Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62508 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by jaxxy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
women are hastsy emotional decisions. undecided
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
This crap writeup was written by a bitter frustrated man.
Make una calm down for una lies abeg.

Very true!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Duru009(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is the STORY of many women......

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Octopusssy:
This was definitely written by a man. No 41year old woman will refer to herself as 'old'.

Jobless mofos everywhere.

On point!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by izubext007: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
may God bless his new union
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MrsTwrite(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Go and ask kanayo o. Kanayo for help. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
dealslip:
Some of this stories make sense to retards actually. This kind of stories happen around low self esteemed men and retarded women. Thank You

This story is obviously a fake write-up.

But the life circumstances it portrays is a widespread reality in the West with many women messing up their lives like this but are too proud, and being instructed by radical/lesbian feminists to be strong and proud, to admit it publicly.

They create a delusion of "having the best time of their lives ever being older and single". Only for the next batch of young girls to believe them and then repeat the mistake like pure mugus.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Metrofox:
"She took" ? why do women find it extremely hard to be accountable for anything?

They are crazy, selfish, self-centred beings!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by popcykaylah(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
I am going through similar issues. My wife is rude and mean towards me all for reasons that makes no sense . I cook,I clean and spend every kobo I have on the house.but yet I am not appreciated. She threatens me with leaving and she being in love with other men. I worry for our kids and i love us being a family . But she says she's got lots of better men. Right now I am not bothered anymore .. I have suffered so much in putting this marriage together. Na to let her go be next thing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by correctguy101(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obierika:
So what should I do with this story?

Unread it... shocked

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Stoicful(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Authoreety:
Lol... Some one some where is also pimping herself for this
Most ladies play themselves. I know a lady already on this road. I'm comfortable doing great and she is still attached to NYSC crush who is in another state, struggling...

I'm already dating other women and it will be a big shocker when I tell her I'll be getting married soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
crackhaus:

But when you tell them this, some of the "smarter" ones will try to prove you wrong by basing their analysis on the 0.1% of women who successfully divorced, remained desirable, and remarried easily.

Exactly!

Women are complete idiots when it comes to facing facts, the truth and reality.

They prefer delusions and trying to manifest their feelings and desires by just saying their delusions is the reality.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sukkot: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.
that mane said wotowoto grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by achimendy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry

Are you serious, pls tell me something. I'll like to learn.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
texazzpete:
You can bet your entire life savings on this: The OP was written by a man

Damn right!

Hence, why I am not commenting on it.

Na nonsense!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Faposky95: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Carcholce:

You get better eyes. Story is fake as bobriskys boobs

It's not
It's what our stupid, impatient sisters are going through

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by AZControversial(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

If he's sadly married her son who love to spend holiday with his step mother would have giving her details lol.

grin
This one got me!!!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Octopusssy:

Somebody jilted and is still butthurt

Women are the majority of the ones that really end up living their lives butthurt.

Literally and figuratively speaking!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

She must have been watching K drama and started having stupid movie scene romantic thoughts in her head…

Now, e don clear to her that everyone is replaceable…

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by obaidan: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Loooool
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Praktikals(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
These women need to know that this is Africa and they need the home to remain relevant over time
Men are not really held by such constraints, the older we get the more our appeal, it’s the opposite for women, hence the saying; It’s a man’s world😎
Former queen Naomi comes to mind
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by rolams(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Congratulations to her for working against her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by elmagnifico411(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad
I don't feel for her. In fact, it gladdens my heart that she's suffering... Entitlement oshi! now she's saying the other lady took her husband, her son, and her life. Meanwhile she freely gave everything away with her stupid attitude. Ladies out there should better learn and make amends where they're lacking.. nonsense and yeye catch.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by bionixs: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Authoreety:
Lol... Some one some where is also pimping herself for this
I tell you

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by PDJT: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Octopusssy:
This was definitely written by a man. No 41year old woman will refer to herself as 'old'.

Jobless mofos everywhere.

-My dear, 41 year old woman is quite old in today's currency. Have you not seen the availability pool of teenagers in today's society, especially across SM? Hmm dey play. grin

-Meanwhile, what is the average age of people in Nigeria or even Africa?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
dominique:
All these stupid fake stories composed by men to emotionally blackmail women to endure marriage. It's not a today's something. Make ina keep cooking

Definitely fake story.

But representative of widespread reality in the West.

Western women have been lied to and brainwashed that they are the prize and are fabulous; and they do over-value themselves and their attractiveness longevity. Many fuuuuck up their lives with this mentality.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by teebabs48: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is somewhat similar to the movie, Acrimony.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Thegoodone13(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
I knew a woman something like this happened to in our community. Don't cheat on your husband and if you cheated on your husband, you will definitely regret it.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by bionixs: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.
Abeg , you get sense joor
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Dshocker(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
This should serve as a lesson to women out there shout, i will divorce him, i will divorce him.

Truth is that, apart from domestic violence, 80% of women that divorced their husband stands to regret it after 3yrs of the divorce.

I was laughing at those foolish women that defended her banker husband, against one lawyer Adaobi in Abuja....
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dokkyelele(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry

I am so sorry about that don't worry healing become to you
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by emekajacobogbon(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
BOSSkesh:
There still hope, just wait for Shiloh 2023
You wicked pass me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.