Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36101 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
CuriousStudent:

The fact you all are demonizing her because his consent was not given is the problem. And not because abortion is wrong
Are you pro-life, or you are pro-life when the man consents to it?

The fickle nature of Nigerian men morality is displayed once more. Ricocheting from acting "pro-life/ calling abortion moral decadence", to excusing abortion "when the man permits it" and finally screaming "why didn't you do abortion" to a woman complaining about her deadbeat baby daddy.

If she kept the baby and they didn't end up marrying this December,what explanation will she give to your puritan folks that will be accepted?

I pity any soul that will pander to the "exhortation","advices", "criticisms" of the male gender and not put their self interest first

i believe in abortion hands down, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having an abortion..... and as much as the last say on the issue falls on the mother's hand, there needs to be a mature discussion between the couple about it, rather than ignoring what you partner has to say, and just going to do it on your own (as if this woman was single). thats not only INSENSITIVE/SELFISH but also DISRESPECTFUL and VERY RUDE!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Djswad(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
the job she's doing I also got it for her after her Nysc.
it’s well hope it’s not a banking job shaaa
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by fortunechy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
God just shown u signs that she's not ur wife but u are too ignorant to have noticed.... Break up with her. She sn't ur wife.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by sniperr007(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Are you certain that the pregnancy was yours?

Cos from your story, her excuse for abortion no add up.

If you are certain you are responsible then the problem you have is her disrespect and selfish act.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by jubrilELsudan: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
NO WOMAN WHO LIKES A MAN ENOUGH TO GET MARRIED TO HIM WILL HAPPILY ABORT HER PREGNANCY

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER OF THE CHILD

SHE GOT PREGNANT FOR HER SIDE DISH.......MAYBE NA YOU BE HER SIDE DISH SEF

HER BEHAVIOR IS NASTY TOWARDS YOU NOW BECAUSE SHE IS FIGHTING THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE THAT IS EATING HER UP ALIVE

THIS YOUR FIANCEE IS A CONFAM ASHAWO

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Enimoney3: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don't think she wants to marry you.... Are you sure you are the only one she dates?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by zionzoe(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.
Seconded.

That baby is now a demon waiting to torment the family.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i believe in abortion hands down, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having an abortion..... and as much as the last say on the issue falls on the mother's hand, there needs to be a mature discussion between the couple about it, rather than ignoring what you partner has to say, and just going to do it on your own (as if this woman was single). thats not only INSENSITIVE/SELFISH but also DISRESPECTFUL and VERY RUDE!

I am pro-life. But I am worried why a man's say or opinion should be included since she bears the brunt of pregnancy. On this forum I have seen you repeat the " my body my choice" mantra used to hold single moms accountable. Now that she is living up to that mantra,why is she still blamed?

Take a side please. If a woman will take the praise/ shame of pregnancy ALONE, then she should also take the decision of pregnancy ALONE.

If you want men decisions to be considered concerning keeping or removing pregnancy,they should also be considered when the praise/shame associated with the pregnancy plays out.

If the marriage fails to occurs or he becomes a deadbeat or anything and she comes out crying, you all will say "why did YOU..." and remind us how women are the gatekeepers ofpregnancy and responsibility lies on her shoulders ( you will not include the man). You why should he be included in decision making alone and not blame taking?

The Op fiancee is only protecting her interest and heeding to the advice you all dish out to women. protect themselves and their interest from the cold street out there
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by fesdo(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2023
That pregnancy is not yours bro
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2023
CuriousStudent:
I am pro-life. But I am worried why a man's say or opinion should be included since she bears the brunt of pregnancy. On this forum I have seen you repeat the " my body my choice" mantra used to hold single moms accountable. Now that she is living up to that mantra,why is she still blamed?

Take a side please. If a woman will take the praise/ shame of pregnancy ALONE, then she should also take the decision of pregnancy ALONE.

If you want men decisions to be considered concerning keeping or removing pregnancy,they should also be considered when the praise/shame associated with the pregnancy plays out.

If the marriage fails to occurs or he becomes a deadbeat or anything and she comes out crying, you all will say "why did YOU..." and remind us how women are the gatekeepers ofpregnancy and responsibility lies on her shoulders ( you will not include the man). You why should he be included in decision making alone and not blame taking?

The Op fiancee is only protecting her interest and heeding to the advice you all dish out to women. protect themselves and their interest from the cold street out there

again, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE here....
A) she aint virgin mary.... so she made that child with someone and therefore the two of them are both responsible for that. i believe that this the HYPOCRISY of pregnancies....because women can chooose to force a man to be a father AGAINST HIS WILL, but if a man wants to do the exact same thing to a woman, y'all are up in arms. whats good for goose is good for gander!

B) that child is technically both theirs, so they technically should decide together on what to do with that baby....and although i fully understand that the last say belongs to the mother, a respectful/caring person would sit down with you and discuss this issue maturely (rather than just say NO and walking away to abort behind your back).

