Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50829 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by richie240: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
nnamdizen:
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.
Truth be told, that is how God created them: to be taken care of by the man.

If u want a faithful woman,
1) marry a virgin.
It is delusional for a man to think that a woman she married as a non-virgin is not a potential runz-gel.

2) marry her when she's still very young and impressionable ......i.e. as a teenager.
Don't mind d oyibos, they have their agenda which we mumu-ishly follow bumper-to-bumper.
The same oyibo (american) that says marriageable age for women is 18yrs na d same oyibo (british) wey talk say the marriageable age na 16yrs, but when african man marry 14/15yrs girl, fellow african go open mouth waaaaaa.

The reason to marry them young is to be able to groom them them to your desire, but if she too old b4 u marry her, instagram and tiktok would've done the training for you, and by that time, trying to mold her will be like attempting to bend an iroko tree at adulthood.

3. Be ready to marry a full housewife and be the major/sole breadwinner.
The more she goes out the more she gets hitted on by guys. If u want peace of mind, let her be a full-time housewife.
cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Ijaya123: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏑 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

That’s why people say woman are only loyal to their feelings. When feelings she derive from being with you, (that is erroneously referred as love) is no longer there, she will leave without a second thought. And the feelings could be financial, physical, psychological, societal and all that.

Always remember, women don't love men, they only love the feelings they get from being with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by aktolly54(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
myyansh68:
En dy pain you cheesy. So you want make she be like you for ever or make she no achieve because her boyfriend still dy dance under the rain abi? .

J E A L O U S Y

In CAPITAL LETTERS

Abeg make she run far ooo, na those kind Men, dy poison well doing Women with peppersoup in the name of " I come for settlement "
your male family go jam such a girl then you understand this isn't about jealousy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Marry her, that's a strong woman right there.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by worksmart(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
It is female nature, if you observe well, female animals even behave the same way.

They believe they owe no loyalty to any male regardless of their relationship history.

I Watch wildlife documentary about a pride of lions and the big old male lion that has been fathering all the cubs in the pride and defending was suddenly one day, challenged for ownership of the pride by a group of 3 younger lions that are brothers, and I watched all the females leave the old lion to go and face his fate with the invaders by himself.

Chalk it up to a life lesson and move on.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Shattuck(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

He gave the summary, without stating what are chain of events that led to that.
One sided narrations
someone who earns 120k rents an apartment of about 750k fully furnished, and when he asked she failed to give an answer about the source of wealth, yet she didn't even allow him access to the apartment, while I don't know the fully details of event, but if I am to assume his account is the true events, then the lady was wrong, and he should move on.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Tonytonex(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏑 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

so you just know this by now?
How old are you please?
What were you expecting?
Dey there make pant dey wear you
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Tonytonex(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
They forget the past easily, as she dey with the senator now sef, if the governor call her now she will abandon the senator and move on with the govo.
But to tell u the truth many of this girls wey una complain of na run girls yet una went into relationship with them.
na because dem hot na
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by GUNITGuy: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Until you visit other countries you won't appreciate Nigerian men.....What men here go through in the handa of women....Try dating outside maybe Carribeans, South Africa or Kenya ...And give yourself peace and start a family...
Just leave her alone
I don't blame those who say Nigerian women are *********

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Olowo gba iyawo Ole. She don go, o ti lo

Ajepako come and see chomtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by tariwalters(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
this is exactly the point i was looking out for.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kesmiraAutos: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
YOU ARE A REAL DUDE! I wish to hang out with you someday. @op please work with this advice. life no hard. cheers....
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by frugal(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
Levels changed cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by GUNITGuy: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
worksmart:
It is female nature, if observe well, female animals even behave the same way.
They believe they owe no loyalty to any male regardless of their relationship history.
Chalk it up to a life lesson and move on.
That's a lie and you swallow that ....It's a Nigerian thing especially.....
Travel and leave your comfort zone....Try do these because they know you care....
Look away and don't give a f**k ...
Stats against Nigerian women are terrible both home and abroad

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by onuman: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Break up with your EX? You can't Break up with your EX. You can only break up with your partner - wife or girlfriend.
Your EX is already your EX. How could you break up with someone you had since broken away from?
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mightyiyke: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
This life balance well well
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by ukaface(f): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Most times they don’t live and act for the future but live and act for the present

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by brownbib(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Baba, na normal thing with girls, no hard feelings just move on.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by IdJack(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bro move on with your life.

