Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33967 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
u should say 'smart' not 'bad' girls,

nd d answe is simple,

they are smarter,

good girls are always dullin,

always going to church,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by ishekinah1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
@op what kind of marriage will come out of a manipulated "courtship" on the part of the "bad" girl. No wonder we have high rate of divorce since thay eventually knows each other after marriage and those who are not divorced raises irresponsible kids all over the streets of the globe. Quite surprised many guys on this forum have reduced marriage to good sex.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
Opposites attract, remember? Bad girl + 'good guy'
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by somegirl1: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
1. "Bad" girls tend to be sharper and are more experienced at getting a man and keeping him interested.
2. It's easier for a bad girl to act good than a good girl to act bad. A balance is required to spice things up (i've gathered).
3. Good and bad are relative terms. What's bad for one is perfect for another.
4. Guys generally are fascinated by bad girls.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Andrew3(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
With all the replies i ve seen here, am going to start clubing and searching for ma wife. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddler: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
::Andrew:::

With all the replies i ve seen here, am going to start clubing and searching for ma wife. grin grin grin

idem isong ke fi. ka ufong wed or ufog abasi. wan awag do
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
cos they have the required,and the guy also wants a fruit that fits his tree.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Afam4eva(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
I think it's because bad girls know how to pretend. Unlike the good girls that pour out their through emotions etal. I guess men just like pretenders.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Ulysis: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
The bad girls give the best Mouth Action,they leave u with  the memories u can never forget.that why if a prostitute decides to retire,it won't take her upto a month to hook an innocent looking guy because they know how to drive u wild.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

not really every man, since some men prefer quiet, submissive wives who dont challenge them.

the yoruba proverb (is it) about two rams drinking from the same gourd.

By challenge I meant intellectually.You can be both submissive & challenging. It doesnt mean putting down a man or belittling him.
Its being able to disagree amicably because you hold different opinions to issues. Picture a situation where the wife doesnt ask any question or participate in decision making. Its not submission but oppression.

sexsinners:

how would she know a mans psychology if she hasn't  been with a lot of guys?
i think your describing someone who is confident not bad,like the other poster said. Correct

One doesn't need to sleep with many guys to understand a man.Good strong relationships are not all about sex you know.
But I will tell you one secret.
Sex comes to seal everything else you know about each other.The intimate  connection takes place in the mind and flows down to the intimate organs. You want to understand a woman you dont have to sleep with her. Capture her mind first.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
Poster, your conclusion is erroneous.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
A guy that just relocated from UK will not notice a girl without makeup on (you dont have to smack it on like a paint), I saw a post on here yesterday why ladies need makeup?
and all i read was I dont wear makeup, i only do lip gloss  and powder ,

why wont you wear makeup for crying out loud? 90% of black girls have dark spots, zits and blackheads and that is not very attractive and a big turn off, little things matter to a Good wake up guy (like we say in naija), you dont do your nails, your hair looks tacky, your lips are chapped, who is gonna call you( people of your type),

even in today's church that majority of these single girls are dressed to their neck like chukudi and married women and men looks stunning, you come dey say you be good girl that dont like to makeup SMH siddon there. Truth is bitter, shine your eye well well. A Poor frustrated man is not a happy man, happy man just dont abuse their wives.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
At the end of the day all the good girl needs to do is know which buttons to press without compromising her character.
I would never advise a 'good girl' to turn 'bad' in order to hook a guy because statistics are in favour of the 'bad'.
She can work on her attitude,be open,attractive, be less rigid,exposed and still get married.
Some girls act the way they do cz they have been brought up to view men as ogres.
After all the big challenge is not in getting married but maintaining the marriage and that is a different ball game.

Lol Lindabon. Quite a good analysis you have there. Av read it twice.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Wbb but i have to agree with lindabon in the meantime.

Whoever is responsible for widening the punny should also be the one taking the punny to the altar.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by pkv(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
Op is as simple as unlyk poles attracting and lyk poles repeling.d laws of physical science applys 2 human nature nah
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by somegirl1: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

Wbb but i have to agree with lindabon in the meantime.