C) i aint blaming her for having an abortion, i am blaming her for the WAY she had an abortion, while not even listening to what this man had to say, and/or how he felt about it.

FINALLY, i dont make rules on the stigma that some single mother carry in Nigeria/Africa... i just follow them.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Tommypede: 1:54am On Jun 14, 2023
The pregnancy is most likely not yours.
I believe with a little digging you'd confirm that.
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by emmyN(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your wife cannot just start disrespecting you like that. Men and victim mentality. What did you do to warrant her disrespecting you? She just started disrespecting you just like that? It's no news that you men lack discernment and the ability to be introspective. If we ask her now, perhaps you cheated, refused to provide, or was even disrespecting her too. One-sided story no dey sweet.

You come beat am join. I swear, na smack down I for use finish you if to say na me. After everything, I go call boys to finish the work for your body. You can't touch me and go scot-free. We go settle the matter for court.

With that your 2 inches hand? cheesy

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I could keep going on about this with you, but you are small. I have your size and type at home in numbers. Sure you were still crawling when I finished secondary school. Adios.

You really murdered that guy grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE here....
A) she aint virgin mary.... so she made that child with someone and therefore the two of them are both responsible for that. i believe that this the HYPOCRISY of pregnancies....because women can chooose to force a man to be a father AGAINST HIS WILL, but if a man wants to do the exact same thing to a woman, y'all are up in arms. whats good for goose is good for gander!

B) that child is technically both theirs, so they technically should decide together on what to do with that baby....and although i fully understand that the last say belongs to the mother, a respectful/caring person would sit down with you and discuss this issue maturely (rather than just say NO and walking away to abort behind your back).

C) i aint blaming her for having an abortion, i am blaming her for the WAY she had an abortion, while not even listening to what this man had to say, and/or how he felt about it.

FINALLY, i dont make rules on the stigma that some single mother carry in Nigeria/Africa... i just follow them.
I get your point .

However women will continue to keep or abort pregnancies while defying men opinions as she bears the brunt. Sadly nothing men can do about it. 80% of broke men have had their babies abortee without their knowledge ( for fear of the men looking down on her). It is a cold world indeed
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:19am On Jun 14, 2023
I have not been in relationship. But dump her. She is old enough to know sometimes things don't go as we planned, she should have kept the pregnancy, since you were the father.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by mkoabiola: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2023
U re jus a simp
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Maysdevices(f): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Uptheante:

The bolded statement is actually the highest form of disrespect from a woman, unless you really don't know how women think
Unless you’re a woman, refrain from discussing about the mind of a woman.

Disrespect is the highest form of disrespect from a woman, trust me. If a woman dares to disrespects you her man, my guy you are totally useless to her. Women worship and have deep respect for men they consider their partner, once she disrespects you. Move on. You are no more than a younger brother to her.

You’re just seeing it with sentiments because cheating pains you. But the reality is a woman can make a mistake of cheating and still love and deeply value her husband. Una no just fit gree because e dey pain Una die

The painment no be here 😭😅
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2023
xynerise:
Did you guys ever discussed " What if I get pregnant?" in you relationship or it is just the normal fuckinalization galore kind of relationship?
Good question.
He dated her for 2yrs and didn't no know he would visis her people till she got pregnant meaning he wasn't even ready for marriage but a baby.
For 2yrs he didn't know she wasn't ready for a child till she aborted the pregnancy.
The only problem I have with the girl is not going to a professional gynecologist for abotion.
He probably was busy changing styles and did discuss children or marriage with her. And she didn't want to bring up the discussion so they won't call her desperate.
If I dated a man for 2yrs and he has never talked about marriage or kids, I won't even tell him if I got pregnant.
Not every girl is willing to marry a man just because he got them pregnant. So the man should examine himself and know what he's not doing right. Marriage no be 2yrs relationship contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Uptheante(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Maysdevices:
Unless you’re a woman, refrain from discussing about the mind of a woman.

Disrespect is the highest form of disrespect from a woman, trust me. If a woman dares to disrespects you her man, my guy you are totally useless to her. Women worship and have deep respect for men they consider their partner, once she disrespects you. Move on. You are no more than a younger brother to her.

