Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33973 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
kpolli:

A bad girl has more sex mates than period days

shocked shocked shocked I am a good girl then cool cool cool It took me this long to know my category, Thank God I nvr claimed to be a girl.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by LongOne1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok. When you are awake, I will be here. Where is Long one cry cry cry

I’m here, still the last of a dying breed, and still on the straight and narrow.

Now, how can I get out of this dilemma? Okay, I love good girls, just prefer the ones with a lil bit of fire.

So, have I made it back into your good books now? You know I’ll climb d coconut tree to convince you.  grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
Not sure the op is correct, but the so-called "bad" girls are likely to be less choosy about who they marry, compared to the so-called "good" girls.

A " bad" girl for instance can marry a player, drinker, weed smoker, club hopper, etc since those are the guys she moves with and finds exciting. They might have even met at the club.

And good for them.

A "good" girl on the othe hand, would not be compatible with the "jaye jaye" type who enjoys his life to the fullest. Such a man would also not date people like her to begin with.

So, she'd be a bit more picky about dating, if she's still youngish, and besides there are less males within the church than there are outside it but notwithstanding that doesnt mean people cant get married.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Besides, a "bad" girl's requirement in a marriage partner would likely place being rich/financially stable as a high priority in a male, with other qualities ranked lower.

A "good" girl, or church girl wouldnt necessarily ignore qualities she doesnt like in a man just because he's rich.

Just my opinion, and speaking in the general nigerian context.

Of course i could be wrong.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
Long One:

I’m here, still the last of a dying breed, and still on the straight and narrow.

Now, how can I get out of this dilemma? Okay, I love good girls, just prefer the ones with a lil bit of fire.

So, have I made it back into your good books now? You know I’ll climb d coconut tree to convince you.  grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed Ok but I am still not convinced. You mean u like closet freaks or a lady on the street and a freak in bed or a take home to mamma that can hammer.

Well its good that you are now versatile & diverse. How many coconuts would I get? So I dance to your tune!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by LongOne1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^A take home to mama that can hammer, with a high drive to match mine.

About the versatility and diversity, maybe, ‘cos I flirt a lot, but won’t bend my principles. I’ll give you 2 coconuts, to represent those beautiful, female mountain peaks.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Long One:

^^^A take home to mama that can hammer, with a high drive to match mine.

About the versatility and diversity, maybe, ‘cos I flirt a lot, but won’t bend my principles. I’ll give you 2 coconuts, to represent those beautiful, female mountain peaks.

Huh. Is everything ok today? What are you talking about? Yep never bend the rules even if she bends over, men need to learn from that notion.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by claremont(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
The "bad girls" know how to deploy all the tricks in the book in order to hoodwink a potential mate, the "good girls" are waiting on the lord. Religion is poison! grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by freshcvv(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
nice one tpiah
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by LongOne1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Huh. Is everything ok today? What are you talking about? Yep never bend the rules even if she bends over, men need to learn from that notion.

OK, the last part of my reply was obviously a bad joke, but at least we agree on the bolded.

This whole thing is still new to me, so pardon me if I occasionally blunder. That’s why I mentioned the ‘fire’ bit earlier. Enough fire to stand up to me when I mis-yarn/misbehave as you rightly recognized, not someone who’ll be servile or a ‘yes girl’.

Hope you get me a bit more now. I've given you a rare insight into my mind.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Such an ignorant statement from unrealistic guys from all nationalities. I disagree and squash it with my behind.

So if a lady acts right & does the right things, you need to lift up her skirt, strip her & confirm she has a hymen before she can be tagged as a good girl. That is preposterous!!!

There is nothing as good or bad, What we have are ladies with different characters & xteristics.

Did you read this Lefufufulefufu? Soak in it.

tpia@:

Not sure the op is correct, but the so-called "bad" girls are likely to be less choosy about who they marry, compared to the so-called "good" girls.

A " bad" girl for instance can marry a player, drinker, weed smoker, club hopper, etc since those are the guys she moves with and finds exciting. They might have even met at the club.

And good for them.

A "good" girl on the othe hand, would not be compatible with the "jaye jaye" type who enjoys his life to the fullest. Such a man would also not date people like her to begin with.

So, she'd be a bit more picky about dating, if she's still youngish, and besides there are less males within the church than there are outside it but notwithstanding that doesnt mean people cant get married.

Hmm.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
Long One:

OK, the last part of my reply was obviously a bad joke, but at least we agree on the bolded.

This whole thing is still new to me, so pardon me if I occasionally blunder. That’s why I mentioned the ‘fire’ bit earlier. Enough fire to stand up to me when I mis-yarn/misbehave as you rightly recognized, not someone who’ll be servile or a ‘yes girl’.

Hope you get me a bit more now. I've given you a rare insight into my mind.

Ok good. I am sure the advertisement has televised. Will be on the look out for that kind of combo. Keep with your insight wink
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thought you always play the good boy card on here. I suggest you edit your post before Pendo & Nayah gets here. Won't want you ruining the rep you have here. Sure its not your brother writing on your behalf.

cuddlemii. you really are funny and provocative
nl and reality are 2 different things.Some people just choose not to display their wild sides here.I like people who don't reveal or expose their private wild side to the world except the one they cherish.i find it appealing. general stuff for public
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddler: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
pendo89:

cuddlemii. you really are funny and provocative
nl and reality are 2 different things.Some people just choose not to display their wild sides here.I like people who don't reveal or expose their private wild side to the world except the one they cherish.i find it appealing. general stuff for public

Darling, how are you? I was just messing with Long one. He is a nice chap though. Miss ya. Where have u been?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 12:07am On Nov 01, 2011
Cuddler:

Darling, how are you? I was just messing with Long one. He is a nice chap though. Miss ya. Where have u been?

now what happened to cuddlemii? I though this was Sir cuddler for cuddlemii just the way dickle was fickle's.
am around. ope ur good
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lindabon: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2011
I've found this to be kinda true. . . .

