Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly (78168 Views)

Do You Ever Feel Guilty Spending Lavishly Knowing Many Are Poor / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by EM123: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Odebayo4010:
If you see me hustle here and there without Gucci shoes and dresses,, this is exactly what I want to avoid

If you like flex out the life in you when you are young..
If you like spend all you gather for women and clothes...
If you like don't invest now you are still strong and save for the future...

Don't forget this,,old age will surely come when you can't work... Don't soly put your trust and hope on your kids because they may fail most especially when you didn't give them good foundation to stand.

Na person wey stand dey carry another person.
TRUE TALK my brother
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by AndroidAI(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

100% bro.. Jeon is a well know male. We exposed him earlier. He going around pretending to be female.
M.0.D for some reasons have now allows Gays to put up gay threads. Check his post. Only lettin u know never to truss any female on nairaland

40% of females here are males..and then we have 2 other gay fagggots who are akwesenana: and AndroidAI, Jeon. This are the only gay faggggots we have exposed so far. . akwesenana: and AndroidAI, are juss ordnary faggggots thou..they are harmless.
Bro be careful!

Hahahaha. When did you expose me, abi I exposed myself? cheesy
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Hahahaha. When did you expose me, abi I exposed myself? cheesy

Bro I am not homophobic I have have notin against u faggggots. I have notin aaginst faggggots like u or fagggots like jeon or faggggots like akwesenana:...u all living things as far as am concern. Fagggots are weak men coz they easier to beat up...thats why i like u guys. We beatup gays smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:

HI PAPACOCK cheesy

ANYTHING FOR UR GAY SON?

am still waitin....any more fagggggots weak lame cusses from u? Fagggots are so weak which is why I find yor gay antics funny.
Please am waiting....more please? lame azzz dumb Bi!tch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Sukkyy2010: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind the fool, grin. Very dumb being. I could remember when i told my ex, i just saved 2m, this was 2019. I thought this babe would plan with me, on how i can establish my self, come and see billing, from left, right and centre coming from her.

The discipline that made me, save that much. Wouldn't let me lavish the money. She broke up with me, when she noticed she couldn't eat from the savings..
So you disclose your financial state to a woman ?I'm so sure you actually did that to brag to her which was extremely stupidity. Soon now you'll be claiming redpiller eehn...how would you do that( who does that).

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by toujurs: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

So you disclose your financial state to a woman ?I'm so sure you actually did that to brag to her which was extremely stupidity. Soon now you'll be claiming redpiller eehn...how would you do that( who does that).
Brag to a lady am dating , I told her out of excitement, i was happy over how my efforts yielded results.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Sukkyy2010: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
toujurs:
Brag to a lady am dating , I told her out of excitement, i was happy over how my efforts yielded results.

Normal to be excited it worth excitement but not every winning meant to be disclose, get that!

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by toujurs: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Normal to be excited it worth excitement but not every winning meant to be disclose, get that!
i learnt my lesson, that moment.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
olasaad:

There is no way a child you trained will abandoned you at old age

Wow this is Best Comment I ever Seen,you really talk Sense, please don't mind the OP he's an atheist

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Don't mind the OP he's an JJC in relationship Zone

1 Like

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by kelspinall(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Real talk
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Softmirror: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Op you be jonz nigger
So you think say na the money when you go save and the things whey you take suffer yourself go make you dey okay for life
You need to enter street and let people tell you what they pass through in life , you will be sorry for them
And if the rich tells you how they make their wealth, ��� you will even thank God that you are poor
Your savings has zero to do with you future status���

YOU COULDN'T GRASP THE MESSAGE AS STRAIGHT FORWARD AS IT IS.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Blake755: 3:18am On Dec 13, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Op you be jonz nigger
So you think say na the money when you go save and the things whey you take suffer yourself go make you dey okay for life
You need to enter street and let people tell you what they pass through in life , you will be sorry for them
And if the rich tells you how they make their wealth, ��� you will even thank God that you are poor
Well said the op forgot there are people who are hard working but keep spending it on something the couldn't change maybe sickness and others
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2022
You can hustle and invest without involving others. You don't know their full story, and in the end true success come from God.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Omg, such a sad photo sad. That man should be home, relaxing and enjoying his old age, not stressing himself like this.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
That's correct.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by sukkot: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2022
brother all this one na talk ooooo. everyman get hin own destiny mapped out. i have seen people save hundreds of millions and then disease hits and they cant work and have to pay for expensive treatments and then lose it all. na GOD na hin be the real investment. invest in GOD and your health and you will be fine

