Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36096 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I could keep going on about this with you, but you are small. I have your size and type at home in numbers. Sure you were still crawling when I finished secondary school. Adios.

Keep saying rubbish to make yourself look like you're desirable...after theyve done the do with you they kick you back to where you belong so just rest
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
1Sharon:

You should have told her that if she got an abortion, you're calling off the wedding.

That's coercing someone to do what he or she doesn't want doing. What if she agrees and then make his life a living hell?

Allow people make their decision and make them stand by the consequences of their actions.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
May your brothers and sons end up with a fiance like the Op's. Now claim it if you not a useless hypocritical, double standard mf.
Spits angry

Double standard my ass. grin

Because I didn't join in the parade of bashing the OP or advising him to cancel the marriage? It's not new. You all only know how to scatter and maim things, not fix. If it were the other way round, you guys would have told her to forgive and forget. I don't take you people seriously anymore. Sighs.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Keep saying rubbish to make yourself look like you're desirable...after theyve done the do with you they kick you back to where you belong so just rest

Inconsequential assholes think they can decipher people’s lives away from the keypads. grin

If only you knew. I don't talk too much.

As you were.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by KoolBigk(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Hey man, you don't need no advise from no one anymore.
You've got your answer from her already.
Even Steve Wonder as blind as he is could see the disaster that is to come if you end up marrying her . Japaaa
I'm 8years strong in Holy matrimony & can tell you plainly that what she did ain't attribute of a wife material.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SPAMBOX7: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Double standard my ass. grin

Because I didn't join in the parade of bashing the OP or advising him to cancel the marriage? It's not new. You all only know how to scatter and maim things, not fix. Sigh. If it were the other way round, you guys would have told her to forgive and forget. Phew. I don't take you people seriously.
Claim the prayer I just made for you miss fixer. Or Stfu
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Claim the prayer I just made for you miss fixer. Or Stfu

Lol.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Segun2222: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

But here you are arguing that you can not leave a woman who aborted "your baby" against your wish.

You people never learn.... To dey pity people wey get issues inside marriage get as e be except an arrangee marriage. You are seeing these things but is hell-bent on marrying her. Tomorrow, we go read please hide my identity.
that kins girl don abort before..... Person wey you suppose arrest until she confess doctor wey abort the baby.... Fake story
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Segun2222: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
All of you talking trash and calling her a murderer. If only eyes could see beyond the keypads. Lol. Pretenders always behave like saints. Like many of you here haven't sponsored abortions or put many women in the family way while not wanting to take responsibility or even carried out abortions personally.

But, you all are here having opinions on another person’s issue. Talk about calling the kettle black. Nonsense. Shey, it's the OP seeking validation here that doesn't count. Everyone is a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned. Men calling you simps and whatever here grovel at women’s feet offline. The Internet is a leveler after all. Lol. Abegi.
ur papa dey talk trash
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Segun2222: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tvegas:

Since you want to be blind. Let me help you pick out the several red flags in your relationship which you are trying to justify.

- This girl doesn't respect you,she won't change after marriage. Women only gets worse with respect issues after marriage.
- She wasn't sure who owns the pregnancy or she is sure you don't own it hence why she insisted on abortion.
- She doesn't see a future with you hence she can't keep your baby.
- This girl has entitlement mentality by asking you for monthly salary. You will see worse when you get married. Well brought up girls won't demand such.
- She has aborted before that's why aborting this one comes easy for her.
- She disrespected you in public means she is not so into you. Women consistently worship the men they adore.

I can go on and on. Its obvious this marriage won't end well for you if you go ahead. Let her be ,drop her like hot potato. I hope you can listen and stop being silly.
abortion was easy peasy like say she don dey abort for years
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by jossytech(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
She killed your first fruit, she's nothing but a murderer , she can't be a caring mother. Send her away. She will take lethal decision behind your back that will bring death to the family. Don't say you didn't see the warning. Be a man not a simp

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by manchyme: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
unbiased2021:

For a girl to agree to keep pregnancy for a guy earning 30k monthly, she like suffer be that. And any guy earning 30k monthly shouldn’t get a girl pregnant.

