Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29829 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Co
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by gfelo(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Ur point number one is a very big fatal lie ever bliv and stated in history, except you are a lazy man who dont have defined source of income.
Kobojunkie:
■ Chances are 83% that if you marry a woman who does not have a job or business of her own already that you will end up in poverty.
■The same 83% guarantee exists that it will end in regret for you if you believe marriage is a way to assert yourself as lord and controller over another human being, in this case, your wife.
■ Equally important is the fact that you cannot change another human being. You can try but you will almost always be bending to accommodate that person assuming you don't altogether abandon the relationship before that.

So, save yourself all that headache from the beginning by taking time out to learn who you are before then finding yourself a partner to complement you in every way possible. You are still very young so there is no need to rush yourself. Take your time, so you spare yourself a whole load of drama. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by EnterpriseMan: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
Go and learn more in life, you can stand your ground and so what? The economy is declining by the day, 1m can't do much anymore. You're 24, keep working until you're 27 or 28 then you can re-open the subject.

Marriage isn't something you jump into blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by donnie2016: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
This is coming from a man who's married for more than twenty years.The economic status of your would be wife family matters alot too.They at least, shouldn't be people who sees their daughter as an investment to be reaped the moment she marries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Shut up for a minute.
How old is the woman you wished to marry?
Hope she's a virgin? Else you will spend plenty of your remain years in regret.

So you don't have any other ambition in your life except marriage?

I think you want to marry because your stupid malo friends are married and you want to feel like a man.

Oga ,have you eaten today?

You should be more concerned about your dilapidated 30+ self than a 24 year old that is making it in life.

Why not you ask him to show you the way?

Pity yourself na. Just look at your hands,they are an evidence of buhari regime. I can imagine what those hands have gone through in this life.

I can imagine have poverty has slapped you to pulp in all fonts of life.

Leave this man alone,and focus. You have just barely a decade to prove to the world that you are somebody. Use it wisely.

If you think I am lying,try entering a club(by attaching yourself to a prominent person-since you can't afford the gate fee) and see how the hypeman will talk you down due to your scanty table.

No one will respect you.you can't send your siblings on errands, because of poverty.

No one will visit you-as a poor man has no friends.

They will not invite you for parties and occasions since they know you can't afford to spray them.

You will have to give up your seat for men of value in occasions no matter how early you come

The cons of remaining in the state you are is much. No one can save you but yourself. Do something now!

@whisperedNoise Jeromestark doesn't have a lucrative job or business.This is what you should know about him.

Omo see hand o. You will wonder if he was fed well as a kid or if he eats three square meals.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by STENON(f): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you don start with discrimination
No discrimination but Please marry a graduate or a working class.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
The other Responsibility is being the leader and Recruiting a Spouse that will be willing to work according to your plans and vision for your Family. Mind you you should already have a plan and vision for your family in the long run , Personally I would advise you to get a girlfriend first if you don’t already have one Vet her seriously to see if she fits your ideal vision of a wife make sure you don’t rush it as women can be pretentious and if she’s right for you proceed . Marriage is An Entirely different ball game and if you are in tune with recent happenings around the world you will know it’s not for the weak , do your due diligence before going into marriage you are quite young but if you feel you are ready then go ahead but do your due diligence the streets are not smiling. I wish you good luck on your journey and I pray it all works out well for you.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
@hatrick01, See bro. Let me open your eyes to something you might not understand.

Sometimes as a man , when you hit certain amount of money , something inside of you will start to massage your ego that you’ve arrived . That time, it’ll be hard to adhere to advice especially if you’re doing better financially than the Person admonishing you ,

Now don’t fall for it, it’s your ego and mind playing a trick on you .
@24, you’ might have the ‘money’ ; perhaps you have couple of millions in your acct and that biz that brings in money ‘looks promising’ , but I tell you , no matter how you want to defend or argue against it, you’re not ready EMOTIONALLY for it.

In reality a man attains adulthood at 25, and by 30, you’ve fully grown both in physical and emotional maturity.

I know your fear, you don’t want to lose that girl right?
No problem , if you’ve vetted her beyond every reasonable doubt ( don’t expect perfection from her anyway ), you can start living together for couple of years before you finally put a ring in that finger.

The reason for the above is, during that time, you’ll be tested physically, financially, emotionally, mentality and psychologically. you both will know the real person behind that fine face and fine yansh grin.
Through this, nobody will tell you cos you’ll have concluded if it worth it or not.

What to look out for before marrying a woman
1. Kindness and forgiving. A woman with this quality is the best gift you can give your children. This kind of woman will find it hard to hurt u no matter the pain you cause her( I’m not saying you should be a bad man to her )
2.submission and support. Again you’ll hit your go faster with this kind of woman
3. Physical compatibility, as much as people might want to deny this, it’s very important .
4. Her history and
Also look into her family , MOST ESPECIALLY HER MOTHER..

All these don’t guarantee successful marriage, but doing those things place you edge over others and you have high chances of success.

