Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50823 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by prophetfire: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
You are asking as if it wasn't two of you that were fuckkkkin the senator that paid for everything grin
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by chymeze: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
kenedyx:

Loyalty is to the person who lifted you up and in this case that person is the senator.. not the fuckmate boyfriend.

The fact that you and your bro suffered doesn't mean you owe him loyalty when you make it. But you certainly owe loyalty to the man that lifted you up.

Therefore, if she were to lift you up, then you'd be the one who needs to be loyal to her (lol), not the other way around. Unless you have strong game and can turn around the Dynamics and herein comes the game which Lifespan is talking about.

But understand that it's purely a game and not the way it's actually supposed to be. Most men don't get this, that's why the op has been refused entry into his ex's house.
Loyalty by shifting her pants right? What kinda wack analogy is this you're proposing? So if another man B gives her more than the senator then by your analogy she should shift her loyalty from the senator to the person B. Then if person C comes and gives her more than B, then she should further jump from person B to C, and continue her whoring until her earth life expires? Please get sense.
Certain facts you must know. First, no matter how rich a person is, there's always someone richer than him. Secondly, no matter how nice a person is, there's always someone nicer than him. So this boils down to one fact, true loyalty should and can never have a price. It should never be bought if not it won't last. To have true happiness in life, one must have qualities that can never be bought no matter what. That's what defines who a person truly is.

8 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

You just dodged a bullet, Bro!

Just do Thanksgiving and move on.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

You are completely mannerless. I'm discussing with you in a very civil manner and listen to your responses.
I can't join issues with your type. You lack home training.

Don't respond to them again because this indomie generation will never understand the wisdom in your words.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by cejaypriesty(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
I don't know where you got this idea from but I have a sister and and a wife and both of them isn't what you wrote up there .Maybe you are speaking about your female relatives or girlfriends.If so then you need to change the kind of girls you relate with and for your female relatives,pray to God to intervene in their lives. I'm not trying to offend you only giving you an advice.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by prophetfire: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

He gave the summary, without stating what are chain of events that led to that.
One sided narrations
. You know na. She started straffing senator for all those goodies and levels changed simple. Her lifestyle is way far above her income, on a job started few months ago. She's straffing a more loaded mumu donor

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Xkale1996(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

guy na Olosho u dey date
Leave her alone
Look for a decent girl to date

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Elmcmaze(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]The truth is that always expect the unexpected so that you wont feel disappointed when it happened. My Lady always tell me that there are many people asking her hand for marriage, and I will always reply her, if that will make feel okay you can go on with it. I can't keep delaying her and she is not getting younger. The truth is that her happiness is the main thing

jaelz:

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by UptownVibes(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Until I got to other country I Know it's a Nigerian thing honestly.... Women sticks both thick and thin outside than our women that only use you because you're the available saviour for the moment...
Poverty has done a lot of damage to us to think this is Normal...Love is free but Nigerian men would never believe so the women capitalize on this to monetize love and even marriage and manipulate men through this .......

Relationships is like poverty alleviation scheme to them over here..

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by emonis88: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guy , d lady don go do her own business, make money rent house for herself, that y she no wan make u come d house come spoil business for her, better u move on, she don get clients weh get money pass u o!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by UptownVibes(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
cejaypriesty:

I don't know where you got this idea from but I have a sister and and a wife and both of them isn't what you wrote up there .Maybe you are speaking about your female relatives or girlfriends.If so then you need to change the kind of girls you relate with and for your female relatives,pray to God to intervene in their lives. I'm not trying to offend you only giving you an advice.
If God open your eyes to see some secrets about your wife and sis,you go shock. If you want to live long,don’t trust that gender,except she is your mom...

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by LEGHEND(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

Bro move on already....shes gone na...
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sukkyy2010: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
your stupidity is at utmost level. Ode!
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Tommydare(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Can u just rest...u can't use your idea to other peoples problem baba. E work for you no mean e go work for others. U might not be totally in the same situation or circumstance with that person. If it works for you good for u. It doesn't mean it will work for others.
Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lolachef(f): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
And why do you want to stay in the house?

Do you know if she's doing all that from her thrift contribution?

You don't have money and you are here on nairaland ranting..
jaelz:

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Emotionss: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

Your attempt to sound mature and woke just showed how shallow and weak you are not just as a man,but as a human being....

