Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86765 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2023
But masseurs are also professionals... They went to school and received proper training just like male gynaecologists.

So are you telling me that you'd prefer a male gynaecologist who'd be opening your wife's legs and fingering her just to do some tests on her to a masseur who'd be just massaging her and not even touching her genitals?
fleksy:

gynaes are professionals with the anatomy of the male and female body in their subconscious. the masseurs can touch sensitive areas that can turn d person on....if you don't understand this argument, ask google!
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
But masseurs are also professionals... They went to school and received proper training just like male gynaecologists.

So are you telling me that you'd prefer a male gynaecologist who'd be opening your wife's legs and fingering her just to do some tests on her to a masseur who'd be just massaging her and not even touching her genitals?

People keep equating this to gynaecologists and it’s not thesame. There’s nothing sexy about a sick person and if you know some stuff gynaes keep up with, it’s enough to make a man loose sexual attraction for women eg blood, discharge, smell etc.

With a massage therapist, you’re looking at a healthy person. Regardless of whether the therapist is trained, the job is sensual in nature. It can even lead to rape if the man is outta control.

No reserved, prim and proper woman will allow this.it’s different if you are single.

Like many have said, if you as a man have to enforce these boundaries for your wife then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I am from SA and I'm black, don't mind the fair skin..😊😊😊
Hmmm Abi oooo
You seem to love Nigeria seeing as you're very active on a Nigerian forum
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you..😊😊😊

You're welcome honey
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Well, the forum is interesting.
MisterKennedy:

Hmmm Abi oooo
You seem to love Nigeria seeing as you're very active on a Nigerian forum

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by highness25(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.
abeg I no wan vex. Stop it
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, the forum is interesting.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
What do you have to say about those healthy women who do pap smear tests every year? I mean it's not only sick women who consult with gynaecologists.

And have you ever heard of masseurs raping their clients?
Labdi69:

People keep equating this to gynaecologists and it’s not thesame. There’s nothing sexy about a sick person and if you know some stuff gynaes keep up with, it’s enough to make a man loose sexual attraction for women eg blood, discharge, smell etc.

With a massage therapist, you’re looking at a healthy person. Regardless of whether the therapist is trained, the job is sensual in nature. It can even lead to rape if the man is outta control.

No reserved, prim and proper woman will allow this.it’s different if you are single.

Like many have said, if you as a man have to enforce these boundaries for your wife then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't understand what you just said anyway..😂😂😂
highness25:
abeg I no wan vex. Stop it
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
MisterKennedy:

Samantha the forum is pretty interesting because of you... You're adding so much fun to nairaland.

Samantha you're a very special lady that I'll really love to know on a more personal level.

I really like you so much Samantha

Please send me a message on WhatsApp so that I can have your number 🙏 + 2 3 4 (0) 7 0 6 3 1 0 2 9 1 5
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Uniquekriss(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't easily get offended.. grin grin grin
That's a good quality. Cheers
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you have to say about those healthy women who do pap smear tests every year? I mean it's not only sick women who consult with gynaecologists.

And have you ever heard of masseurs raping their clients?

As for masseurs raping clients, I haven’t heard of any but it’s a possibility. To be honest I’d be scared to be in such a position if i were a lady except i dont mind the risk materializing.

As for healthy women visiting doctors, a medical exam is not exactly a fun procedure. Those tests can be painful and i dont know too many men that would get off by inflicting pain on someone.

I for one, i get woozy at the sight of blood. I once fainted in a hospital ward. The fact that someone is writhing in pain due to something I’m doing can never be fun.

Also, for every healthy patient you see, you would have seen much more patients with gory issues which would leave a mark on you mentally. There are men that find it hard to be attracted to their wives after being in the room during childbirth. Imagine the doctor that has to witness that everyday?

Many doctors today ventured into the field because they were intelligent in high school but when the reality of the job dawns on them, they always become depressed. Imagine going through all that gore everyday for peanuts when someone else working a comfy office job outearns you and has no business with sick people. I donot use the word sick in a derogatory manner but for illustration only.We all get sick at some point so i am in no position to mock an ill person.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
I do pap smear once every year and it's not painful, so what are you talking about?

And are you telling me that male gynaecologists hardly get sexually active due to the nature of their job?

And if you are a medical doctor, then I'm sorry to tell you that you're an incompetent one, you probably joined the field just to please your family, not because you have passion for it.

Someone who gets uncomfortable at the sight of blood and faints while treating his patients is a danger to those patients and therefore not fit to work as a medical practitioner... You will one day end up consting people their lives with your incompetency.

You better quiet your job before you kill innocent people... There are a lot of other careers for intelligent people.

Leave the competent doctors who have passion for what they do to do the job for you.
Labdi69:

As for masseurs raping clients, I haven’t heard of any but it’s a possibility. To be honest I’d be scared to be in such a position if i were a lady except i dont mind the risk materializing.

