Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50645 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by matm: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.

Marrying a woman won't make her to stop denying you of sex.
In marriage,often for months, no sex.But dt doesn't mean the woman doesn't have other means of satisfying her libido.
If u look well, u will see a lot and u will be shocked.Its just dt many things are left unsaid in marriage b/c d person u are complaining to might be passing through harder challenges than u.
Marriage is like encyclopaedia.U cant stop being a student in it.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by shegz24(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

She no complain when you dey spend on her and her daughter but its a problem when its your mum.
She is drip sexing you.. just enough to keep you begging for more.

bro you need to wake up.

I suggest you follow @Sabiboyz on twitter

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Slynation(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
I guess you ain't regular on this platform, I would have noticed your stupidity since 2019... cheesy
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Milezero: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these things are caring for one another.
If matters arise and you can't do it and she now leaves you,you know she doesn't love you at all from the beginning and you were only the person loving her and caring.
Love is forgiveness.
This is just the truth!!!
There are some men that are wicked to a woman and she would still love him because she is the only one loving him while he is the only one taking care of her based on abundance.
Caring is not or should not be limited to ones pocket!!!
Caring can come out of penury too.
Some people beg because they have no means of livelihood to care for theirselves or themselves or for the people they love.
Caring is a duty !!
But when it come to live,caring is a service and self sacrifice with Commitment.
Not all persons have the advantage of caring for the people they love because of their current situation or status or financial strength.
If love is based on the pocket or welfare the. It is no longer love but a trade!!!
Leeofdleetemple:
Except laundry
I help my girl do everything
I mean everything
I cook
I fetch her water and lot more
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by fantastic1: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
When will you start washing her panties and running errand for her? Some of you act like fools when you have money to spend.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by matm: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
ifyemma123:
Are men this weak, where lots of girls are looking for who to just toast them, oga you be simp ooh

U are right.Many babes are so desperate for sex dt sometimes u can't but begin to dodge them, as u wonder if they have a secret negative plan to get pregnancysomewhere and hang it on ur neck in d name love.And someone is giving money to someone who makes fool of him.Some guys really reason with their scrotum.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by freeborn02: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

I. Suspect there is a curse upon your life, the curse of dumbness and stupidity.

What kind of cursed weak idiot are you!!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Oga @Op run for your dear life. She is simply using you. Good people get used and dumped. Don’t be shocked she getting regular sex from elsewhere and you are paying the bills.

That’s division of labour, right?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chkb: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Shut up
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Umarfarouksalau: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Except you want to be a slave to a Pussy that’s when you should accept such. Else go pay for a hoe, satisfy yourself and discharge her. In fact let your gal know what you did. 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Mattwillz: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
I blame those wey carry Fake story for head
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Ubanz: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
You just saw the reason why the baby daddy left and u are still asking our opinion.
Well if you are able to fit into what she wants that's Fyn.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Belleful: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

Number one red flag: questioning you about giving ur mother money. Comparing herself with ur mum,by saying if you can open a shop for ur mum, u can as well do it for her. Someone you are helping to take care of another man's daughter. She have seen how weak you are, that's why she is blackmailing you to get all she can now before you wakeup.
Why she denies you sex, she goes behind ur back to have it either from her child's dad or her second guy. As it stands now, you are the paying master. ATM. If you marry her, ur mum go see shege.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by poseidon12: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Even when he is the one paying the bills?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by jmichael259(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Na Like kee dia papa! For which side you hear say sex dey hard?

You no wan see all doz small u21 gals wey u go spend half of dat money take baff up make dia beauty blossom in ya orchad? Make dem give you unlimited and tight kongo to shine and dia family sef fit build altar to worship you?

Whenever u see a vacancy, first ponder on what could have removed the previous occupant. Make u no go apply as dinosaur feeder for Jurassic Park.

No woman (or even man) on earth will ask u all this nonsense to prove ursef as man. Even asking u to make her better than ur mum.

UNDILUTED TONDA FAYA YOU AND THAT VAMPIRE! Nonsense and online stories..
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

I want to coach you for free OP contact me lets talk.

Do you know how tough Nigeria is? a lot of people are earning below the minimum wage which automatically puts you in the top percent of men cus you can provide, If I am back home, I already can pick from any tribe, any women, any spec of woman i want. I mean any number of woman i want, i can have. That is value, they see the value you posses as a man and you are wasting it with a woman that can even fck you, which is the most basic thing she can do for you, she for sure cannot help you financially. you hold more terms and power but its funny how she is able to block you from seeing your value.

Damn! you migrated your buffonery to 2023, when are you bums going to wise up shiiiiiiii! Bro you dealing with a low hanging fruit and she is also able to make you cater for another person child all because you wanted sex and you so pvssy to say exactly what you want. If you went for hookup, it would have saved you more money and less emotional investment. That bitch will milk you and leave you to dry cus you are damn senseless, you talking about you spend for people you care about like I don't.

women don't appreciate things given freely, you are suppose to reward her good behaviors and will in-turn make her more complaint, why are you sharing whatever it is you have going with your family to her? the Bleep why?

Do you know how valuable you are to the society? A man that can provide is worth more than 10 useless men but you need to provide to the right cause and people which includes your family first and whoever is complaint to your needs. I personally will give olosho free money because she fcks me than someone else who won't. I hope you are not in your 40s, you know nothing about genuine interest.

