Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most (17558 Views)

How Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men – Lady Explains / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by zed7: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:

That’s what you want to believe and that’s your prerogative

Being married doesn’t mean I have to join the brainless herd that tell women they have no value unless a man sees them worthy of marriage. I’m valuable single or married and my value isn’t attached to the approving gaze of man. You would understand if you had the capacity to
You're a f** hypocrite. Like I rightly suspected, you're married. When they get married, they start pushing the it's ok to be single narrative. Why not remain single and die an old hag?

The average black person achieves something and then starts telling others that what they achieved isn't a big deal.

Why not leave your toxic marriage and stay single?

Women and men need partners, we need someone to spend our lives with. All these nonsense woke culture of red pill and feminism will only further plunge you all into misery.

What we should be selling is ability to have sense and screen for the right partner. Humans, most especially women are miserable when they are old and unmarried. FACTS.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
I’m not responsible for your inability to use your brain.

Just because I recognize that it’s okay for someone to choose to be single doesn’t mean I think being married or in a relationship is bad. Two things can definitely be true. Which is that either choice is fine and none makes you more valuable than the other. Especially as a woman because that’s who this conversation was centered around to begin with.

If something this straightforward is difficult for you to understand, I wonder how you cope in real life. Simple things must be overwhelming for you. How sad.

zed7:

You're a f** hypocrite. Like I rightly suspected, you're married. When they get married, they start pushing the it's ok to be single narrative. Why not remain single and die an old hag?

The average black person achieves something and then starts telling others that what they achieved isn't a big deal.

Why not leave your toxic marriage and stay single?

Women and men need partners, we need someone to spend our lives with. All these nonsense woke culture of red pill and feminism will only further plunge you all into misery.

What we should be selling is ability to have sense and screen for the right partner. Humans, most especially women are miserable when they are old and unmarried. FACTS.

4 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by zed7: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:

Just because I recognize that it’s okay for someone to choose to be single doesn’t mean I think being married or in a relationship is bad. Two things can definitely be true. Which is that either choice is fine and none makes you more valuable than the other. Especially as a woman because that’s who this conversation was centered around to begin with.

If something this straightforward is difficult for you to understand, I wonder how you cope in real life. Simple things must be overwhelming for you. How sad.

Using derogatory words don't make you smart. I aired an opinion and you countered.

Allow me stick to my opinion, marriage is good and should be encouraged. What the society should encourage is getting married for the right reasons.

Stop selling the narrative that being single is fine for women, it isn't. It isn't even fine for men. That's my opinion, either deal with it or kill yourself.

People like you remain married and deceive others, reminds me of Linda Ikeji preaching celibacy and getting pregnant. She would have wanted marriage if not that she was dumped. Silly feminist deceiving others.

Don't bother replying, stuck to your opinion ma'am.
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:

He seems mentally disturbed. Comparing apples to oranges. No one is saying marriage is not desirable or women shouldn't marry. But until then, allow these women make their choice and breathe. You would think this is common sense or maybe they just pretend to miss it.

If you were haunting unmarried women, they would come up with another talk of women being their own enemies.

Such knuckleheaded dolts.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
The thing is you’d think it’s clear to anyone with common sense but that’s how they start and spread rumors on here.

The other day one of them was saying I’m encouraging single women to avoid marriage and childbirth. The next this one will start saying I’m asking all married women to leave their husbands. I just tire.

pocohantas:

He seems mentally disturbed. Comparing apples to oranges. No one is saying marriage is not desirable or women shouldn't marry. But until then, allow these women make their choice and breathe. You would think this is common sense or maybe they just pretend to miss it.

If you were haunting unmarried women, they would come up with another talk of women being their own enemies.

Such knuckleheaded dolts.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:
The thing is you’d think it’s clear to anyone with common sense but that’s how they start and spread rumors on here.

The other day one of them was saying I’m encouraging single women to avoid marriage and childbirth. The next this one will start saying I’m asking all married women to leave their husbands. I just tire.

That is what they do. Twist your words and run with it. You should know them by now. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Being single is fine for women and maybe men 🤷🏽‍♀️

Same as being married. As long as it’s a choice.
zed7:

Using derogatory words don't make you smart. I aired an opinion and you countered.

Allow me stick to my opinion, marriage is good and should be encouraged. What the society should encourage is getting married for the right reasons.

Stop selling the narrative that being single is fine for women, it isn't. It isn't even fine for men. That's my opinion, either deal with it or kill yourself.

People like you remain married and deceive others, reminds me of Linda Ikeji preaching celibacy and getting pregnant. She would have wanted marriage if not that she was dumped. Silly feminist deceiving others.