As for healthy women visiting doctors, a medical exam is not exactly a fun procedure. Those tests can be painful and i dont know too many men that would get off by inflicting pain on someone.

I for one, i get woozy at the sight of blood. I once fainted in a hospital ward. The fact that someone is writhing in pain due to something I’m doing can never be fun.

Also, for every healthy patient you see, you would have seen much more patients with gory issues which would leave a mark on you mentally. There are men that find it hard to be attracted to their wives after being in the room during childbirth. Imagine the doctor that has to witness that everyday?

Many doctors today ventured into the field because they were intelligent in high school but when the reality of the job dawns on them, they always become depressed. Imagine going through all that gore everyday for peanuts when someone else working a comfy office job outearns you and has no business with sick people. I donot use the word sick in a derogatory manner but for illustration only.We all get sick at some point so i am in no position to mock an ill person.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I do pap smear once every year and it's not painful, so what are you talking about?

And are you telling me that male gynaecologists hardly get sexually active due to the nature of their job?

And if you are a medical doctor, then I'm sorry to tell you that you're an incompetent one, you probably joined the field just to please your family, not because you have passion for it.

Someone who gets uncomfortable at the sight of blood and faints while treating his patients is a danger to those patients and therefore not fit to work as a medical practitioner... You will one day end up consting people their lives with your incompetency.

You better quiet your job before you kill innocent people... There are a lot of other careers for intelligent people.

Leave the competent doctors who have passion for what they do to do the job for you.

I’m not a medical doctor and not even in the health field. I’m only trying to point out that the people that cope with such go through alot. They are also humans like me.

Regarding pap smear, it’s not erotic atall sticking something in someone, bringing it out and testing the liquid on it. I’m cringing while writing this.

Also, alot of gynaes i know have sworn off women due to the gory things they see on the job.

How do you maintain erection after seeing maggots coning out of someone’s vagina? Would you ever look at women thesame anymore? Of course not
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Zking: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
I think a masseur will do a better job than a chiropractor...

JimmySwaggart:
No big deal in date Sha. But if his prick bulges out, I will thank him so much for his service, tap my wife, tell her to put on her clothes and we'll leave the place, and go find a female chiropractor to finish what he started.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you just cringe from a mere clean and natural discharge then it means you're either gay or a virgin because normally when a woman is aroused, she gets wet and releases a discharge.

I'm telling you that there are a lot of healthy women who do pap smear every year and you're telling me about maggots, maggots from where?

I've come across a number of male gynaecologists who are married, so who told you that a lot of them stay away from women?

Your excuses are not making any sense.
Labdi69:

I’m not a medical doctor and not even in the health field. I’m only trying to point out that the people that cope with such go through alot. They are also humans like me.

Regarding pap smear, it’s not erotic atall sticking something in someone, bringing it out and testing the liquid on it. I’m cringing while writing this.

Also, alot of gynaes i know have sworn off women due to the gory things they see on the job.

How do you maintain erection after seeing maggots coning out of someone’s vagina? Would you ever look at women thesame anymore? Of course not
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
If you just cringe from a mere clean and natural discharge then it means you're either gay or a virgin because normally when a woman is aroused, she gets wet and releases a discharge.

I'm telling you that there are a lot of healthy women who do pap smear every year and you're telling me about maggots, maggots from where?

I've come across a number of male gynaecologists who are married, so who told you that a lot of them stay away from women?

Your excuses are not making any sense.

Well I’m not gay and i wish i were a virgin. Youve accused me of all sorts today. Incompetent doctor, gay, virgin( which is a good thing), etc. I have basically being on the defensive. I wonder what’s coming next?

To your point, any medical procedure immediately looses all eroticism. A pap smear is not a sexy procedure and it even has a certain technique to it. You need to insert a certain way etc. I’m biting my teeth while typing this.

This is in stark contrast to a massage where there isn’t any mental barrier. The person is not your patient.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
You're still not making any sense.
Labdi69:

Well I’m not gay and i wish i were a virgin. Youve accused me of all sorts today. Incompetent doctor, gay, virgin( which is a good thing), etc. I have basically being on the defensive. I wonder what’s coming next?

To your point, any medical procedure immediately looses all eroticism. A pap smear is not a sexy procedure and it even has a certain technique to it. You need to insert a certain way etc. I’m biting my teeth while typing this.

This is in stark contrast to a massage where there isn’t any mental barrier. The person is not your patient.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You're still not making any sense.

Summary:

1. Comparing a masssage session to a medical procedure is false equivalence

2. A medical procedure done on a healthy person looses its erotic appeal as long as it’s with instruments, gloved hands, within the forewalls of a hospital and in some cases, under supervision.