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by ogorwyne(f): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz grin

Because he was useless like some of the young men ... No bi wetin most of unah dy do? Once money don enter nah clothes, phone, carry ladies bike dy patrol up-and-down, girls and clubs,dy order for the latest drinks ..

like ur siggy says "poverty is a bastard"
Girl you are crazy for this. Do you know this man's story?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by everythinggirly(f): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Na God go bless you for this, you yarn truth well well.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Goodoldays(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Odebayo4010:
If you see me hustle here and there without Gucci shoes and dresses,, this is exactly what I want to avoid

Don't forget this,,old age will surely come when you can't work... Don't soly put your trust and hope on your kids because they may fail most especially when you didn't give them good foundation to stand.

You made a point but you didn’t have to put the man’s picture because you don’t know his story
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by occfx: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Odebayo4010:

This kind person go Sabi club well well. Dont ever miss your 20s and 30s. I will start from 10yrs to introduce my children to financial education

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2022
cry
ogorwyne:
Girl you are crazy for this. Do you know this man's story?

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by DavidEsq(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Odebayo4010:

If u had seen Job in his down days, without hearing his story, wouldn't u say the same thing u are saying here? Ecclesiastes 9:11 tells us that despite all we do or have, we can be overtaken by unforseen events.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by davillian(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Allison012:
OP. we wake up everyday take our bath and bounce out to work. Working day and night for peanuts. How do you wants us to invest when all the peanuts we work for goes to feeding and other neccessities? Even savings we no fit do for this buhari and APC economy. Make baba GOD help us make we vote the right person for 2023.
Baba na true you talk
But money is never enough
Fix a certain amount every week or every month
And save make nothing make you near there except for medical emergency....
This is how I save
Let's say I make 20k per week if I hold all the 20k I would finish
And if I decide to keep 2k the remaining 18k would still finish
If you do this for a while you wont even notice that you saving 2k because you would have automatically adjusted your budgets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Mrxs: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Afrok:
True talk.... Nobody wished to be poor or suffer, a lot of things causes people to suffer at old age with some or most causes beyond their control.
Just to cap it all, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE.
....Modified: Life balance, na u no stand well bro.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by pafo(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Op is a kid lol. There is more to this life than meets the eye. Pray the negative forces never finds you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Odebayo4010:

good advice. But nonsense.

If i make 5million a month. And i am flexing 2million a month while saving or investing 3 million. Are you saying someone making 200k a month and saving 150k will have a better old age than me?

Nonsense. Better go and make correct money that would librate you from suffering and managing.

iamyungkhalifa:
Op you be jonz nigger

@ softmirror. The op is saying nonsense.
You can buy and spend lavishly if you have the money. Someone making 200k a month cannot be comparing himself to me that makes millions a month. I can save what he would save 8n 50years under 2 years. So how will i have an old age that would be worse than his? Lol
Allison012:
OP. we wake up everyday take our bath and bounce out to work. Working day and night for peanuts. How do you wants us to invest when all the peanuts we work for goes to feeding and other neccessities? Even savings we no fit do for this buhari and APC economy. Make baba GOD help us make we vote the right person for 2023.
People like you cannot make it. You know why? You put your destiny in the hands of fate. You are talking about god and voting. People from worse countries than nigeria are making it, you are waiting for peter obi before you can make it? You are waiting for god? Do you know how many people serve god and remain poor? Do you know how many people left god and became rich? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by jumper524(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2022
I dey look many yahoo boys for my area, a lot of them cashing out and wasting it, sadly a lot of them are from poor backgrounds but the live extravagantly, their life is all about show off.
how much dey spend on whatever they have e.t.c..
I just hope dey are able to sustain it for long.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by nihinlade(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless you for this peice
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Roboto11: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Op you be jonz nigger

Not true.

Savings come in many shaped and investment is one way of saving.

If you built a house or even a farm with your savings, in old age, you may just be living blissfully off the income.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2022
The poor will always be among us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.