Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33971 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by bravedude(m): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2011
lovelydoll

good girls you are rare , i would say am somewhat of a good girl not entirely,but close i am a virgin,but know a lottt about sex.now a days you will not find a virgin tht has no clue about fhucking.

plus i have a boyfriend and i have had a few marriage proposals from guys who were only 26 ,i am 19.

You said it all,you are a pretender, I knew it all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let me be the first guy girl.
Accept my proposal and you will see me knocking at your door with drinks.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 3:40am On Nov 02, 2011
bravedude:

Bad girls are LovePeddlers that sell their body for money,there are 2 kinds of LovePeddler,the coperate and the open market LovePeddler.A girl that drinks more of alcohol is a bad girl eg,we are dating went for a date,i'm still trying to make do with my 1 container/bottle while she is about to start her 4th container,consider her as a bad girl.You keep more than 1 boy friend and sleep with them with an exception of your boyfriend,you are a bad girl,u smoke or take hard drugs,u are a bad girl.We men are not fools but some are,how can one get married to a girl with the above negative characters?Some of my friends date prostitude and had them pregnant,i'm always against it,why they do this,go to the club,bought over 20 Moet,got drunk,get a LovePeddler,dig them without protection,badt.

A friend was dating a girl in the university,just some few month back,there was never a time this girl spent the weekend in skol,always traveling from one place to another with an excuse of going home.She was a ruins girl no doubt,they later broke up after much sex and now they are graduates.Thereafter,this girl got married,blessed with a child.because dis guy travel abroad for masters,d girl start to dey trip again.Their bbm chat conversation is raw and she promised she will Be Intimate with him when he returns.I don't care about their conversation because i fear for men who get married to ruins girls.

lovelydoll

good girls you are rare , i would say am somewhat of a good girl not entirely,but close i am a virgin,but know a lottt about sex.now a days you will not find a virgin tht has no clue about fhucking.

plus i have a boyfriend and i have had  a few marriage proposals from guys who were only 26 ,i am 19.

Are you sure you are a virgin?well accept my NL proposal,though i am not of the same age with those guyz that proposed,just a little younger.We get married and travel abroad.Nonsense.

My advice to you,yes you are a virgin like you claim but try not to talk much about sex because you can lose respect and regards from men if you talk more of sex.
Make i no lie,na person like ena dey spoil pass oh when dat place finally open ena go explode.Good luck and think about my proposal girl.

lol thxs but i have a lovely adorable boyfriend,and no i am extremely quite in real life i can't even swear, i just respect my parents a lot and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. moving on you should ask the op she is probably more cleaner than i.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 3:45am On Nov 02, 2011
i am blessed with a wonderful guy who prefers other things embarassed with me rather than sex.your wonderful guy will come too op.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 02, 2011
idem isong ke fi. ka ufong wedor ufog abasi. wan awag do
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus Christ! u want kill person? stick to english or pidgin abeg
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lindabon: 4:08am On Nov 02, 2011
bravedude:

Bad girls are LovePeddlers that sell their body for money,there are 2 kinds of LovePeddler,the coperate and the open market LovePeddler.A girl that drinks more of alcohol is a bad girl eg,we are dating went for a date,i'm still trying to make do with my 1 container/bottle while she is about to start her 4th container,consider her as a bad girl.You keep more than 1 boy friend and sleep with them with an exception of your boyfriend,you are a bad girl,u smoke or take hard drugs,u are a bad girl.We men are not fools but some are,how can one get married to a girl with the above negative characters?Some of my friends date prostitude and had them pregnant,i'm always against it,why they do this,go to the club,bought over 20 Moet,got drunk,get a LovePeddler,dig them without protection,badt.

The  girls with the above negative characteristics  will always attract guys with similar characters. You call the female a LovePeddler, then what would  you call a guy who sleeps with them? A guy that drinks, smokes and parties will mostly be attracted to a girl that has the same likes as he does. If you choose to call those guys fools, well, na you know.

try not to talk much about sex because you can lose respect and regards from men if you talk more of sex.

loose respect? Hmm, depends on the guy and also depends on the context the girls is talking in. If it's a mild educative se.x discussion and which does not imply an invitation to mingle, then Only an immature guy will read too much meaning into such discussions.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 4:12am On Nov 02, 2011
try not to talk much about sex because you can lose respect and regards from men if you talk more of sex.

that applies when someone who isnt expected to be in that context, talks too much about it.

but for women who are considered experienced pros, they're allowed to discuss s.ex extensively and with no holds barred.

i believe that's how it works.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by bravedude(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2011
tpia@ (m)

that applies when someone who isnt expected to be in that context, talks too much about it.

but for women who are considered experienced pros, they're allowed to discuss s.ex extensively and with no holds barred.

