Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36212 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by kwasoly(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

I don't think you need a prophet to tell you she is not your wife....
For your sanity free her, don't marry cos of pity.
Man up and end everything.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
All I have got to say is haaaaaaaaaaaaaiiii,
Again, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiii.

Ife na-eme oo 😂.
Someone you want to marry. after telling her not to carry on with the D and C, still went on and did it. And you are here asking us for advise ...

She is giving your pusseie to one badars nigha to bang incessantly..( The nigha na-abụ ịkpụ ya abụ ka ákàrà ọkụ mma chinye street anyị 😁)

The nigha might even tell her to say his name during the doings 😁.
Bro I cannot imagine how he hanged your girls legs on top of his shoulders while drilling her mucous inlet .. he might even cŪm on her fãce 😁🥺

And you are here

Tell me why are you here

Just tell me
Guy, ditch her immediately.

What in the faaaauuuqq is "she can't work with pregnancy" 🤷🏽‍♂️ she should say that to my grandmother's goat

Guy hear this;
That pregnancy isn't yours

And then again if you end up getting married to her, just know that you will continue to be disrespected to the point of loosing your manliness in the union

You were told,

You were w*rned,

I know the lovely dovy stūpid thought of relationship is still making your sense of judgement cloudy.........

Ditch her immediately

Don't even regret doing so for a second

What I'm I saying sef?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by pansophist(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Some questions men ask makes me dissappointed. A lady you should have thrown out, you're asking questions. Some things are deal breaker, and this is one.

To abort your child, no respect for a human's life, no regards for you, and like someone's said, she is still in her "me" world. Marriage is probably will where she wants you to serve her, and she not doing the same.

Chances are, the baby is not yours, hence she must abort it. Even if the baby is yours, why can't she do sex with protections, or, with after morning pills, or not have sex at all? To kill your child via abortion is too much of a sin.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Rickmann: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Trizyd:

True...

Are you talking from experience?

I haven't had such an experience but I feel it's just common sense for any right-thinking person to know that.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
A girl will pass through at least three steps to avoid doing abortion.

The first one is not to have sex at all, the second one is to have sex with condoms, the third one is the after morning pills.

To skip all these steps,jump straight to abortion, and kill off a human, her own child, and your child, that's too far. She is cold hearted. That's too damn far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by asangano: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
I will advice you leave her behind and move on . there are many fishes in t
he river, that fish isn't was.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
manchyme:

Nice one for that bitter truth.
Woman wey love you will not abort your seed inside her because of job. No, she will let it germinate. And you're even doing well with 200k. My that's is collecting 30k self, my girls dey like keep my seed.

Sufferhead girls. I never see. A man earning 30k shouldn't be talking about having babies in the first place.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
lomprico:

You can't advice someone in love bro, the guy is still hoodwinked in love, when him eye clear him body go tell am.
Lol... That one be like who him eyes go ever clear? 😂😂🤣
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Checkwell: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Any man seeking validation on social media is just a fool. You have brains; make use of it.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Someone just committed murder and you are here typing all these love paragraphs!

As much as she did wrong, we shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water. After all, all have sinned and have committed the most disgusting atrocities, yet Jesus keeps forgiving. I am against her taking off the pregnancy, but it's too quick to throw in the towel. There should be a chance for the benefit of the doubt. All over. My opinion. You don't have to agree with me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Oluwaseunbandur: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Divay22:

That doesn't just look like a comment..
Anyways

Lol, it's not me honestly, I haven't even created a thread before since I joined
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by tnerro1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Two words,

Bros, run
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Honeydenz:

She's not into you
If you want to know if a lady truely loves you, ask her to give birth for you.

Since when did this become a yardstick for true love?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
You no be better person.
I believe you won't give this kinda advice if it was your brother or son. You will be the first to advice he walks away. But here we are.
Women and double standards. Tueh

Swerve jor. Enemy of progress.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Tvegas(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Since you want to be blind. Let me help you pick out the several red flags in your relationship which you are trying to justify.

- This girl doesn't respect you,she won't change after marriage. Women only gets worse with respect issues after marriage.
- She wasn't sure who owns the pregnancy or she is sure you don't own it hence why she insisted on abortion.
- She doesn't see a future with you hence she can't keep your baby.
- This girl has entitlement mentality by asking you for monthly salary. You will see worse when you get married. Well brought up girls won't demand such.
- She has aborted before that's why aborting this one comes easy for her.
- She disrespected you in public means she is not so into you. Women consistently worship the men they adore.