Plus a combination of good boys and girls for me is a recipe for disaster. I mean, no drinking, no partying, no clubbing, etc etc! Boring!Boring!! Boring!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddler: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2011
pendo89:

now what happened to cuddlemii? I though this was Sir cuddler for cuddlemii just the way dickle was fickle's.
am around. ope your good

Lolz. Its still cuddlemii just like u went from Upendo to Pendo. I am copying you. Im fine fine.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by UncleJJ(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2011
[size=16pt][center]It a boils down to this -

bad girl understands: marketing and advertising.

good girl knows - Nothing, [/center][/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Natasha2(f): 1:21am On Nov 01, 2011
lolz op I don't know but that's what's happening guess they know how to spice things up btw why is everyone pushing ''good girls to ''church'' do i have to be religious before i'm termed a good person?? wow so this is how most people think ''good girl'' = ''church house'' hmmm it is well.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
IF U REALLY KNOW THESE RUNS GIRLS AND 'BAD' GIRLS YOU WUD KNOW THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANT DO TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIM. GASKIA.

BUT ONE THINHG IS SURE, THE JOY OF THE WICKED IS USUALLY SHORT LIVED.

I HAVE SEEN SIMILAR THING BUT THEN, THE LADY CUDNT GIVE THE MAN A BABY AFTER YEARS, AND YOU SHUD KNOW THE OUTCOME. HER PAST WAS REVEALED BY THE UNKNOWN AND SHE WAS SHAMED.

MOST TIMES THEY TRY TO ENSURE THEIR SUITOR DONT HAVE CONTACT TO ANYONE IN THEIR PAST WHO WOULD EXPOSE THEM , BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT FAILS IN MOST CASES.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by kpolli(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuddlemii:

shocked shocked shocked I am a good girl then cool cool cool It took me this long to know my category, Thank God I nvr claimed to be a girl.

ur shy. . . . ofcourse ur a good girl, except ur really randy, then that just makes u bad
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by heskeyw(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
bcuz, they offer their **** easily and free of charge to those who want dem unlike d good gurls.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
UncleJJ:

[size=16pt][center]It a boils down to this -

bad girl understands: marketing and advertising.

good girl knows - Nothing, [/center][/size]
GBAM!!!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by cold(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
A guy would rather stick to a babe who's willing to explore than a chic who insists 'it's missionary style or nothing'.Just saying
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Outstrip(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
In my humble grin opinion I find this to be so with Nigerians. i will reserve my comment as to why I think that. For now grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by cold(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
In my humble   grin opinion i'd say it is the same with all men i've seen & this cuts across every strata of society around the globe
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
What is a good girl? a church goer? a virgin? a missionary style gal? crazy the way people define it here.
The kind of good gal the op is referring to is mostly the shy type,the one who is afraid of exploring new things,not willing and open to learn,the one who is just there expecting the man to lead in everyway.The one who will never initiate anything on her own.
The man thinks for her, she's becomes a bore.She has so many boundaries it kills romance.
The bad gal here is not necessarily one who sleeps around or has had multiple bf.  Its the open and expressive girl who understands a  man's psychology and knows the right buttons to press to make him feel like hes on top of the world.
The girl who is not shy to experiment.She thinks and initiates things. She challenges the guy.
That kind of girl is every man's desire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by cold(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
pendo89:

What is a good girl? a church goer? a virgin? a missionary style gal? crazy the way people define it here.
The kind of good gal the op is referring to is mostly the shy type,the one who is afraid of exploring new things,not willing and open to learn,the one who is just there expecting the man to lead in everyway.The one who will never initiate anything on her own.
The man thinks for her, she's becomes a bore.She has so many boundaries it kills romance.

The bad gal here is not necessarily one who sleeps around or has had multiple bf.  Its the open and expressive girl who understands a  man's psychology and knows the right buttons to press to make him feel like hes on top of the world.
The girl who is not shy to experiment.She thinks and initiates things. She challenges the guy.
Below is a summary of everything you have laid out up there.No?

cold:

A guy would rather stick to a babe who's willing to explore than a chic who insists 'it's missionary style or nothing'.Just saying
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by ImaIma1(f): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
whts d definition of a good girl?

a church girl isnt necessarily a good girl.

some girls tend to be boring and i dnt think dt cn attract a man. a woman shld be sponstaneous, appealing and have a sense of sensuality about her, even though not necessarily indecent.and she should be sure of herself and should know what shes meant to know as a woman, whether shes a good xtian or not.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by olajide8(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
simple, they know when to stop being bad and they are very honest when dealing with guyz even when they portray them selves as bad to their compatrions, because they dont take guys as being foolish no pomposity, no extra effizzy, just pure honesty and when they do go for a guy they go for him totally making him feel secure and trusting him even when they shouldnt because they always believe what ever wrong a guy does its the law of kamal catching up with them, so they just give a man peace and are very accommodating. shekina
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by buJu234: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2011

hmmmm!!!!; is like need to pass this to my pastor friend; so that he can teach his many over-due 4 marriage singles, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by buzugee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
bad girls are assertive, unpretentious. witty, and good conversation partners. all the traits that men are looking for really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.