Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

777ForChrist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 777ForChrist's Profile / 777ForChrist's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album by 777ForChrist: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
OK.Congratulations
Family / Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by 777ForChrist: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

You married and evil woman,who will eventually destroy you
Politics / Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by 777ForChrist: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Racoon:
The political intrudges continues.The systematic crippling of the political willpower of other members of the legacy parties started since winning 2015 but many of the unfortunate power players therein never deciphered it.

The hausa-fulani truly knows how to cover their own corruption while dusting others who dont belong.Just imagine the publicity this Tinubu case have generated comparing to AGF Malami-Abubakar Bagudu(Kebbi governor) in the repatriated Abacha loot case with the US
or the intrigues surrounding the Abdulrasheed Maina pension fund scandal.

So, It was extremely fool hardy of the Bullion vans man to completely let down his guards to engage in that depicable act forgetting that even the late MKO Abiola who supported IBB/Abacha military coups with hope to reap the windfall of such dangerous adventure ended up with a tragic end.Now the cabal have come out openly to do the maximum damage.

Fulani knew Tinubu is greedy,they played on greed.
Romance / Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 777ForChrist: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems

Relationship in Nigeria has turned to Poverty alleviation Program.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: DSS Frees Salihu Tanko-Yakasai by 777ForChrist: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2021
festacman:
If you understand how these things work, it means that having arrested and interrogated Salihu Tanko-Yakasai who is a Northerner and APC member, DSS is now justified morally and correct politically to go after Sunday Igboho or anybody for that matter.

What is paining me is that young people like u have brains twisted, there is no hope for Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 777ForChrist: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin

Not all men will be bold and truthful to tell you this truth.This is true.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by 777ForChrist: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2021
timesup234:
Cowards! Strike Iran directly let's see if you will survive another 24hrs. Hezbollah is waiting to turn Israel into a graveyard

Brainwashed bigot,low cost terrorist.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by 777ForChrist: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
US has no right to interfere in our own fight and no weakling of a president can seek their help.
Even Jonathan sent away the British Royal army

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by 777ForChrist: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:
What they are doing to Rochas is the reason these politicians take their stolen to UK and elsewhere to go and invest.

If these things were built in the UK or Dubai, Hope wouldn't have had a single power to do the things he's doing.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it.

On another note, was Rochas that bad that successive governors wants to win the heart of Imolites by destroying Rochas?

From Ihedioha to Uzodimma, same story.

Yes, he was horrible. God uses the wicked to punish the wicked.Hope is another Criminal.
Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by 777ForChrist: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Decency15:
Okorocha has lost weight

Your eyes are there.
Romance / Re: Disaster Preparedness Plan by 777ForChrist: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please read it up at endtimethings. Blog spot .com
Romance / Disaster Preparedness Plan by 777ForChrist: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Its clear that no matter where you live, you have to have a disaster preparedness plan. The world/weather is becoming more unpredictable. Some tips:

1. Have a disaster prep plan that your whole family knows. Teach tournament kids where exits are, how to escape plan.

2. Teach family private code for danger i.e code word

3. Keep fire extinguishers in car, house. Teach PASS. (Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Spray)

4. Teach kids to stop, drop, roll if on fire

5. Do fire drills with family so they know what to do.

6.Train kids to call emergency services /

7. Store at least 7 days of water in plastic containers or tank

8. Have a radio and batteries - know your emergency stations

9. Have emergency lanterns and batteries to last a week.

10. Store dry non perishable food ie. dry grains, cereals, canned food, essentials CPR

11. Store basic emergency medicines esp is you have chronic illness.

12. Have a well equipped first aid kit, incl bandages, antiseptics, charcoal tabs, splints, antibiotic ointment.

13. If you have babies, have backup diapers, baby food etc

Continue Reading

INTERESTING TIMES: Disaster Preparedness Plan https://endtimethings..com/2021/02/disaster-preparedness-plan-by-gesare.html?spref=tw
Politics / Re: Magu's Lawyer Reacts To Bawa's Appointment. Says 'Justice Has Not Been Served' by 777ForChrist: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Which Justice? Did he give any justice to his former victims? Why is he expecting one? I don't have or feel any pity for wicked people.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns by 777ForChrist: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-moving-towards-disintegration-abdulsalami-warns/

The funny this is that while these clowns pretend as if they don't know what's happening, they preach peace and unity of the different ethnic groups in Nigeria. Buhari continues to appoint only Fulani Muslims to Lucrative and sensitive positions.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by 777ForChrist: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

This bring tears to my eyes.