Good one friend, Love this.

The virgin girl is not expected to talk much about sex since she is inexperience.If a girl said she is a virgin and talk much of sex,without 2nd thought,will tell her Nah!!!!! you lied.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2011
bravedude:

tpia@ (m)

The virgin girl is not expected to talk much about sex since she is inexperience.If a girl said she is a virgin and talk much of sex,without 2nd thought,will tell her Nah!!!!! you lied.

but wat happens if the virgin has doctor proof tht she is a virgin, also sex is everywhere it's unavoidable and most virgins are curious. by 10 ppl in my school were whispering about sex already!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2011
I DUNNO YET ID probably would hate sex, but the tv ,music,and ppl make it sound so good,tht it leaves these urges in ur body.

virgins just want to be virgins because u have a sense of pride,and self respect because u are the untouchable and only tht one special guy can go all the way with you because he went through hell just being patient. once i am married i will give my husband my whole body.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:45am On Nov 02, 2011
bravedude:

tpia@ (m)

Virgin or not sex in itself is not a sin. It was designed for a greater purpose however humans twisted it into something perverted and demonic.

There is a big difference between sex education and being raunchy with sex talk. People who usually aren't sexually active or having sex on a regular basis make the most noise so take heed to that. However sex in the bedroom is personal but sex education is informative and it has nothing to do with one's character.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by simplygray(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2011
@ topic dnt knw ΨђåƮ U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by a girl been bad, but by Ʊ® standards D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τ is very untrue, most church goers are pretenders, if you wnt to knw hw real a girl is look outside the church.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Jenifa1: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2011
well they've been with a hundred men so they are very experienced  on how to get and keep a guy.
same is true for bad guys. they finish first while good guys finish last. as the saying goes.

I see no contradiction in this fact at all.
Even Jesus, the ultimate good man, was crucified and nailed to the cross. I'm sure he knew what he was getting into.
the cheats, liars, wicked of this world always come ahead. marry first, make more money, get what they want etc.  It is no surprise.
but most good people usually tend to sacrifice these gains for morality. It's really a matter of choice. They choose to be good knowing the consequences of that choice.

if there are any good men or women regretting their "goodness" because they are not yet married and envying the bad guys and girls. then I question their so called "goodness" in the first place. It is not genuine. besides there is ample opportunity for a fall from grace.  you can stop being good at any time.

on the other hand, sometimes it's just good old social skills that's missing in some girls (and guys). grin It doesn't matter if a girl is good or bad. If she is lacking in some skills that attract the partner or even friend connections she favors then she may be out of luck for a while.
ex hygiene, shyness, etc these qualities of social intelligence just like mental intelligence (IQ) can't really be put into the categories of good and bad which is more about morality. 

there are some other qualities that also can't be placed strictly in the category of morality. ex eccentricity. It might take these people longer to find partners if they are waiting for the perfect candidate. ex vegetarian, deeper life etc. although having the right social skills might help them meet their candidate faster.

keep in mind there are more bad people than good people so the bad ones have more chances of meeting each other and getting married? that could be the case. virginity for instance. it's rare to meet a guy who will wait. likewise it's also rare to meet a woman who is a virgin. so these people will either have to settle or wait for a long time. again, good social skills can connect these people faster.

but a bad girl being with a good guy (and vice versa). umm. this is what you call edi  grin either the girl is pretending and will show her true colors after marriage. Or the guy is pretending and is not really a good guy as his outward appearance shows.  if those aren't the case, then a deliverance session with 7 days and nights of fasting and prayer is in order. it is not natural. grin

After a while I kind of get uncomfortable using the words "good" and "bad" to qualify people. how do we define a good or bad person sef. one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2011
haha I think I wrote an essay there
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by crudedude(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

well they've been with a hundred men so they are very experienced  on how to get and keep a guy.
same is true for bad guys. they finish first while good guys finish last. as the saying goes.

