Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36091 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by xynerise: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Did you guys ever discussed " What if I get pregnant?" in you relationship or it is just the normal fuckinalization galore kind of relationship?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by bigdammyj: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Deal with it bro.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by fabulous0156(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

The early the better you better japa she will do more when you guys settle down and I feel maybe u are not the owner of the pregnancy because this days ladies are happy if dey are pregnant specially with someone serious with dem
My own opinion sha o
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Kellyewoma: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bros, why wasting time to move on with ur life na. Can't you see she's not ur wife and the dangers ahead if you marry her. Shuoooo Omo, no dull o. Just leave that girl. Na small thing dey vex me, as in I dn dey vex like this

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

I can bet that this is not her first abortion.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Run o! You are not the owner of the aborted Pregnancy. A serious lady in any relationship will never settle for an abortion knowing that
the Fiance is earning well.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Firstcitizen: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
tightpuna:
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.

Spot on. I can bet my 2 cents she is not sure if the guy is the father and sought the risky way out

OP, run oh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Slurity(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I am married for 8 years now and I think I can say something meaningful on relationship and marriage. I will advice you give her space, I am artificially create a space to see her reaction if she will get back to her sense, what she went through too may affect her psychologically, that is why I asked you to give her space to recorver. If she did not change after a month, my brother find your level. It may shook you to discover that you are not even the own of the pregnancy you aborted. For to insist to about it or you place her on monthly pay shows that she is not ready. She is either a career woman or she is still enjoying life that she don't want to stop now.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Humanace: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
leave all this kids on here who haven't even been able to hold a proper relationship giving you advice, sit her down and ask for her reason why ... it could be because of the shame , family and church pressure she might receive and is scared of it .... to understand a woman understand yourself first..... you only have right over her when you marry her, even married woman dey do abortion without husband consent ....no perfect woman ...Becker a truce for understanding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Several thoughts run through my mind on this..

First, I like your nairaland monicker. Very good one it is.

Second, your woman probably aborted the baby because sadly, it is diffcult for a woman to work while pregnant, and she may be working at a place that does not allow women to be pregnant and working (yes, such places exist. One guy I know married a lady and for the first two years she could not take in because it was the rule at her working place...I won't mention the company here )and from the Nigerian situation, a woman who is pregnant while not married is a slut. No matter how much explaning she does.

Also, there is her family's attitude to the pregnancy. Any woman getting pregnant out of wedlock is going to be abused and insulted by her family well well. If not her immediate family, her extended family

I am saying all this because oga, you are partly to blame for this. You knew all this, yet you had sex with her before marriage, you even did so without a condom or without helping her get some contraceptive at all....knowing the kind of society we live in, and when she got pregnant, you want her to keep the pregnancy (I agree she should have kept the pregnancy...but try sometimes to look at things through women's eyes atimes bro).....and be exposed to being called a slut and olosho?

Marry that woman. You have made your bed, she too has made her bed. Make una lie down in it. No pass am off to another guy abeg. Before you attract curses to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by OLOKOESHIN: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
bummyla:
Once she is back on her feet! Dump her
Best Advice so far especially when he secures another babe. Make e still dey bang her till he gets another babe to marry. At age 34 you still dey want make understand children of Nairaland to advise you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ogify1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
the Belle no be your own. Dey play

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by GOFRONT(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hope una genotype match first??

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by GogetterMD(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I see comments telling you to dump her, which might be the right thing to do, but then do not take a rash decision because better woman dey too dey outside like that.
Also, when some are saying "why didn't she use protection if she didn't want to get pregnant", are they forgetting that it is your John Thomas that was digging her perineum and that responsibility to use protection lies with you first?
In case you get to see this comment, I would ask you to give her a benefit of doubt that she actually feared for her career and raising a child together (trust me, that is no small feat, a child changes your life forever). Keep observing her and also give her some space and start to act funny too, watch how she reacts. If she no send you, you can then move on. If she begins to show remorse, you guys can have a sit down to talk and realign your future plans.
Selah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Uptheante(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner
.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

The bolded statement is actually the highest form of disrespect from a woman, unless you really don't know how women think

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by adecz: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Telling you to put her on salary
in order to carry the child that both of
you supposedly conceived & then going
ahead to kill your first child shows
that na money be first thing on this
woman's mind ...

Thread carefully & reevaluate this
relationship, karma is real..☝️☝️☝️☝️

But, wetin i sabi❓

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Ogeeriga(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Any woman that insist and suggest abortion as the first suggestion on the exposition of her pregnancy should also be aborted from the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by gebest: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is she on nairaland
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ipobarecriminals: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
angry Young man! Yes u are still young Why kept such CRIME to yourself sad undecided undecided?.She do abortion and u kept mum. Thank God nothing happened to her. May you not see Evil/case.A lady that refused to listen to you can't be trusted. Leave her b4 God leave you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by beejaay: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

the baby was not your in the first place.. she knew what she was doing and it was you in the dark..wake up bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by olabiyi247(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
You have seen Enough of red flags to move with your life and search new baby. She's no longer interested in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by unbiased2021: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.

Una too Dey negative for this forum abeg. Don’t use your life as reference to others.
We are all different in our own ways
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by thesmallgod(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
grin if you are ready to face your fear, then go ahead and clone her whatsapp. Maybe you are thinking about your commitment but the fact that she terminated that pregnancy even though you want her to keep it and even make a move to facilitate your marriage mean a lot.

I single handedly bait my fiancee so called church prophet when I discovered that she only listen to the man advice anytime we have issues regarding communications and planning towards settling down as a family.

From what I have discovered, it will be difficult for me to listen to any man of God till I leave this world.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by manchyme: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.

Nice one for that bitter truth.
Woman wey love you will not abort your seed inside her because of job. No, she will let it germinate. And you're even doing well with 200k. My that's is collecting 30k self, my girls dey like keep my seed.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.

come outside and talk joor
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by AroOkigbo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
Yeah, you are wrong.
The baby she aborted isn't yours.
Her conscience couldn't carry it. Thank God, you could as well have ended up training another person's child.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Henry22(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Something is cooking.....
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by manchyme: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Oga use your tongue to count your teeths. Woman wey love you no go abort your seed against your wish. And you're even doing well, she'll beg to keep it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by bigtt76(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
So pe oti lo cheesy

uzomakanaki:

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by DrMuzungu(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
The key question here is, who was the father of the unborn baby. If it is the OP, it's one set of problems, and if it was someone else, another set of problems. Either way, plenty of problems.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Noo... grin grin grin.. I've said my part, but feel free to add yours on top.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
CondenseMilk:

come outside and talk joor
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Iseoluwani: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

She is tired
You are probably not the owner of the baby. Let her go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Fashion Or Madness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.