Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36093 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
mrcrabs:
Go your own way na, what is even wrong with you this man. You want to start a family with this kind of lady in your life. Omo na wa for people o angry angry angry ;angry sad
which people?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by viceddy95(m): 2:31am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
People should stop advising this man,he doesn’t know what he wants yet,he still dey in love….

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by obinna58(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

Beating her is a big f

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Gerrard59(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?

But here you are arguing that you can not leave a woman who aborted "your baby" against your wish.

You people never learn.... To dey pity people wey get issues inside marriage get as e be except an arrangee marriage. You are seeing these things but is hell-bent on marrying her. Tomorrow, we go read please hide my identity.

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Smartguyboy(m): 4:01am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

The only thing I want in a relationship is respect 🫡 if you can’t respect me there’s no need wasting each other time , you do it in public to disgrace me we are done.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Morgan9(m): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?

Oga once u are married
Separating from your spouse is not an easy task as u think o o.

Because there are many third party that will interven on that separation so that it doesn't work..

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by imagrg(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2023
She needs her job badly my brother. She needs to prepare herself financially first before she becomes a mother instead of becoming a dependant housewife.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Madaraa1(m): 5:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.

She is not seeing anyone believe it nor be everyone bad every one can't be a cheat and nr come give me redpill lesson b.c I join people when start am and yes girls dey when nr dey cheat

Same as feminist movement. Not all men look down on women

The best advice is to be vigilant

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by jesmond3945: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2023
imagrg:
She needs her job badly my brother. She needs to prepare herself financially first before she becomes a mother instead of becoming a dependant housewife.
to the point of removing her child?
Op this is a red flag. If you choose to continue good for you.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Sucre6: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

Dey play, just dey play, with this mentality of yours, u won't know what hit you if you don't let her go now, e go shock u say another guy dey fvck that babe pass u self.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UptownVibes(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
You weren’t the owner of that pregnancy guy.. Best of your knowledge ,she is not seeing someone else cheesy Guy emotions don cloud your knowledge to judge o. You dey follow her go work? You dey follow her go make hair? Dey play.. Sex mustn’t be a whole day or night.. Quicky sef join sex ;DNo go dey talk wetin you no know o.. her excuse of aborting that child ,even when you plan to go see her parents this December,no hold water.. the pregnancy no be you put am.. she has already started disrespecting you.. cux someone else is in the picture now.. So your last life line is to walk out or move on,now that you are not fighting dna issues.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Abolodje: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2023
This matter is a sensitive issue cos if she was definitely ready to get married to you then she wouldn’t have trouble keeping the baby, work or no work. But the fact that she aborted it without informing you even after your assurances of taking care of her and the baby screams one thing “she’s not ready to settle down with you”.
And she disrespects you in public? Bro leave her alone cos you’re gonna regret marrying her later in future believe it or not even though love don full your eyes, but if you continue your relationship and come back on nl to drop another silly thread I go curse ya papa and that stupid woman.

Use your head you no be small pikin again bros.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ghettochild(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Leave as ur mind no carry the relationship again.
Girl wey no dey listen to u.. na I'm ur wan marry.
If to say she die...her people will mk u marry her corpse

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by mrcrabs(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Sucre6:

Dey play, just dey play, with this mentality of yours, u won't know what hit you if you don't let her go now, e go shock u say another guy dey fvck that babe pass u self.

No mind am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

Your wife cannot just start disrespecting you like that. Men and victim mentality. What did you do to warrant her disrespecting you? She just started disrespecting you just like that? It's no news that you men lack discernment and the ability to be introspective. If we ask her now, perhaps you cheated, refused to provide, or was even disrespecting her too. One-sided story no dey sweet.

You come beat am join. I swear, na smack down I for use finish you if to say na me. After everything, I go call boys to finish the work for your body. You can't touch me and go scot-free. We go settle the matter for court.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by mrcrabs(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
which people?

You in particular, I have been seen your comments and I laugh at you, you are in love and it's always a waste of time to advise someone in love, you dey see disrespect yet you still dey ask yeye question. Na your body go tell you last last. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Swissli(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Are You Dumb? She Just Committed Murder undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Uzomamakanaki,

Forgive and forget, please. She's just having mood swings. Remnants of the pregnancy hormones are still in her, so be easy on her. Try to shower her with more love, attention, and kindness and trust me, she will change. Always kill unreasonable people with kindness.

I know some agents of darkness and enemies of progress will quote me and say rubbish or will tell you to disregard me. Look, when you met her, was she always like that? No, right? Good. Now, search yourself inwardly and think about the wrong things you must have done to her. Sometimes, we wrong people and don't know. Just forgive and forget, please.

Also, she was right when she said she can't be pregnant and working. I know some obi akpo women that like to form hardworking women and good women will quote me and the isi aki men will also quote me saying trash. I care less. But see ehn, a pregnant woman isn't supposed to stress herself jumping buses. You should have at least offered to give her your car to take off the stress so she can be driving or employ a personal driver for her. As for me, I can't be pregnant and be working sha. Even if I will, there must be a car or personal driver. So, I understand her. Pregnancy isn't a plague, but abeg, less stress for the woman. You should have agreed to place her on a salary. Now, see what you have caused!