Before I forget, if possible , have more than two source of Income

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Why will POS take 30,000 ?
Is POS some kind of tax shiit?
How much dem dey withdraw just N10,000 for your area. No be N3000.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Idamond: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2023
op dey find fck mate
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by mauchiz: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2023
You are too young,please keep praying and waiting.
If you are a graduate,go for masters,do ur phd,if not,learn new skills,new businesses,keep learning new things.
Marriage is not for children,even adults are crying in marriage,please keep improving yourself and knowledge,until you become like bill gates or Dangote.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Psalmistproject: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Think of the worst thing a woman can do to you as a person. Make plans to handle it when it occurs which will not destroy everything.

If you have done this, then go and get married now you still have money o. Nothing is certain now in Nigeria.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by OBTOREPA(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2023
udede:
If i knew what i know now i would have married at 23., When you are 45 and with your children looking like your siblings, you will understand. Though it needs a different level of maturity
This the only good advice thus far, the earlier you marry and start up your family the better for you. At 50yrs your children are through with Uni,you will have space and enjoy with your wife.
Marry now ,that's the best.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by DisLifeSha: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
It's better to marry at 24. I'm 29 living with a single mother and my life has been turned upside down. I've achieved nothing in my life

Pk01:
save more ,till u re 27..and look for decent girl of under 22_18..
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by irunoko(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ Chances are 83% that if you marry a woman who does not have a job or business of her own already that you will end up in poverty.
■The same 83% guarantee exists that it will end in regret for you if you believe marriage is a way to assert yourself as lord and controller over another human being, in this case, your wife.
■ Equally important is the fact that you cannot change another human being. You can try but you will almost always be bending to accommodate that person assuming you don't altogether abandon the relationship before that.

So, save yourself all that headache from the beginning by taking time out to learn who you are before then finding yourself a partner to complement you in every way possible. You are still very young so there is no need to rush yourself. Take your time, so you spare yourself a whole load of drama. undecided
succinctly put and to reiterate her point, your penis may be ready but is your brain ready?

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Isabi4lov: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
That's cool but find a lady that's working or self employed , e get why.

As for having children, marring early doesn't implys having children early, it's God that gives children however you and your babe should go for medical check up and do all the necessary tests .

I wish you all the best , don't waste your money on olosho and the likes , we've youths that are doing great , prepare for your unborn children.

You can have all the fun with your babe , it will save you from STDs and other kinds of diseases.

I love seeing younger people having a sense of humour.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Pjoe238: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
I got married to my wife at the age of 25 in the year 2009. Today I have 4 lovely children, 2 girls and 2 boys and I'm enjoying my marriage and my family. Many of my age mates are still thinking on how to get married in 2023 whereas my first child is already in JSS3. I didn't have any regret whatsoever marrying earlier, I can only say that the early marriage helped shape my life. So, bro you can go ahead as far as you can take care of family and live responsibly

Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TheMostComplex1: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2023
It's good to marry a a young age & also pray that you get married to your friend
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Regex: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

I saw the comment and wanted to quote it, but realised that the concept of marriage differs among people. The average Nigerian equates marriage to childbearing, let alone marriage. How many married couples are intentionally child-free in Nigeria? Very few. So, I understand his point.

Honestly I don't even know what to say. Marriage to a Nigerian is all about having kids and minding the consequences. Let me have kids now, when I'm 45 or 55 my kids will be 30 thus looking same age... Gosh! What's gain having them whilst still broke.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by chubbyswit(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided
foolish post as usual. I have warned you to stop all these your foolish talk you this woman. God can never be mocked
. Be careful!!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by BigDawsNet: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
How much Dem dey withdraw just N10,000 for your area. No be N3000.

I'm not in the country but wait... Pos dey take up to 30k for 100k now?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Paretomaster1(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Sense
Maturity
Patience

Besides, how much u wort monthly..Averagely
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Ishilove: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
If you have a reliable, good-paying source of income, good for you. But I've made up my kind never to get married. Women are scum
My warm regards to your mother

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by SMOGnow: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Ishilove:

My warm regards to your mother
she has heard it. All women are the same. Scums.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by EgunMogaji2: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Stop this nonsense thoughts and continue growing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by IyaTola: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
A young mind is easier to adaptability and sustenance.

For women, an early marriage is safer in terms of pregnancy. · Early marriage gives more

You (and those you date) will be carrying less baggage. ...
You're more likely to marry someone with whom you're highly compatible. ...
You'll have more sex (even years after you marry). ...
You're more likely to describe your marriage as happy. ...
You grow together.

Best decision you will ever make, by the time you are 40 you are a grandpa and have achieved what you mate haven't achieved. I recall Bola married immediately after secondary school, today she's a great grandma.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Ishilove: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
she has heard it. All women are the same. Scums.
If your mum is scum, what does that make you? I no abuse you. Na question I dey ask
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by NoToPile: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Since you are financially stable are you emotionally and mentally matured for marriage?

If yes and you find the right woman you can go ahead you both will become a formidable force get to know her for sometime, pray oo, ensure your visions align.

Finances is a factor that keeps a lot of young men getting married on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Leave women for now. There's more to marriage than... Acquire wealth, buy Landed properties build houses. Then marry. I don't know how much you think you have.

Offpoint. You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

My question: Is that ur personal experience?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by SMOGnow: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Ishilove:

If your mum is scum, what does that make you? I no abuse you. Na question I dey ask
It doesn't make me a scum. I took after my father. Scums are women like you and your likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.