Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25759 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
GUNITGuy:

A man is there that you go bend your rules for him...
Am not talking about simps with low self esteem...
Ask Sarah even for Bible when a Man is a Man unfortunately most men have lost it ....See women controlling men like toys because of sex and he's broke
Satanic Agenda for this generation of men ...I rebuke it in my life in Jesus name Amen ...

Sicko. Stop raping women. Rape apologist. "bend your rules for him" indeed. Everything, especially another person's choices and rights, does not revolve around you and your whims. If anyone is controlling you, tell/ show them you don't like it, and put them in their place, or something. Stop forcing yourself on women. Satanic agenda indeed. Are you not satan yourself. Deluded, destructive entities.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chizigreat:
The Recommended Approach To Prayer.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

Can you also post videos on academic research which could be of immense help to impart knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
dival247:
Women are worst u expect happiness from no matter all the good things you done in the past and present they surely do u bad

Lol 😂
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Never trust them, because they don't trust each other.

The moment you start borrowing money from them or your woman start feeding you, know that the relationship is counting down to a BREAK UP or DIVORCE

Women don't like spending their money, not even on a man that they claim they truly love. grin

They might tolerate it for some weeks or months, but when it go beyond 6 months, MY GUY YOU ARE A GONER grin grin

Your Virgin wife can still cheat on you, I am a living witness (I F*cked a woman who married as a virgin last month). cool

Just like some men do, some decent women might just want to f*ck you with no strings attached. This ladies are neither h*oes nor prostitutes. This is the aspect of their life I am still confused about

Because we have been indoctrinated to accept, women only f*ck the men they have feeling for. THIS IS A BIG LIE!

Also women know who will see their pants and later f*ck them from the very first day of your encounter with them.
Buy them house, car, open a super market for them, you might not still f*ck her. But one broke undergraduate will f*ck them for free on the bed you bought for them with your money, after eating the food she cooked, using the money she got from you to cook for him, he will still borrow transport fair from the money after f*cking her stupidly angry angry angry

In my humble conclusion, you can never understand those gender. But just love them with sense. They are great, sweet, caring and wonderful to touch (Very soft sweet body) tongue

In-fact guys,Leave them to behave like what they were created to be.

BE A MAN AND LEAVE WOMEN TO BE WOMEN wink

Your humble submission is hilarious... 😂🤣
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Yes don't beg them , just collect it ... just be toxic, they love toxic men,that's why eve answered the devil because he was a toxic animal

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Nairalanders. 😂

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by arms8022: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Map1:
If you have a daughter and always spent time with her you will realise that women are the same,young or older their thoughts are same and lovely to be with.if you have 50 children with out a female child my brother you have no child.
how do u mean.elaborate
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by soundOsonic: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
omooba969:

As for me o, I don't mind if my woman is richer than me and there's nothing wrong if more intelligent. 🙂
Believe me you wouldn't like it.
It will be all fun and games until when you start noticing her attitude towards you.
Women attractive qualities they see in a man is a man better than them.
If you are not, you are unattractive to her.
If so be it you ain't super attractive in appearance, she was never attracted.
If you are super attractive and she is richer and smarter, she will just find you cute and love you like a pet.
A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
BigYash:
When she says she loves you and she will rather die than leaving you, oga just know that its all comedy show. No ever attach seriousness to anything they tell you..

You remind me of my Ex....🤣

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Available9: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Atolu01:

Stop looking for whose life to control. Sicko.

Depends on how you define "control". Scumbag

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Nyascobar1414: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
killsmith:
Women are misunderstood. All they want is love and care.

They cant love but they need love..lol

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
soundOsonic:

Believe me you wouldn't like it.
It will be all fun and games until when you start noticing her attitude towards you.
Women attractive qualities they see in a man is a man better than them.
If you are not, you are unattractive to her.
If so be it you ain't super attractive in appearance, she was never attracted.
If you are super attractive and she is richer and smarter, she will just find you cute and love you like a pet.
A word is enough for the wise.

I understand your drift but you need to realise that a woman tends to gravitate towards a man who stimulates her mind. A guy who's fun to be with, sensitive and caring. They know a man who's got his shït together and would refer to him as a 'man with value'.

Rolling with a richer woman or one who's intelligent is very exciting bcoz both minds would be focused on more important stuff. Now, money worries is not an issue.

Long story short, just as everyone deserves respect, you wouldn't deal with a richer woman the way you would to another woman who depends on you for support - they're different personalities. The richer/intelligent woman and her husband/BF must learn to respect boundaries, this is the best way to roll. 😉

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Googledotcom: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Be a puzzle or be mysterious, they love you that way than when you are plain open to them.

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
sad I learnt that from my experience that a woman reveals her true colours when you appear broke or struggling and not flaunting wealth before her.
But the idiot that served me international breakfast suddenly repositioned to " interested" when she heard I had 8.5 million naira from sale of a parcel of land shared by my kindred and I got my share.

It's a dangerous one if you're loved becoz of what can be gained from you.

You should have asked the bïtch of her 'USERNAME'. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
That without them, the world would have been dull and empty!