I can go on and on. Its obvious this marriage won't end well for you if you go ahead. Let her be ,drop her like hot potato. I hope you can listen and stop being silly.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
komzy589:

Keep quiet. Ladies that can do this don’t come online to rant.

I don talk my own. Make any man try and see.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

She collect Bala Bulu😂

Serious Beatings dey Reset their brain since the inception of Adam😂

It is the best thing to have happened after the invention of Slice Bread.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by FatherFigure: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

Disregard the comments about her seeing someone else, but if your hunch tells you so - be on the look out.

As regards, the abortion - maybe she was not ready, be kind - but cautious as to why she no go wan keep your belle if you show say you dey committed.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don talk my own. Make any man try and see.

Albino, Na mouth this one get.

I go Mend you well and nothing go happen.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
All of you talking trash and calling her a murderer. If only eyes could see beyond the keypads. Pretenders always behave like saints. Like many of you here haven't sponsored abortions or put many women in the family way while not wanting to take responsibility or even carried out abortions personally.

But, you all are here having opinions on another person’s issue. Talk about calling the kettle black. Nonsense. Shey, it's the OP seeking validation here that doesn't count. Everyone is a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned. Men calling you simps and whatever here grovel at women’s feet offline. The Internet is a leveler after all. Lol. Abegi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
FatherFigure:

Disregard the comments about her seeing someone else, but if your hunch tells you so - be on the look out.

As regards, the abortion - maybe she was not ready, be kind - but cautious as to why she no go wan keep your belle if you show say you dey committed.

Exactly.

She may have aborted for several reasons which are unknown to the OP, doesn't make it right though. It's not like she has always been that way. Well, each to their problems. Communication is obviously lacking in their relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Albino, Na mouth this one get.

I go Mend you well and nothing go happen.

Make I give you location? You go cry. Aje.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MadamOk(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
For her to had the abortion against your wish, I'll say she did not love you in the first place
She saying she can't be pregnant while working, there's more to it she's not telling you

I hope she realize herself soon and what she has done
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by iamL(f): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

I pray that your wife doesn't end up like osinachi.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sufferhead girls. I never see. A man earning 30k shouldn't be talking about having babies in the first place.
Lol... Una won come dey go off topic... Meanwhile everybody get him level. To some girls 30k be like 30B so let the man flex... The topic na how Op go deliver from Jezebel's daughter
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Oxfordgrade: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.
I ALWAyz enjOY reading ur opinion on matters, very objective
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
All of you talking trash and calling her a murderer. If only eyes could see beyond the keypads. Lol. Pretenders always behave like saints. Like many of you here haven't sponsored abortions or put many women in the family way while not wanting to take responsibility or even carried out abortions personally.

But, you all are here having opinions on another person’s issue. Talk about calling the kettle black. Nonsense. Shey, it's the OP seeking validation here that doesn't count. Everyone is a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned. Men calling you simps and whatever here grovel at women’s feet offline. The Internet is a leveler after all. Lol. Abegi.

You've never said any sensible thing.

Thank God people already know what your face looks like..you'll be very easy to avoid.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by doneback04: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
You bleep someone else in her working place is also bleeping her, you guys are two male sharing the same pot of soup,
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

You've never said any sensible thing.

Thank God people already know what your face looks like..you'll be very easy to avoid.

I have never said any sensible thing because we have opposing views. grin

Lol. As if you guys even matter in the grand scheme of things. Looking for a way to do away with a lot of you. The attention can be sickening.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. As if you guys matter in the grand scheme of things. Looking for a way to do away with a lot of you. The attention can be sickening.

After all the attention..where is your husband? Exactly.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

After all the attention..where is your husband? Exactly.

I could keep going on about this with you, but you are small. I have your size and type at home in numbers. Sure you were still crawling when I finished secondary school. Adios.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SPAMBOX7: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Swerve jor. Enemy of progress.
May your brothers and sons end up with a fiance like the Op's. Now claim it if you not a useless hypocritical, double standard mf.
Spits angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.