A girl he was taking care of when she was jobless finally got a job and suddenly became unappreciative and suddenly lost interest in her man even to the extent of not allowing him visit her sounds ok or normal to you ?

Instead of you to ask how a Woman earning 120k a month is able to rent an apartment of 700k a year ( more than 60% of her yearly income) Excluding the money spent on furnitures instead you are here castigating the OP for not being supportive to such irregularities.

Weaklings like you are one of the reasons why accountability is in decline in today's society.
It's obvious you lack the guts to question irregularities and abnormalities in your home and relationships...

With the way you sound I am 100% sure your wife is the Bread winner and the Authority in your house...

Weaklings coming on social media and be forming something the are not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sermwell(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Senator no be governor mate o. She will stay with the senator until maybe a President calls her and use her for ritual.
Wait! Are you saying a senator is in a better position than a governor??
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

Women are monkey branchers.

They will continue to monkey branch in search of the so called greener pastures or the so called prince charming.

The best you can do for yourself as a man is to never try in stopping her in her monkey branching escapades.

Focus in trying to build yourself and your career rather than being emotionally affected by her actions.

In the future, if for any reason at all, she decides to come back to you, you will now have the pleasure of either accepting her back on your own terms, or kicking her to curb.

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Weathered: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less
poorly arranged damage control

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by BlackyOne: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
To the street she belongs...go to the devil you don't know and marry her.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by seanwilliam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
nnamdizen:
There is no argument anywhere sir, you may have misunderstood my post, maybe out of spite for "Nigerian men" as you have categorized us, but my two cent about the matter at hand is that we men most times dont get our priorities right especially when we are involved with the opposite sex, but they on the other hand knows exactly what they came for and how to get it, when they sense decline or reduction in the benefit they came for, or get a better offer elsewhere, they switch without looking back. That my friend is called business transaction and nothing more!

Incase no one has ever told you , you’re very smart.
I follow u

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sermwell(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
kenedyx:

Loyalty is to the person who lifted you up and in this case that person is the senator.. not the fuckmate boyfriend.

The fact that you and your bro suffered doesn't mean you owe him loyalty when you make it. But you certainly owe loyalty to the man that lifted you up.

Therefore, if she were to lift you up, then you'd be the one who needs to be loyal to her (lol), not the other way around. Unless you have strong game and can turn around the Dynamics and herein comes the game which Lifespan is talking about.

But understand that it's purely a game and not the way it's actually supposed to be. Most men don't get this, that's why the op has been refused entry into his ex's house.
You're just being myopic! Does your brother stop being your brother just because another person made you rich? Even the senator will not trust her if he knows this about her! She could dump him tomorrow for a governor or president!

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by tfelicityk(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Give thanks to God for His Mercy and blessings upon your life...

If you guys can't manage yourself then remain being friends to eachother.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Assetosky(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Thrash. Is this what it's about. If it is, why can't she move up with him and not any other way ?

You go dey press your phone upside down. Yeye

Let d poor brit!!!!!!
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Assetosky(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Styluss:
I dont care either, just stating the obvious.
If you think I should support you and bring you along as your boyfriend in Canada but you dont think thesame if you were to be there, then you have the typical low mentality of most Nigerian Girls if you see payback/supporting as jelousy!

Let d poor brit!!!!!!!!
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by NEUDUDE: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
The way all this women for this thread dey shout level up, levels, move up. I hope say if senator use the girl or relegate the said girl to level zero. This same rule go apply cos what is good for gander is also good for goose grin
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by EmmyDJourno: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

Waiting be thrash. Move up, waiting you dey yarn.
The girl did the best thing. Wether it will workout for her is another thing. But I pray that it work out.
The guy will hopefully meet his level also. My advise is for him to up his game

Whether it will work for her🤣, if you ate sure it is the right, you should be sure it would work for her, mtcheww
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quebec91(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
I tell you cheesy
Manigie:
Just count your blessings and move on, man,.
Obviously this one wouldn't have made a good wife.....
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by EmmyDJourno: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Know when your babe is managing you, that’s all I would say😂

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quebec91(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Obviously senator don dey Oil her engine

Na only money that gender dey date and nothing else
jaelz:

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quebec91(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Facts👌 only
talented321:
They forget the past easily, as she dey with the senator now sef, if the governor call her now she will abandon the senator and move on with the govo.
But to tell u the truth many of this girls wey una complain of na run girls yet una went into relationship with them.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quebec91(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Confirm!
nnamdizen:
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.