Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92713 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by saintruky(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

Likewise
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ebuka10box(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
bro as I celebrate with u ,so shall others celebrate with me .... .my parents demise will forever be the worst thing that has ever and will happen to me . It shook me but I bliv God

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Heroicvic(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
RPG2020:

Answer me grin

Sorry I don't engage conversation with idiots like you,who have nothing to say than to insult, please you can crawl back to the hut you came from.
Go look for someone in your intelligence level so you both can have an insults carnival..
Got bigger fishes to Fry.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by francisadegboye(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations bro, be prayerful and careful at the same time, God will be with you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by RPG2020(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Heroicvic:

Sorry I don't engage conversation with idiots like you,who have nothing to say than to insult, please you can crawl back to the hut you came from.
Go look for someone in your intelligence level so you both can have an insults carnival..
Got bigger fishes to Fry.

Why are you pained? Where did i insult you

Calm down because the falling of a dried leaf is a warning to the fresh once

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
I looked your profile and it shows you base in Enugu, I base in Enugu too. I am happy for you and wish myself same! Amen
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by chatinent: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
I tap from this

Dey online dey tap. No go hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

Amen broda. Congratulation bruh.

God Help us all...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
U went to China and came back a millionaire. Small minded people will tell u its by ur power bt it's all God.

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by rinzylee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lexusgs430:

God did not transform you ....... JAPA transformed you, which in turn, reflects how Nigeria is a destiny killer......

I would disagree sir. We may have our opinions on what we think may be responsible for his transformation, but let's allow the Man ascribe the glory to whom He believes was responsible. We don't know his story, we don't know where He is coming from too. It could have been one defining moment that started the chain reaction that took Him abroad.

Baba.... you sabi me, if you hear my story, you would know God is the only secret I have.

I greet you big brother!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Slic1: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

Where an ex-seminerian this one Rev. Fathers
Full everywhere.
Congratulations anyway.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by HilcomTech(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001 I can only advice you to avoid IIGB0S at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Eben24: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations brother,
And happy birthday..
Pls try do give away oo,
Make guys use hold body.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by AngelicBeing: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lexusgs430: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
rinzylee:

I would disagree sir. We may have our opinions on what we think may be responsible for his transformation, but let's allow the Man ascribe the glory to whom He believes was responsible. We don't know his story, we don't know where He is coming from too. It could have been one defining moment that started the chain reaction that took Him abroad.

Baba.... you sabi me, if you hear my story, you would know God is the only secret I have.

I greet you big brother!!!

So God the spiritual, held someone's hand and guided them.......

Or the person physically acted on an information, not waiting on a spiritual chaperone....

Some people are still awaiting spiritual chaperone, and not acting.......

So God did not transform him, JAPA transformed him ..... Why did not wait in Nigeria and kept hoping .......

I greet you too, very loudly......😜
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Octopusssy(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
People are already billing.yhr young man.uns go don scatter his dm with messages

Pls cut him some slacks
See how they are converging on him like ants. It's disheartening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Olat4421: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
God is d only one worthy to b praise indeed god is wonderful nd merciful he never fail to kept is promise no matter how long
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Octopusssy:

Disgusting I must tell you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Octopusssy:

He is been entangled, by the snares of many octopusssy's .........🤣😂😜
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Eriokanmi: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
heart desires too.
Congrats. Seems you live in the Philippines, looking at the faces of those children. Good luck and please be a good ambassador of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Anywhere dem mention giveaway, they must see u their. Abi dem swear for u ni?
He's another yellowgarri2 in the making.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by dazzlingd(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I celebrate your progress, continue to excel
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Roniyke1234: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

Congratulations bro... Those guys in the pictures, I know you don't owe them anything but please try to help them get better too if they are still struggling. More grace

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by braveheart008(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations. May Almighty almighty God continue to uplift you. Make we celebrate with you boss. Do giveaway for us oooo. Long life in good health and more of good life. Mummy will be happy wherever she is now. May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Sirqt5(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
You teach English in Asia. More Nigerians should tap into it. Easy way to leave Naija n make money. They will take anybody as long as you've got a degree

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Smartguyboy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Las las education is the key 🔑

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Arijude(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
OriOko88:

It doesnt change the fact that wicked envious people full iboland. And it cuts across old and young.
not like in Yoruba land. Village Yoruba people can deal with you even when you're not yet home from abroad. Distance in nothing to them. And if it needs that you come home before they deal you, they can still diabolically bring you home and finally deal with you.
Igbos need to go home before their enemy can touch them

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Geekop: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations and Happy Birthday...
More Blessings
More Testimonies
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ud4u: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
So happy for you, congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.