People dey this forum sha

yes, you're right. But that's actually your opinion. it is very small but it can work wonders when you quit alot of things. I never thought it's possible like you until I find myself there. It wasn't like that before.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by manchyme: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sufferhead girls. I never see. A man earning 30k shouldn't be talking about having babies in the first place.

yes, you're right. But that's actually your opinion. it is very small but it can work wonders when you quit alot of things. I never thought it's possible like you until I find myself there. It wasn't like that before.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
manchyme:

Lol. Joker. Quitting a lot of things like what? Quit eating 3 square healthy meals? grin

Delaying many self-gratifications? wink

No matter how you try to romanticize and make the money look huge, it's peanuts and not enough to start a family with. Well, to each their own. As long as they find you worthy, sure. You seem smart, hope you are finding ways to earn better and not stick with that peanut. Not in any way trying to downgrade you or what you do though. Best wishes.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Chinny024(f): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Talk to u in public you say?...Run for your life..See future shege promax on the way....If she regards you as something, she wouldn't abort that child without ur consent...
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Prettychild(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Kai! She no try, perhaps the pregnancy is not yours.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Clash01: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

Nothing go enter your head again. That pregnancy wasn't yours and I'm 110% sure!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Bananapill: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Run for your life. This is not an device from a novice.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I hate when women abort a pregnancy when the man says keep the pregnancy

Secondly she said she can't work with pregnancy, so she means that if you marry her and she becomes pregnant she will stop work and after winning the baby she will remain a house wife of go back to search for work that is difficult to get naw

You are yet to understand that lady and she have some other things about her that you are yet to know

For her to go ahead to abort that pregnancy means that you can't tell her what to do

So my brother listen to your heart and follow your heart

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cyrusmillz: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
tightpuna:
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.
There is no way the pregnancy belongs to the op (uzomakanaki) and the girl aborts it forget any excuses she told you. For her to even go and abort on her own shows she's not new to it . what kind of confidence us that.

See bro Uzomakanaki, If you want to an honest truth about this issue , just narrate your story to 10 random women and they will tell you the truth from a woman's perspective .

Them no dey advice man way dey in love but the truth must be told.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cyrusmillz: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

You're openly confessing to domestic violence sir. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt you sha. Violence is not always the answer
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by nwaoke247(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
. Dey play just Dey play ooh
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by unbiased2021: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
manchyme:

I understand you bro .
You’ll make it out there , it’s only a matter of time. Keep pushing
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys have been together for 2 yrs and you didnt know what her thought was about pregnancy?!
- so after 2 yrs, you just found out the type of woman you had, but never thought about it before while having unprotected sex with her?
- now you found out the type of demon she is and instead of running from her, you want to find ways to stay with her?!?!?!?!??!
- what about JEJELY WALKING AWAY FROM HER?! have you thought of doing that?!?!

your story makes very little sense...

The fact you all are demonizing her because his consent was not given is the problem. And not because abortion is wrong

Are you pro-life, or you are pro-life when the man consents to it?

The fickle nature of Nigerian men morality is displayed once more. Ricocheting from acting "pro-life/ calling abortion moral decadence", to excusing abortion "when the man permits it" and finally screaming "why didn't you do abortion" to a woman complaining about her deadbeat baby daddy.

If she kept the baby and they didn't end up marrying this December,what explanation will she give to your puritan folks that will be accepted?

I pity any soul that will pander to the "exhortation","advices", "criticisms" of the male gender and not put their self interest first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Styluss: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
She does not love you, leave for your future.
Maybe she has a relationship she is waiting for.
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group. I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Styluss: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Its either you are not the owner of that child or she have someone else she is patiently waiting for while using you to pass time

uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by aquame: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
You cause all this nonsense because you are to nice don't invest in a woman that is not yet your wife. She makes her money and you do but you keep overspending on her you are a simp.
uzomakanaki:

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Pharmtj: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
I pity you. Trust woman at your own risk thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Styluss: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
You are very wrong

uzomakanaki:
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

Lol, it's not me honestly, I haven't even created a thread before since I joined
Alright
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Divay22:

Alright

Thanks dear
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by galantjoe(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
By aborting your first fruit, Mr Man run for dear life. She disrespected you thereby making you to spend money unnecessarily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.