Whoever is responsible for widening the punny should also be the one taking the punny to the altar.

in a perfect world
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by bolistical: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
what you called bad might be good to others while your own good might necessary not good at all for someone else. One man's meat is anothe rman's poison, never the less getting married is not as important than staying married and living happly in marriage.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by finezlord: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
is not because they are fun been with or whatever but the gospel truth is that they use jazz on men.period so lets stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Trust me, no guy marries a 'bad girl' fully knowing that she's 'bad' in the real sense of the word (i.e. Sexually promiscuous, etc). Let's not get things twisted. The truth of the matter (why 'bad' girls generally tend to marry faster) is that 'bad' girls know jow to give a man exactly what they have realized that he likes. They're vastly experienced (having been with truckloads of men); so they have a near accurate idea of what most men really want in a wife: a 'non-nagger', an agreeable partner that knows how to manage his temperament, a good cook, an 'old-fashioned' wife without silly notions of feminism/equality, a great care-taker and care-giver (both in and out of bed), etc. When they identify a good guy and potential husband (i'd say mugu) who knows nothing about their previous sexploits, they're excellent at playing the 'wife material' part and making the good guy take the plunge. Indeed some of them even end up with long-lasting successful marriages as they really play the game well till the very end.

On the other hand, the so-called good girls are mostly really not that good. They're often confused pretenders who are self-absorbed and unwilling/incapable of knowing what men TRULY want in a wife. Rather, they are obsessed with cloudy and exaggerated notions of their own goodness/desirability, and remain in that illusion with the hope that prince charming would jump out of the Big Screen and marry them warts and all. They feel no need to rein in their self-centredness and they also do not see the need to 'prove' themselves to the man who's truly a good guy.

Another category of 'good' girls with this problem involves those that are really good - not at all promiscuous: with very pious lifestyles and good morals. However, they are often insecure and forbidding. If a decent guy walks up to them, he's sure to get a cold shoulder - either because the girl feels she's not fine enough for him, or because she feels the guy is just another wolf looking for sex. Either way, she loses every potential suitor by building a wall of steel around herself. How then is she supposed to find a husband?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
::Andrew:::

i guesss u want a wife that every guy has seen naked and tried ,they won't miss because they are doing another bad girl. as oppose to women that has kept her cloths on and let the  other guys wonder but you, its very rare to get a pure girl to marry.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Pennywise(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
The trick is for the good girl to know when to say no. But if a good girl keeps saying yes, then automatically she becomes a bad girl. Really trickish. But the whole dating scenario gets further complicated with bad girls who know just how and when to play good. Sometimes they succeed and the poor guy ends up signing his life away.

Now a bad girl is not always one who sleeps around. A really bad girl may actually present a truely holy front. Like this one babe who didnt get a husband until she was almost 40. Then, a dashing gentleman with an excellent career came into her life and everybody was very happy and relieved. A few years down the road, the real Jezebel emerged, she successfully engineered his sack from work, then had thugs deal with husband and concerned neighbors b4 he got thrown out. Now most people think that if this guy had gone to Ojuelegba one quiet evening to pick a wife, his lot would have been much better off.

I personally think I have heard enuff of this good girl, bad girl talk. It is how she behaves on getting into the house that counts. Not where she has been or whom she has been with.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
pro01:

Trust me, no guy marries a 'bad girl' fully knowing that she's 'bad' in the real sense of the word (i.e. Sexually promiscuous, etc). Let's not get things twisted. The truth of the matter (why 'bad' girls generally tend to marry faster) is that 'bad' girls know jow to give a man exactly what they have realized that he likes. They're vastly experienced (having been with truckloads of men); so they have a near accurate idea of what most men really want in a wife: a 'non-nagger', an agreeable partner that knows how to manage his temperament, a good cook, an 'old-fashioned' wife without silly notions of feminism/equality, a great care-taker and care-giver (both in and out of bed), etc. When they identify a good guy and potential husband (i'd say mugu) who knows nothing about their previous sexploits, they're excellent at playing the 'wife material' part and making the good guy take the plunge. Indeed some of them even end up with long-lasting successful marriages as they really play the game well till the very end.

