Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86767 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by deluckiest(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Once beaten, twice shy! I have stopped my wife visiting gym.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Labdi69: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
deluckiest:
Once beaten, twice shy! I have stopped my wife visiting gym.

Why?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by drlateef: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.

Can you shut up? Comparing banana with pineapple. A doctor attended to a life saving emergency which is most appropriate. This one is a thing of pleasure and sensuality. It is most inappropriate for a man to do this to a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Igboslayer: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.
Calm down mamama👏👏👏👏😜😜😜👌👌👌
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by achimendy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Even your statement sound fishy

Lol, exactly.....
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Antell95(m): 2:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:

4000+ posts in a little just over 4 months. Nawaoo!
grin
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by October1960: 3:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Modern women keep comparing themselves to men and wonder why they keep losing the game.

We pay, have a good time and move on.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by BECALMBECALM(m): 3:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
Oga stop speaking English. This is not morally right. No man In his right senses will allow this to happen. If you like continue speaking english
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Pallaz:
You people don't even know that many of this men wey dey massage women no be straight guys. Almost all of them are homosexuals,,,, they don't even care about ur woman because he sees himself as woman too...they prefer dicks in dia asss🤣🤣🤣.... So anything concern pussies e no concern them. They massage and go out. Although as for me, any day my wife feel comfortable with another man on her body,, then the marriage is ending soon

So when it's time to give birth what will you do? Deliver the baby yourself? undecided
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

How can you compare a medical procedure that is meant to save life to common massage? This your comparison is wrong

The masseuse and the doctor are both doing a job.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Emekayoung:
I know a guy who stopped doing the job as a massage therapist. Women always demand for happy ending which is (sexxx during or after the massage session). And you must succumb to their demands if not they will report you to the management and put a sexualll assault allegations on you. Fear these women o. They can do undo. Where will you get the natural strength to sleep with women everyday? Abi you no wan live long as a man? The happy ending part can never be recorded on camera. Once your woman gets in there,it's only she and God knows what's happening in there. That massage stuff is like someone romancing your body while you are naked,some people may overcome the temptations,but not all women. Your body will trigger for sexxx,that's normal,na human being you be? Don't mind women coming here to lie that they have self control and all sorts of thing. They know what's up. Most of them have slept with those massage therapists but they will come out and swear with their lives and career that nothing ever happened. Fear those creatures.

Lol in what country was this? undecided

Women hardly take massages from men. But men actually prefer to take massages from women.

Only brave women are open minded to getting massages from a man. It's an awkward situation for a woman, your friend is lying or exaggerating.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by DenreleDave(m): 5:17am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Masseur na rubbis job...

I will never allow that sha
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Daxray07:
We are just too naive in this part of the world. na we also carry religion for head and na we still dey backwards pass for everything. You think being a masseuse or chiropractor is an easy thing? These people are trained professionals and don't objectify their clients. The moment you're on their table your body becomes their job not a sexual fantasy.
I've been massaged before and the relief afterwards was heavenly, why miss out on such a great experience because you think the person wants to sleep with you undecided? Na wah for una sef

Nigerians are too unexposed I swear, just look at the comments. They don't even understand massages.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Masseur na rubbis job...

I will never allow that sha

That is because you don't understand it. You guys are too unexposed, it's annoying.

Most women don't want massages from men anyway.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
This pidgin of yours is making it difficult for me to understand what you're saying.
I meant that you want to defeat me with your comment that for me I can't allow that I will not be comfortable with a man seeing my woman half naked is too risky. And would not allow it on you
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by jahsharon: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

Good enjoyment. So, how many times did your cum within the session?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:
I can now confirm why seensee left you
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2023
SonofGod231:

The word "masseur" Mr.man...Masseuse is for females....Just take correction and move on.

Yes sir
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Fishy how?😂😂😂

Good morning Samantha

Is that you in your profile pic?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I wasn't even thinking about anything else... He's even married.
you are very mature. Just checked and saw you're from/in South Africa. With the kinda questions I asked, I expected that you'll hurl insults at me already, that's typical of an average Naija breed.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Enskynelson(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

So, are all jobs the same? What planet are you from again?😆
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2023
I don't easily get offended.. grin grin grin
Uniquekriss:
you are very mature. Just checked and saw you're from/in South Africa. With the kinda questions I asked, I expected that you'll hurl insults at me already, that's typical of an average Naija breed.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Yes.
MisterKennedy:

Good morning Samantha

Is that you in your profile pic?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Zero times.
jahsharon:

Good enjoyment. So, how many times did your cum within the session?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2023
So you would not be comfortable with a male gynaecologist assisting her?
Okhuadams:
I meant that you want to defeat me with your comment that for me I can't allow that I will not be comfortable with a man seeing my woman half naked is too risky. And would not allow it on you
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Nah! Even if I was in a relationship, I was still gonna go for it... I mean those people are well trained and professional.
nwetadinobi042:
I can say that was why you were cool and felt relaxed after all during the masaage

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes.

Wow!!! I actually thought you ripped off another lady's photo....

Wow 😮 Honestly I must say you're a very very beautiful lady

Are you from South Africa?

You look kinda hybrid or half cast
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Thank you..😊😊😊
MisterKennedy:

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
I am from SA and I'm black, don't mind the fair skin..😊😊😊
MisterKennedy:

Are you from South Africa?

You look kinda hybrid or half cast

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Titogbanski: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:

You enjoyed it very much I guess.....pleasurable
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by fleksy: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You men are okay with taking your girlfriends and wives to male gynaecologists, but you have issues with masseurs, why?

gynaes are professionals with the anatomy of the male and female body in their subconscious. the masseurs can touch sensitive areas that can turn d person on....if you don't understand this argument, ask google!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.