Just control the military, the rubbish will stop
Politics / Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by 777ForChrist: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
Now, I see why Alex Otti used his name to campaign: Ikpeazu, meaning backyard verdict.

This is an epitome of such baseless backyard verdict.

If you hear of Zombies in Igbo land,he is one of them.
Romance / Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please guys go and read it up at endtimethings. add blogspots.com

Seun and his team censuring the web address
Romance / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dear Sir,

Please I don't want my names to be published.

I am 28 years, working in a good firm.

Some years ago,while still an undergraduate,I met a guy, then a student, he was like three years ahead of me,that is to say,while I was still a fresher,he was in his third year.

The guy in question is from a good home,he is handsome and smart and
intelligent. He also has good prospects.

On the day we met,I went for students' fellowship, after the program as I was about to leave . I felt someone tap me at the back,when I looked he was the one,he said he was prompted to collect my contacts, that he developed likeness for me as soon as he set his at me and also that he would want to know more about me,after his long talk,which we exchanged contacts.

Some weeks after ,I received his call,he told me that he would like to see and visit me, innocently, i obliged. We then fixed a date.

The appointed day came for him to come, though he came few hours later,after staying for few minutes,he left promising to be back again .To me it was good news, since I had no friend or family around, it was big relief that at least, I have someone to talk to and call a friend.

After his repeated visits, as well as his several pleas that I should come and know his place,on my first visit to his house, I noticed some female things in his room,obviously, they were left over , since at that point, we had not formalised our relationship,I over looked and never asked him questions.

As time went by,he told me that, he loved me and that he would want something serious with me,frankly speaking,I was inexperienced when it comes to relationships,I also considered the fact that so far,unlike the stories I had heard and read about guys,he seemed to be different. I asked for time to think about his request, which he granted. Few days later he called to know if I had agreed. That was how it all started. He became a regular caller and visitor in my apartment.

Some days,I would spend some nights in his house,to enable me meet up with my early morning classes,because his apartment was closer ,initial , we weren't doing anything, we only gist, it lasts late into the night,after which we slept off. In my heart i was full of praises for him. After a while , we started kissing,from there we graduated to romance,i was very careful not to have sexual relationship with him,at that point in time.

On the day we had our first sex, This guy promised me heaven and earth,how we will live forever,as husband and wife,and also how he will never look at any woman till he dies apart from,also how he will double his hustle, after school, to ensure that he actualised and facilitated our marriage plans,little did I know that this guy was only after my virginity.

Thanks to my friends,who taught me how to count and know when I was safe for sex. As time went on,we started making out,sometimes we had sex without any form of protection and when it wasn't even safe to do so,simply because of the love I have for him.

The first time I missed my mensuration, I waited for like two weeks after,hoping that it will come,but it never did. After getting the tested,I was told that I was pregnant. Hmmm,the shock, the horror and disbelief didn't allow me to tell him at first, but when I eventually did,he pleaded that I should get rid of it,that since he was in his final year,and still not financially capable, that he wouldn't be able to take care of the myself and baby .Moreover,i wasn't also ready to be a baby mama, and out of love and pity I had for him,I agreed and he took me to where I got rid of the pregnancy.

The second time I got pregnant for him was,some weeks to his graduation,after waiting in vain for my menses, a test confirmed I was few weeks pregnant, when I informed him about it,he came up with excuses like the first time.

Continue Reading

INTERESTING TIMES: I Aborted For Him Several Times,Yet He Does Want T... https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/i-aborted-for-him-several-timesyet-he.html?spref=tw

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2021
endove:
Can't read all though

Go the blog
Romance / Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:
you must come and finish this story if not I will personally protest against you

Go to endtimethingsblogspot.com
Romance / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dear Sir,

Some years ago,while still an undergraduate,I met a guy, then a student, he was like three years ahead of me,that is to say,while I was still a fresher,he was in his third year.

On the day we met,I went for students' fellowship, after the program as I was about to leave . I felt someone tap me at the back,when I looked he was the one,he said he was prompted to collect my contacts, that he developed likeness for me as soon as he set his at me and also that he would want to know more about me,after his long talk,which we exchanged contacts.

Some weeks after ,I received his call,he told me that he would like to see and visit me, innocently, i obliged. We then fixed a date.

The appointed day came for him to come, though he came few hours later,after staying for few minutes,he left promising to be back again .To me it was good news, since I had no friend or family around, it was big relief that at least, I have someone to talk to and call a friend.

After his repeated visits, as well as his several pleas that I should come and know his place,on my first visit to his house, I noticed some female things in his room,obviously, they were left over , since at that point, we had not formalised our relationship,I over looked and never asked him questions.

