Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33972 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by BABE3: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
TeskyMan:

[size=15pt] We always DESIRE a "Bad Girl" level of Exposure as wife/house material and at the same time want a "Good Girl" with no sexually promiscuous past i.e. Clean babe. Its NOT possible.

Lets face the TRUTH.

I'm out,
[/size]

I disagree with all my heart. Pls come back.

What do you mean by a "bad girl level of exposure"? Do you mean her skills in bed?  She's a "bad girl" doesn't mean she's good in bed  o--
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
Duke007:

@poster,becos there are too many bad guys out there than d gud ones and like the law of atraction:like pole attracts each other while different pole repels. grin grin grin
^^ Science Fail  angry

BABE!:

I disagree with all my heart. Pls come back.

What do you mean by a "bad girl level of exposure"? Do you mean her skills in bed?  She's a "bad girl" doesn't mean she's good in bed  o--

Which one are you? please say bad undecided

@TeskyMan all things are possible. Good girl can also be trained to do everything bad girl can do.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by TeskyMan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
lindabon:

Truth be told, its just an unfair world. A ho may get tired of the whole sleeping around thing at some point and might decide to settle down to a commited relationship after realizing that the previous lifestyle they lived was completely void. But a woman that is introduced into the world on her wedding night, might just have the thought that she has been missing the goodies of life, and at that point, she decides to go wild and taste the waters. The world is never fair; ideologies like "good will always triumph over evil" are carved to advocate good deeds. Not all bad people are punished, to make matters worse, most bad people keep getting the best life can offer.  So no matter how we want to glorify good deeds by attaching future punishments to evil, most times, bad people die without as much as suffering anything for the evil ways the lived. You might wanna talk about the punishment after death, but then again, where are the evidence for the existence of the afterlife ?

The laws  "no evil deed can ever go unpunished" are man made and wretched. Lets just face the harsh reality and leave certain things that cannot be changed/controlled. The more you try to condemn and judge life's mysteries, the more headache you give yourself.  undecided undecided

[size=18pt]There are plenty of wankers who aren't getting paid back for their misdeeds; It sucks big time, but what can one do?  undecided undecided undecided[/size]

[size=15pt]Hello friend,

The bolded part is a lie from the pit of hell. Let no man deceive him or herself, what you sow, you will reap. God is not mocked dear, there is none of the wankers as you have said, who will not pay for their misdeeds. The truth is when they are paying for their misdeeds you will/might not know and they wouldn't inform you tho. Grace of God differs from person to person. Some people its 2 yrs, some 4yrs, some 10yrs some 20yrs but the truth it - You will reap your misdeed. But one thing we do not know is how it will come back hurting us ( i mean in what form) and 2. what time it will come? No man knows except God.

Change your ways now!!!. I'm not saying this for fun, I'm saying it because its the TRUTH. I know a whole lot of guyz who were into yahoo yahoo in the early 2000. One way or the other they repented from their wicked ways. My dear, they are paying for it dearly. The truth is no one will tell you when they start paying for it. I was opportune to know and see when it's happen because I was one of them. Thank God for his grace.

What you sow, no matter how smart you are - you will reap. It's a bitter truth which most people does not care about.

Chikena.
[/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by BABE3: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
2buff:

Which one are you?  undecided

I'm a very good bad girl. undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
TeskyMan:

[size=15pt]Hello friend,

The bolded part is a lie from the pit of hell. Let no man deceive him or herself, what you sow, you will reap. God is not mocked dear, there is none of the wankers as you have said, who will not pay for their misdeeds. The truth is when they are paying for their misdeeds you will/might not know and they wouldn't inform you tho. Grace of God differs from person to person. Some people its 2 yrs, some 4yrs, some 10yrs some 20yrs but the truth it - You will reap your misdeed. But one thing we do not know is how it will come back hurting us ( i mean in what form) and 2. what time it will come? No man knows except God.

Change your way now!!!. I'm not saying this for fun, I'm saying it because its the TRUTH. I know a whole lot of guyz who were into yahoo yahoo in the early 2000, one way or the other they changed and repented of their ways. My dear, they are paying for it dearly. The truth is no one will tell - I was opportune to know and see it when it's happen because I was one of them. Thank God for his grace.

What you sow, no matter how smart you are - you will reap. It's a bitter truth which most people does not care about.

Chikena.
[/size]

Absolutely. Good that you're also able to look back and use their own life as an example to instruct others.

