Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86759 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Why do you men have issues with masseurs, but you're okay with male gynaecologists
Samantha124 you want to defeat me by all means, I no go gree for you. As for me never for what na
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
This pidgin of yours is making it difficult for me to understand what you're saying.
Okhuadams:
Samantha124 you want to defeat me by all means, I no go gree for you. As for me never for what na
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
U go explain tire
Samantha124:
This pidgin of yours is making it difficult for me to understand what you're saying.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by NairalandGossip: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone
You are harsh cheesy
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by HillaryNelo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
If she can allow a fellow woman to do it to me too, then we are good
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I have no choice... It's me against millions of Nigerians.. grin grin grin
talented321:
U go explain tire
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Many people don't know because they think everybody in the forum understand the pidgin'' just like me when you told me earlier before
Samantha124:
I have no choice... It's me against millions of Nigerians.. grin grin grin
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yep, and it's understandable because it's a Nigerian forum.
talented321:
Many people don't know because they think everybody in the forum understand the pidgin'' just like me when you told me earlier before
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
You are really enjoying this forum sha''
Samantha124:
Yep, and it's understandable because it's a Nigerian forum.
sama'' recommend any sa forum i want register' you can't be enjoying ours without.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't know any interesting SA forum... I was first on a Ghanaian forum before I deactivated my account there and joined nairaland.
talented321:
You are really enjoying this forum sha'' sama'' recommend any sa forum i want register' you can't be enjoying ours without.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nahunger(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I am..😒😒😒

Feel free around me 😊😊😊
Just tell me how many rounds you had, I won't tell any one 😞
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
That means sa is not trying upon the development''
Why do you deactivate from the ghanian forum?
Samantha124:
I don't know any interesting SA forum... I was first on a Ghanaian forum before I deactivated my account there and joined nairaland.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Uniquekriss(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
We were just discussing about life in general and school because I was still a student back then, before I knew it, he was done.
so devil no minister to you @that point or... Lol
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
I wanted to learn more about Ghana and Ghanaians, but the forum was already full of Nigerians and most of the interesting topics were posted by Nigerians.

Most of the Ghanaians were just inactive... So I lost interest in the forum.
talented321:
That means sa is not trying upon the development''
Why do you deactivate from the ghanian forum?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
I wasn't even thinking about anything else... He's even married.
Uniquekriss:
so devil no minister to you @that point or... Lol
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
You like nigerians'' how i wish one of them'' you know, so that you can be a citizens''
Samantha124:
I wanted to learn more about Ghana and Ghanaians, but the forum was already full of Nigerians and most of the interesting topics were posted by Nigerians.

Most of the Ghanaians were just inactive... So I lost interest in the forum.
what is the name of the ghanian forum?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
I like Africans in general( the good ones of course).. I'll be moving to another African forum when I leave here.. grin grin grin

I can't mention the name of the forum because last time I did, I got banned.
talented321:
You like nigerians'' how i wish one of them'' you know, so that you can be a citizens'' what is the name of the ghanian forum?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by SonofGod231: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
lomprico:
I'm a good masseuse so she will be getting all massage from me. smiley
The word "masseur" Mr.man...Masseuse is for females....Just take correction and move on.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Are you serious?
Samantha124:
I like Africans in general( the good ones of course).. I'll be moving to another African forum when I leave here.. grin grin grin

I can't mention the name of the forum because last time I did, I got banned.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Be careful for nothing. A WOMAN WILL CHEAT IF SHE WANTS TO . shocked
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by correctguy101(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I will not only watch him slave to carrase her and make her cum but I will be watching while sitting right there with a glass of whiskey in my hand smiling and pondering how I and the Gods can clone more beautiful women.

Abeg comot jhor, you wey go carry gun go shoot omolomo...
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yep.
talented321:
Are you serious?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by BALLOSKI: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
drnoel:
Very childish topic, nothing to comment
you still commented.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godnight
Samantha124:
Yep.
that our discussion never end o

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zero rounds..😒😒😒
Nahunger:

Feel free around me 😊😊😊
Just tell me how many rounds you had, I won't tell any one 😞
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by IbroMaka(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.

Tell us you didn't get a "happy ending"
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Ladymillion(f): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
U dey mind them? Ordinary massage ?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Were you married or engaged at the time?
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
I was single.
nwetadinobi042:
Were you married or engaged at the time?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Daxray07(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
We are just too naive in this part of the world. na we also carry religion for head and na we still dey backwards pass for everything. You think being a masseuse or chiropractor is an easy thing? These people are trained professionals and don't objectify their clients. The moment you're on their table your body becomes their job not a sexual fantasy.
I've been massaged before and the relief afterwards was heavenly, why miss out on such a great experience because you think the person wants to sleep with you undecided? Na wah for una sef
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can say that was why you were cool and felt relaxed after all during the masaage
Samantha124:
I was single.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by TheBillyonaire: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
correctguy101:

Abeg comot jhor, you wey go carry gun go shoot omolomo...
The question is if I can allow. Permissioning is important, but betrayal is intolerable and penalty is fatalism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.