Let me tell y'all something, women love, they give their all, absolutely everything they have for men they love and respect, including their body, their money, they time, their attention, in fact no other guy appeal to them when they are in love completely with you but alot of men are yet to experience it due to alot of reasons.

I know you wont listen to me but i will advise you to put a foot down and take charge of your relationship, stop telling her about all your business with your family, stop giving out freebies. I can bet you someone else is bleeping her low-key while you wasting your resources abi how is she able to stay till now? listen to yourself goddammit smh. she isn't a virgin.

Tell her to her face, no sex, no provisions. you can keep paying for the kids fee only if you like but she has a father, thats his job except he is a waste-man which is more likely, men like that are why society says all of us are useless.

That woman is pussyfying you already, wow! I am sure she goes to bed smiling cus you are a jackpot, the most special type of mugu which is a mugu with plenty money. you do all of that and she still doesn't wanna Bleep you lmao. what does that say itself.

I AM TIRED OF TYPING, I HOPE ONE DAY NAIRALAND CAN USE VOICE-NOTE FUNCTION, seek help OP you need it.

1. Guys Guys listen to me, don't pay for what someone else got for free.
2. If you cannot discern a good woman from a slag, you will have problems all your life.
3. stop doing boyfriend duties when you know you want to kpansh, its a great disservice to yourself and the lady in question, own your shvt. you wan smash, just say it.
4. Alot of women are with kids due to some useless irresponsible men, doesn't mean the women are bad but unfortunately a lot of you men cannot tell so my advise is that you stay away from all of them.
5. The juice aint worth the squeeze trust me, if you find yourself always trying to do alot to get attention, sex, femininity etc she isn't worth it, forget the media brainwashing that a woman that stresses you loves you, that's a big fucking lie. they push that narrative to fuel the simp industry.
6. The game is so easy now for us men cus they is a lot of weak, irresponsible and feminine men out there, get your shit together and become the man your family deserves and the society needs.

I wish @op will see this wonderful advise and digest it �.

He is just seen the tip of what this woman is capable of. Just give it a few moment, make she go table your matter for her caucus meeting and you will forever become a Simpson. Maybe until God free you from her a hands.

She doesn’t love you. She loves what you do for her. If you want to know for sure, just act broke for 3 months and watch her migrate to the next man.

The funniest thing is that this woman might probably be hawking her pussy for cash. But sue do dey form holy mother for cos you nor wise.

Don’t be the good man. Women hate good men. They only need good men to fix their needs which doesn’t include sex.

You are spending your resources on her and her kid,right?

What is sue brining to the table?

Absolutely nothing. If she can’t even satisfy your sexual needs which is the most basic, I am certainly sue is useless up and down stairs and just an empty container.

But who pays for an empty plastic container?

No one! Not even your regular Aboki kabokabo boys. Them self don wise say you fit pick these things for street for free.

Be wise @lade18

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by bowerazzi26(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Something tells me that the both of are in ph city because i know of one particular girl who's a baby mama that can behave this criminally act, and as of for u guy come area make guy men make u wise up .
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by DaleU2: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dude pls stop…see takes ur kindness as weakness, this is from experience
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by poseidon12: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough? undecided...

Either ways sha...
With this mindset of yours, I doubt any sane man worth his salt would even spare you a glance undecided....

A lot of Nigerian men will still go for her. I believe that majority of Nigerian men are simps.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by OkutaNla: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Smh. Guy, what's this rubbish I just read Is this a joke or something? Repeat after me, "this 2023, I must receive sense by fire by force!!! Goodbye to rada rada". It's either you're under a spell or you're just a 'mumu-by-nature', else you won't be tolerating such nonsense from your lady-, friend. My friend, you're being mumufied. Better you keep spending on your mother than that karishika. You must receive sense this year.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by karkinase(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You are big capital SIMP
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Revolva(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Bro you are a SIMP , i swear ...i dont know anything else to judge on this case , this is bery terrible

So is this how you want to love your life serving a lady who has noting to offer
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by SPAMBOX7: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Damn bro you don't love yourself o. See what you are dealing with lol

If I say pay money make I teach you the ways of these women so you be fvcking them for free you would refuse and call me names. But look at you contemplating on opening a shop for a woman that the baby daddy might still be fvcking. The bitch is even trying to compare her damaged self to your precious mom. You are a big shame to your family. No offense. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Solomon777: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
your just being stupid if the story is true.
your footing her bills and every thing seems miserable for you.i'm annoyed �
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by millionboi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

bcoz of the wound in-between your laps

Nonsense
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eleniyan2020: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

lol just because you have pussy...
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by poweredcom(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

True to god, you are the biggest mugu on earth if you continue this way

Simpson omo this lady dont love you she only loves what u are doing for her and her kid
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eleniyan2020: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

God is using a woman to punish you!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by millionboi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

you are plain stupid and lost....so bcoz of pussy dat is everywie, you want to Kill yourself
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dem suppose don use this OP do asun for crossover night... angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by obehi231(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
With the stage u are, this lady can convince you to sell urself and give her the money there are many ladies out there ready to do anything you want If you can meet their needs
I will advice you to discard her go for reorientation on hw to relate with a woman
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by SPAMBOX7: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?
This bastard is trolling. He should be ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.