Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86763 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by drnoel: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2023
Kipaji:
Also, guys who are personal trainers and masseurs are fvcking their clients. Not all, but a considerable lot.

Very true and U are definitely right there. Beings lots of issues but....
Any woman that puts herself in that position should be ready to take the consequences of her action.
Doesn't mean that every women that go to make masseurs allow invasion of their bodies. Please let's be objective here
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Wow! I'm speechless.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okhuadams:
Yes I won't allow any male touching you. For any reason
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! I'm speechless.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's what I call sincerity , you look too beautiful for me to allow any man give you a massage. Samantha I rather go for training so I can do it for you

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Exceed15: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Would she also allow a lady massage me like this?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Samantha124:
This pidgin of yours is making it difficult for me to understand what you're saying.
Samantha how are you doing
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 07, 2023
I'm good and you?
Okhuadams:
Samantha how are you doing
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Mrtaye: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I like Africans in general( the good ones of course).. I'll be moving to another African forum when I leave here.. grin grin grin

I can't mention the name of the forum because last time I did, I got banned.
Unfortunately Samantha no forum like nairaland.... it's the numero uno

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm good and you?
same here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.