Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40388 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cumoverna: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Baba I de with you, I had a conversation with one hot girl like that, I was not impressed by what she had to say about a simple topic, na so my preeq collapse for trousers.
Empty brain slay queens everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by consy14: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Better don't marry, to avoid early divorce later, and save the innocent lady heart break.
KlausMichaelson:

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Justbehave:
Same emotional crap.I guess the Nekede girl said the exact thing you just said.

The Nekede said exactly what? You didn’t have to quote me if you were going to be stupid. Did your comment make any sense? At least KlausMichaelson has created a thread that will boost your self esteem.

You both are here arguing about the logical differences between genders and you came to a conclusion based on what Statistics?

At a point in time, I used to think male users of Nairaland were lowlifes or agberos until I started seeing intelligent comments from this other group of men. Until I saw this new group, I was convinced only these set of people were here.

So if you keep having conversations with stupid people or the same set of people, what outcome are you actually expecting??

Maybe you should trying listening to Jordan Peterson on YouTube. You should learn a thing or two about critical thinking

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Cypress042(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:
It is always the ones no one cares about…
Become anything you want, just stay off women and keep your hands to yourself.

Nairaland have given you guys the platform to overrate yourselves. In offline gathering of MEN, has anyone invited you all?

I’ll blame Seun and his moderators for the recurring display of stupidity on Nigeria’s largest forum.

Calm down miss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by sliky09: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

you have great points. However you have to know that the female gender was configured by God like that. For you to settle down with anyone of them, be prepared to mold her to suit what you want. Some of them can be very understanding.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cumoverna: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
One of my ex, recently told me she has repented, I was like this is good o, let's meet and talk about us, she said Jesus is her husband. I should not invite her again.

Some weeks later

One day she was talking to me about a wig or weavon she will like to buy .

I just ignored her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by saphiere(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols this is the funniest random mentions I am getting here, hence the need to reply you. I have been expecting this kind of comment and I was too sure it will come from your gender.

In my dealings with women so far so good as an adult, I don't let emotion overpower my thinking faculty. And at such, there is no attachment whatsoever I can possibly have with a girl. I might show you care and everything you so much deserve but I am not attached to you. This is so because, you could dump on me the next day or I may do so to you too. But then, nothing comes out of it. I will still move and you will move on too as simple as that. But woe unto you if you were really attached to me emotionally as the case will most likely be.

I just can't help it, try as I might; there is never an emotional attachment. I just hope you get the point.

I know you won't, but just try.
You are a misogynist but your low IQ does not allow you to know this.

Your question was; "Am I gradually becoming a misogynist?"

The answer is: Yes you are.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fesline:
Men will start to understand what they really are when they go back to what God created them to be compare to a woman.

God have the intention of creating Man to dominate and replenish the earth... so he gave them power, thought, ability to reason and every other good quality you can imagine.

A man has all it takes to stand with so much pressure will nearly few woman can do this.

In general, men are created of higher quality than women, because when God was to Create woman he only say, an helpful mate for a man.

my point is that, women are programmed in a sense that they should help a man, so if you're expecting something outstanding or an opinion that is really productive from a woman and you can't find it, don't be disappointed because Man is to bring about an idea that a woman will help to develop into reality.

that's one of the major reasons why man and woman need each other......

Stop capping bullsh*t . Men have single handedly made the finest inventions without a woman's help

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Diligent1(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
OP, I must say that you reason emotionally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by saphiere(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
hifocus:

And what makes you think you're intelligent? Who rated you?
Don't mind the fool.
Common good sentence he could not construct.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by daberechi8(f): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
This Op must be a woman pretending to be a man sad
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Glistinin(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ajegunle Aristotle grin cheesy grin
blaise26abj:
I totally understand where you are coming from . It can be quite distressing to hear somethings that come out of some ladies mouths . And it will get worse with the emphasis shifting from education to make money no matter what .

However @op . There are quite a number women with spectacular minds out there . It is just for you to look out for them . Being a sapiosexual , it titillates my brain when conversing with a lady with superior intellect . I have met quite a number of them .

The one that triggers me the most is when you try to educate or even give them links to educate them and they still continue to argue like they are some form of Ajegunle Aristotle. 😡😡😡.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sermwell(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:
It is always the ones no one cares about…
Become anything you want, just stay off women and keep your hands to yourself.

Nairaland have given you guys the platform to overrate yourselves. In offline gathering of MEN, has anyone invited you all?

I’ll blame Seun and his moderators for the recurring display of stupidity on Nigeria’s largest forum.
I was thinking you're one of the ladies they rated here! I was waiting for people like you to give some intelligent response to what the OP wrote up there!

But these your response is just WOW! grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sermwell:

I was thinking you're one of the ladies they rated here! I was waiting for people like you to give some intelligent response to what the OP wrote up there!