BABE!:

I'm a very good bad girl. undecided
You're very disqualified undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by gascoign1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Simple answer, they know the right bottom to press and they are always in the right place at the right time
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Andrew3(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuddler:

idem isong ke fi. ka ufong wed or ufog abasi. wan awag do
you dont understand, because this ma innocence i need bad girl wey go fit nyash me well grin grin grin

not both of us newbies grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by member479760: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Bad girls always got married on time and to good guy because those good guys in the actual sense that are playboy, they got hookup with those bad girls and that is it. beside the bad girls know how to turn man head. in such, all the girls that fighters in my area also married to a reasonable guy and doing fine but the some are over 30 still praying for husband.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by newintexas: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
Your definition of bad girl means she is true to herself, while the good girl might just be a pretender and people that gets close to her see the true pic and don't want to deal with her
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
newintexas:

Your definition of bad girl means she is true to herself, while the good girl might just be a pretender and people that gets close to her see the true pic and don't want to deal with her

being true to yourself is confidence not being bad.

being bad is hoing around not caring how society views you as nasty, showing off her body to men who don't love her,getting into many fights with other girls,lying ,decieving ppls emotions.

thts a bad girl

not a girl whos is epressive that knows from right and wrong not afraid to stand up for what she believes in , thts being confident
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by goodjack(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
They give heavy sex while the so call good girls pretend and give little or no sex. Sex some times works for the men. One of them caught my heart with heavy sex. I married her and we had 2 children. Now she is not interested in the sex thing again and I am getting frustrated and is looking towards another bad girl to meet up with my routine sex.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
And what's new.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ topic

every bad girl was once a good girl, so sometimes its a question of one being more experienced and/or wily than the other, that's all.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by passyjango(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
First of all, you cannot base a theory on just one observation. Where is your statistics to support your claim? A number of good girls marry even before 22 years. Yes granted, some guys could be foolish enough to marry bad girls, but what proportion of men do these represent and what are the results of such marriages. We often focus on the wedding, but the wedding is just the first day of the marriage.

In Addition, just because a girl made a silly mistake at age 12 and had a child should not define her life. That does not make her bad. Just because she was wild as a teenager and took time to grow-up should not define her as bad. Some people spend their twenties as teenagers, we don't all mature at the same age. She may even be sweeter (in a good way) than the good sister you talk about.

To me, a bad person is someone who is unforgiving, cunning, vindictive, selfish and manipulative and only a fool will want to have a long term relationship with such a person just because they are good in bed. A bad person will always want to have his/her way no matter who gets hurt. She may be a virgin or an old cargo; a church goer, born-again, or an atheist; a club goer or a cinema goer.

What makes us good or bad is in our character and the circles we belong. If the only thing that matters to us is our self then we are bad.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
passyjango:

First of all, you cannot base a theory on just one observation. Where is your statistics to support your claim? A number of good girls marry even before 22 years. Yes granted, some guys could be foolish enough to marry bad girls, but what proportion of men do these represent and what are the results of such marriages. We often focus on the wedding, but the wedding is just the first day of the marriage.

In Addition, just because a girl made a silly mistake at age 12 and had a child should not define her life. That does not make her bad. Just because she was wild as a teenager and took time to grow-up should not define her as bad. Some people spend their twenties as teenagers, we don't all mature at the same age. She may even be sweeter (in a good way) than the good sister you talk about.

To me, a bad person is someone who is unforgiving, cunning, vindictive, selfish and manipulative and only a fool will want to have a long term relationship with such a person just because they are good in bed. A bad person will always want to have his/her way no matter who gets hurt. She may be a virgin or an old cargo; a church goer, born-again, or an atheist; a club goer or a cinema goer.

What makes us good or bad is in our character and the circles we belong. If the only thing that matters to us is our self then we are bad.

LOL I'm sure everyone has at least 1 person that pops up in their mind when they read [b]ALL [/b]these qualities verbatim . . . and chances are it's a woman.   grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
Simple. . . Good attracts bad the same way unlike poles attract!!!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by ajalaolanr(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
i am a rich bad boy, where is the good girl, i go marry am so equation go balance grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by yuzedo: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
Simple! because bad girls know all the powerful native doctors who can do L♥√ع potion juju for them to trap good guys. . angry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by passyjango(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
2buff:

LOL I'm sure everyone has at least 1 person that pops up in their mind when they read [b]ALL [/b]these qualities verbatim . . . and chances are it's a woman.   grin

Exactly, bad people are people you know, they do not come from the moon. Some of us have bad fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends, politicians, etc. So you should not be surprised if some people in your life have these characteristics.