A good woman will come your way.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by GUNITGuy: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
He explained everything. And anyone who has dated an average Nigerian girl,knows the guy is dropping fact. As soon as an average girl sees a better offer,she forgets you that has been there for her when she was in trenches.. We only have few,who won't forget what you did for them,even things gets better for them. This is why a guy is not supposed to spend what he can't afford to loose on a bitch.. Most of them don't deserve anything good..
Until I got to other country I Know it's a Nigerian thing honestly.... Women sticks both thick and thin outside than our women that only use you because you're the available saviour for the moment...
Poverty has done a lot of damage to us to think this is Normal...Love is free but Nigerian men would never believe so the women capitalize on this to monetize love and even marriage and manipulate men through this .......

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Fear woman.
The next thing you will hear is how have spent on her so far that you should name your price and she will pay you off immediately.

jaelz:

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by richie240: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
She's a side chick to d senator/whoever bankrolled d apartment bro.
She's in a friends-with-benefit rlxnsp with her sponsor.
Nothing can 'workout'.
How many sugar zaddiez marry their sidechick Biko.
grin

Lifestone:

Waiting be thrash. Move up, waiting you dey yarn.
The girl did the best thing. Wether it will workout for her is another thing. But I pray that it work out.
The guy will hopefully meet his level also. My advise is for him to up his game
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by drsibz66(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

Twisted mind , twisted narrative. The op said the relationship has taken a negative turn( not allowed to visit or stay in her house) since she started leaving above her means.. in other words he suspects someone else is sponsoring her new expenses and status.
It has nothing to do with not supporting her to be better, he is only worried that her new sponsored status has created a divide in their relationship. So in essence her gold digging is beginning to pay off and she has forgotten her boyfriend.

So the guy you quoted is very correct.. women are only after what they can get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by oliverwrites: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
And this is the only thing you dumb brain can deduce from what he wrote?

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by chymeze: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle
Please read and understand. The point here is not about her getting higher than her man! The emphasis here is her sudden change of attitude (lack of gratitude and exhibition of disdain for little stuffs he previously did for her which she was always grateful for, use of rude words, unacceptable behavior of not wanting him to even visit her etc) and disrespectful disposition the moment she started working as PA of the senator. Even a dummy can tell something is going on which isn't right but you here supporting rubbish. Lol. Any reasonable guy would thank God for helping him dodge a future bullet as wife.

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by GUNITGuy: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:

You don't have sense. Not just as a man but as a human being. If everyone keeps dropping people like that would society not be in chaos. Oponu.

Isn't it a nice British Naija lady working in Met police, came for reality show, saw a man, got married to him and today there's bliss and peace all over her.

You think like a wretched poor person. This is your thought pattern. That of wretched poor people. Disloyalty, wretchedness and betrayal.

E go meet you for front
Honestly they think is normal.....Come to abroad an d come and be looking for Sugar Daddy.....You go find tire .... Everyone is busy, Contented and Technology has helped a lot ..... Women and Men are empowered infact more women are looking for Love ....All this thing they celebrate in naija is stupid

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

Gwarinpa babe won't allow you stay so that her sugar daddy will not see u.

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Menclothing: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

If it’s guy who did that u all call him a betrayal

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by udemzyudex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lol.. that's the thing about women.

That's why i always advice a guy to help a girl because he really want to and not because of love or you're crushing on her.

They are only loyal to their emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Got my first major breakthrough using this strategy. This happened between me and my girlfriend many years ago.... It really works if you're good in bed. She will always come back and can give you links to good connections too

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by eleniyan2020: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
no...she start fucking around politicians!
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

She never loved u then just saw u as a sponsor like most hungry girls do. Their definition of love or a relationship is sponsor and that means if a better sponsor comes along meaning more money they can switch or atleast cheat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.