On the other hand, the so-called good girls are mostly really not that good. They're often confused pretenders who are self-absorbed and unwilling/incapable of  knowing what men TRULY want in a wife. Rather, they are obsessed with cloudy and exaggerated notions of their own goodness/desirability, and remain in that illusion with the hope that prince charming would jump out of the Big Screen and marry them warts and all. They feel no need to rein in their self-centredness and they also do not see the need to 'prove' themselves to the man who's truly a good guy.

Another category of 'good' girls with this problem involves those that are really good - not at all promiscuous: with very pious lifestyles and good morals. However, they are often insecure and forbidding. If a decent guy walks up to them, he's sure to get a cold shoulder - either because the girl feels she's not fine enough for him, or because she feels the guy is just another wolf looking for sex. Either way, she loses every potential suitor by building a wall of steel around herself. How then is she supposed to find a husband?
]

a bad girl you want a bad girl you will get goodluck knowing tht every guy has done your wife your getting nothing new.
once a ho always a ho goodluck trying to make her committed to only you,she had multiple men didn't she but why hasn't she kept them.

a good girl  will be committed to you because she waited all her life just to have you and avoided many wolfs from getting into her pants just for you.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
even rappers have a better sense than you idiots

you cannot turn a ho into a house wife

once a bad girl always a bad girl,it's rare for a bad girl to all of a sudden change into a good girl who is a wife material.
bad girls don't even bother to cook. all they know is sex,and deceiving you

a good girl has years of training on how to cook with her mother, helping take care of the house with her mother, and listening to her father.all these things are already installed in a good girl,you can even tell a good girl that your sex life is not good and she will try her best to satisfy you ,because she know sex is apart of the marriage, she will also be very responsible because she went through years of saying no to drugs,sex, and other bad stuff.

thats why god has made good girls rare once you get one it's like you have been blessed,to a women who actually wants to be a wife from the start.

you can't have a bad girl and have two irresponsible parents i really wonder how the out come of your kids will be.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
really think, though, that this statement refers to a frame of mind of being a hoe. Someone who doesn't respect herself, her body, and sex in general, is simply not likely at all to respect a marriage
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
If the poster is a believer, you just put a price tag on your Faith in Jesus Christ. If you are not, why the deuce're you bothered? Just live with and conform to the reality you see, it's all you'll ever have.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by mohid(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
pro01:

On the other hand, the so-called good girls are mostly really not that good. They're often confused pretenders who are self-absorbed and unwilling/incapable of knowing what men TRULY want in a wife. Rather, they are obsessed with cloudy and exaggerated notions of their own goodness/desirability, and remain in that illusion with the hope that prince charming would jump out of the Big Screen and marry them warts and all. They feel no need to rein in their self-centredness and they also do not see the need to 'prove' themselves to the man who's truly a good guy.

MY THOTS EXACTLY,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
However, I'm really not as hard as nails. If a girl simply enjoys living, truly enjoys it and treats it like the adventure it is, not as some excuse to spread her legs as often as a guy winks her way, I believe that the man for her will find her and she'll find him. But if a girl is all out to hook a guy (good gentleman or ragged fool), she deserves everything she gets and worse. I say, don't let other people's successes or lack of them decide your life. Take a cue from them, only a cue and enjoy discovering life for yourself. You'll find it's fun however it goes. undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lindabon: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
sexsinners:

a bad girl you want a bad girl you will get goodluck[b] knowing tht every guy has done your wife your getting nothing new.[/b]
once a ho always a ho goodluck trying to make her committed to only you,she had multiple men didn't she but why hasn't she kept them.a good girl  will be committed to you because she waited all her life just to have you and avoided many wolfs from getting into her pants just for you.

