Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86771 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Interactive34: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it .. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.

Enjoy what?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by flexyrule(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

4000+ posts in a little just over 4 months. Nawaoo!
He is obviously a jobless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Incognito9: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Omo masseur dey enjoy sha grin

Free oily knackings is all I see cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nahunger(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

🥹🥹🥹
You don't need to complete the story just tell me how many rounds you guys had 😋😋

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
So that what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad

But 85 percent of massage from male masseur always end up in passionate sex if the woman should be in her ovulation period
They call it happy ending.

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by iamblest(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
wink
It depends on the situation?

Is he trying to save her life or no?

If yes, why not.he is free too so long as he is sincerely doing everything possible to save a life

But if its for formality sake , as in for massaging sessions that brings pleasure , then CAPITAL NO...A woman that agrees to such knowing fully well she has a boy friend or husband is a low class harlot and needs to be discarded ASAP.A[b] better woman[/b] that loves her boy friend/ husband would never agree to such, just the way she wont agree to a lady doing such to her boy friend/husband...

If a my wife/girfriend really needs a massage , why cant i simply help her as her husband abi those massuer get two head.unless she dey look for persom to carry her go where i no know!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by dbestuncle: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tell us the truth you enjoyed it as in how ?
Ans what does wierd mean, you calm yourself down and enjoyed it.
This progression tell us just one thing!
😁😁😁😁 Orgas what?

Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Mcmichaelin1: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no.
It has to be a woman.
Your mind is dirty
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by flexyrule(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
Simple yes or No question.

You have touched a very sesntive religious topic and gone to throw insults.

Your type for real life no dey fit show working when Akanchawa rise.

Na only plenty plenty talk wey no dey ever full basket.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by VEHINTOLAR: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
IMPOSICAN'T;ko le werk !
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Chetas81(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Morally damage citizen with their ridiculous post, what can we learn from this

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:

So no happy ending? wink
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Phred1717: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
JUST FEAR Women... Period!
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by fineberry(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ogbenni everything dey one kind jare.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
A woman that can allow an "unknown" man do this to her should not be made a wife - she should only remain a girlfriend or side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chetas81:
Morally damage citizen with their ridiculous post, what can we learn from this

Go to encyclopedia if u wanna learn.
Nairaland is for everi, the good, bad, ugly, ridiculous inspiring and non inspiring. Every damn thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by RushManni: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:

In reality, no long debate : I kinda feel majority of the female gender aren't even brought up to par to KNOW what it is to be a woman - but what I'm not sure of is if they are innocently that way or indulged deliberately in that "ignorance" (which is, knowing but some how decided to act like not knowing and usually just to prove a point which is closest to show comparative living with what partains to males).

However, in reality it hits hard at them not knowing this; that is, exuding this ignorance.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Zion243(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no.
It has to be a woman.

Even from a woman, it's a No No.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by santakris(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
No way. Except in my absence
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by jeromestarks: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Alvin212(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
No man can perform this on a woman

With out him having borner

Unless such a man is a dead Dicckkk like

Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by SIRKAY98(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
What of delivery?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Makamatic: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na abomination for my land ooo . All these kind thing na him they kill husband and children .

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by LagosFirstSon: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Only a cheap woman will allow these
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobleou(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
Hey, don't be a daft...

The Doctor saved a life and this man is massaging

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Obiedun(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no. It has to be a woman.
If the woman is a lesbian nkor?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Pallaz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
You people don't even know that many of this men wey dey massage women no be straight guys. Almost all of them are homosexuals,,,, they don't even care about ur woman because he sees himself as woman too...they prefer dicks in dia asss🤣🤣🤣.... So anything concern pussies e no concern them. They massage and go out. Although as for me, any day my wife feel comfortable with another man on her body,, then the marriage is ending soon

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Realguyman1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
klimkid:
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.
Lol! My woman nor even fit try think am talk less of even doing it. The day she try am, e done be things for her bdat.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by rightopdeep(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
drnoel:
Very childish topic, nothing to comment
U are the Child here ..very very matured topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.