As time went by,he told me that, he loved me and that he would want something serious with me,frankly speaking,I was inexperienced when it comes to relationships,I also considered the fact that so far,unlike the stories I had heard and read about guys,he seemed to be different. I asked for time to think about his request, which he granted. Few days later he called to know if I had agreed. That was how it all started. He became a regular caller and visitor in my apartment.

Some days,I would spend some nights in his house,to enable me meet up with my early morning classes,because his apartment was closer ,initial , we weren't doing anything, we only gist, it lasts late into the night,after which we slept off. In my heart i was full of praises for him. After a while , we started kissing,from there we graduated to romance,i was very careful not to have sexual relationship with him,at that point in time.

On the day we had our first sex, This guy promised me heaven and earth,how we will live forever,as husband and wife,and also how he will never look at any woman till he dies apart from,also how he will double his hustle, after school, to ensure that he actualised and facilitated our marriage plans,little did I know that this guy was only after my virginity.

Thanks to my friends,who taught me how to count and know when I was safe for sex. As time went on,we started making out,sometimes we had sex without any form of protection and when it wasn't even safe to do so,simply because of the love I have for him.

The first time I missed my mensuration, I waited for like two weeks after,hoping that it will come,but it never did. After getting the tested,I was told that I was pregnant. Hmmm,the shock, the horror and disbelief didn't allow me to tell him at first, but when I eventually did,he pleaded that I should get rid of it,that since he was in his final year,and still not financially capable, that he wouldn't be able to take care of the myself and baby .Moreover,i wasn't also ready to be a baby mama, and out of love and pity I had for him,I agreed and he took me to where I got rid of the pregnancy.

The second time I got pregnant for him was,some weeks to his graduation,after waiting in vain for my menses, a test confirmed I was few weeks pregnant, when I informed him about it,he came up with excuses like the first time.

Following the pains, experiences and horror,I had as a result of the abortions I did,I decided on my own,that I wouldn't have any sex again. We continued our relationship without sex for some time, till he received his call up letter,

Continue Reading

endtimethingsblogspot.com

INTERESTING TIMES: I Aborted For Him Several Times,Yet He Does Want T... https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/i-aborted-for-him-several-timesyet-he.html?spref=tw
Romance / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does by 777ForChrist: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Dear Sir,

Following the pains, experiences and horror,I had as a result of the abortions I did,I decided on my own,that I wouldn't have any sex again. We continued our relationship without sex for some time, till he received his call up letter,he was to do his National Youth Service very far from me and in another state. Before he left,he pleaded that we should have fun, atleast for the last time, to my dismay ,it resulted to another pregnancy. When I later informed him,he pleaded again,that I should get rid of the pregancy ,because he was not yet ready to father a child and I did.

Continue Reading

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by 777ForChrist: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
dumahi:
Kanu's Achilles Heal is that he overspeaks. Just when you think he is following a gracious train of thought, fiam! He oversteps. Couldn't he have made his point and won support without divinizing IPOB and losing support? If your IPOB is the only people Fulani fears, why the herder killing in South-East?

You stay in Europe and use social media to endanger millions of innocent lives in Igboland. Some Fulani will now want to prove you wrong and go after hapless farmers in some Enugu, Abia, or Ebonyi village. Then, you will lament the killings on the social media and that's all. Meanwhile, those who are bereaved will never get their loved ones back to life. Kanu, this is disguised wickedness. Tueh!

Nigerians, I enjoin on you to learn how to put a permanent STOP to herder terrorism in Nigeria in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6380047/easier-than-imagined-way-overcome-herder-tribe

Please let them prove oooooo
Romance / Re: The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy by 777ForChrist: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tbadbad:
Please you all should stop speaking in parable and give me advice , since October , I have been drinking and start smoking sometin I have never done before , I’m not myself anymore , I’m confused and don’t know what decisions to take

You are too childish to be called a husband.Just too immature.
Why are u bothered with things that happened before u marry her? Did she tell u that she was a virgin?

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Aunt Raped Me by 777ForChrist: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
biggy00000:
removed my dick and started touching it, when it became strong, she used it to be rubbing at her clitoris. She continued for some time , then jerked and stopped. She stayed a while then she stood up ,left me and entered the washroom. When she came out ,she was smiling.

