Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33970 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
UncleN:

Wow, so what makes you "virgins" morally better than non-virgins whom you look down on, if by the time you eventually get married at least 5 boyfriends has seen you Unclad, sucked your kitty, received blow.jobs from you, etc lipsrsealed

Bros, una see am so, who can we trust, the world don finish cry

Women dammit, necessary evil cry

i dunno ask the guys that think virgins are morally better, i think we virgins are better at hiding things that's all.

but i will agree with you , i believe sharing your private parts is somewhat of sex,(fingering,sucking kitty/joystick,inserting toys/hand stroking) is all apart of sex ,which is a no no zone for me.

sucking bosom,squeezing ass,humping, kissing, is all apart of just making out.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
btw all i have to say is am a virgin and i will have many guys lined up for me for a proposal.

so no we virgins are never left on the shelf,were mostly taken quickly especially my type.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
lovelydoll:

btw all i have to say is am a virgin and i will have many guys lined up for me for a proposal.

so no we virgins are never left on the shelf,were mostly taken quickly especially my type.

u go serious wen u turn 45, who told u virgginity will make a guy marry you

if he likes u, then he does, if he doesnt, virgginity wont make him stay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
Imanuelle:

u go serious wen u turn 45, who told u virgginity will make a guy marry you

if he likes u, then he does, if he doesnt, virgginity wont make him stay.

am not getting married at 45 am getting married at 24
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by iv4real(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
The so called bad girls are usually free spirited and find it easy to blend with guys ,hence easier for them to mix with guys and eventually get married. But most of these good girls are very uptight, stuck in their ways. They give themselves unnecessary standards and guidelines they have to follow anything that goes beyond that they are not interested. Attracting a man goes beyond attending church regularly, being anti social, knowing how to cook, being a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
iv4real:

The so called bad girls are usually free spirited and find it easy to blend with guys ,hence easier for them to mix with guys and eventually get married. But most of these good girls are very uptight, stuck in their ways. They give themselves unnecessary standards and guidelines they have to follow anything that goes beyond that they are not interested. Attracting a man goes beyond attending church regularly, being anti social, knowing how to cook, being a virgin.

lol i think i already proved that virginity doesn't always mean good.

a virgin can blow a lot of guys ,would you think that's good?

i think you can be a virgin and a bad girl at the same time
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Like attracts like, that's all.

Its up to the potential suitor what qualities he wants in a woman.

These things are usually influenced by a number of factors, including social circle, background, upbringing, personal preference, etc.

Besides, just because someone opens a thread to claim something on nl, doesnt necessarily make it true.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by buJu234: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2011
the so called good girls; when they are pregnant after pre-marital sex will cry to u after 4 mths and when u suggest D&C they will tell u dat they dont want to die.
dey sabi put good guys 4 trouble, grin grin grin grin grin

While the so called bad girls; knws what to do immediately after pre-marital sex if they knw that they are not in their save period or that u didnt use a condom
grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats one reason while both the good guys & bad guys rush after the bad girls; they feel relax i am in save hands, grin grin grin grin grin grin

so knowledge makes the difference,

DONT FORGET ITS THE GIRL THAT IS CAUGHT; nai spoil

IF THEY DIDNT CATCH U; u re a saint, like saint Obi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 195(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2011
^ermm who's saint obi
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by buJu234: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2011
@190;

u still dey wear pant dey play 4 street; when Saint Obi was acting in Nollywood,

that guy; atmost suck Liz benson`s breast dry , grin grin grin grin

Ramsey Noah dey learn 4 where dat guy dey do his ministry,

although na his ministry as finally moved to his permanent site ( according to Gordons)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lonamy: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
This forum is GREAT. From my own opinion, the girls this poster call BAD have the real thing men are looking for in a girl. The bad girls know how to take care of their husband on bed, and to be realistic that is what men are looking for in women. Men love to have sex anytime any moment.

But the good girls see sex, even in marriage, as a sin. Can you imagine that.

Let me hint from experience, if you are a man and you have decided in your heart never to marry more than one wife, please go for the BAD girls. The good girls will bore you and you will want to try another woman. No one will understand with you what you are suffering in the corner of your room with the good girl when the thing happen.

Another thing is that most of the Good girls don't evven know how to cook well, the bad girls learn all these things in their desire to keep their man. They learn how to cook, how to give sex to their husband to the fullest, also how to enlarge their husband's penis is too small. You see all these things go long way solidly cementing the relationship. It creates bond, a chemistry bond.