True, without our lovely women the world would be so chaotic. 🙂
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by omooba969(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Being without a companion is better than being with a woman who will cheat on you no matter how good you are in everything you do, some women are just mysterious, evil creatures who doesn't even know what they want...go on the internet and see what women are doing in marriages,when you catch them, they'll begin to cry because you caught them.
But sorry for the ones that'll come close to me and do that rubbish, I'm a fully traditional person, my two ex-wives went to the great beyond as soon as they started seeing other men,lol....I no dey Play

Haaa! shocked Someone cannot play with you again ni?? undecided

Great beyond báwo! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Policy3: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
When they are coming close to you Bleep all u can , because they'll soon bypass you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
What a thread!
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by tundepy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
You can't really understand that gender.. It's deep, Recently i Met a Nigerian lady on a dating site, we chatted about life's stuff, immediately she told me, I think you are my missing rib, love don show me shege. I stopped chattin immediately.. Me I Don loose interest, cos I can't just understand that gender, I'm in my 30s, virgin as well.. I just Wan try this thing called relationship, I'm scared really with the kind of ladies available these days.. Yet it's hard to be in a relationship in a country like Kuwait..

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BlessedOne259: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?

There is no such thing as being friends between a man and a woman. Any non-romantic friendship/relationship is a waste of time.

It is the man's responsibility to always reach out.

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by InvertedHammer: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
/

Some silly men waste money trying to impress them for the things they give away for free to others.

Who is the fool?

/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
omooba969:

It's a dangerous one if you're loved becoz of what can be gained from you.

You should have asked the bïtch of her 'USERNAME'. grin
My brother, you are very correct.I really dodged a bullet with her.If I had married her,I wonder what my life would have been.
Thank God I rebuffed her efforts at reconnection.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Satazaa: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
They're always on survival mode hence why they'll settle with rich polygamist than a broke loyal man.

Their offspring and family comes first.

They don't love.

you are not the only one dating your girl

super brilliant

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BigYash: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
omooba969:

You remind me of my Ex....🤣
No mind ladies. They always live in the "moment" once them hook another mugu again,they starts from there again.. They play on the emotions and intelligence of guys to have their needs meant. When I chop my major breakfast.. I sharply go learn about them ladies,since then I have edge over them.. Their papa dia.. grin

12 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Atolu01:

Sicko. Stop raping women. Rape apologist. "bend your rules for him" indeed. Everything, especially another person's choices and rights, does not revolve around you and your whims. If anyone is controlling you, tell/ show them you don't like it, and put them in their place, or something. Stop forcing yourself on women. Satanic agenda indeed. Are you not satan yourself. Deluded, destructive entities.
It's how it's supposed to be become an high valued man with strong Principles u dictate the pace .....No one is raping any ...Stop getting your validation from them, have self control....
They ve no generation that have waeponize sex like the one we have now ... I Have standards and would never settle for less ....
The Glory and Power of masculinity will be restored

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
women

Thats what i have learnt 4rm women
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

Some silly men waste money trying to impress them for the things they give away for free to others.

Who is the fool?

/
I give if i want

I accept if i want
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Gopitoto: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
killsmith:
Women are misunderstood. All they want is love and care.
For this country or Canada

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Gopitoto: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lanruze:
For intending married people, note that a woman will make you or ruin you simple.

When you look directly in the eye balls, skin, composure, outlook and dress sense of Man, it is greatly influenced by his choice of the Woman he has chosen and how he Manages them.

To the young men it's advisable to have a handful of female friends as it will assist in handling and management of women.

Lastly flee from Women with very bitter past experiences you will end up as a Man being the " Laboratory Rat".
Man you yarn well.....
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Ashawoman82: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
blackgold2018:
lol.. mine was the opposite

It was easier for me at the university to get a girl.
Harder when you’re out of university and struggling
But finally easiest when you have gotten money
cos u are broke na...sex was easier in the uni , but most girls u see outside uni won't just give u sex orbelse unare commited or u pay one way or the other...thenni remember how I'll go to one of my girls place, she'll make eba, we go chop fitts then bang later...so many girls like that...we no dey spend money like that...but outside bro, sex must cost u,no matter your fine boys...unless na smellos u wan dey run things with.

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Afokesco(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Don't follow internet and allow it be cloud u, there are many good godly women like myself..imagine if someone start generalizing men when they have never tested your character

they are rare...
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Omalicious1: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?

I've learnt how to love myself first before loving them.

I've learnt to only sacrifice for the ones that sacrifice for me.

I've learnt to only give to those that give to me.

I've learnt that they've a short-lived level of gratitude

I've learnt that they love conditionally.

I've learnt not to compromise on my core values when dealing with them.

I've learnt that they get bored easily.

I've learnt that hypergamy is just natural to them hence I appreciate the ones that have stayed with me through thick and thin

I've learnt that they naturally like to play the victim, so I make sure I've receipts.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by adexbols: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
That No2 is very deep and real.

Apus:
1. No matter how educated or intelligent they may be, they are more emotional than rational, hence behave stupidly most times.

2. They are cunny and sly hence the need to always deal with them with extra caution.

3. If you find one that truly loves you unconditionally as a man, count yourself as one of the luckiest men on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.