She pleaded that I should not tell anyone, not even my mum, she promised me that she was going to give me anything I wanted. She left me alone at home, went out and bought more things for me. That night, i could not sleep,what happened played in my head, over and over again.I didn't tell anyone. She continued the same practice,of carrying me to her body,asking me to touch her breast, while she touches my dick to stand and then using it to stroke her clitoris, as time went on,I started enjoying the thing , and that kept happening anytime we are alone in the house, yet I didn't tell anyone not even my beloved mum.

After some years, my aunt got married and left the house. Now she is living with her husband and Children. She left me spiritually, physically and psychologically devastated .As it is, I can't stay without masturbating and sex.

How do I come out of this problem?I need help.

Anonymous.

Enemy of progress
Romance / My Aunt Raped Me by 777ForChrist: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dear Sir,

Compliments of the Season, I am a boy of 21 years old. I am in one of the private Universities in Nigeria.

I have a burden that has lingered and which I have been carrying it for a long time. I also find it very difficult to share it and I don't know whom to talk to.

My father is a businessman, who spends most of his time travelling around and sometimes even to outside the shores of Nigeria. Then my lovely Mum, works for a big company,so she is also busy and she is not always around. We are left at the care of Uncles and most times Aunties as well as house helps. My Uncles and Aunties come around for financial assistance, there are times they spend enough time with us.

My younger siblings are girls,so I am the only boy in my family and my mum's boy. We are shown love and enough care anybody can think of.

Some years back, when I was 10, I had terrible and frightening experiences, though I was young, yet I still remember vividly all the things that transpired.

As usual, before my mum leaves for work ,she will draw a to do list of house chores and leave it mostly for my aunties to do.

There is this particular Aunt of mine,my mum's second cousin, that is always around, then she was young , fair in complexion, beautiful and nice, but far older than me. She made sure that I always had whatever I desired, just whatever.

It didn't stop at that,anytime she went out, she used to buy many things for me and she ensured that I was always happy. She addressed me as her small love. And she was the one that normally bath me any time she was home. She made sure that no one else did.

I noticed that anytime she baths me,she spends more than enough time rubbing my genitals, and in most cases,she ensured that it stood strong, after doing it for some minutes she would stop and pour water on me, then apply the cream and dress me.

I can remember vividly, the very first time she started doing that. At first,I didn't see it as anything, as innocent as I was, i didn't understand what she was doing,she continued and this lingered for a long time.

One evening , my mum came back from work, I guess she was tired as usual, after we chatted , I told her I wanted to tell her something,she gave me permission to,then I told her what my aunt was doing to me, she called my aunt to asked her if it was true, she denied all that, saying that what she did was to make sure that my genital was clean, then my mum right there asked her to stop. But she never did.

The next day,when my mum left for work,as early as she does, I woke up from sleep, cleaned up and ate , then aunt asked me why I reported her to my mum,to be very frank, I did that because I didn't understand the meaning of what she was doing, I didn't give her any answer. She then promised that she would give me everything in world if I don't tell anyone anything again.

She stopped that period and never did that while bathing me, but she didn't stop buying things for me anytime she went out.

Some months went by, one day, i was alone with her at home, because my mum took my two younger sisters to go and make their hair and my Dad wasn't in town as usual, no one else was home. I was in my room playing,then my aunt came and asked that I should come and stay with her in her room. Innocently, i followed her,she was on the bed and I was sitting beside her and continued my play ,after some time she asked me to help her scratch her boobs, that they were itching her. I innocently did as she asked, before I knew it , she carried me and put on herself , the next thing that happened, was that she removed my dick and started......

Continue Reading

INTERESTING TIMES: My Aunt Raped Me https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/my-aunt-raped-me.html?spref=tw
Politics / Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by 777ForChrist: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
This man doesn't have shame.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by 777ForChrist: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2021
ayenale1:

See a typical Nigeria and Africa mentality...so bubu that close borders didn't fight God?any small thing u put God wetin happen

Nigeria is not a country. Not known by God.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Conducive Business Environment Vital For Economic Growth by 777ForChrist: 4:42am On Jan 21, 2021
This man should be taken for mental evaluation, he is sick upstairs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by 777ForChrist: 4:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
It is clearly a fight of the globalist vs the nationalist.

I see the pattern here, Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the affairs of the world.

Look at the reversed policies... If you know, you know.
(Well, the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something)

Trump took his fight to the extreme. US is an Immigrant country, infact that was one of the reasons why God created it.For Trump to stop immigration,means he was indirectly fighting God.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump by 777ForChrist: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2021
What will he tear,for voting a Nepotistic, demonic and a Religious Bigot called Buhari?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market by 777ForChrist: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wike shouldn't be wasting Rivers Money, there are many roads and canals that are left un done,people are suffering no job.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.