Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53156 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by zanebaddo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Commander in Chief of ewedu Republic. Hiding under of one of those mud houses in osun state dishing out threats to people who live much better life than him. Tinubu you worship is afraid but you a nobody claims you are not. Foooòòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Blessedity(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
This Festus Keyamo sef is he not supposed to focus on his job knowing the exponential growth of unemployment in the country.

Look at who is talking that the people you robbed off the mandate is not acting in tandem with the provision of the electoral act.... Shameless people
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Someone that didn't win is crying about swearing in?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/
How can you use a most deceptive and fraudulent election process to name a winner?

They must have seen Senegal of recent.

Senegalese trooped to the government house and changed the course of their country from what the ruling class wanted.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Larryndelaw:
We are jagaban Army. Let them start their stupid protest. This is not end Sars. We will.match them one on one. Foolish people.

Y’all should try it and I double dare u guys here in Lagos

We don too keep quiet this time all of us go die go meet baba God

I don ready my two jack knifes and saw

Any useless yoruba urchins that will come near me will sleep hell

We are ready for u guys here in this same lagos shebi una go craze….we go show u the real crazy

Endsars go be child play

We are ready to die
Our mandate must be retrieved

Like I said bring it on

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Jack500: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

I really hope you don't hang yourself by may 29th because nothing can stop Tinubu swearing in
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Meandmycrew(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who is dis rat making nose online gjve me your location if you are man enough i want to visit you one on one.
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by marunga(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

garbage

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Andrelade: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
They are pained .they will never succeed.
Obi is a failure
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dchair2: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Empty boast! Reminds me of the other one who shouted "Arrest me, arrest fire" and they picked him up almost immediately! Peace and justice is what we ought to encourage at this time and not fire for fire.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Ayatdeen(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023

You've proven the said, APC and it supporters are evil people.
APC is and will continue to be an evil party.
You see, many of you go to evil school that's why you don't understand the implications of evil in democratic 21st century.
Ask Putin how it felt to be head of a country sanction by the global society and you'll see the end coming of Nigeria if your evil and that of APC sees light.
APC should kill protesters and you'll cry your evil out why it happens at first place with the aftermath result.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Johnjustice: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Their bitterness will kill them slowly, as they watch you lead this nation for the next 8 years. Atiku and Obi can keep dragging who came second.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Words of a scared president-select.

If his hands are clean, what's he scared of? Why is he running and campaigning after the election?

Person gave una warning you call it being afraid, when they start rounding una up, una go begin shout EndSars, marginalization, our rights etc, CONTINUE grin grin grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by olawonder(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubu that will preside over Nigeria for 8yrs! Let them try to truncate, they will truncate and get tired. Soon all of them will test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by SegunBABA007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

This is a bula ba ba la bluuuuu
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ProphetM0hammad: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's the ibos again
When they descend on them now, they will start crying to eu and un as victims
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Autobot05: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi
!

Clown
1 bullet now you go run
Worshipping your fellow man .

Why not lick his shoes
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Ayatdeen(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
You've proven the said, APC and it supporters are evil people.
APC is and will continue to be an evil party.
You see, many of you go to evil school that's why you don't understand the implications of evil in democratic 21st century.
Ask Putin how it felt to be head of a country sanction by the global society and you'll see the end coming of Nigeria if your evil and that of APC sees light.
APC should kill protesters and you'll cry your evil out why it happens at first place with the aftermath result.
N3TRAL:

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by EKILANDIN: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Those who felt their mandate were stolen have a laid down part to reclaim it.
I hope they will be able to bear the consequences if they choose to use unconstitutional means.
Nobody has monopoly of violence. They should not start what they can end.That majority of Nigerian are not talking doesn't mean they don't know what's going on
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by joba4luv: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smile....the stolen mandate must be returned there is no peace for the sinner
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by TrumpDonald2: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Do you not understand that a Tinubu as president of Nigeria is a disgrace to every Nigerian anywhere in the world?
Tinubu got involved in drug trafficking in America.
Tinubu is mentally handicapped already.
Tinubu is very old in a country of more youths than aged people.

Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket is like cancer that shall eat away Nigeria if left to metastasise.

Worse, the election which brought Tinubu as winner was most deceptive and fraudulent election process ever in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by jeff1993: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

.... shut up your smelly mouth
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by wite111(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

fo@l
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by gmo10(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
You be mumu. Do you think that Tinubu got over right million votes from ghanians? Na, he got his votes from Nigerians meaning he has a lot of supporters, so if you don't want Tinubu to be your president, you can help yourself with a sniper. Note: millions of us are anxiously waiting for his presidency will benefit us all.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by wite111(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
gmo10:

You be mumu. Do you think that Tinubu got over right million votes from ghanians? Na, he got his votes from Nigerians meaning he has a lot of supporters, so if you don't want Tinubu to be your president, you can help yourself with a sniper. Note: millions of us are anxiously waiting for his presidency will benefit us all.
he got them fraudulently
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by iammolise(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
I smell fear, tension, hypertension, shivery, cold, sickness and lastly impending "Heart attack" in this circular.
Tinubu if you're really confident of the integrity of your election you won't have any worries at all... In the end nemesis with catch-up with you.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by divinefrans: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oga go sleep.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by rummmy: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

shebi you are prepared for all these you said...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.