Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36121 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nweike1: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.
God bless you
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by oloksman1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
E don go Oooo.....
#YouAreInLove gon ni
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Unrated900(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Guy man stop talking much
Leave that sick girl and find your way.
If you believed you still gonna be waiting for more comments here to decide what to do
Then you are the last mugu on the planet

uote author=uzomakanaki post=123751317] her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications. [/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ACE1010: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications.
Your girlfriend aborted a pregnancy without your consent when you joyful told her keep it?? Any sane woman would jump for joy on hearing such from her man. Bro, you may not be the only man shagging her. Deep down in her spirit, she knew the father isn't you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by afatimehinyaho: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bro, I'll advice you move on.This is the mistake you guys make.
A girl disrespecting you in public should be sent packing.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Divay22(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

Not at all, only commented
That doesn't just look like a comment..
Anyways

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by REALretep(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
The matter tie gele
You guys are already starting on a faulty foundation.

You need to define clearly what you want in a woman you want to spend the rest of your life with and what you expect of her. You also need to define clearly the type and nature of foundation you want to build for your family.

If you are still confused, then ask Jesus Christ to help you. He's ever ready to help you if you are willing to obey his commands.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
if truly you told her to keep the child which is very rare in many young men of nowadays and she went ahead to abort it without your consent which i don't believe anyway if it's true RUN!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by natureisgood(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Alaye, that pregnancy she aborted wasnt yours. Dont just move on, RUN oooooo
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Gidigrav(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
It clear it can't be but if it me bro d relationship is over cos i told her not to abort is she d one that will take care of the baby wake up 8 suspect foul play it glaring
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Mcslize: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

Make una dey learn o. She is not seeing anyone else. See the boldness u take talk that thing sef. Can I burst your bubble? I am not a seer o. But my instinct are very on point. That lady is getting bleeped outside that's why she talks to u any how. I understand all these cues from years of experience in the industry. 34 yrs, you are supposed not to be this naive in a woman matter like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by ledaman: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
She may not be seeing another dude but, for her to have aborted the pregnancy it is highest form of disregard for you.
Bros move on.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

She is a smart woman to have aborted the baby, That is the kind of lady you want to keep for your financial prosperity. The only mistake was not getting a qualified professional to do the abortion. Nigeria is overpopulated relative to resource availability.

I like a lady that takes her job seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cassyrooy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Get out of thar relationship ASAP.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Lamanii22(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Maybe you’re not the owner of the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cedricksly: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

to have aborted against your wish I s bug RED FLAG. what if you were not the father? And she saved Y'all the shame of making you care for a potential bastard? Na sign God dey give u so ooo, better run and look for someone who is more serious with you and listens to you.. Abortion is suppose to be a consesus agreement between the man and the woman, no a decision of one person.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by millionboi2: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

it seems you didn't get her clear,she said you will have to place her on monthly salary whenever she is pregnant,is that the kind of woman you won to keep,i pity you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by OnweGodspower: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hope you can hear yourself, the time is now.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by komzy589(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your wife cannot just start disrespecting you like that. Men and victim mentality. What did you do to warrant her disrespecting you? She just started disrespecting you just like that? It's no news that you men lack discernment and the ability to be introspective. If we ask her now, perhaps you cheated, refused to provide, or was even disrespecting her too. One-sided story no dey sweet.

You come beat am join. I swear, na smack down I for use finish you if to say na me. After everything, I go call boys to finish the work for your body. You can't touch me and go scot-free. We go settle the matter for court.
Keep quiet. Ladies that can do this don’t come online to rant.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by TheBTCinvestor: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

Ur a slowpoke..a primitive animal..why would you beat someone's daughter? I pray such fate and even worse will befall ur daughter so ul know how it hurt...foool

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by TheBTCinvestor: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Oga once u are married
Separating from your spouse is not an easy task as u think o o.

Because there are many third party that will interven on that separation so that it doesn't work..

Ur a compounded foolll...why beat ur wife? U must be a slowpoke.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by kelspinall(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
leave her
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by lomprico(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

The murdered baby was not yours. She has skeletons in her closet.

How can she abort your baby when u are 100% ready to marry her in 7 months time?

If na me, it's over! aborting my child against my wish? Ha!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by kellyezekiel1997(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Gee, relax first
U were not the man responsible for that pregnancy. No be u give am Belle.
That's why she insisted on removing it while giving you some stupid flimsy excuses 🥴🥴🤣🤣

Better break off now
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by lomprico(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys have been together for 2 yrs and you didnt know what her thought was about pregnancy?!
- so after 2 yrs, you just found out the type of woman you had, but never thought about it before while having unprotected sex with her?
- now you found out the type of demon she is and instead of running from her, you want to find ways to stay with her?!?!?!?!??!
- what about JEJELY WALKING AWAY FROM HER?! have you thought of doing that?!?!

your story makes very little sense...

You can't advice someone in love bro, the guy is still hoodwinked in love, when him eye clear him body go tell am.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by lomprico(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

You are proud to tell us u beat your wife? Fuckïng coward!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Henrydata(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

You are not the owner of that pregnancy
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by TheGreatIYANU: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
totally out of point

lol.... someone earlier said you need exorcism as you will not take any advice, I laughed when I saw that comment but now I'm sure he was right.

Go marry her oga. Post IB here, if we are chanced we will come and eat rice.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.

You're a wife material 👍
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by rainlover(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
lol! For you to say this.. she's definitely seeing someone else.

If she really wants to settle with you,she wouldn't have aborted that baby.

1) she aborted that baby cos isn't sure about setting with you ( that's if the babe was actually yours)

2) she's seeing someone else who's probably earning more money than you.

USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETH

END!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Killermamba: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Wetin u dey wait. Oga dust your shoe like brother solo make u run for your life
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by michlins(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

The baby was not yours. Just saying... cool

/
she's actually a good person if not, she for hang am on top his head and make him father someone else child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.