Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50642 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by shomutuski(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

I want to coach you for free OP contact me lets talk.

Do you know how tough Nigeria is? a lot of people are earning below the minimum wage which automatically puts you in the top percent of men cus you can provide, If I am back home, I already can pick from any tribe, any women, any spec of woman i want. I mean any number of woman i want, i can have. That is value, they see the value you posses as a man and you are wasting it with a woman that cant even fck you, which is the most basic thing she can do for you, she for sure cannot help you financially. you hold more terms and power but its funny how she is able to block you from seeing your value.

Damn! you migrated your buffonery to 2023, when are you bums going to wise up shiiiiiiii! Bro you dealing with a low hanging fruit and she is also able to make you cater for another person child all because you wanted sex and you so pvssy to say exactly what you want. If you went for hookup, it would have saved you more money and less emotional investment. That bitch will milk you and leave you to dry cus you are damn senseless, you talking about you spend for people you care about like I don't.

women don't appreciate things given freely, you are suppose to reward her good behaviors and will in-turn make her more complaint, why are you sharing whatever it is you have going with your family to her? the Bleep why?

Do you know how valuable you are to the society? A man that can provide is worth more than 10 useless men but you need to provide to the right cause and people which includes your family first and whoever is complaint to your needs. I personally will give olosho free money because she fcks me than someone else who won't. I hope you are not in your 40s, you know nothing about genuine interest.

Let me tell y'all something, women love, they give their all, absolutely everything they have for men they love and respect, including their body, their money, they time, their attention, in fact no other guy appeal to them when they are in love completely with you but alot of men are yet to experience it due to alot of reasons.

I know you wont listen to me but i will advise you to put a foot down and take charge of your relationship, stop telling her about all your business with your family, stop giving out freebies. I can bet you someone else is bleeping her low-key while you wasting your resources abi how is she able to stay till now? listen to yourself goddammit smh. she isn't a virgin.

Tell her to her face, no sex, no provisions. you can keep paying for the kids fee only if you like but she has a father, thats his job except he is a waste-man which is more likely, men like that are why society says all of us are useless.

That woman is pussyfying you already, wow! I am sure she goes to bed smiling cus you are a jackpot, the most special type of mugu which is a mugu with plenty money. you do all of that and she still doesn't wanna Bleep you lmao. what does that say itself.

I AM TIRED OF TYPING, I HOPE ONE DAY NAIRALAND CAN USE VOICE-NOTE FUNCTION, seek help OP you need it.

1. Guys Guys listen to me, don't pay for what someone else got for free.
2. If you cannot discern a good woman from a slag, you will have problems all your life.
3. stop doing boyfriend duties when you know you want to kpansh, its a great disservice to yourself and the lady in question, own your shvt. you wan smash, just say it.
4. Alot of women are with kids due to some useless irresponsible men, doesn't mean the women are bad but unfortunately a lot of you men cannot tell so my advise is that you stay away from all of them.
5. The juice aint worth the squeeze trust me, if you find yourself always trying to do alot to get attention, sex, femininity etc she isn't worth it, forget the media brainwashing that a woman that stresses you loves you, that's a big fucking lie. they push that narrative to fuel the simp industry.
6. The game is so easy now for us men cus they is a lot of weak, irresponsible and feminine men out there, get your shit together and become the man your family deserves and the society needs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

. Eyyyaaa boss she is using you. Find your way out before u become a pawn on her chessboard
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Gentledizzle: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
someone damage goods. Wahala wahala wahala.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by unclejb2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.
did I just read this fuckery? Marry her because you want to fvck her? What rubbish?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Larryton(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Go and marry and become more responsible, sex is not worth dying for!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by drdeath: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
A She-pig
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ZombieTERROR: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

That lady is not for you.... Run
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by shomutuski(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Moeman:
This can't be real cheesy

Honestly, couldn't believe my eyes plus all the messages from women on this thread shows that alot of men are super super super weak, imagine a girl telling me to wash plate when i can do for her what her father cannot do. Mehn! they got me fcked up.

How are women able to overinflate their egos believing they are the shit, 2's and 3's thinking they are 10's. Literally broke bitches, who cannot do shit. I am grateful for my babe then.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by StreetFight: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

You are talking like the senseless son of the King of England who sold his birth right to an American prostitute
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by arantess: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

this is simping pro max na

guy are you normal so? paying school fees for another man child....run away from single mother you no go hear

what of her baby daddy? chaiii
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Exceed15: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Well we haven't heard from her though. However if this is the whole truth.. run for your life.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Denko2721987(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hey, If this story of yours is true, then bro u need serious rehabilitation by people like Andrew Tate.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by arantess: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

Honestly, couldn't believe my eyes plus all the messages from women on this thread shows that alot of men are super super super weak, imagine a girl telling me to wash plate when i can do for her what her father cannot do. Mehn! they got me fcked up.

