I'm sure she go dey one side they label you "stingy man." grin.

Actually, these are the kind of signs that are really important and what men should watch out for when courting, instead of disturbing themselves about irrelevancies.

It will take someone with more than average stupidity to want to spend another person's savings on frivolities. For those people who like to 'test' their partners, this are the kind of "honest" situations to put them through and see how they handle it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by jelel6: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2022
This is actually a very deep topic and nothing is ever black or white, especially when it comes to life.

The importance of having raw, hard cash somewhere cannot be over emphasized. If you can save any little, please save. The money may not increase in value but at least, it will be there until you can think of something 'thoughtful' to do with it.

Life is so unpredictable but with money, you can maintain some degree of stability.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nonywendy(m): 12:39am On Dec 11, 2022
squash47:
So why u come use one female nairalander papa take summarize this story ?

6 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by CEwog91(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Life. Long life I pray for.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Boydehot: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2022
pansophist:
A lot of people see their young age as freedom to live anyhow, but it's freedom to pick a path and walk it well. Why do you even need to impress people who don't care about you? Spend on nonsense such as women, clubbing, and vanity? Life is very unforgiving to the weak, and if you wait until you're old to learn this lesson, life will be nothong but hell
for some of us that are yet to make money talk more of spending it lavishlly. I need help. I wish to stop my present job of cement casting under building work. Am in search of someone willing to give out tricycle (keke napepe) on hire purchase. I need recommandation.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by thestreets(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Odebayo4010:
If you see me hustle here and there without Gucci shoes and dresses,, this is exactly what I want to avoid

If you like flex out the life in you when you are young..
If you like spend all you gather for women and clothes...
If you like don't invest now you are still strong and save for the future...

Don't forget this,,old age will surely come when you can't work... Don't soly put your trust and hope on your kids because they may fail most especially when you didn't give them good foundation to stand.

Na person wey stand dey carry another person.

Na person father u snap post online like this oooo. Olorun this wan bad ooo. Nigerians like to show off too much. na why our leaders dey waste our resources.

7 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by olasaad(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The old man you see there might have wasted his youthful age training his children and giving them better life. They might have chosen to abandon him or worst still be useless to themselves and to their families. This is why I have sworn to invest for my old age before saving shishi for my unborn children. The little modafokas we have in this millennium don't give a fucck about anyone else but themselves, if you like kill yourself for them as their parents. Fucck these kids. angry

There is no way a child you trained will abandoned you at old age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
thestreets:

Na person father u snap post online like this oooo. Olorun this wan bad ooo. Nigerians like to show off too much. na why our leaders dey waste our resources.

Try to think before you utter a word,sheeh na only Nigeria black in Africa ?,the Man is not even in Nigeria, that you wanted to kill yourself for

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
thestreets:

Try to think well before you utter a word,sheeh na only Nigeria black in Africa ?,the Man is not even in Nigeria, that you wanted to kill yourself for

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by thestreets(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Try to think well before you utter a word,sheeh na only Nigeria black in Africa ?,the Man is not even in Nigeria, that you wanted to kill yourself for

Baba no vex abeg. I dey very sorry if my comment no go well with you. i go try dey reason well

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by toujurs: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
jelel6:

I'm sure she go dey one side they label you "stingy man." grin.

Actually, these are the kind of signs that are really important and what men should watch out for when courting, instead of disturbing themselves about irrelevancies.

It will take someone with more than average stupidity to want to spend another person's savings on frivolities. For those people who like to 'test' their partners, this are the kind of "honest" situations to put them through and see how they handle it.

Yes na, she called me stingy, as a man better have sense in this life o!

A woman would spend and eat your savings anyhow with you, and still complain how you lack the principle to save. Inother to marry her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Lastpharoah33: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

So the ones that were all righteous and poor nko.

Many people need exposure in this forum.

Go to villages you will see many people who never did anything bad to deserve being poor but they have their hopes high.

Many children who were reckless in their youth never ended poor. Especially those with solid foundation.

Hypocrisy is when you take an innocent hardworking old man pics and then accuse Him of leading a reckless youth life.

You might work and save up in your youth but end up poor. How about natural disasters, terminal illness and unforseen circumstances. What about those who were spiritually manipulated. Or those who were duped or defrauded. What about those who faced business downturn and ran into debt.

Be stuopid but know when not to be a nuisance.

Many became Rich by luck as Tony Elumelu claimed it was luck. Some did not need to work hard. Crypto billionaire are a clear example. The same things you do some did little and became Rich. Some people will live a reckless life and still end up being Rich on their dying bed. The drug barons, gun runners, politicians and so on.

Don't mock people who were hardworking at their old age and blame them for being reckless.

Some sold their wealth to save a family or brother.

Haven't you heard. Please just be reasonable.

I bet op is typing from the comfort of his room, inside his father's property.

All in all, life generally lies on uncertainties.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Entrepreneurrr: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Its pitiful.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot.. so u no! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot.. so u no! smiley

HI PAPACOCK cheesy

ANYTHING FOR UR GAY SON?

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
squash47:

Swear say u no dey benefit from the whole thing wink

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley
Really shocked shocked
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
squash47:

Really shocked shocked

100% bro.. Jeon is a well know male. We exposed him earlier. He going around pretending to be female.
M.0.D for some reasons have now allows Gays to put up gay threads. Check his post. Only lettin u know never to truss any female on nairaland

40% of females here are males..and then we have 2 other gay fagggots who are akwesenana: and AndroidAI, Jeon. This are the only gay faggggots we have exposed so far. . akwesenana: and AndroidAI, are juss ordnary faggggots thou..they are harmless.
Bro be careful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Thanks bro
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:

HI PAPACOCK cheesy

ANYTHING FOR UR GAY SON?

lol.. You are a gay friendly faggggot & i will make u popular.
Yo gay antics dont faze me one bit... we laugh at u
WATCH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

100% bro.. Jeon is a well know male. We exposed him earlier. He going around pretending to be female.
M.0.D for some reasons have now allows Gays to put up gay threads. Check his post. Only lettin u know never to truss any female on nairaland

40% of females here are males..and then we have 2 other gay fagggots who are akwesenana: and AndroidAI, Jeon. This are the only gay faggggots we have exposed so far. Bro be careful!

What of that siofra
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
squash47:

What of that siofra

She juss been release from Ban...now she is very careful wot she writes or else she gets banned again. She been banned 17 times so far this year grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by narite: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blake755:
Then how do someone invest
How do a person becomes a doctor or a lawyer, footballer, designer?
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

She juss been release from Ban...now she is very careful wot she writes or else she gets banned again. She been banned 17 times so far this year grin grin
lol. What a pity. cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.