Lastly, don't call of the marriage. You have come a long way. Forgive and forget. Tell to tame her mouth when talking. But, I believe she will change since she wasn't always like that. Continue providing for her and giving her all she asks of you. Biko, nnam, disregard the advice here asking you to break up with her. Most of them don't have relationships and lack love and are bitter. My advice should be the last advice you read and delete this thread immediately.

My regards to your beautiful wife. Tell her to be a good girl o! Good men and women are hard to find. More children will come. Biko. Tankio!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Originalsly: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Are you sure you're taking care of all her needs? ... material and sexual?

Bro ... two years to find out if you can manage her for a lifetime of marriage. You look for red flags ... she is waving two big ones in your face ... 1. ... he will do what she wants to do ... your input or objections or feelings doesn't matter and 2. .... she has no respect for you and same will go for your family members including your mother. She is showing you these as a gf/fiancee ... when she should be at her best behavior ... what do you think will happen in marriage when you're locked? ... don't you think you'll be seeing even more?

Personally .... that baby wasn't yours. Why didn't she go to a hospital?... she was desperate to abort. Bro .... move on .... better is out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by wonder233: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Forget about the financial issues she is trying to bring up, The pregnancy wasn't for you. It is the classic reason many ladies insist on aborting.

And even if you think its for you, she has clearly shown, she is not interested in starting small with you. And she desperately needs to maintain that single status outlook in order not to scare away more eligible men.
But in the meantime, you're the mugu she is using to pass time before better people come along.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Rickmann: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

All I know is, any lady that can abort her/your baby without your consent, can also kill you.

I won't advice you but use ur head.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by sslcrypt: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys never had a discussion about pregnancy, even though you had unprotected sex?
- eventually, you dodged a bullet since you now figure out the type of woman she truly is (aka a woman you dont desire to build a future with). so why dont you jejely accept that she aint the one and move on with your life?

The simp man have over invested in her. I am pretty sure he didn't do as half for his family. He's in a state of disarray, no need advicing him.

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by sslcrypt: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
which people?

You are a weak man, no principles you take anything you see. That lady is a murderer and yet you want to marry a murderer. You have no principles or value, you keep questioning your weak mind on what to do. Don't give us gibberish about work and all that business nonsense, someone is upright and focused will know what he wants in life but you appear lost. I thank God for my brothers, see how Nigerian men have grown weak.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Mentholated: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Victor2707: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dump that bitch.

She has aborted in her past, you are not the first.

A lady who respects you will go to any length to ensure that you father her children.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Trizyd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rickmann:

All I know is, any lady that can abort her/your baby without your consent, can also kill you.

I won't advice you but use ur head.

True...

Are you talking from experience?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Trizyd(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Victor2707:
Dump that bitch.

She has aborted in her past, you are not the first.

A lady who respects you will go to any length to ensure that you father her children.

This is so true... Not her first rodeo. Infact the complications was from past damages.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ogbe88(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Uzomamakanaki,

Forgive and forget, please. She's just having mood swings. Remnants of the pregnancy hormones are still in her, so be easy on her. Try to shower her with more love, attention, and kindness and trust me, she will change. Always kill unreasonable people with kindness.

I know some agents of darkness and enemies of progress will quote me and say rubbish or will tell you to disregard me. Look, when you met her, was she always like that? No, right? Good. Now, search yourself inwardly and think about the wrong things you must have done to her. Sometimes, we wrong people and don't know. Just forgive and forget, please.

Also, she was right when she said she can't be pregnant and working. I know some obi akpo women that like to form hardworking women and good women will quote me and the isi aki men will also quote me saying trash. I care less. But see ehn, a pregnant woman isn't supposed to stress herself jumping buses. You should have at least offered to give her your car to take off the stress so she can be driving or employ a personal driver for her. As for me, I can't be pregnant and be working sha. Even if I will, there must be a car or personal driver. So, I understand her. Pregnancy isn't a plague, but abeg, less stress for the woman. You should have agreed to place her on a salary. Now, see what you have caused!

Lastly, don't call of the marriage. You have come a long way. Forgive and forget. Tell to tame her mouth when talking. But, I believe she will change since she wasn't always like that. Continue providing for her and giving her all she asks of you. Biko, nnam, disregard the advice here asking you to break up with her. Most of them don't have relationships and lack love and are bitter. My advice should be the last advice you read and delete this thread immediately.

My regards to your beautiful wife. Tell her to be a good girl o! Good men and women are hard to find. More children will come. Biko. Tankio!
U are not well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by samwillyco1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Personally, I can't marry a killer.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Henry22(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Something is cooking

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by PepeXKermit: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

for a woman you want to marry, who knows that you will marry her aborts your child, you should move on. This is probably not her first time. she belongs to hte streetz

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by tabaralph: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
tightpuna:
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.

My thought exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Fashion Or Madness??? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.