Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34049 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by zelnababa(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
at 35, i don zip then, bros you don old ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
kodix:
It seems you're not even ready to settle down,bear it in mind that no one is perfect, bcs if u continue like that u no go marry sha,even u,u are unpredictable, is when u marry someone, she will stop taking other peoples calls and visiting them,now she is still searching, so if u see a girl who get @ least 60-70% attribute you're looking for please marry her and start fucking and making children, by the time you Bleep her 8-12times in a day,she should visit another man and continue,na faint she go faint.

"NO ONE IS PERFECT" That imperfection shouldn't be in the aspect of being promiscuous.

8 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nicenixon: 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
worldclass68:

So your saying until I do introduction/marriage, my supposed fiancee has the right to go about fvcking other dudes grin grin

So after the supposed marriage/intro she would suddenly stop bah?? grin grin

I think the purpose of dating/courtship is to get to know themselves..and u your saying they can go around and fvck other guys too?

Of course according to ur own opinion.... grin grin grin
To be candid, ladies also have the right to keep their opinions open just as guys do to avoid disappointment, it is now left to a guy never to be an option to a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Wrong idea going through your woman phone surely you will see what you are looking for .

They never disappoint that why I stop doing it .
If you already know you will see what you are looking for, what are you now doing in the relationship?
Extending the inevitable and wasting time on something that’s going nowhere, that’s the good idea?
Know the truth and it will set you free.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by AntiTerrorist: 2:07pm On May 17, 2023
Reminderz:
your fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism..

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..
If you marry any of the ladies described above. Men will be sharing your wife's honeypot with you and you are going to have bastard children. My advice is for you to marry a virgin who has the fear of God. They are many.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by gbolswag(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2023
AM NOT SURE U KNOW WHAT U WANT...MAYBE U SHOULD KEEP WAITING FOR WHO U WILL TRUST...MUGU

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2023
Op, you're doing to others what you don't want them to do to you...
Those ones on your chop and clean mouth list.... Someone will marry them.... Likewise, that ine you'll marry will come from chop and clean mouth list of someone...

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ukaface(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
Forget about marriage
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

Deal with you insecurities first. If you think a female shouldn't have male friends because she is dating you, then you are not ready yet. So she can't work where she has male colleagues because of your insecurities. Learn not to put the cart before the horse.
I don't think you read the story clearly, she was accepting a date from another guy, and was accepting a meet-up, from where I come that's more than being colleagues.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by macho44(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
Since you have a PHOBIA for marriage, and you are already developing SERIOUS trust issues, perhaps a domestic partnership might just be what you need. Make babies and raise them together.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nicenixon: 2:11pm On May 17, 2023
eazzzy1:
The conversation you had about visiting platonic friends should have happened at the the beginning of the relationship. These are the things you should have ironed out to ensure your values aligned.

Some people will soon arrive to call you insecure and tell you she would have deleted those chats if they weren’t platonic but you are a guy, you’ve had female friends and you know how it goes down.

In my opinion, begin a new relationship. List out your deal breakers and ensure you are on the same page before you proceed. So when these deals are broken, it’s clear she knew the right thing to do, she just didn’t find you deserving of it.
thank you very much, a lot of people just dabble into relationship without checking out a lot of things like morals, family orientation, background, intelligence and value alignment etc. I am not saying you should look for perfect girl but at least someone close to your standard.

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by bonnyhope: 2:11pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

Unfortunately this is the story of many young men today, no lady of their choice and I am not left out of this

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:12pm On May 17, 2023
Eagba:
Smartguy"
Please next time you sit for an exam, don't check the results because you're afraid of what you will see.

Lol, this is how they have bastard children, most first child in marriages today are not the man's kids. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:13pm On May 17, 2023
bonnyhope:

Unfortunately this is the story of many young men today, no lady of their choice and I am not left out of this
The show goes on... Everything is overrated. This life sef is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Flora2Sweet: 2:13pm On May 17, 2023
I Bleep or want to Bleep all my Female friends...

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ombudsman1: 2:14pm On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

You don't have to agree with him... But, that is the reality of today!!!

If married people can't even stay faithful, how do you expect such from those not bound by anything sacred??!

I don't subscribe to couples in any relationship being unfaithful, but only fools truly fall in love!

ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, FORMER FOOL
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Freelancerr(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2023
Bro, you are the one getting married and you should have your rules and standard when it comes to women, first, you will tell them no visiting any male friends.

Set your rules before you start any relationship.
Because if you were the one who visit different girls or take them out how will your serious babe feel.?

After you set rules you clone their WhatsApp and Facebook and monitor them.

So you won't end up and marry someone you will regret later.

Some girls are dangerous, make them no carry another person pikin pin for your head.

I will teach anyone here how to clone anyone WhatsApp messages and read their chat directly on your phone.