Imaging being in the office and you started feeling the your wife's hand crawling all over your penis, you feel her kisses all over your mouth and the sensation of her pussy on you, would you imaging looking on another woman's face or another woman appealling to you.

Good girls learn all these bad things from the bad girl, those are the things men need.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by neyostica: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
The bad girls use juju to tie guys down, u tink any guy in his senses will want to settledown with a loose gal all inthe name of sex?? Goto to babalawo, olumbaolumba, u will see them there
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by buJu234: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ neyostica

u are a typical Nigerian person,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by islamrules(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ neyostica

u are a typical Nigerian person,

And he/she is right.

I am a man, I know I like sex, but marrying a woman because of sex is appalling.

We should get things right here. A girl may be Bad but not promiscuous.

What I understand to being bad is:
1. Being yourself and not somebody else
2. Social
3. Bold
4. Adventure nature
5. Knowledgeable, fashionable and radical.

A flirt or promiscuous lady may be timid and un-civilized.

@Poster are you referring to the girl as bad or Promiscuous.

If she is Promiscuous, then why on earth will somebody marry a slut ? The UK guy may be under charms.

See Promiscuous gals. Their hole is always extra wide, and to satisfy them will be a life time challenge if you dont have an extra large stick.

They may be pretending they are enjoying sex with you, but they are not. When they get an opportunity to have sex with your friend who they perceive has a larger stick, they will with enthusiasm.

Regards.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by babalo1: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2011
good is the new bad
bad is the new good
what do i need a good chick for.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
heres your 100% bad girl dream ,she fights,she,fcuks,and disrespects her elders woooooohhhhh and she don't give a dam what you think lmao

[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLvd54wfaI?version=3&[/flash]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
the bad girls club

[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4lnGv6r0Gk?version=3[/flash]

seee OP you wanna be like them, i dunno  nigeria, but here in the west especially in america  bad girls here

are women that flash,Bleep,drink,swear,and fight also don't care how the world see them ,  are actually least to marry here.

these here are REAL bad girls  grin

the rest are just wanna best

my mother is confident and bold, but that don't make her a bad girl it makes her a strong mother with a big heart aka a good women god fearing too.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Good Girls Vs Bad Girls
Good girls say "thanks for a wonderful dinner", Bad girls say, "what’s for breakfast?"

Good girls never go after another girl’s man, Bad girls go after him AND his brother.

Good girls wear white cotton panties, Bad girls don’t wear any.

Good girls wax their floors, Bad girls wax their bikini lines.

Good girls loosen a few buttons when it’s hot, Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons.

Good girls make chicken for dinner, Bad girls make reservations

Good girls blush during bedrooms scenes in movies, Bad girls

know they could do better

Good girls never consider sleeping with the boss, Bad girls never do either, unless he’s very, very rich.

Good girls believe they’re not fully dressed without a strand of pearls, Bad girls believe that they are fully dressed with JUST a strand of pearls.

Good girls love Italian food, Bad girls love Italian waiters.

Good girls prefer the missionary position, Bad girls do too-when acting out a "virgin" fantasy.

Good girls pack their toothbrush, Bad girls pack their diaphragms.

Good girls save for a rainy day, Bad girls save for a Chanel suit.

Good girls own only one credit card and rarely use it, Bad girls own only one bra and rarely use it.

Good girls wear high heels to work, Bad girls wear high heels to bed.

Good girls think the office is the wrong place to have a romance, Bad girls think NO place is the wrong place.

Good girls have stocks, Bad girls have stockbrokers.

Good girls collect silk shirts, Bad girls collect chiffon teddies.

Good girls just say no, Bad girls just say when.

Good girls never do "it" on the first date, Bad girls wait to see what kind of car he’s driving.

Good girls read best-sellers, Bad girls sleep with their authors.