All of us have good and bad in us, but there are people who reflect these kinds of character more than others. For example, some people are ready to kill a colleague in the office because he got a position they were eyeing.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by stunna2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
DOES IT OCCUR TO Y'ALL THAT THE TYPICAL CHURCH GIRL BELIEVES THAT AND ACTS LIKE SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED TO GOD, THEN JESUS AND OF COURSE HER PASTOR AND FINALLY HER HUSBAND COMES LAST IF SHE ENDS UP GETTING ONE, ??

who wants a wife who call to ask her pastor if it's okay to suck her husband's (d)-ic -(k)??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by stunna2(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2011
that there are good girls and then bad girls is a fallacy, all women are basically the same as far as most hetero sexual men are concerned, k! socalled beautiful women - you ever noticed the type of women their husbands of boyfriends cheat with

if they are all the same, then you may as well get an exciting one is how we think! again make no mistake and dont be deceived---as far as men are concerned, there are no beautiful women or ugly women or good women or bad women, there are just only exciting women and very boring women!

there is mary the mother of jesus and mary the prosti-stute!

our mother is the only good mary and you our wife is the figurative mary the harlot because all we do is want to fu-ck ya, so, you pretending to be a none-harlot is pointless becos thats why we are with you - to f- u -c k, get it!??! anything else is boring and no matter how good you think you are, we will not remember you when its over!

now there are men with low testosterone level who will be with u because u r nice, n only missionary style from u will not be a problem for them! 'nuff said

hope this candid talk helps
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2011
^^ Hope finishing with puberty helps
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2011

To me, a bad person is someone who is unforgiving, cunning, vindictive, selfish and manipulative

I've never quite understood this deceitful talk about unforgiveness and vindictiveness. That has NOTHING to do with a person's 'goodness' or 'badness'. Honestly, only the worst offenders would talk about that. What caused the offence in the first place that warranted the vindictiveness? ? ? ? In my book, the initial offence is ALWAYS to be blamed, while the unforgiving retaliation is righteous, fair, and totally blameless. . .especially where the offender is remorseless and unapologetic. Unforgiveness and vindictiveness is as natural as pee-ing and poo-ing. If you don't want to be 'unforgived', then don't offend in the first place. I can't bruise your chin and then rant about your unforgiveness when you retaliate by plucking out my eye. Law of Moses reigns supreme. Otherwise, there'll be no need for Hell-fire since God would forgive us all and admit us all into heaven regardless of our atrocities.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pkv(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2011
goodjack:

They give heavy sex while the so call good girls pretend and give little or no sex. Sex some times works for the men. One of them caught my heart with heavy sex. I married her and we had 2 children. Now she is not interested in the sex thing again and I am getting frustrated and is looking towards another bad girl to meet up with my routine sex.
abi she don dey enta MENoPAUSE?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by stunna2(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2011
2buff:

^^ Hope finishing with puberty helps

umm, only teenagers tend to attack strangers usually because they r unsure of themselves, ie going through puberty! smh
so, lets hope you finishing ur puberty someday helps you know the difference btw attacking an issue in a forum and attacking contributors to an issue in a forum - either as a result of their not making sense to ya or you being incapable of making sense of what they say!!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by passyjango(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2011
pro01:

I've never quite understood this deceitful talk about unforgiveness and vindictiveness. That has NOTHING to do with a person's 'goodness' or 'badness'. Honestly, only the worst offenders  would talk about that. What caused the offence in the first place that warranted the vindictiveness? ? ? ? In my book, the initial offence is ALWAYS to be blamed, while the unforgiving retaliation is righteous, fair, and totally blameless. . .especially where the offender is remorseless and unapologetic. Unforgiveness and vindictiveness is as natural as pee-ing and poo-ing. If you don't want to be 'unforgived', then don't offend in the first place. I can't bruise your chin and then rant about your unforgiveness when you retaliate by plucking out my eye. Law of Moses reigns supreme. Otherwise, there'll be no need for Hell-fire since God would forgive us all and admit us all into heaven regardless of our atrocities.
So, a girl who pours acid on another girl for what only her perceives as a betrayal is okay. By unforgiving, I do not mean the normal type. I mean the type where you do not rest until you have seen the person you perceive to have hurt you go through pain and you are ready to do anything to make that happen. The person may not even have hurt you intentionally. Just the fact that he/she benefited from your hurt puts him/her in your hit list.