3. A massage session can induce erotic feelings since it induces pleasure on both ends. Some people get off by pleasing and if the masseuse is on this table; they would have a blast. This is in stark contrast with lets say a pap smear than can cause discomfort and even pain.

4. Attending to multiple sick people can leave a mental scar and you will begin to view healthy people with that lens.

I have tried to simplify it in a manner you can grasp easily.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gynaecologists are used to what they do to a point that it doesn't affect them one bit.

I know this because they told me themselves.

So you'd prefer your wife to open her legs to a male gynaecologist to do a pap smear, but you have issues with those masseurs that'll be massaging her with her private parts covered?

Labdi69:

Summary:

1. Comparing a masssage session to a medical procedure is false equivalence

2. A medical procedure done on a healthy person looses its erotic appeal as long as it’s with instruments, gloved hands, within the forewalls of a hospital and in some cases, under supervision.

3. A massage session can induce erotic feelings since it induces pleasure on both ends. Some people get off by pleasing and if the masseuse is on this table; they would have a blast. This is in stark contrast with lets say a pap smear than can cause discomfort and even pain.

4. Attending to multiple sick people can leave a mental scar and you will begin to view healthy people with that lens.

I have tried to simplify it in a manner you can grasp easily.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Gynaecologists are used to what they do to a point that it doesn't affect them one bit.

I know this because they told me themselves.

So you'd prefer your wife to open her legs to a male gynaecologist to do a pap smear, but you have issues with those masseurs that'll be massaging her with her private parts covered?

Most decent women i know would prefer to see a female gynae than a male one. I wouldn’t support my wife seeing a male gynae. Again i dont think it’s for me to enforce this. The woman i marry would naturally be this way because that’s who i am and that’s who I’m gonna attract.

Again, you said gynecologists arent moved by what they see and that’s what I’ve been saying the whole time. Some are used to it, most are grossed out by it and the environment is not well suited to erotic endeavors. However, we can’t say same of a masseur. A massage room with the opposite sex can be a sexually charged environment and we are all humans. All he has to do is move his hands higher up the thighs abit and the lady may be lost in the moment. Maybe not you but we cant say same for alot of other people.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Maybe in Nigeria masseurs sleep with their clients.

But I've never heard such a thing happening in my country before, so I trust them to be professional.
Labdi69:

Most decent women i know would prefer to see a female gynae than a male one. I wouldn’t support my wife seeing a male gynae. Again i dont think it’s for me to enforce this. The woman i marry would naturally be this way because that’s who i am and that’s who I’m gonna attract.

Again, you said gynecologists arent moved by what they see and that’s what I’ve been saying the whole time. Some are used to it, most are grossed out by it and the environment is not well suited to erotic endeavors. However, we can’t say same of a masseur. A massage room with the opposite sex can be a sexually charged environment and we are all humans. All he has to do is move his hands higher up the thighs abit and the lady may be lost in the moment. Maybe not you but we cant say same for alot of other people.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe in Nigeria masseurs sleep with their clients.

But I've never heard such a thing happening in my country before, so I trust them to be professional.

😂😂 another shot fired from you again. Now it’s my country.

At this point you’re just arguing to get the last word in and not because you’re right
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
I'm not firing any shots, but I'm just being honest because I've heard a case of a masseur sleeping with his clients where I'm from.

Labdi69:

😂😂 another shot fired from you again. Now it’s my country.

At this point you’re just arguing to get the last word in and not because you’re right
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not firing any shots, but I'm just being honest because I've heard a case of a masseur sleeping with his clients where I'm from.

Fair enough.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
I meant to say that I've never heard any case of a masseur sleeping with his clients where I'm from.

Forgive my bad English... Anyways, I'm done here... Bye.
Labdi69:

Fair enough.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I meant to say that I've never heard any case of a masseur sleeping with his clients where I'm from.

Forgive my bad English... Anyways, I'm done here... Bye.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Okay if that's the case
Samantha124:
Nah! Even if I was in a relationship, I was still gonna go for it... I mean those people are well trained and professional.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Boossking: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2023
I don't have the energy to come start blaming the devil
So no way No
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
So you would not be comfortable with a male gynaecologist assisting her?
Yes I won't allow any male touching you. For any reason
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nahunger(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Zero rounds..😒😒😒

Lie lie
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by drnoel: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Kipaji:

Great thinking.
The woman that is truly for you should not even want another man to be in that position with her. If you find yourself having to ask her or worse convince her to not get a massage by another man, then she is not your wife.
Men, be with women who want you and who want to be with you. Your woman will not even want to put herself in a position that can give other men ideas. And that should be a filter criterion as you select the women in your kingdom..
There are problems that you just don't have with a woman that likes and respect you for you.

Nothing was shown in that picture to warrant such a statement. Please grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.