How are women able to overinflate their egos believing they are the shit, 2's and 3's thinking they are 10's. Literally broke bitches, who cannot do shit. I am grateful for my babe then.
i'm livid right now just reading the whole story
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Denko2721987(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Typical Nigerian woman mentality. Shey if na ur blood brother u go give am this kind advice.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Olabode211: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Its depends on your location.atleast i sex twice a day.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Leeofdleetemple: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Except laundry
I help my girl do everything
I mean everything
I cook
I fetch her water and lot more
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by touchplay(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
but then, this shouldn’t get to our dear front page !!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kelvinklein219(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Bro I don't have anything to say because I no wan vex for you, just pursue her, let her go and find that man because she is very stupid, you give her money, send her daughter to school, yet she wants more, even sex she won't give , laye can't be me

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by after4: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Let's all join voice and start talking before feminists will put us all into trouble
advanceDNA:

Thats what some have been doing here that these women call it bashing.....they know these wakeup call will make it difficult for them to get men they can use however they like
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by baretalk: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
You be otondo.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Stillhere: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
For a girl you are not even engaged with to make a single complaint about your relationship with not just any member of your family but your 'MOTHER' and you are here talking about love and sex.
Let me not call you what's on my mind. The year is still very new.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Davidsimonnie: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Run for your life when a woman is dictating the pace for you
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Moneybloke(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't want to believe the gibberish you wrote up there, But if it's true, then it means you're a big FOOL!. A very big one.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Strech(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
hayoholla:
To everyone saying she's using him, why not also question why he brought up the issue of paying the daughter's school fees, when he asked the question of why he was denied of sex. Its pretty obvious you're being nice to her to get into her panties. That's straight up your mission! Stop deceiving yourself cos every fake emotions and affections you're currently displaying towards her will eventually fade once you dip your hands into her honey pot. The fact that you asked the question of "why sex is getting hard to get these days" shows that you're not into her for marriage,but to satisfy your konjiness. In doing so, to make her fall, you shouldered her responsibility by paying her daughter's school fees. Abeg who send you work? Kuku say you've been sex starved, and one can then proffer the appropriate solution to your konji dilenma grin
no mind the maga.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Pat081: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

see aunty mumu why can you marry the man that give you belle of you are good?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by moyosore32: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
It’s just d third day of a new year and somebody already carried over his SIMPlicity from last year whatsoever into ds new year… tueh tueh
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by miqos02(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muffassa:
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh

pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you

Lolz
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Slynation(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You are been manipulated Bro, the earlier you realize, the better for you...!!

This is 2023 bro, I won't start off the year by advising simps when I know they will surely learn the hardest of ways...!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Milezero: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
That is always the problem with ladies and women,it's so confusing,the thing is she doesn't know the difference between care and love!!!
Women and men would always have this problems if they are only care givers or care receivers .
In the bible self,Apostle Paul who was a care giver said if he gave his body to be burned,fed the poor and clothed them without LOVE!!! ,IT PROFITS HIM NOTHING!!!!
This is just the crux of the whole matter,right now iam not sure the woman loves you at all.
Secondly ,anyone can care for anybody and May NOT LOVE THE PERSON!
THIRDLY,why would the woman be asking for a shop again after receiving all this care frok you if she truly loves you as a care giver and she as the care receiver?
The day a man wealthier than you pays attention to her and gives her much care that. You ,is the day she would totally leave you!!
This is what I always tell people,the definition of love to some people is weired
Some think love is money
Some think love is buying gifts
Some think love is giving sex or receiving sex or denying sex to the man that truly loves them as a control tool because they don't want him to cheat
Some think love is about going out only
I tell you these are all care and the meaning to some is miscontrued to mean love!!
Love is forgiveness,if you like be a caregiver or care reciever,the moment YOU CANNOT FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER AND END UP PARTING WAYS,THAT IS WHEN YOU NO THAT ITS ONLY ONE PERSON LOVING YOU WHILE THE OTHER PERSON IS ONLY CARING FOR YOU AND DOESNT LOVE YOU!!!
CARE IS JUST A SECONDARY THING AND IS JUST A SUPPLEMENT WITH LOVE.
ONE MUST NOTE THE DIFFERENCE.
SEX IS NOT LOVE EITHER.MAKING LOVE IS A WRONG LANGUAGE.IF TWO PEOPLE LOVE THEMSELVES,WHY WOULD THEY SAY THEY ARE MAKING LOVE ?
CAB YOU SEE THAR THE WORLD HAS MANY DEFINITIONS OF LOVE OVER CARE??
Jeweltz:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lincs25(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spend money, cook, clean and nack. Which one the woman go come the do? for
Jeweltz:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by grandstar(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18

Get rid of the lady. She does not have much sense.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chinwong(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

but check well....they dont want their own son and brothers to be like these stupíd men[/b]

No be lie bruh

They are just a confused gender.

God save our generation and the coming ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.