Don't bother replying, stuck to your opinion ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
pocohantas:

That is what they do. Twist your words and run with it. You should know them by now. grin grin
exhausting
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kayperry: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:

Maybe the threads that lures you out from kitchen gave you out grin

anyone can search cococandy ... you will never find her comment under a working r/ship or peaceful marriage cheesy kilode !
24/7 aunty is looking for who to rescue into singlehood while she log out to rest on her perfect hubby chest at night

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kayperry: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:
By undoing you mean not being married. Right ? Because I know that to you guys, that’s the worst thing that can happen to a woman. And when you see women who tell you they are happily single, it shatters your mind. You just can’t believe there are women whose existence do not center around finding and keeping a man. How confusing that must be

Yiimu !! tonto dikeh and aunty linda do pass you until god decided to open there yansh ...
there is no such thing as happily single, even mama jam jam wey dey form i no send "men" was busy getting it from lekki boyz

All those celeb that use to feign amazon/feminist wayback where are they today, you think eniola badmus is repackaging herself for singlehood or for women likes

Even our very own poco that prides herself as lakiriboto, for some time now she can't make two sentence without adding "my man" cheesy
women are deriatives of men, unlike men a woman as her urge and womb to contend with, either ways she needs a man

men just want to release, 96% of his problem is solved

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Single women can be happy.

You don’t have to like it
kayperry:

Yiimu !! tonto dikeh and aunty linda do pass you until god decided to open there yansh ...
there is no such thing as happily single, even mama jam jam wey dey form i no send "men" was busy getting it from lekki boyz

All those celeb that use to feign amazon/feminist wayback where are they today, you think eniola badmus is repackaging herself for singlehood or for women likes

Even our very own poco that prides herself as lakiriboto, for some time now she can't make two sentence without adding "my man" cheesy
women are deriatives of men, unlike men a woman as her urge and womb to contend with, either ways she needs a man

men just want to release, 96% of his problem is solved

3 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kayperry: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:
Single women can be happy.

You don’t have to like it

Single women can be happy over an event no doubt But when we talk of happiness that makes a woman radiate or glow it can only stem from a man's attention/affection

Guy's reaction over these topic goes beyond "likes" or dislike, reality is the watchword here
tonto dikeh tried to cover it up even dj cuppy with all the $$ we see her outburst

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by UCHIHAmask: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Amarisco:

I give this 80% 🤭

1a… na. this is an urban myth. We are roughly evenly distributed

1b… half mark. sleeping around and having multiple wives is fundamentally different. But yes, the women lose out
1a... It isn't an urban myth in certain areas,in advanced nations your statistics is true but in underdeveloped areas and stagnant poor nations,by fact,the number of women especially of adult age is always slightly higher than that men, I trust you to have deep thoughts on the reasons.
...I know that it is not easy to get an accurate statistics in countries that lacks database such as ours,but in support of the OP, you would be surprised at the logic behind the statistics I can profer!
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by Amarisco(f): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2023
UCHIHAmask:

1a... It isn't an urban myth in certain areas,in advanced nations your statistics is true but in underdeveloped areas and stagnant poor nations,by fact,the number of women especially of adult age is always slightly higher than that men, I trust you to have deep thoughts on the reasons.
...I know that it is not easy to get an accurate statistics in countries that lacks database such as ours,but in support of the OP, you would be surprised at the logic behind the statistics I can profer!

Mm I get that!

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 3:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Can single men be happy without women?
kayperry:

Single women can be happy over an event no doubt But when we talk of happiness that makes a woman radiate or glow it can only stem from a man's attention/affection

Guy's reaction over these topic goes beyond "likes" or dislike, reality is the watchword here
tonto dikeh tried to cover it up even dj cuppy with all the $$ we see her outburst

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kayperry: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2023
cococandy:
Can single men be happy without women?

Yes, example Bobrisky
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by descarado: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Let those who grew up in polygamous home deal with this debate. You are wasting your time debating when you never experienced polygamy. It's just speculations.
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
kayperry:

Yes, example Bobrisky

Bobrisky is not a heterosexual man, you know that.

3 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kayperry: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

mess with him and 9 months will be the judge undecided
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

You already know he’s being disingenuous. That’s why I decided to reignite my ignore button on him. He never makes sense anyway

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
cococandy:

You already know he’s being disingenuous. That’s why I decided to reignite my ignore button on him. He never makes sense anyway

😂

He knew what he was doing.
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by kkins25(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by koladata(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2023
then you are a very realistic and rear lady, your people no dey think straight.

ultraviolet27:

I am a Lady Check from my Profile I Just don't like deceiving myself!!
Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by Aklee4994(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Have you guys actually spoken to any children from polygamous homes to know how toxic it is?
They is nothing toxic about it stop 🛑 living on a la-la land..I came from a polygamous family of 5 wives..

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Aklee4994:
They is nothing toxic about it stop 🛑 living on a la-la land..I came from a polygamous family of 5 wives..

And how many people from polygamous homes have the same situation as yours ? undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by Aklee4994(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
1Sharon:

And how many people from polygamous homes have the same situation as yours ? undecided
you have no experience how polygamous family look like you’re just assuming of the speculation surrounding it and what people alway say about it..is just as good as monogamous one

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most by Friend22(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Most people From polygamous homes don't want that shit for themselves or their children.

What does your uncles being abandoned by his wives prove?

Who told you so?
Where and when was such resera h conducted.
Maybe one or two people said so and in your mind it means everyone does?
Haba Magana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slept With 83 People / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.