Truth be told, its just an unfair world. A ho may get tired of the whole sleeping around thing at some point and might decide to settle down to a commited relationship after realizing that the previous lifestyle they lived was completely void. But a woman that is introduced into the world on her wedding night, might just have the thought that she has been missing the goodies of life, and at that point, she decides to go wild and taste the waters. The world is never fair; ideologies like "good will always triumph over evil" are carved to advocate good deeds. Not all bad people are punished, to make matters worse, most bad people keep getting the best life can offer.  So no matter how we want to glorify good deeds by attaching future punishments to evil, most times, bad people die without as much as suffering anything for the evil ways the lived. You might wanna talk about the punishment after death, but then again, where are the evidence for the existence of the afterlife ?

The laws  "no evil deed can ever go unpunished" are man made and wretched. Lets just face the harsh reality and leave certain things that cannot be changed/controlled. The more you try to condemn and judge life's mysteries, the more headache you give yourself.  undecided undecided

There are plenty of wankers who aren't getting paid back for their misdeeds; It sucks big time, but what can one do?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by TeskyMan(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=15pt]The truth is this - Every Man has an Ego. You can imagine a guy hanging out with a very beautiful lady - He'll be on top of the world. His friends would like - Hey that babe fine ohhh!!!. This ego is flowered by beautiful woman who is exposed in almost all area of life (Sex - Wild, Looks - Wild, comportment, interaction e.t.c).  You hardly find a "GOOD" Lady in this regards. Don't get me wrong, I said you hardly, that means there are few who could be well exposed and still be good but they are really few.

Come to think of it - You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time. "BAD" babes rock and they know how to hook down a MAN. NO Man, I repeat NO MAN Will ever be happy to marry a LovePeddler or let me put it this way. No Man would ever be happy to discover that she has gotten married to a LovePeddler. Even if after 1,000,000 children. We men hadly forgive. Can you imagine someone pointing to an guy who happens to be your wife ex-sexual partner? Oh, you see what I mean. The question is - Why do guys look for "wife material"? This same guy will F-U-C-K a dozen of babes in a month and he'll tell you they are not wife material. You know what? - Take to Mama babes need to possess some stuffs which most guy love - I leave this to every "SINCERE' man to ponder on this, Guyz we know the truth but we don't act it, 

I've seen cases of bad babes getting married wella, but the truth is that "Getting married is not the problem but how to maintain the marriage and keep both parties alive". There is no way you marry a LovePeddler and the lady will not F-U-C-K either your immediate brother, your friend, her past Aristo's, another sharp guy who can spend cash for her, her past ex who just hit some gold mine e.t.c especially the husband is so passive in the sexual department. I mean at least one of the mentioned category if not more than that. If the guy na either handsome(In terms of cash and facial looks), its juts a matter of time the "Bad" babe wey get marry go do quick one and clean mouth, hoping nobody go know. These are cases I have witnessed over time. I have seen more than 4 to 5 cases of such. Either now or later, bad babe will show her color no matter what. It has been said over time that a bad tree can never beget a good fruit. Wait till it happens? What do you think led to HIGH rate of DIVORCE in this generation? You can figure it out yourself and look deep into those marriages - there is more than what we know.

I'm married for over 5 and 1/2 years and I know what I'm taking about. We men are difficult specie, we are very difficult to please. We always DESIRE a "Bad Girl" level of Exposure as wife/house material and at the same time want a "Good Girl" with no sexually promiscuous past i.e. Clean babe. Its NOT possible.

Lets face the TRUTH.

I'm out,
[/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by cchampme(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
The bad girls seem to know what the good girls don't know, there are principles governing everything on the surface of the earth, if you walk according to the law of gravity it will work for you, but if you don't you should not expect it's positive effect, that's just the way things are.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Natasha2(f): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
@TeskyMan true that couldn't have agreed more cheesy
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Duke007(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
@poster,becos there are too many bad guys out there than d gud ones and like the law of atraction:like pole attracts each other while different pole repels. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.