Good girls write condolence notes, Bad girls marry the widower.

i think i made my point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 195(f): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2011
buJu-234:

@190;

u still dey wear pant dey play 4 street; when Saint Obi was acting in Nollywood,

[size=18pt]that guy; atmost suck Liz benson`s bosom dry[/size] , grin grin grin grin

Ramsey Noah dey learn 4 where dat guy dey do his ministry,

although na his ministry as finally moved to his permanent site ( according to Gordons)

shocked shocked shocked

[size=18pt]now ure making me thirsty angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Snytch(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
smiley shocked sad[color=#000099][/color]

yeah it is possible cuz they tend to meet different guys around
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
lovelydoll:

heres your 100% bad girl dream ,she fights,she,fcuks,and disrespects her elders woooooohhhhh and she don't give a dam what you think lmao

[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLvd54wfaI?version=3&[/flash]

Ad rather be dead than have daughters like this. I think the devil is even better and easier to live with.
madness
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
pendo89:

Ad rather be dead than have daughters like this. I think the devil is even better and easier to live with.
madness

WITH THE WAY MORAL DECADENCE AND SEXUAL TENDENCIES IS BEING PROMOTED ON NL, FB AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS. NAIJA IS HEADING FOR THIS. THERE SRE 14 YEAR OLD LESBAIN/SL-UTS ON FB TODAY.

SMH AND MOVE ON
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2011
Any REAL man wants a lady in public and a freak in the sheets. Be "good" to the public eye and act "bad" with your man.

Real men stand up!

Disclaimer: "Good" or "bad" is relative.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2011
Good Girl:

Any REAL man wants a lady in public and a freak in the sheets. Be "good" to the public eye and act "bad" with your man.

Real men stand up!

Disclaimer: "Good" or "bad" is relative.

OH NO!! U ARE DRUNK AGAIN?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2011

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 69: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
good girl o or bad girl o. when the right time comes every body go marry.
since i was born i had been a good girl despite my kind and homely character and my level of education, nna so so heart break i dey get. abeg make we rest for this marriage mata. abi marriage sef na by force ni? no be even say when person marry all im wahala don finish for this world o.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
69:

good girl o or bad girl o. when the right time comes every body go marry.
since i was born i had been a good girl despite my kind and homely character and my level of education, nna so so heart break i dey get. abeg make we rest for this marriage mata. abi marriage sef na by force ni? no be even say when person marry all im wahala don finish for this world o.

SELF ACCLAIMED , THEN CHECK INWARD, CHARACTER ESPECIALLY. NOW SEE HOW RUDE U SOUND IN THE COLOURED.

ANYWAY, URS MAY HAVE SOME SPIRITUAL UNDERTONE.

EVERY GAL MUST MARRY? DREAMER. RIGHT TIME? OK 80 IS GOOD FOR YOU? LMAO
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dannymatt(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2013
The actual truth is the church going girls learn to say 'No" unlike the club girls who easily say 'Yes' to any admirer, it's just simple, i approach a girl that i like and she gave me a yes, well i can't help it than to go for rather than a girl who will always hand me a "NO" as an answer
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by its22078: 9:45pm On May 08, 2013
dfav: Why Are The Baddest Girls Finding It Easier To Marry Than The Good Ones:

Hello House;

I need you contriburtion;

Something happened in my area of recent; i asked after one notorious bad girl that Be Intimate with any thing (she even have a baby girl in SS2); she clubs like hell; and they told me
that she married.

I laughed; but to my greatest surprised; she is really married to one rich Nigerian sweet looking handsome guy; who just relocated from the UK.
the both of them are now leaving together in VGC; she is living big.

infact the day they came to pay her bride price; O boy ,   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i nor talk; come and see people from all works of life

Meanwhile her elder sister; that very good & church person; is still there un-married.

so i am surprised; whats happening these last days; alot of good single ladies in church yet christian brodas are marrying unbelievers all with the statement,

I WILL CHANGE HER,

so what will happen to those sisters in church;

contribution please, 

Who are you to judge anyone as being fit to be married or loved? Marriage is for everyone not just 'good' people. Mtchew
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by faitheverest(f): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Its nt of him dat wills or him dat runs,bt of God dat shows mercy!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Jman06(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2013
because baaaadt girls knw hw 2 do biatchy things on d bed.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by YankeeJoe(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2013
I strongly disagree wit d notion of of 'good' or 'bad' gals. To my opinion, most men usually go 2 dos gals (so-called bad gals) cos dey( d men ) ve seen 1 or 2 visibly xpressed qualities/attributes by ds gals which dey so much cherished unlike d so-called good/churchy gals dat may b hypocrites hidin under d guise of a church or bn religious. My ppl, sum of ds churchy gals might b putin up d right attitudes jus 2 attract a man 4 marriage afta whic dey ( churchy gals ) bring out their real selves.
Mind y'all, am nt judging anybody n nobody holy pass o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.