Even Jesus, the ultimate good man, was crucified and nailed to the cross. I'm sure he knew what he was getting into.
the cheats, liars, wicked of this world always come ahead. marry first, make more money, get what they want etc.  It is no surprise.
but most good people usually tend to sacrifice these gains for morality. It's really a matter of choice. They choose to be good knowing the consequences of that choice.

if there are any good men or women regretting their "goodness" because they are not yet married and envying the bad guys and girls. then I question their so called "goodness" in the first place. It is not genuine.
besides there is ample opportunity for a fall from grace.  you can stop being good at any time.

on the other hand, sometimes it's just good old social skills that's missing in some girls (and guys). grin It doesn't matter if a girl is good or bad. If she is lacking in some skills that attract the partner or even friend connections she favors then she may be out of luck for a while.
ex hygiene, shyness, etc these qualities of social intelligence just like mental intelligence (IQ) can't really be put into the categories of good and bad which is more about morality. 

there are some other qualities that also can't be placed strictly in the category of morality. ex eccentricity. It might take these people longer to find partners if they are waiting for the perfect candidate. ex vegetarian, deeper life etc. although having the right social skills might help them meet their candidate faster.

keep in mind there are more bad people than good people so the bad ones have more chances of meeting each other and getting married? that could be the case. virginity for instance. it's rare to meet a guy who will wait. likewise it's also rare to meet a woman who is a virgin. so these people will either have to settle or wait for a long time. again, good social skills can connect these people faster.

but a bad girl being with a good guy (and vice versa). umm. this is what you call edi  grin either the girl is pretending and will show her true colors after marriage. Or the guy is pretending and is not really a good guy as his outward appearance shows.  if those aren't the case, then a deliverance session with 7 days and nights of fasting and prayer is in order. it is not natural. grin

After a while I kind of get uncomfortable using the words "good" and "bad" to qualify people. how do we define a good or bad person sef. one man's meat is another man's poison.

101%
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by passyjango(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

I do not believe that satisfying a guy depends on how long you have done it. There are girls who were virgins last year who can satisfy a guy more than girls who have been doing it for ages. Satisfying a guy is about what you know now not what you knew yesterday. That is why a number of married women find it hard to hold dog-husbands.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Myself2(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2011
@ OP

Who says bad girls get married easier,who has been keeping count and comparing notes,oh and by the way how do you define a "good" girl and a "bad" girl??
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by mummy3(f): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
lindabon:

Who you ask?
THE BAD GUYS!  You don't expect a guy that humps every thing in skirt to go about looking for a virtuous woman. That will just be unfair to the "good guys" because there are limited number of good girls in the world today.
Again, these guys may not want an ex aristo as a wife, but their way of life will always draw them to an aristo rather than the other way round.
A good guy cannot attract a bad girl, and a good girl might not attract a bad boy because they usually share different views about life, different interest, different likes and dislike . .  etc etc.

The reason why a typical good girl will find it hard to get a guy is because the "good guys" are extremely hard to find. But this is not applicable to the bad girl who has variety of bad boys to choose from?

So it's not a matter of "WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS?", it's a matter of "WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WIDENING THE PUNNY" should be responsible for taking the widened punny to the alter?  Unfortunately, majority of guys fall into the latter category so why wont the bad girls be  getting married before the good ones? undecided undecided

Good narration
U've jus said my mind, thumb up
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by rakel05(f): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] we bad girls are those that known What to do at the right time, no doubt shocked
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lindabon: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
TeskyMan :

Hello friend,
The bolded part is a lie from the pit of hell. Let no man deceive him or herself, what you sow, you will reap. God is not mocked dear, there is none of the wankers as you have said, who will not pay for their misdeeds. The truth is when they are paying for their misdeeds you will/might not know and they wouldn't inform you tho. Grace of God differs from person to person. Some people its 2 yrs, some 4yrs, some 10yrs some 20yrs but the truth it - You will reap your misdeed. But one thing we do not know is how it will come back hurting us ( i mean in what form) and 2. what time it will come? No man knows except God.
Change your ways now!!!. I'm not saying this for fun, I'm saying it because its the TRUTH. I know a whole lot of guyz who were into yahoo yahoo in the early 2000. One way or the other they repented from their wicked ways. My dear, they are paying for it dearly. The truth is no one will tell you when they start paying for it. I was opportune to know and see when it's happen because I was one of them. Thank God for his grace.
What you sow, no matter how smart you are - you will reap. It's a bitter truth which most people does not care about,
how many people will say "God bless you" to someone who murdered a family friend or a loved one in cold blood? No way; rather we will curse and hope that nemesis will catch up with the evil doer.As humans, we would like to think that every evil doer will never go unpunished. This subconscious thinking gives us a sense of closure and retribution, that is why many of us will prefer to cling to such beliefs. But is this always the case? NO!!!  If we are all subject to consequences of our bad deeds, then nobody will be walking the surface of this earth; The sins of our fore fathers alone is a enough to take all of us to the great beyond. A typical example of bad people that go scot free are the westerners; After all the evil that they have committed in the past (both known and unknown) and even the one's they keep doing presently (both known and unknown), these guys still have the best of both worlds. To make matters worse, the people that suffer for their actions are the innocent people in the developing countries who are constantly met by disease, hunger and starvation.Most present and past corrupt leaders of Nigeria, how are these guys suffering today for their actions? Rather, it is the innocent Nigerian man, who refuses to join the rest in the act of corruption that will die in penury.