Buying a new car or having a better paying position is enough to enter the hit list of some bad people. So do not make the mistake of thinking that the only people you need to appologise to are the people you hurt directly. There are people you hurt indirectly or people who lost for you to gain. Some of them will not forgive you for taking a position they think is their birthright.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2011
good girls you are rare , i would say am somewhat of a good girl not entirely,but close i am a virgin,but know a lottt about sex.now a days you will not find a virgin tht has no clue about fhucking.

plus i have a boyfriend and i have had a few marriage proposals from guys who were only 26 ,i am 19.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by passyjango(m): 2:44am On Nov 02, 2011
lovelydoll:

good girls you are rare , i would say am somewhat of a good girl not entirely,but close i am a virgin,but know a lottt about sex.now a days you will not find a virgin tht has no clue about fhucking.

plus i have a boyfriend and i have had  a few marriage proposals from guys who were only 26 ,i am 19.
I think that is the mistake some people make, they think that just because a girl is good she does not know anything about sex. I know I saw on Manswers on Sony Max that girls who are bookish are better in bed than club girls who are sometimes even too drunk to perform.

It is just that the so called bad girls market themselves better. They create and propagate the fallacy that they are better in bed than the good ones. Being good in bed is about knowing the sensitive parts of the body of the opposite sex and how to sensitise them. You could still be doing it everyday without knowing this.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 677ano(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2011
Who want to be married to a prude or religious hypocrite
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 2:57am On Nov 02, 2011
passyjango:

I think that is the mistake some people make, they think that just because a girl is good she does not know anything about sex. I know I saw on Manswers on Sony Max that girls who are bookish are better in bed than club girls who are sometimes even too drunk to perform.

It is just that the so called bad girls market themselves better. They create and propagate the fallacy that they are better in bed than the good ones. Being good in bed is about knowing the sensitive parts of the body of the opposite sex and how to sensitise them. You could still be doing it everyday without knowing this.

agreed bad girls are more out in the open, for me i'd do anything sexual with my husband as long as its private . but i wouldn't do anal i don't see the pleasure in tht.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2011
i choose the good side of life and respect my family.

i am not good because i am pretending ,its my nature to be kind and calm , plus i learn from others bad experience and once i learn i don't want the same thing happening to me.

my family will arrange me at anytime if i have problems finding a husband. all they have to do is tell them tht am a virgin and 25 of them will be lined up for me.

btw i want to get married at 24.

being a good girl does pay trust me, so op don't stop being a good girl.

once i get married am pretty sure i won't want to try bad things because at tht time i will be old and mature and will feel akward if i behave like a youth.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by bravedude(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2011
Bad girls are prostitutes that sell their body for money,there are 2 kinds of prostitute,the coperate and the open market prostitute.A girl that drinks more of alcohol is a bad girl eg,we are dating went for a date,i'm still trying to make do with my 1 container/bottle while she is about to start her 4th container,consider her as a bad girl.You keep more than 1 boy friend and sleep with them with an exception of your boyfriend,you are a bad girl,u smoke or take hard drugs,u are a bad girl.We men are not fools but some are,how can one get married to a girl with the above negative characters?Some of my friends date prostitude and had them pregnant,i'm always against it,why they do this,go to the club,bought over 20 Moet,got drunk,get a prostitute,dig them without protection,badt.

A friend was dating a girl in the university,just some few month back,there was never a time this girl spent the weekend in skol,always traveling from one place to another with an excuse of going home.She was a ruins girl no doubt,they later broke up after much sex and now they are graduates.Thereafter,this girl got married,blessed with a child.because dis guy travel abroad for masters,d girl start to dey trip again.Their bbm chat conversation is raw and she promised she will have sex with him when he returns.I don't care about their conversation because i fear for men who get married to ruins girls.

lovelydoll

plus i have a boyfriend and i have had  a few marriage proposals from guys who were only 26 ,i am 19.

Are you sure you are a virgin?well accept my NL proposal,though i am not of the same age with those guyz that proposed,just a little younger.We get married and travel abroad.Nonsense.

My advice to you,yes you are a virgin like you claim but try not to talk much about sex because you can lose respect and regards from men if you talk more of sex.
Make i no lie,na person like ena dey spoil pass oh when dat place finally open ena go explode.Good luck and think about my proposal girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.