Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25678 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by kevwemike: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ummm ummmmmmmmmmmmmm uncountable

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
That without them, the world would have been dull and empty!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ufotunang: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
I learnt that they like money too much 🙄

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
They only remember the bad things u did to them nd will always find a way to do u back.
They love money,they don't care how u made it just have money.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?

Great lesson.

u only become a Man after u graduate from the university of womanology.

if u dropout u will suffer. u must finish the course.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BlackyOne: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
You mean from Jada Pinkett Smith...na she teach devil work

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by africandollar: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
I’ve learnt that women have a big problem with taking accountability when it negatively affects them.

A woman would rather continue to lie when confronted with the truth and logic, they could even stand before God on the judgement day and tell Him he’s lying when he calls out their sins.

I remember recently how Kirk Franklin’s mum still denied that the person with 99% probability outcome of DNA test was Kirk’s father, the woman still swore with her dead mother’s grave!

I believe strongly that some accountability code was missing before God ran the script that made up the gender called woman.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women are gentle looking but can be deadly and calculative

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ufotunang: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lanre1st:
Women! Run ooo
..abi..fear women 🙄

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by saysoo: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
nothing to learn from women, they change every minute or you will learn tire.

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by chronique(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

Women are loyal to their feelings. If she's not your daughter, sister, mother or lawful wedded wife that you can trust, don't go over and above for anyone of them. Nothing you do is ever a big deal for them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Kemadealadire(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women are the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by RichAbujaGuy: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
The right woman in your life (that truly loves you with all of her heart) is heaven on earth. wink
No need to go into detail but the main one is that she brings you peace of mind and also your soul/spirit!

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ufotunang: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
In a love relationship they are just interested in money not true love

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by dival247(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women are worst u expect happiness from no matter all the good things you done in the past and present they surely do u bad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ufotunang: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are too demanding

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Chetas81(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
I LEARNED THAT THEY PREFER TO BE SINGLE MOTHER'S, THEY ALSO WANT THEIR FEMALE BINGOS TO DO THE SAME THING, THOSE ARE THE VICTIM OF YAHOO BOYS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ruffDiamond: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Better avoid them like a plague especially naija own if ya want peace of mind and want to make it in life!

Only very simple men with dick for brain dey follow them used mgbeke upandan undecided

12 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Chetas81(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.
are you talking about the yahoo boys victim's

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ruffDiamond: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Women are best.
you mean to say they are mostly beast!

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Kemadealadire(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
ruffDiamond:
you mean to say they are mostly beast!
Oga, I said what I said in clear simple English😌

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by JustPowerApps(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
They warm our beds wink Bed warmers

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Advancedman(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.

A naturalist can't find 'FAULT' in God's creation and if a creation behaves in an inordinate manner there are prescribe sanctions.
Therefore the only lesson about woman of today's world is identity crisis vs self realization.
It's either she is as confused as confusion or clear minded to act as a woman and function in such capacity and capabilities to fulfill her role and calling.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Available9: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Marry a woman you can control

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Brownbetsport24: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Different strokes...!

All the women I have encountered so far in life, up to the one I'm currently married to, left awesome and great impressions in my life.

Sometimes, I wonder how and where some of you guys meet the bad eggs you all gripe about
but say the truth!she just an average girl, not so fine/pretty.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by kushme: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
as u stay focused..don't let the years run by..becos pursuing money and old with no companion is not worth it

What companion are you talking about?
Like a man should always adjust his ways to accommodate what he doesn't like, or keeping your space in a particular way just for another person all in the name of a woman to change the settings.
Abi, na the one of waste, since my brother married, he became grey faster than when we were together. What about my banker friend wey dey get extra money before marriage while now na different news.
My own experience nko, kept a woman for one week only to be spending more than how I dey spend as a lone guy who is so fulfilled in his little space. They(females) try to take away your focus if it doesn't please them. My married brother and two married friends advised me not to get into the plantation (marriage) if I want to maintain the freedom I am enjoying now... They know I know already. Less I forget, these women in our lives are not bad women, they are just dealing with their damn hormones..

Lastly, you can take this to the bank, "if they are not happy then you shouldn't be happy,too". you having fun without them is evil to them and should be punishable.

Now, these are what some men like us want from women.
- Fill our belly(optional, cos we can do it)
- empty our balls(fvck us)
- Let us be (leave us alone).

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Inspirer1: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Do not follow their lead/suggestions always, occasionally do the opposite.

16 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Fiscus105(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Watinhapen:
I’m a married man. So, you can take these things that I have learnt about women to the bank.

1. Don’t be a pussy man. If you’re not a real man with principles, a woman will always take you for a ride. A real man who doesn’t compromise always get the best women and is treated with topmost respect.

2. When you find a good woman, treat her well. You may not find another as good as her.

3. A woman that can keep herself is a good woman. Don’t ever allow anybody to tell you that a virgin doesn’t matter. It takes a good woman to be a virgin in this age and time.

4. Every woman loves a man that is caring. Find the one that worth your care. Don’t waste your time and resources on a woman that doesn’t worth it.

That number 3, is half truth.

Several wives that husbands met as a virgin in which having extral marital relationship latter in marriages, some carry shoulders up and not submissive to the husbands.

At least I know five.

Virginity is good ooo, but not determinat of good behavior and by extension blissful in marriages.

11 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
All Women are Adult Children Once They are With Their Men ....

Don't Be too Harsh & Don't Be So Soft .... Just Be a Man, She will Be Your Woman !

Anything Short Na Wahala una Go cause.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by God2man2again(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are too emotional.
They like to talk.
They multiplied whatever you give them. Whatever you give them, they will give you back.
They are our mothers.
Some women behave like real men.
Some women are more physical than some men
Women like God.
Some women are sometimes weak in decision making so you have to make the decision
Women can easily be deceived by deceptive men.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by virginboy1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nice Thread...
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by agos: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't ever trust their faithfulness

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.