Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36104 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by LodiDodi(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2023
For her to have aborted the baby against your wish, move on.

Move on now or you'll regret marrying such girl.

Move on if you know what's good for you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Georgejeez: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2023
tfortolulope:
I'm truly sad about this but i have to open up instead of dying in silence. I have no choice. Please assist me before it gets too late if you can. I'll be glad to get a new apartment even a room. I was given a Quit Notice earlier this year which I've been trying to raise fund for a new room but to no avail.
Pls help me a brother. Save me from this upcoming disgrace before 30th june. pls for God sake.Assist me with any amount to add up to the one at hand for God sake and may God replenish your fortune abundantly.
2 0 0 0 7 7 2 5 3 6 - kuda bank (Tolulope Bamb).

The notice to quit shows you have been owing arrears of rent for months , even if you are helped into a new room apartment, you will still continue owing arrears of rents , maybe because you don't want to work , or waiting for white collar job or lavishing your money via betting .

Just relocate back to your parents house or go back to your family compound in the village , paying rents is not for you .....

Imagine not being able to pay rent for just a room, just a room o , not even self contain or flat
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by placeofallure(f): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Dismiss her, Discharge her or Disembark from her bus.

She will grow wider wings and torment you with her selfish nature. You will also start to cheat on her because already feelings for her has dropped, it will further drop and she will nauseate you further.

We don't want stories that touch the heart. Believe me, this isn't going to be a happily ever after.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
tightpuna:
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.
Point
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
thank God u said u might be wrong…

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
To me u are over doing well as a young man, so responsibilities won’t be issue. You hv plans to marry her December which is six months for now and she is pregnant and you still told her not to remove it she went her ahead and removed it. Bros you need to let her go dat excuse of work with pregnancy is not enough, so she prefer her work than her baby or her man when she knows too well u hv good plans for her. To me is better she go
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.
well said
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ufuosman(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
If she really loves you, that suppose to be celebration for her. U love a man and his doing well, u still hv the mind to do dis. She most Otilo
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Mentholated: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
The reality is that if you marry this girl, you will still run but all your runs will be within the marriage till you run away from the marriage.

You will run from your home to your workplace, run from your workplace to a beer parlour joint and run from the beer parlour joint to your side chick home. You will fake meetings just to run away from home.

The only times you will crawl is when you have to go home. Better run away from this relationship now.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Munzy14(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
uzomakanaki:

For her to abort the baby, an incoming president of this country one day, its a done deal for me..

Either the baby isnt yours or someother nasty reasons.

It means you cant have a submissive wife ahead..

Sorry man, try again..

Better you do mistake in a relationship than in marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Honeydenz(f): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Since when did this become a yardstick for true love?
A word is enough for the wise.
If u re a lady, then u should know what am talking about.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2023
Honeydenz:

A word is enough for the wise.
If u re a lady, then u should know what am talking about.

May your daughters be tested with such to measure their love for the men in their lives. Amen.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Honeydenz(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

May your daughters be tested with such to measure their love for the men in their lives. Amen.

It's frustrating enough for u to take the truth as it comes, understand that men have gradually wisen up, expecially men who have sisters like me who will never stop telling them d truth about some of u ladies who have made it a duty to being women bad name, gold digging is facing out, it's either ur body for money and don't expect anything more than just that, or you work for a living and be respected by your man, no free money for some of u leeches anymore. Hopeless thing!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by naturefellow(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.
avoid Zonefree and his woke takes on relationships. Folk like him parading themselves as redpillers or toxic realists, acting like they know it all and generalise a lot about the female gender are often mistaken.
Could punch a lot of holes in his faux and foolish takes up there. But I'll pass today being Sunday.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Cazzim(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.

don't say what u don't know
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Kipaji: 1:19am On Mar 13
Proserpina:
If a woman can disregard your opinion on something as big as childbirth then she will never take your opinion on anything. The lady is still in her "I " world , you will be making a mistake to form a "we" world with her. Let it go bro.

Well said.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by iamsense(m): 1:52am On Mar 13
Brotherly you can't use pregnancy to trap a girl that is not seeing any future with you... Papa nu know you Mama nu know you.. you just on your own label her fiancee. This kind of girl go marry another man while you two are still actively in a relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Gerrard59(m): 3:20am On Mar 13
uzomakanaki:
you don't need a further explanation bro

You are a notoriously obstinate fellow. I am glad you got dealt with. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Gerrard59(m): 3:21am On Mar 13
uzomakanaki:
bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?

But you want to deal with your senior colleague. You want to deal with someone higher than you for where you don chop food.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Gerrard59(m): 3:23am On Mar 13
Gerrard59:

But here you are arguing that you can not leave a woman who aborted "your baby" against your wish.

You people never learn.... To dey pity people wey get issues inside marriage get as e be except an arrangee marriage. You are seeing these things but is hell-bent on marrying her. Tomorrow, we go read please hide my identity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Zonefree(m): 7:26am On Mar 13
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Hahahahaha
Shey the girl don serve am breakfast? cheesy grin cheesy

E eyes don clear now. That's good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.