Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62467 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Eagle360(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olosho cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
dealslip:
Some of this stories make sense to retards actually. This kind of stories happen around low self esteemed men and retarded women. Thank You

This is exactly how the lady felt until her dawn came.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
popcykaylah:
I am going through similar issues. My wife is rude and mean towards me all for reasons that makes no sense . I cook,I clean and spend every kobo I have on the house.but yet I am not appreciated. She threatens me with leaving and she being in love with other men. I worry for our kids and i love us being a family . But she says she's got lots of better men. Right now I am not bothered anymore .. I have suffered so much in putting this marriage together. Na to let her go be next thing

You are obviously a weak man.

And I can guarantee you she has no attraction to you or has lost it.

She most likely settled for you to marry after she has passed her peak (~20 to 27 years old), none of the alpha males that she was giving her puni to smack it took her seriously and she was scared of ending up on the shelf, so she accepted your attention because (a) you are giving her attention, (b) you are a good and trustworthy guy, and (c) you earn enough to provide.

In her mind she has lost in the relationship game and settled for someone she does not want nor highly value. You are a mere back-up option that has been exercised. There are better men in her past and that she has come across recently that can flush her reservoir far better than you.

Your weakness is a turn off to her everytime and highlights her feeling of failure. She takes this feeling out on you because when women feel bad about their lives, they would rather blame someone else than take accountability of what they did wrong.

When a woman dares to ever threaten you that she will leave you, tell her to get the fuuuck out IMMEDIATELY. Tell her not to over-think it and do it now.

Talk less of when a woman is telling you how she fancies other men more than you and you accept it like mumu.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Stoicful:
Most ladies play themselves. I know a lady already on this road. I'm comfortable doing great and she is still attached to NYSC crush who is in another state, struggling...

I'm already dating other women and it will be a big shocker when I tell her I'll be getting married soon.

popcykaylah, now compare yourself to this smarter and stronger man.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

She must have been watching K drama and started having stupid movie scene romantic thoughts in her head…

Now, e don clear to her that everyone is replaceable…

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many women are these delusional.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Irupetepete: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Carcholce:

You get better eyes. Story is fake as bobriskys boobs
I am in a similar situation, wife left me cos I ws in a financial mess which wasn't so before...
Now am doing fine and working on my life..
She is living her life believing dangote or oteldola will walk into the hotel she work ND wife her.
I always wish her well but nothing can make u come together again.. I pay feeding allowance for my kids every month so don't assume the story is fake

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by VULCAN(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
She will likely kill the new wife.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by maestro299: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
dominique:
All these stupid fake stories composed by men to emotionally blackmail women to endure marriage. It's not a today's something. Make ina keep cooking
cheesy
Dominique, even you too?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
dokkyelele:

I am so sorry about that don't worry healing become to you

Dogshit, meaningless advice/consolation.

Women never solve women's problems.

They leave it or compound it.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by thinkmoney(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Congratulations to him.
A cooked up piece to scare women into submission
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by maestro299: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Reminds me of Tyler Perry's "Acrimony"!
This man! It's like you were reading my mind...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Irupetepete:

I am in a similar situation, wife left me cos I ws in a financial mess which wasn't so before...
Now am doing fine and working on my life..
She is living her life believing dangote or oteldola will walk into the hotel she work ND wife her.
I always wish her well but nothing can make u come together again.. I pay feeding allowance for my kids every month so don't assume the story is fake

A man's loyalty is tested when he has many beautiful women after him and into him.

A woman's loyalty is tested when a man is facing financial struggle for a long stretch.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by rossovu: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.
Forgiveness is easy, forgetting is almost impossible. The pain of regret is absolutely traumatizing.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by maestro299: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gamesmart:

Damn right!

Hence, why I am not commenting on it.

Na nonsense!
I don't know the veracity of this particular story, but believe me, I've seen similar happen to close friends and family. It's almost like a running theme among them that they wish they could go back in time and make different choices...

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

Omo Ibadan how u take know say na fake story?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
I have seen this happen on a regular basis.

Izza common occurrence, people don't learn. grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by coconat(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
maestro299:
I don't know the veracity of this particular story, but believe me, I've seen similar happen to close friends and family. It's almost like a running theme among them that they wish they could go back in time and make different choices...
GBAMSOLUTELY[b][/b]
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Malawian(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.
which one is forgive herself? her 'remorse' stems from the fact that the ex is doing better than her, she wont have had such if the ex is still struggling up till now.
like a wise man once said, 'they don't miss you when you are gone, they only miss you when you are doing better'.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ACE1010: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's life for you. I had everything going on well with you, you selfishly destroy it thinking your beauty would last forever. I don't pity women like you 😏😃😏

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ZUBY77(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady had the same problems. Just that her regrets will come as soon as she clocks 40

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by AmotekunSW: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
popcykaylah:
I am going through similar issues. My wife is rude and mean towards me all for reasons that makes no sense . I cook,I clean and spend every kobo I have on the house.but yet I am not appreciated. She threatens me with leaving and she being in love with other men. I worry for our kids and i love us being a family . But she says she's got lots of better men. Right now I am not bothered anymore .. I have suffered so much in putting this marriage together. Na to let her go be next thing

You are a very weak and senseless fool and your foolishness will cost you your life. Even if you are weak, pity your parents and your children. Do you want them to lose you?

She sees you as an obstacle to get happiness and will eventually kill you to move close to the happiness she so much craves. If she can't get it as a divorcee, she will get it as a widow.

You should start making alternative plans cos that lady will kill you.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Brandiebird: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Something is wrong on this platform. I thought the women bashing was a phase like most things but now it’s becoming a permanent part of the platform. Have incels taken over?

There use to be some intelligent and funny people on here but now it’s just Incels and frustrated people. It’s sad af.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by omooba969(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
popcykaylah:

Never be afraid to let go, you shouldn't tolerate an unreasonable spouse. ✌️

Your kids will be fine.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MrDoGood(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

Could be fiction, but it happens
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by fyzaila: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Malawian:

which one is forgive herself? her 'remorse' stems from the fact that the ex is doing better than her, she wont have had such if the ex is still struggling up till now.
like a wise man once said, 'they don't miss you when you are gone, they only miss you when you are doing better'.

You're right
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by fyzaila: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
rossovu:

Forgiveness is easy, forgetting is almost impossible. The pain of regret is absolutely traumatizing.

True
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by kkins25(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
sukkot:
that mane said wotowoto grin cheesy
I'm on my way to 30, I cant believe i can no longer take more that one satchet of nescafe or Lipton again.. stomache ache....

I'm actually ver anxious as i am now... i sleep nd wake uo with that single thought that 30 is here.... scarry.. to me, it's very scary..

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Bigseven(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Acrimony

Enjoy the consequences of your actions while it last
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Herbiodun09: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
No sorries for her. smiley
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
I have noticed something about most girls, of this generation. Any little misunderstanding, they just block or call off the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sajiwere(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beauty they say, use to fade and besides, you seems to be the problem here!
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Regrettably, most will still repeat your mistakes and continue with the blame game.

I keep telling niggas and bannies who'd like to hear that marriage/relationship is one hell of a work and until we began to put in the work we'd be left with awnnnn and breakfast.

Minus promise of sex and the monetary benefits, most folks roaming our streets have no business with marriages/relationships, what most are looking for is purely transaction and nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.