You’re just seeing it with sentiments because cheating pains you. But the reality is a woman can make a mistake of cheating and still love and deeply value her husband. Una no just fit gree because e dey pain Una
die

The painment no be here 😭😅
One of the biggest lies of the century.
No woman on Earth can cheat on her husband & still love & value him, unless the words 'love' & 'value' have new meaning which I don't know of.
Secondly, cheating on the part of a woman is never a mistake, it is always well planned before it is executed.
As for how it who it pains most, you need to understand that the consequences of cheating for a man is far less than that for a woman.
For instance, a man can be bleeping multitudes of women confidently without even needing to hide it & most pple won't even care, many will even hail him as a sharp guy, most women will also be attracted to him bcoz of that.
On the contrary, if you as a woman decide to be bleeping around, you will become an outcast to most pple & be valueless. That's why women tend to be better hiders of cheating than men bcoz society judges them very harshly for the same cheating that a man gets away with.
So, next time you feel that men will be pained by your cheating so you will punish a man by doing that, just know that you are actually doing a great disservice to yourself not the man you cheat on..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Montaque(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2023
She is afraid of DNA tomorrow. She think it's better to abort the baby and plead with you (as she is doing now), than keep the pregnancy and be exposed tomorrow when she is older and can't attract men in the singles market.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2023
emmyN:

With that your 2 inches hand? cheesy

2 inches hand wey fit maim you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by mikkyvelly: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
You sincerely want to know why she aborted the pregnancy? Okay here is the reason: oga, that baby is not yours, the earlier you japa from her, the better for you. Am speaking from experience.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by emmyN(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

2 inches hand wey fit maim you.

Short girls sha cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
You are playing with fire and your future with that woman....monthly salary when she has a job..aborted a baby at age 27 with a man thats ready ro marry her...

You will regret in life they will hear in heaven.

You better run
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Raalsalghul: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Uzomamakanaki,

Forgive and forget, please. She's just having mood swings. Remnants of the pregnancy hormones are still in her, so be easy on her. Try to shower her with more love, attention, and kindness and trust me, she will change. Always kill unreasonable people with kindness.

I know some agents of darkness and enemies of progress will quote me and say rubbish or will tell you to disregard me. Look, when you met her, was she always like that? No, right? Good. Now, search yourself inwardly and think about the wrong things you must have done to her. Sometimes, we wrong people and don't know. Just forgive and forget, please.

Also, she was right when she said she can't be pregnant and working. I know some obi akpo women that like to form hardworking women and good women will quote me and the isi aki men will also quote me saying trash. I care less. But see ehn, a pregnant woman isn't supposed to stress herself jumping buses. You should have at least offered to give her your car to take off the stress so she can be driving or employ a personal driver for her. As for me, I can't be pregnant and be working sha. Even if I will, there must be a car or personal driver. So, I understand her. Pregnancy isn't a plague, but abeg, less stress for the woman. You should have agreed to place her on a salary. Now, see what you have caused!

Lastly, don't call of the marriage. You have come a long way. Forgive and forget. Tell to tame her mouth when talking. But, I believe she will change since she wasn't always like that. Continue providing for her and giving her all she asks of you. Biko, nnam, disregard the advice here asking you to break up with her. Most of them don't have relationships and lack love and are bitter. My advice should be the last advice you read and delete this thread immediately.

My regards to your beautiful wife. Tell her to be a good girl o! Good men and women are hard to find. More children will come. Biko. Tankio!

Victoria, I am disappointed in you for typing this.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Victoria, I am disappointed in you for typing this.

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Georgejeez: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Someone aborted and terminated the life of your first child and you say it's "acting funny".
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Raalsalghul: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

angry angry angry

So if the Op was your brother, this is what you would advise him abi?

I don't even have an issue with her aborting the child as it's her body and she would be the one to carry the pregnancy but at least she should inform the guy.

Obviously she has no respect for him and in her mind damn whatever he's going to do. No regards at all!

But hey, the Op is a simp from the way he sounds and knowing the effects of sunk cost fallacy, he probably would continue with the relationship.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

angry angry angry

I don't even have an issue with her aborting the child as it's her body and she would be the one to carry the pregnancy but at least she should inform the guy.

Obviously she has no respect for the guy and in her mind damn whatever he's going to do. No regards at all!

Tueh!

I didn't support her taking off the pregnancy, mind you. That was an atrocious thing to have done. But, now that the deed has been done, what next? Let's learn to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Things aren't black and white the way we make it. Or maybe, just maybe I'm being a bit sentimental. I'll also like to hear her side of the story. So many ifs and buts.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Raalsalghul: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't support her taking off the pregnancy, mind you. That was an atrocious thing to have done. But, now that the deed has been done, what next? Let's learn to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Things aren't black and white the way we make it. Or maybe, just maybe I'm being a bit sentimental. I'll also like to hear her side of the story. So many ifs and buts.

I did not say you supported her carrying out the abortion.

What I'm saying is that you ignored the fact that she didn't inform the Op before goug ahead with the abortion: which is also an insult. In my opinion, that's a point of no return.

Well, you have agreed you're being a little bit sentimental.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Raalsalghul: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sufferhead girls. I never see. A man earning 30k shouldn't be talking about having babies in the first place.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

angry angry angry

Obviously she has no respect for him and in her mind damn whatever he's going to do. No regards at all!

But hey, the Op is a simp from the way he sounds and knowing the effects of sunk cost fallacy, he probably would continue with the relationship.

Tueh!

You have time. All these mumu indomie generation girls that think they're opinion matters because they have access to internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.