Life is a b.i.t.c.h! Being a good person is extremely difficult, so good people brace themselves for the ugly aftermath of their good actions. Its a price they have to pay. . . cos if it is easy to stay clean (or to be good), bad things and bad people will never exist.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Konnektions146(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
the supposed bad girls are smarter and fun, though i dont know how to really term a lady--BAD.

but the church/quiet ladies are just dull and most time overdo things, thus scare guys away,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Gbenge77(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
@op,That is not always the case
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
Konnektions146:

the supposed bad girls are smarter and fun, though i dont know how to really term a lady--BAD.

but the church/quiet ladies are just dull and most time overdo things, thus scare guys away,

well the quietest people in my class are usually the smartest people that read all the time, while the bad asses are the ones that get kicked oout of class and end up dropping out.

well i hope you have a bad girl as a wife , watch how your kids will turn out
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pkv(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

well they've been with a hundred men so they are very experienced on how to get and keep a guy.

the cheats, liars, wicked of this world always come ahead. marry first, make more money, get what they want etc. It is no surprise.

if there are any good men or women regretting their "goodness" because they are not yet married and envying the bad guys and girls. then I question their so called "goodness" in the first place. It is not genuine. besides there is ample opportunity for a fall from grace. you can stop being good at any time.

but a bad girl being with a good guy (and vice versa). umm. this is what you call edi grin either the girl is pretending and will show her true colors after marriage. Or the guy is pretending and is not really a good guy as his outward appearance shows. if those aren't the case, then a deliverance session with 7 days and nights of fasting and prayer is in order. it is not natural. grin

hmmn!the return of jenifa!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
but wat happens if the virgin has doctor proof tht she is a virgin, also sex is everywhere it's unavoidable and most virgins are curious. by 10 ppl in my school were whispering about sex already!

doctor proof of virginity doesnt replace actual ignorance about s.exual matters.

inexperienced s.ex talk is different from how a pro would handle the same.

a lot of males   people can tell the difference.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by felifeli: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
Who wants to marry a woman who doesn't like sex ?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by joinnow: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
Recall The law of attraction
Negative attract Positive easily.
Bad attract Good
Just like Short man will want to marry tall woman
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by UncleN: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
Because we Nigerian men can see through the ladies. According to a lot of Nigerian men, Female Nigerian virgins are very very very good in handjobs, mouthaction and sucking, they are even better at this than the pro's and so-called bad girls, and there is no hole in their body that men are not allowed to penetrate.

They do everything but reserve the vagi,na for their future Husbands. WHO ARE THEY FOOLING WITH THAT KAIN FAKE HOLINESS They allow different boyfriends to tap current, suck their bosoms, finger them, give mouthaction as long as the dude promises not to go all the way so they can retain their virgin status lipsrsealed SO WHY ARE THEY SURPRISED THEY ARE REMAINING ON THE SHELF
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2011
UncleN:

Because Nigerian men can see through the ladies. According to a lot of Nigerian men, Female Nigerian virgins are very very very good in handjobs, mouthaction and sucking, they are even better at this than the pro's and so-called bad girls, and there is no hole in their body that men are not allowed to penetrate.

They do everything but reserve the vagi,na for their future Husbands. WHO ARE THEY FOOLING WITH THAT KAIN FAKE HOLINESS They allow different boyfriends to tap current, suck their bosoms, finger them, give mouthaction as long as the dude promises not to go all the way so they can retain their virgin status lipsrsealed SO WHY ARE THEY SURPRISED THEY ARE REMAINING ON THE SHELF

lol practice makes perfect you will not find one guy on this earth who will not want atleast some pleasure from you not one. and you need to date a man to marry right? so let him have a little taste of who you are aslong as he doesn't go past the belt all evidence of any sexual activity can be washed away.
were not in high school anymore were both grown adults my boyfriend sucks my bosom for his weird pleasure, once he dumps me i wash away his markings and enjoy life again like it never happened.