Check my signature and text me so I will teach you.
Mind you! It's 1k for the training before we start.

Op don't settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
eazzzy1:
The conversation you had about visiting platonic friends should have happened at the the beginning of the relationship. These are the things you should have ironed out to ensure your values aligned.

Some people will soon arrive to call you insecure and tell you she would have deleted those chats if they weren’t platonic but you are a guy, you’ve had female friends and you know how it goes down.

In my opinion, begin a new relationship. List out your deal breakers and ensure you are on the same page before you proceed. So when these deals are broken, it’s clear she knew the right thing to do, she just didn’t find you deserving of it.
God bless you.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2023
You have dated 6 ladies minus chop and clean mouth. Yet your fellow dunderheads are hailing you on in your search for a holy woman. I bet you would marry this woman and give her high bp with your chop n clean mouth attitude.

The weed many of you Nigerian men smoke is a strong one. Because how else do you guys live recklessly and still want to dash one responsible woman your community gbola...

99.997% of the world population wouldn't notice if you don't marry. Please, join a seminary. I am not even sure anything is remaining in you for a good woman.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Blaze14k: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

If you have date 6 girls and non of the worked theres something wrong with you as well. That is what u need to identify and work on it because girls easily get turned off if they notice anything odd about you.

The girl i broke up wiv was acting tough buh last two nights she sent me a msg she miss me.

Girls like romance, a guy that is financially ok and a guy that can satisfy them on bed

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by thesilentman(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men
finally,no man owns any woman like she's a pair of shoes.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by afariogunone1(f): 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
lol
Guy, actually she is doing combination and permutation!
Whoever asks for her hand first is the one she will marry
As you dey take your time, she no get that kind time

No blame her
She no be two timing bitch
She is just trying her luck
Propose to her and see her discard those other male toasters!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Akanoaaa(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

You people will just come online to talk like someone who doesn't have head after smoked nonsense. So, because he hasn't done introduction or marry her, someone he thinks might be his wife later later have the right to visit another guys in their houses and even receive gbona in the end cuz he hasn't put ring on her finger right? You're not intelligent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Antiochus(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, I don't know what Op is worried about. 35 is very, very young for men. He can pause all plans and wait till he's 60 to try again. By then, women would become more faithful and he can marry in peace.

Honestly that's just the truth. Even at 60 He can still marry a 20/+ year old lady and raise children but a lady at 60 would have hit menopause and look unattractive to become a new wife to a man. We men remain the prize.

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by isabi2lof: 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
Your guys like wasting lady's time .

Why not date btw 6months to a year and then settle down .

I have been opened to two nairlanders before but they're not ready for anything serious, although it was just online, I haven't met them physical.

Some guys are not ready to settle down, that's the truth , they're just after sex and nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Shimran(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
VandalSavage:
Finding a good wife this generation is like finding a brown needle dropped from a helicopter in Sahara desert 😒

What a figurative language grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by JERRY1925(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

Oga..go marry o. Na 50/50.
No time woman go change..since Adam.
No disturb urself.
Girls tend to be a little faithful when married sha.
Marry enjoy ur wahala. No time
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by romunu(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
The way am seeing it, you wil not marry.
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by jubrilELsudan: 2:31pm On May 17, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND INSECURE

YOU NIGERIAN MEN DISGUST ME

YOU JUST WANT TO POSSES AND CONTROL A WOMAN LIKE SHE IS YOUR PIECE OF FURNITURE

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PUT A RING ON HER FINGER AND ALREADY YOU DON'T WANT HER TO EVEN HAVE ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANOTHER MAN

DO YOU OWN HER KUKUNASE?

EVEN WHEN YOU MARRY HER....DOES HER KUKUNASE BELONG TO YOU?

IF YOU BELIEVE AM TALKING THRASH....WHEN YOU MARRY YOUR WIFE...LET YOUR WIFE SAY THAT SHE WANTS TO CUT OFF HER KUKUNASE.,.THEN SEE IF THERE IS ANY LAW IN THE WORLD THAT WILL STOP HER OR GIVE YOU POWER TO STOP HER FROM DOING IT

THE BEST THE LAW WILL DO FOR YOU IS TO TELL YOU TO DIVORCE HER IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH HER CHOICES

I DEY SURE SEY YOU NEVER FIT EVEN CHOP SINCE YOU CHECK HER PHONE

FYI SHE IS FVCKING OTHER MEN BESIDES YOU

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
In the near future Polyamorous relationships would become widely Practiced and even accepted.

Society seems to be moving towards that path,
albeit unconsciously.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Icuib4cu: 2:34pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2023
Reminderz:
your fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism.

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..
@bold, as a woman I am glad that I have been destroyed by feminism and liberalism. It has taught me not to take nonsense from men and for men like you to voice your displeasures those ideologies are very good things for women. Praise God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.