Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43763 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ayodeoba: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
D2l2z:
There is no sister Christmas anywhere, You are eating into relationship. Awoof they run Belle, next post is your wedding ceremony.
I swear! If it even turns to wedding, it is good but if op financially see her as incompatible and wants to opt out of the relationship, it is then he will understand all her motives. Women doesn’t do anything for free. Op go cry blood 🩸

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
You go chop poison one day.

Continue eating Inugo.

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Cjayboy: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keep eating since you are a chooper.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by phkka1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
You did not tell us if you are single. If the answer is yes, good enough. Arrange for the wedding immediately. By the way, you are already caught up with the trap. The very first day you ate the food marked your engagement. Congratulations. Have you eaten her apple? - just on a lighter mode. Thanks.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by cowtail: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keep eating but giver her money from time to time to appreciate her.

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Archworld(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration
to

Obviously she likes you and she's interested in relationship. If you don't want her , or you feel guilty be giving her money too . If she gives your #1 worth of meal give her #1,000 for it. And if you are already in a relationship, always be talking about your woman to her. This will discourage her from you except she's stubborn or you want to play game
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
I am wondering why she has made it a regular thing, she is supposed to do such givings only on weekends or during festivities. If you were a student who has no job, it would be better understood, but you are working.

I do not think you should continue to eat it, except you have interest in dating her.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

I hope you won't eat love potion soon.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Flows001(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
tolufase:
She has feelings for you. If you want to test her feelings for you, just bring a girl home one day and make sure she is around. You will see a sudden change in her character.

Omoh you have a point here o.

I just moved into a new compound and I have been on a low key since I moved in.

I noticed that one of my female neighbours has been acting all nice and friendly towards me, atimes she would leave her room and give me her phone for me to help her charge (despite her also having light in her own room). She was always ready to kick-start a lengthy conversation whenever we saw (especially during weekends that everyone is home).

The day I brought one of my knacking mates to my house eh, she was around and saw the lady. I noticed a sudden cold in her response when I tried to joke with her (of course with my hands wrapped around my knacking mate's waist) grin

This my neighbour became extremely cold towards me since then.

I no kuku send because I no dey like chop house rat, I prefer importing them at my own timing.

Girls matter sha cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by hardon1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

I know you are lying... But you can continue
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Princeokwuego1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
i tire o..everytime fear woman yet we still go after them.Am only careful around women thats all..

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ochason(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just bring one female friend of yours to spend the weekend with you. You will get your answer very fast

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Flows001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
@Op.

Dem no dey chop house rat oo cheesy grin

Dont trade away your "freedom of association" by being tempted into getting intimate with her, jist let it remain on this free food level, unless you believe she is worth it, and you're ready to be caged!! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I am wondering why she has made it a regular thing, she is supposed to do such givings only on weekends or during festivities. If you were a student who has no job, it would be better understood, but you are working.

I do not think you should continue to eat it, except you have interest in dating her.

You always make sense. Come let's marry.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Flows001:

Omoh you have a point here o.

I just moved into a new compound and I have been on a low key since I moved in.

I noticed that one of my female neighbours has been acting all nice and friendly towards me, atimes she would leave her room and give me her phone for me to help her charge (despite her also having light in her own room). She was always ready to kick-start a lengthy conversation whenever we saw (especially during weekends that everyone is home).

The day I brought one of my knacking mates to my house eh, she was around and saw the lady. I noticed a sudden cold in her response when I tried to joke with her (of course with my hands wrapped around my knacking mate's waist) grin

This my neighbour became extremely cold towards me since then.

I no kuku send because I no dey like chop house rat, I prefer importing them at my own timing.

Girls matter sha cheesy
bad boy grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
See thread Na 😂 no body get time for tribal bashing or insults 😁😂

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

She really likes you and she's look for a way to be with you...
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by SolomonGrandi: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Unless you’re broke or in a relationship (boyfriend-girlfriend) or you intend to do that then it’s ok to eat from your neighbours cooking

But if neither is the case then I really must wonder why you’d even EAT it .

Humans and looking for Wahala
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Bliztzer: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !

That guy dey tip toe around him woman. Na double dagger dey wait for am if him mess up. cheesy grin

My guy, fear woman o,I tell you again fear woman. Soft but dangerous.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sprints1: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
To fvck u use your brain go do validation b4 u knack am... no be all toto dem dey knack b4 u go carry badluck for your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sabastine7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
She's already Dating you, she's in a relationship with you and she expects you to vibe along which you are already doing,
But las las una go define am for Bed 😄
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sprints1: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ochason:
Just bring one female friend of yours to spend the weekend with you. You will get your answer very fast
u want make free food spoil 😉
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Quebec91(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
cheesy
Againstallodds:
Eat food and forget about intention. Abi you won marry her
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by nedekid: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
If you know you don't fancy her, subtlely backoff, stop collecting her food.
To keep eating it might be leading her on which will be unfair.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by VULCAN(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
You are wise.

So many have become emergency daddies via this route

Neddyogu:
The babe is likely pregnant and she wants to pin the kini on some fool. All u need do is insert an urgent penis into her hole and u have become a daddy by fire, by force. I no go tell u make u no chop oo, but be wise.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by theamazonguru(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?
Or you eat yours and her's too ?
Just save the food money for her bride price ?
Continue eating her food .

This sister is not nice atal.

See as you confidently advised him about bride price as if he said dey are dating.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Quebec91(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
cheesy
BBIA:

It is an invitation to colonize and develop her vagina. Enlighten it and deliver it from primitivity. cool
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Quebec91(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
How did you know his glory is promising? 🤷‍♂️
Mhizzard:
Don't put your promising glory at risk
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Babaolose: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
You are having new wife be that
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sholly28(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
She likes you, toast her strait and she will accept you sharp sharp
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by RonuThings(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2023

Fake 🤔

A lady is behind this thread 🤔

How can a lady cook for her fellow lady

Do ladies even like each other

When did this one start 🙄

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sholly28(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See this mumu man. You still dey ask whether she get motives? You eat dat food and after dat, eat and 4uck dat pussy real good.
But it is better u do it with no strings attached. 🤔

You talk my mind correct guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.