back in the olden days virgins were clean untouched boys used to court them and not even kiss or hold hands with them. todays world virgins are girls who won't let you under their belt.
virginity now means never been penetrated,because once u hit that pussy it shows for the rest of your life.

luckily for my husband he gets a very tight new pussy and an experienced babe who knows how to kiss.

plus everyone sins ,just some are bigger than others.

anyways in terms of behavior my parents say i am a good girl, not holy but i do help out ppl, am quiet,i come home early, i don't lie to ppl,and i do my work and go by the rules, i cook for my family every evening, ans i take care of my little brother, ect.
with this reputation i have many suitors waiting to marry me
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^
If the "markings" of a man's mouth (and perhaps teeth) can be washed away from the bosoms, I'm sure a girl can also wash away 'markings' of the pernis from her kitty. I don't know of any pernis that leaves permanent graffiti in a girl's kitty. As far as I'm concerned, a girl can't claim 'virgin goodness' if she's been with guys that saw her Unclad, sucked her unmentionables red, squeezed everything squeezable, licked everything lickable, and perhaps even received MouthAction sef. She's the same as any other girl that engages in penetrative sex. We seem to overrate penetrative/coital sex as if that is all there is to the matter.

UncleN:

Because Nigerian men can see through the ladies. According to a lot of Nigerian men, Female Nigerian virgins are very very very good in handjobs, mouthaction and sucking, they are even better at this than the pro's and so-called bad girls, and there is no hole in their body that men are not allowed to penetrate.

Buahaha. Wetin person no go see for this place. Funny niggaz.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nayah(f): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
Poster, who tells you they're bad with their guys?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by UncleN: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
lovelydoll:

lol practice makes perfect you will not find one guy on this earth who will not want atleast some pleasure from you not one. and you need to date a man to marry right? so let him have a little taste of who you are aslong as he doesn't go past the belt all evidence of any intimate activity can be washed away.
were not in high school anymore were both grown adults my boyfriend sucks my bosom for his weird pleasure, once he dumps me i wash away his markings and enjoy life again like it never happened.

back in the olden days virgins were clean untouched boys used to court them and not even kiss or hold hands with them. todays world virgins are girls who won't let you under their belt.
virginity now means never been penetrated,because once u hit that Kitty it shows for the rest of your life.

luckily for my husband he gets a very tight new Kitty and an experienced babe who knows how to kiss.

plus everyone sins ,just some are bigger than others.

anyways in terms of behavior my parents say i am a good girl, not holy but i do help out ppl, am quiet,i come home early, i don't lie to ppl,and i do my work and go by the rules, i cook for my family every evening, ans i take care of my little brother, ect.
with this reputation i have many suitors waiting to marry me

Wow, so what makes you "virgins" morally better than non-virgins whom you look down on, if by the time you eventually get married at least 5 boyfriends has seen you naked, sucked your kitty, received blow.jobs from you, etc lipsrsealed

pro01:

^^
If the "markings" of a man's mouth (and perhaps teeth) can be washed away from the bosoms, I'm sure a girl can also wash away 'markings' of the pernis from her kitty. I don't know of any pernis that leaves permanent graffiti in a girl's kitty. As far as I'm concerned, a girl can't claim 'virgin goodness' if she's been with guys that saw her Unclad, sucked her unmentionables red, squeezed everything squeezable, licked everything lickable, and perhaps even received MouthAction sef. She's the same as any other girl that engages in penetrative sex. We seem to overrate penetrative/coital sex as if that is all there is to the matter.

Bros, una see am so, who can we trust, the world don finish cry

Women dammit, necessary evil cry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
pro01:

^^

lol  sorry but once your dis virgin it shows for the rest of your life,your hymen doesn't repair its self back so your argument is inconclusive, my bf can suck lick,touch,squeeze,and kiss whatever and those body parts will still be the same after with no evidence of activity.of course its not holy but its a better way of making love before marriage if your unsure about the guy, he will never know how it feels to be in you.
and no my boyfriend has never seen my kitty before ,but i can claim goodness as much as i want due to other activities.

the only guys that has seen me fully naked is my doctor

honey the new virgins is specifically not getting penetrated, if a guy ask if  i am a virgin you should clearly know what he means by that ,and to avoid penetrative sex i will say yes it simply means someone who  never had sex, i won't go into details saying my bf did this and tht most likely he will not care as long as my pussy is tight.

lol mouth action you can wash that out with mouth wash ,like nothing ever happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.