But these your response is just WOW! grin

No one asked you think. If you were any intelligent, you should know you and your thoughts do not matter in the grand scheme of things! Jeez! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Fiscus105(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
blingxx:

Op is not even a redpiller and you are tagging him as one , a fellow man that denies facts

When did u do census of redpilers? For you to know the exact people who belong to ur party. .....check OP lamentationS and compare it to wailingS of the rest of ur members, please try to be neutral in ur findings ok

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sermwell(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
joyousever:
Are you into males or something? Since you detest women's opinion, do you also detest their anatomy? Or do you do men in the place of women? In all your logic, remember your Mama is a woman and you came to this world through a woman.

You just stated here that what women have to offer is thier anatomy! I don't really understand!

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yemi1504: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

You are not the only one bro. The troubles they come with due to their emotions, it is only guys used to them that will be able to adapt. Infact, because of the way most of them think, I am also not seeing marriage for me on the horizon any time soon. My 2 cents.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by olusolaalisha: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your misogynism is at the extreme. But the irony of the whole matter most ladies will be emotionally attached to your kind.

Website Design in Nigeria - A leading Nigeria web design company specializing in Website Design, Graphics Design, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing & Campaign

https://nigeriawebsitedesign.com/

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yemi1504: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
The sad thing is that, it's getting worse as the days go by. Imagine the thinking faculty of the female gender in the next few years. Now look at the new generation of the female gender and what they act like.

Oh my God.

The poverty that came around the late 2000s has unfortunately made them irredeemably worse! They weren't this bad in the early 2000s.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yemi1504: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
No vex, you plan to marry in the future so? undecided

Marriage is not for everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Konjiboii: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are finally elevating to god status, don't feel bad or confused you feel that way. Women are goldfish.flashy to look at but dumb as a fish, we can live without them but sadly it won't be fun without them.fvck too sweet, once you stop placing this bitches on a pedestal the sooner you achieve true happiness and accomplishment.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yemi1504: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.

Same here bro. I hate coming home and someone giving me headaches.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Glistinin(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
cheesy grin grin
cumoverna:
One of my ex, recently told me she has repented, I was like this is good o, let's meet and talk about us, she said Jesus is her husband. I should not invite her again.

Some weeks later

One day she was talking to me about a wig or weavon she will like to buy .

I just ignored her.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Franzinni: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Are you gay ? Becasue it sounds like you are over compensating for something.

But on the topic, I would say your view of the world is warped.... I dare say women are greater than men just that they focus thier energy on things that provide emotional satisfaction and men focus on logical things.

But don't think for one second you are better than women becasue you are a man ... You must be delusional

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by tollyboy5(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols. Your reply is no surprise at all.
Be it as it may, you should know ladies and children are similar.
That's why men don't take them serious. You have to care for your children and wife, you were expecting the wrong thing from them reason why you're disappointed.
I don't expect much from ladies, I understand their method of thinking. I don't dislike them also, I relate well and tolerate no nonsense from them.

When I try to be too cool and she takes it as wrong signal, I'll express my mood and put whosoever to her rightful place.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
9japride:
It's just nature. They are controlled by emotions. Normally humans are higher form of animals, if not for modernization and other 'wokeness' the female trait cannot be erased. Men are logical in nature, as you said if one go through most post on Facebook regarding some topics the responses from the females are usually just off point. To them everything is an avenue for battle against the male opinion.
Nope, both logic and emotions are socially inclined. If you give birth to a child today,the way you raised them will say more about their personality, it's nothing biological or a natural female trait. You folks are the ones who want to raise male and females in different so you get what made

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DKM123: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
The funny thing is that this your mindset only goes to prove that you are ILLOGICAL and UNINTELLIGENT yet you are writing an essay to argue that all females are illogical and not intelligent while only the men are intelligent.

An intelligent man will conclude that IT IS
JUST THE FEMALES AROUND HIM that are all imbec!les including his mother and sisters, female relatives and friends but NO, you had to STUP!DLY insist that NO WOMAN is intelligent, only men are. If your father was intelligent, he wouldn't raise a half wit like you that reasons like an Nkita.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sermwell(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

No one asked you think. If you were any intelligent, you should know you and your thoughts do not matter in the grand scheme of things! Jeez! grin grin
I didn't want to believe OP's assertion but this your comment is a good reason to believe him! grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Tradinggiant: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
See how all the females they prove op right..
Non Could drop a valid point rather they just insult me 😂😂😂😂

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sermwell:

I didn't want to believe OP's assertion but this your comment is a good reason to believe him! grin grin

And who cares? Are you among the men that will buy Range Rover for babes next week? So?? Please knock yourself out! grin

The fact that you guys always expect ladies to come start arguing with you. Can’t be me anymore o. Time that I will use to massage the ego of a provider ancestor. God abeg o!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yemi1504: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
vickydevoka:

No lady will give you peace from the start especially if you don't have money. That's the fact. They are wire to make troubles all the time, buh the are very m
Loyal to money and those they benefit from

You can say that again! Just experienced what you said and I am hoping the drastic decisions I take concerning this situation makes it go away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.